Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mad Desire to Fuck - Chapter 2

"No one believes that Sven saw a house of debauchery, but he enters debauchery himself..."

17
6 Comments 6
19.3k Views 19.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I walked away from the house. Glancing behind me, I made sure that no one had seen me. I guessed that this was supposed to be a secret, and if they knew that a local college student had seen them indulge in their carnal desires...well, I didn’t know what the consequences would be. 

I walked back to campus, thinking about what I just saw. I was pretty sure that I saw something I shouldn’t have seen. The people were fucking so wildly in that angelic white house that they didn’t even notice me. But despite that, I was pretty sure that they wouldn’t want to be discovered. 

Arriving at my dorm, I lied down on my bed, still thinking about what I saw. I just couldn’t get that image out of my head. I mean, holy shit. Everyone in that house was naked, lying on the ground or standing up and fucking whichever person they wanted to fuck. In that quiet little town, I thought that the tight knit community would gather for sermons on Sundays and listen to a local preacher. But instead, they gathered in that white house and fucked to their heart’s content. 

Well, I suppose that could be considered an equivalent of going to church. 

Feeling a little tired, I tried to go to sleep, but the images of the townsfolk fucking randomly in that house wouldn’t leave my mind. My cock was still hard and erect, desperate to join that secret orgy. 

Then, the door opened and my roommate Chris came in. 

“You’re not feeling well?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m alright, just a little tired.” 

Lying restlessly in my bed, my mind just wouldn’t let the matter rest, nor would the blood leave my rock hard erection. And I knew that unless I got a piece of the action, I wouldn’t be able to calm down. 

After seeing that, all I wanted to do was walk into that house, open the door and stuff my cock into that woman who was being fucked from behind. I remembered it very clearly. She was moaning as a man was pounding into her from behind. If I opened that door, she would have been bend over right in front of me. All I needed to do was stuff my cock into her moaning mouth. 

Or I could have walked through the backdoor and simply started fucking one of those women randomly. They were lying on the ground, their legs spread wide open and available for anyone to simply take their rod and stuff it into their hole. 

These thoughts consumed me endlessly, not allowing me any rest. 

“You alright, Sven?” Chris asked again. 

“Yeah,” I mumbled, but stopped. I guess it wouldn’t harm to ask him if he knew.

“Hey Chris,” I said. “Have you ever gone exploring the local town?”

Surprised, he turned around. “No, why? I don’t even the name of the local town.”

“Just asking, I walked around there today.” 

“See anything interesting?” Chris asked, now slightly curious. “We always take the bus to the city, and everything we need we can buy on campus, never really thought about exploring the town. Always thought that there is nothing there, especially on Sunday.” 

“Well...there is nothing there,” I said after a moment of hesitation. “But...there was something I saw.”

“And what you saw was?” 

“I’m not really sure how to describe it.” 

“Jesus Christ, just tell me already.” 

I told Chris about how I walked to the end of the street and discovered that angelic white house, and then how I decided to take a look and saw how all the people of the local town were having one massive orgy in there.

Chris nodded the entire time I told him about it, and let out sigh when I finished. 

“Man, you’re so full of shit.”

“I’m not lying!” 

“I don’t believe you man, no way something like that happened there.” 

“Fine, I’ll just show you tomorrow.” 

“Sure,” Chis laughed. “Would be a good chance to see the local town after living here for almost two years.” 

Feeling aroused and angry at the same time, I left the room. I didn’t like Chris mocking me, but at the same time I couldn’t blame him. I still found it hard to believe even after seeing it with my own eyes. 

“Damn it,” I cursed as I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I hadn’t felt this horny in a long time. I just couldn’t stop thinking about it. All the naked bodies lying around on the floor, all the housewives who had their legs spread wide open, ready to have their cunt fucked by any random man. And all those men who walked around and stuffed their cock into any random pussy that was open and available. 

I decided that I definitely needed some relief, but just masturbating wouldn’t cut it. I needed something else. 

A few weeks ago, I had met this girl called Sabrina. She was a freshman, and after she had arrived on campus, within just a few short weeks, she had discovered her inner wonton and couldn’t get enough sex. 

But she wasn’t a slut. Sure, she slept with a lot of guys, but she didn’t hook up with just anyone either. She was the type of girl who loved to fuck and be fucked, but at the same time doesn’t do it with guys she doesn’t know. She had to be at least friends with the guys she fucked. 

That was why many guys who knocked on her door got rejected. She wasn’t ready to just fuck anyone. 

I was one of the lucky ones though. When I first met her, I had no idea that she would love sex this much. Being a second year student here, I was assigned by my faculty to take the freshmen for a tour. 

I met Sabrina, and we got along. I could feel the vibe of raw sex around her, but I didn’t think much of it at that time. 

It was when her roommate, Vivan, knocked on my door and asked if she could sleep in my room for the night that I first discovered how much Sabrina loved to fuck. 

At first I thought that Vivan wanted to have sex, but she quickly explained that Sabrina was having an orgy in her room and that there was no way he could sleep in there. 

My jaw dropped when Vivian lead me to her room and I saw how Sabrina was being fucked by four guys at the same time. 

Because she didn’t want to raise tensions with her roommate, Vivian asked me to ask Sabrina if she could have her orgy parties somewhere else.

CaryLeigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaryLeigh

Even though I thought that it was a pain in the ass, I just thought of it as doing a freshman a favor. 

The next day, I knocked on Sabrina’s door and it turned out that she had developed a liking for me during the orientation tour. Just minutes after I had closed the door behind me, I was on top of her, pounding her cunt like there was no tomorrow. 

Ever since then, whenever I needed sex, I would knock on her door to see if she was up for it. We weren’t going out or anything. We both knew that we were young and needed immediate sexual relief when our bodies called for it. Of course she would find fucking multiple guys quite tiring sometimes, so from time to time she would also seek me out for one-on-one vanilla sex. 

I knocked on her door and a few moments later, Sabrina opened the door. Without saying a word, she made eye contact with me and a mad sparkle appeared in her eyes. 

She took me by the end hand pulled me into her room. A quick observing glance told me that Vivan’s shoes and bag were missing. That meant that she had probably taken the bus into the city to go shopping. 

“Say, have you ever gone into the local - “ I began to say, but was cut off when Sabrina covered my mouth with hers. 

She kissed me hungrily, her warm tongue exploring my mouth, licking the saliva off my tongue. 

After a few minutes of sloppily making out, she grinned and her hands traveled to my crotch. 

“Have you ever gone into the local town?” I asked her, breathing hard from the intense kissing. 

“No,” she licked her lips as the palm of her hand massaged the visible bulge in my hands. 

I had never seen Sabrina this aggressive. Usually she would beckon for me to come in and we would chat for a while before becoming intimate. And it wasn’t small talk either. We used each other for immediate lust relief, but we were also good friends who enjoyed each other’s company. 

“Well,” I began to say but took a sharp breath as she skillfully unzipped my pants and massaged my stuff cock through my boxers. “I saw a house there.” 

“There’s lots of houses there, silly boy,” she snickered and her fingers grabbed the length of my cock through the fabric and gave them a squeeze. 

“Well, in that house, I saw a big orgy party,” I finally managed to say through gritted teeth. 

For whatever reason, my cock was more sensitive than usual. Probably because I saw the gigantic group fucking their brains out. 

“Really?” Sabrina stopped for a moment. “You mean it?” 

“Yes,” I breathed.

With a light scowl on her eyebrows, she squeezed my cock so hard that it hurt. 

“Don’t lie to me, bad boy,” she growled. 

Damn it, why won’t anyone believe me? Is it really that hard to believe that there is a big orgy party going on there?

“I’m not lying,” I exhaled profoundly. 

“Well, then,” Sabrina grinned wickedly. “Want to have a one-on-one orgy right here?” 

“That’s not an orgy,” I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. I could hear her taking a sharp breath as her breasts were squashed against my body. 

“It would be if you get to plug every hole,” she said and bit her lower lip. 

I looked down at Sabrina. There was something different about her today. I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was, but there was something that made her hornier than usual. 

“Sabrina, did something happen that made you more...aggressive?” I asked carefully. 

“I couldn’t sleep last night,” Sabrina answered as she pulled down my boxers and grabbed my cock. “Vivan had brought her boyfriend back and they were fucking right next to me. I didn’t want to join in, but they were fucking so loudly that it woke me up. The whole night they were fucking like that, and I’ve been wet until now.” 

She turned around, rolled up the green skirt she was wearing and took her panties off. 

“Quickly,” she breathed, her eyes glazed with lust. “I can’t wait any longer.” 

Obliging, I rubbed my swollen mushroom head agains the creamy lips of her cunt. 

It was quite crazy if I thought about it. Just a minute ago I was in my room, and now this girl had her pussy pointed right at me, begging for me to stuff her. 

Without wasting another moment, I grabbed her waist and pushed my cock into her. 

“Yes!” Sabrina moaned and wiggled her ass so that another inch of my cock vanished into her creamy hole. 

“Holy shit,” I breathed. Her cunt was steaming hot. She wasn’t kidding when she said that she had been wet all night long. 

Gritting my teeth, I watched as my cock vanished between the valley of her fleshy buttocks. Inch by inch, it vanished into her. This steamy cunt was begging for me to fuck it, and it would be all mine. I could plunge into it, plow and burrow without a care in the world. 

She and I used each other to relief our mad desire to fuck. 

“Fuck me, quickly, fuck me quickly,” Sabrina groaned, drifting along the edge of losing her ability to form proper words. 

Without warning me, she tightened her inner muscles and squeezed my cock, almost as if she was trying to milk my cum out. 

“Shit! Sabrina!” I exclaimed, but it was too late. 

Her pussy was so much hotter and wetter than usual. The moment I put it in, it felt like my cock was going to melt inside her. And being horny myself, my cock felt even more sensitive than usual. 

When she clamped down her muscles around me, that was simply too much. Losing all control, I came inside her, my hot sperm gushing into her tight little hole. 

“I can feel it,” Sabrina laughed and loosened her inner muscles only to tighten them around my cock again. She was literally milking my cock. 

I could feel my cock growing soft inside her, and so could she. 

“No!” she exclaimed and turned around, letting my cock slip out of her with a plop sound. 

She immediately got onto her knees and put my cock into her mouth. She didn’t care if it was covered in her juices. 

Using her swirling tongue and her cheeks to create suction, she sucked me hard in a matter of seconds. 

“I need you to fuck me for a long long time,” Sabrina grinned. 

And the for the rest of the day, I fucked every part of her body until my cum was leaking out of every hole she had. 

Published 
Written by kristyflowers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments