Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Middle Earth Odyssey - Chapter 3

"the birthday party continues"

14
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
8.5k words 8.5k words
Chapter 3: Taking on the Orcs

Mogash shoves Gorfuk away, cramming his own cock deep into Astriel's mouth. After a couple of minutes of choking her with his cock, he withdraws and orders Balzak to lift Astriel off the ground. Mogash catches her legs in the bends of his arms and shoves his huge cock inside her tiny hobbit pussy, causing her to scream out. Both orcs easily bounce her light body up and down on their big hard rods. Almost immediately, poor Astriel's body is flailing about, unable to resist the pleasure of having both holes pummeled hard and fast. She screams out in ecstasy, her body convulses.

Gorfuk stands watch, stroking his orc cock. The head glistening with precum, some of it flinging through the air as he jerks himself. He growls at Balzak and shoves him. Balzak slides his cock out of the hobbit girl's ass. Using his own precum, Gorfuk rubs the head of his cock over and around her asshole, preparing her for his thicker meat. Astriel comes alive as the brute pushes the head of his rock hard cock inside her; he does not stop until he is completely inside her.

Balzak pulls Starial from her chair and takes her place, pulling her down to her knees. He demands that she suck him. On her knees, Starial is quick to lick his balls and shaft. Yanina and I watch Starial give head to Balzak and watch Mogash and Gorfuk bounce the hobbit lass up and down on their merciless cocks.I look over at Kirien and Eria, snuggling and kissing each other.

Astriel's holes are hammered hard for several minutes until she screams out again. Another orgasm shudders through her tiny body. The brutes continue to fuck her hard until she becomes limp. Gorfuk pulls out of her ass and Mogash lifts her off of his cock and drops her to the floor. Mogash lies on the floor and orders Astriel to mount his cock. She positions his cock at her pussy and Gorfuk forces her down hard onto his thick rod. She screams out and collapses onto Mogash's chest.

"Blazak, take this wenches ass and fuck her hard," orders Mogash. He turns his gaze to Starial. "Suck Gorfuk's cock clean, bitch!"

Gorfuk sits next to me and orders Starial to suck his cock. Starial drops to her knees and licks the precum from his head. I watch as Gorfuk's cock slowly disappears into her mouth. She sucks and raises her head, the cock reappearing inch by inch. Each time she lowers her face, his whole cock disappears and the reappears.

Muttering orcish, Balzak positions himself behind Astriel, aims his cock and shoves it deep inside her. Her little holes are pounded for several minutes until Mogash decides to switch positions. Balzak lies on the floor and Astriel mounts him. Mogash spits on his cock head and aims it at her violated asshole. He eases his cock inside her, but struggles to get his thick orc rod inside her tiny ass. He grabs her hair and jerks. Her body arches as Mogash impales her poor little ass.

Yanina watches Starial devour Gorfuk's cock. I see Eria and Kirien finger themselves on the divan. I turn my gaze back to Astriel. The orcs fuck her tiny body for several minutes until Mogash grabs her waist and falls backward, taking her with him; his huge cock still imbedded in her ass. When she is pulled off of Balzak, his hard meat slaps his stomach and a spray of Astriel's juice flies off of his cock.

"Get back in her pussy, Balzak!" commands Mogash.

On his back, his cock deep in Astriel's ass, Mogash paws at her small breasts. Balzak wastes no time getting his soaked cock deep in Astriel's burning pussy. Mogash thrusts his cock in and out of her stretched ass while Balzak hammers her pussy as fast as he can.

Mogash points at Starial and issues a command to Gorfuk. "Get that bitch's ass ready. She's next!"

Yanina rises from her seat to assist Starial, drops to her knees and tongues her ass from behind, sliding her wet tongue deep inside. Starial leans over and spreads her cheeks, giving Yanina's tongue deeper access to her ass. Yanina replaces her tongue with first one saliva covered finger, and then adding a second one. She finger fucks her sweet ass until Starial's hole has loosened up.

Starial turns her ass to Gorfuk. He aims his swollen head and rubs his precum soaked head on her pink asshole. I watch as she sits on his cock, her asshole stretches around his thick meat and slowly takes his cock completely inside her sexy ass. She positions her feet on the chair and leans back, bouncing her ass up and down on his hard cock.

"Put your mouth on my nuts, whore-Queen," demands Gorfuk.

Yanina licks underneath his balls, over his scrotum and his shaft before starting the long slow lick over again. Her tongue flicks a quick lick on Starial's pussy as she slides her ass down Gorfuk's thick cock.

Astriel screams in pain as Mogash pinches her nipples hard, causing her to orgasm violently. Her clenching pussy sends Balzak over the edge. He hammer-fucks her pussy as hard and fast as he can, spewing his orc load deep inside her. She shakes and quivers uncontrollably, her orgasm lasting a long time. Balzak pulls his cock out and stands before me, grunting for me to clean his cock.

I open my mouth. Balzak rubs his cum-covered cock head all around my lips, then plunges it deep into my mouth. I take him into my throat and suck away the hobbit juice and orc cum mixture from his still hard cock. I lick Astriel's juice from his balls.

Mogash rolls Astriel's limp body off of him and he stands. He shoves Balzak out of the way and crams his rod in my mouth. He grabs my head and tries to throat-fuck me, but he is just too thick. After several strokes, he pulls his cock from my mouth.

"Lick all of that nasty ass juice from my cock and balls, slut!"

I lick his scrotum clean with long, slow licks. My tongue licks every inch of his shaft completely clean. I make sure to get any precum that has leaked out of his huge head.

Mogash shoves Yanina out of the way and grabs Starial by the throat, pulling her ass off of Gorfuk's cock and off of the chair. Gorfuk growls at Mogash and jumps up. Mogash tells him to lift Starial so he can enter her pussy. He hooks Starial's legs with is arms and slides his cock deep in her pussy, her thin body suspended in air. Gorfuk wastes no time getting his cock back into her ass.

Yanina and I lift Astriel's lifeless body and carry her to the divan and sit her between Eria and Kirien. The girls lift Astriel's legs in the air. I kneel on all fours, my tongue licking cum from her pussy. Cum had trickled out of her and down to her asshole. I eagerly lick it all up, then kiss the barely coherent hobbit girl deeply, sharing her juice mixture in a long, sensuous tongue kiss. Eria and Kirien nurture Astriel and I return to my throne.

As Yanina was about to sit down in her chair, Balzak grumbles something in orcish and signals her to suck his cock and balls. I watch her deep throat him; his cock disappears completely each time she lowers her mouth. With his cock completely in her mouth, she extends her tongue, licking his swollen nuts. Balzak curses in orcish as the queen expertly services his sex organ.

I watch Gorfuk and Mogash penetrate Starial's holes. Her pussy is stretched wide on Mogash's thick cock. Gorfuk's cock, only slightly less thick, slams into her ass as he pinches her nipples from behind. After several minutes, she is moaning and bouncing up and down on the two biggest cocks. Her eyes roll back in her head numerous times, her stretched holes filled with orc cock. After a few more minutes, Mogash and Gorfuk let the moaning elf down to the floor. Mogash lies on the floor.

"Get over here and ride my cock, whore!" orders Mogash.

Starial mounts him quickly, so Gorfuk does not have a chance to force her onto the huge cock. Gorfuk laughs at her denial. He positions himself behind her and smacks her ass hard with his big hand. A red imprint quickly appears on her white ass. She yells out in pain and all three orcs laugh at her. Gorfuk smacks her other cheek and she yells again. She yells a third time as he slams his meat balls-deep into her ass and remains there, her legs trembling in pain.

Mogash and Gorfuk stuff her holes hard and fast, matching each other's thrusts. In moments, Starial yells again, but this time from the orgasm that rips through her loins. Her body thrashes about, fucking back onto the stiff cocks, countering their thrusts. Her orgasm continues for several seconds, then she collapses onto Mogash's chest, moaning and panting.

"Let's see if this little fuck slut will fuck back on us when MY cock is buried in her ass!" calls out Mogash.

Gorfuk pulls out of Starial's ass and lies on his back. Starial's poor asshole is gaping wide. Mogash orders her to mount Gorfuk's cock. She crawls over to him and mounts him, wiggling her pussy all the way down his shaft.

Turning to Yanina, Mogash demands, "Sit your pussy on Balzak's rod and fuck him good!"

Yanina rises and turns her ass to Balzak. I watch as her pussy swallows the full length of his cock. Her huge breasts swing and sway as she bounces up and down on him. She grabs her tits to steady them, her nipples poking from between her fingers. She pinches them and moans as she rides Balzak's cock.

Mogash gets behind Starial and places his huge cock head on her asshole, rubbing his precum and pressing against her. Slowly, her asshole spreads wide as the head enters her. She lets out a long, loud moan. As soon as the head is in, he jams his long cock into her beautiful ass. She yells out and reaches behind her to spread her ass cheeks, hoping to minimize the pain of his assault. Mogash withdraws his cock to the head and plows back inside again.

Starial lets out a loud moan, her ass and pussy stuffed with rock hard orc cock. The orcs fuck her slowly at first, each stroke causing her to moan like a whore. They pick up their speed, and after a couple of minutes, they are fucking her holes hard. Starial's moans fill the air and are amplified each time the orcs slam into her body. Mogash and Gorfuk continue fucking her ass and pussy, and it's not long before she is fucking them back.

I watch Kirien and Astriel sixty-nine on the floor. Kirien is on bottom and Eria is behind Astriel eating her sweet elvish ass and finger-fucking her pussy. I look over at Yanina, her juicy pussy has soaked Balzak's cock and balls. She is moaning and pinching her nipples. I find my own fingers buried in my soaking wet pussy.

Mogash looks over at Yanina and says, "Even the spirit-bitch is a fucking slut whore!"

Yanina, undaunted, continues riding Balzak's soaked cock, moaning with each stroke.

I watch as Starial leans into the brute, impaling her asshole with Mogash cock, her ass slapping his belly hard. Mogash and Gorfuk remain still as she does all the work.

Mogash smacks her reddened ass. "That's it bitch, show your slut lover what a whore you are for orc cock!"

Starial yells from the slap on her ass, but this just makes her fuck the orcs harder. She rides the big orc cocks for several minutes until she is moaning and groaning like an animal, her body spasms uncontrollably as the boys take over the fucking, slamming their long thick cocks in and out of her spasming holes.

Starial's fucking has brought on Gorfuk's orgasm. He thrusts into her pussy as hard and fast as he can before his orc cock erupts inside her, spraying cum deep in her pussy. Her groaning soon becomes soft moans as Gorfuk's body goes limp. His cock pops out of Starial's ass, her hole remains open. Mogash gives her ass one last smack and her asshole slams shut.

Starial rises quickly in defiance. Mogash shoves her over to me. She wastes no time climbing onto my throne and offering me her cum-filled pussy. She faces away from me, places one foot in Yanina's chair, the other foot on Balzak's stomach, her legs spread wide. I grab her legs as she bends over, and I place my tongue under her clit. Cum oozes out of her well-fucked pussy. She pushes out gobs of Gorfuk's seed and it falls onto my waiting tongue.

Starial pushes several times, then jumps down and slides her tongue into my open, waiting mouth. She swirls the load of cum all around our tongues slowly, savoring the flavor of her own juice. She then licks my lips and kisses them, then climbs back on the chairs to let me tongue her pussy deep.

I snake my tongue inside her, licking out any remaining cum and her sweet tangy juice. I can't resist - I have to tongue her asshole, too. My tongue easily enters her well-used ass. Starial lets out an 'ooo' and I slide my tongue out, my lips kiss her swollen clit. The sensation makes her jump off the chairs, luckily landing on her feet. She takes a seat beside me.

Gorfuk stands before me and grunts. I get it-- it's time for me to clean his nasty orc meat. I no sooner deep throat his cock and scrape him clean with my lips that Mogash shoves him out of the way, his huge throbbing cock oozing precum from the swollen head. I open my mouth and await his filthy cock, his heavy sack swinging as he steps closer. His shiny helmet parts my lips, precum collects and dribbles down my chin. He shoves his cock hard, hitting the back of my throat, causing me to choke.

Mogash fucks my mouth about twenty strokes and pulls out, grabs Yanina by the arm and pulls her off of Balzak's soaked cock. Balzak stomps over to the other girls, grab's his captive Eria, and drags her back to his seat. He forces her to the ground and grabs her behind the neck and pull her face to his nuts. Without hesitation, Eria licks his juice soaked balls. She laps up all of Yanina's sweet nectar, moaning with every lick.

Gorfuk stares at Starial and pulls her from the chair, taking her seat. "Get busy sucking, whore!" She takes his half-hard cock and sucks until it is standing hard. Mogash has Yanina on her knees as well. She licks and sucks his huge nuts. Eria licks Balzak's cock clean of Yanina's juice.

Looking at me, Mogash says, "Wait until you see what I have planned for your whore mother, the fucking slut-queen!"

Gorfuk orders Eria to join Starial. She kneels next to him and takes his cock deep into her mouth as Starial tongue-bathes his balls. Both tongues flick quickly on his shaft causing him to growl and moan.

Yanina is forced to suck Mogash and Balzak's cocks and lick their balls. After a few minutes pass, Yanina is breathing hard to try to get air as these two cocks assault her throat. The orcs take turns as one cock slams into her throat, then the other cock disappears in her mouth. After several minutes, Mogash has had enough of this. He pushes Yanina onto her back, lifts her legs and enters her pussy, slamming into her dripping hole.

Balzak kneels at Yanina's head and drops his cock on her face, his nuts resting on her forehead. He grunts something orcish, but Yanina does not understand him.

"Prop yourself up on your elbows, slut, and throw your head back!" orders an angry Mogash.

Yanina does as she is told. Balzak smacks her mouth with his cock and she opens her mouth wide. He plunges deep into her throat and face fucks her while Mogash pounds her delicious pussy. After several minutes pass, Mogash pulls out of Yanina's pussy and lies back on the floor.

"Get your ass over here and squat on my cock, witch!" barks Mogash.

Balzak pulls his cock out of Yanina's mouth. She stands above Mogash's orc meat and squats, grabs his cock and sits down on it hard. Mogash groans from the impacts as she slams her pussy into his groin, taking all of his huge cock inside her. She seems to be trying to fuck him to death. Mogash is taking a beating from the Queen's pussy. He orders her onto her knees and she continues to ride his massive member.

Balzak does not wait for orders to assault her ass. He rubs his cock head on her pink hole and pushes into her big white ass. Yanina doesn't even blink an eye. Balzak slams his cock deep and Yanina lets out a short 'ooo'. The orcs fuck her holes for only a few seconds before Yanina takes over. She fucks back on those orc cocks as they thrust into her. After a minute, the orcs remain still and let her slide her holes onto their throbbing meat rods.

Gorfuk, whom Eria and Starial have been servicing, is ordered to his feet by Mogash. He shoves away the two girls and straddles Mogash's body, shoving his cock into Yanina's mouth.

Eria returns to the other girls, Starial sits next to me.

Yanina takes on all three orc cocks, sliding her holes onto Mogash and Balzak while her mouth slides off Gorfuk's throbbing cock. She leans into him, taking his cock down her throat as her pussy and ass slide up the length of the other two orc cocks. Her heavy breasts swaying with each thrust of her body. Soon she has a fast rhythm going the orcs eyes widen from her expert abilities.

After about ten minutes of Yanina's rocking rhythm, Mogash is about to explode. He shoves her off to the side of him, all three cocks popping out of her at once.

"What's the matter Mogash, can't take your own medicine?" asks Yanina with contempt in her voice. All of the girls laugh at Mogash.

Mogash jumps up enraged. "She-devil, I'll give you some medicine you'll never forget!" Mogash demands, "Gorfuk, on your back!"

As Gorfuk lies on his back, Mogash issues another order. "Drop your pussy on his cock, slut!" Yanina complies.

Mogash turns to Balzak, "Fuck this whores ass as hard as you can!"

Mogash slides the head of his huge cock past her lips and waits for Balzak to get his head inside her ass.

"Now!" yells Mogash and they slam their cocks deep inside the Queen.

Balzak's buries his cock balls-deep into Yanina's ass. Mogash tries to get her throat. Yanina grabs his scrotum and pulls him deeper, forcing his cock down her throat. All of us girls gasp in utter amazement as his cock disappears completely. She holds him tight in her throat for what seemed like forever, Mogash groaning loudly as her tongue snakes out to lick his balls. His eyes are wide open with a look of horror on his face. He jumps backward, not believing that she could take such a huge cock into her throat.

"She-devil, you are not going to make me cum like that! Nor will I cum in your pussy. I know orcs cannot impregnate a spirit-whore. My seed is going in your ass! Since your daughter seems to love sucking orc cum, she gets to suck my cum from your ass. Balzak, come fuck this bitch's face, her ass is mine now!"

Mogash and Balzak position their cocks at Yanina's ass and mouth. Balzak waits for the command.

Mogash yells, "Now!" and they plunge into her throat and completely in her ass.

Yanina takes all they throw at her, never flinching, never crying out in pain. She is soon back in her rhythm and is rocking her body on and off their cocks, her breasts swaying with each thrust. After several minutes, Mogash grabs her hips and hammers away at her ass trying to brutalize her, but she takes all he has. After about fifty strokes, Yanina moans in ecstasy, her body convulsing and fucking back on her assailants' cocks. Her huge breasts swaying and swinging wildly as she orgasms.

Mogash continues pounding her ass for about fifty more strokes, then throws his head up and howls as he pumps load after load into Yanina's beautiful, milky-white ass. He falls backward, his cock popping out of her sexy asshole, his eyes rolled back in his head.

I stand over him, sneering at him. "Looks like you've had enough, orc maggot. Can't take his own medicine, girls!" All of the girls laugh.

His hands seize my ankles and jerks, my feet flying as I catch myself before hitting the floor.

Mogash growls at me, "One more word out of you and you will regret even being born."

Standing over me, he forces his cum soaked cock into my mouth, trying to take my throat. He is just too thick. He orders me to completely clean his cock and balls and pushes me onto my back between Gorfuk's legs. Yanina's ass is just above my head. Mogash grabs her hair and pulls her back until her still gaping ass is over my face.

"Eat my cum from her ass slut, or I'll put a maggot hole in your belly!" demands Mogash.

I try not to chuckle at the movie reference, and open my mouth wide and watch as huge gobs of cum roll out of her gaping asshole and lands in my waiting mouth. Mogash orders me not to swallow, waits for the last drop to land in my mouth. He pulls Yanina to her feet and orders me to mine.

"Share my cum with your whore mother!" growls Mogash.

Yanina opens her mouth as I slide cum off my tongue and past her lips. Our lips lock, our tongues tasting the orc cum. We moan into each others mouths savoring the sensual moment until Mogash pulls us apart. Yanina and I smile at each other as we each swallows half of Mogash's load.

Mogash orders Yanina away and grabs me. I look around to see Gorfuk and Balzak stroking their swollen cocks, glistening with precum and Yanina's nectar and saliva. Mogash glares at me.

"Your turn next, elf-whore!" says Mogash as shoves me to my throne.

He orders Starial to get the orc scum some drinks. He calls for a break to let everyone refresh and relieve themselves. An orc stands guard as all of us girls make a quick stop in the bathroom. Once back in the living room, Starial pours us all a shot of JD, we quickly drink them. The orcs re-hydrate and rest, talking to themselves about my fate. I can't make out much of what they say, just a word or two every now and then.

Mogash breaks from the huddle and approaches me. "Time to be fucked to death, she-witch. On your knees, wench!" Mogash commands.

I slip off of my throne and onto my knees. The other girls are all sitting on the edges of their seats, wondering what will happen to me, worried if I will survive. All three orcs gather to me, their hard cocks pointing towards my face.

"Suck cock, whore!" Mogash is quick to find my mouth.

I grab the other two cocks and stroke them, bobbing my head as far down on Mogash's cock as I can. He fucks my mouth for a couple of minutes and pulls out. I turn my head to the other two cocks. Balzak is in the middle; Gorfuk on my right.

I fit the head of Balzak's cock into my mouth and pull on Gorfuk's making him inch forward. I guide his cock into my mouth. He pushes forward, stretching my mouth wide, both cocks inside. Starial and Yanina stand to watch me suck both cocks at once. I pull off their cocks and turn to see them, both of them fingering their pussies.

I look over at the other girls, Astriel in the middle, each of her hands play with Eria and Kirien's pussies while they both play with Kirien's sweet hole and clit.

I shove the two cocks back in my mouth and as far down on them as I can, my poor mouth is overstretched. I suck them for a few minutes and return to Mogash's massive cock.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

I try my best to deep throat him, but can't, it feels as if he will rip my throat apart. I suck him and lick his nuts, then move to Balzak's cock. I swallow him whole and lick his nuts with him buried deep in my throat. Each time I descend on his cock, I take him all the way in.

After a few minutes, Gorfuk wants his turn. I catch a huge drop of his precum with my tongue, then lick his balls thoroughly before licking from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. His rock hard cock jerks when I reach the head. Another drop of precum oozes out and my eager tongue laps it up. I turn to the other two cocks and lick the precum from their heads.

Mogash commands me to get on all fours, in front of my throne, my ass to Starial and Yanina. He orders Yanina to sit in my throne, and Kirien to sit next to her. He pulls me away from my throne so his brutes have room to fuck.

"We are just getting started on you, you will not enjoy this, and I'll wager you will beg for death before its over!" declares Mogash confidently.

I raise up onto my knees, staring defiantly up at him "I'll accept that wager! If I beg for death, chose any other elf maiden here to take with you, but if I don't beg for death, Eria is mine and you leave empty handed!"

Balzak curses in orcish, not happy about the possibility of losing his captive in this challenge. Mogash quells the complaints from Balzak.

Mogash says, "Straight-up challenge, nothing added or taken away. I will accept this challenge!"

Balzak grumbles and growls and curses in orcish. Mogash shoves me down on all fours and orders Balzak to take my pussy. Balzak turns his anger on me and shoves his hard eight inches deep in one stroke. My pussy has been so wet all night watching the other girls getting fucked. His thick cock slides right in without any sound from me.

Gorfuk sits in front of me and lies back, pulling my head down to his throbbing cock. He orders me to lick his balls and shaft. I lick his scrotum completely, salivating all over them so I can easily suck his nuts into my mouth. I suck his left nut into my mouth, then using my hand, I push the other into my mouth. He lets out a long growling moan.

I have all of Gorfuk's scrotum in my mouth. I suck and pull on his balls and stretch his sack while wiggling my tongue on his nuts. My mouth assaults his sensitive orc scrotum and soon he is writhing in ecstasy. I continue this for only a couple of more minutes and he grabs my hair and pulls my mouth off of his nuts. His body jerks, then relaxes. He orders me to lick his shaft.

Balzak continues to pound my pussy as I slowly lick Gorfuk's shaft, my wet tongue dripping saliva with each lick. I lightly lick the base of his cock with quick short licks, my tongue roaming all over, not missing any flesh. I continue this licking method as my tongue slowly climbs up his cock. The intense tickling causes his cock to jump and his body to jerk. It takes me at least three minutes to reach the head, where I lick even softer and slower, teasing the orc's cock, driving him out of his evil mind.

Gorfuk's cock has leaked a pool of precum into his navel. I lift his cock from his belly and a thick clear rope of precum stretches from the pool to his head. I turn my head to see Eria and Astriel's eyes. I wink at them as my tongue reaches out and grabs the precum rope, scooping some into my mouth.

I look behind me. Kirien has fallen to her knees and has been watching Balzak's cock hammer into my sopping pussy. I look to the other side, and there is Starial doing the same, her eyes glued to my pussy or my mouth. Yanina is sitting on the floor, watching Balzak pounding away at me.

Having all eyes on me makes me even hotter. My slutty desires multiply. I look at Eria and Astriel and lick the precum covered head, a trailing rope connected to my lips and his bulbous head. Sensuously, for the girls, I slowly swirl my tongue around his thick helmet, moaning as I do. Gorfuk moans as well. I pull my tongue in and taste his cum, moaning as I do.

I flip my head to the other side so I can see Starial. She is lustfully watching me too, pinching a nipple and fingering her clit. I look at her, lust in my eyes, my tongue dipping into the pool of precum. I scoop some out and offer my tongue to Starial. She crawls to me, sucks my tongue and kisses me deep. I expected Mogash to protest, but he just stood there stroking his huge cock.

I grab Mogash's balls and give a gentle squeeze, pulling his cock to my face. I lick and suck his big drop of precum and offer that to Starial as well. She deep kisses me again and moans with me. I turn my head the other way and look at Kirien. I lap up the rest of Gorfuk's precum pool and offer it to her.

Kirien crawls to me and kisses me deep, tasting the salty orc juice. All but Yanina watch my mouth descend on Gorfuk's cock as it disappears completely in my mouth. I wrap my lips tight around his shaft. Sucking as hard as a can, my lips slide up his shaft. I feel a hot spurt of precum land on my tongue.

I continue to swallow his cock and suck hard, trying to get even more precum, but after about eight more sucks Gorfuk is driven mad. He jerks my head off of his cock, cursing and trying to back away.

"Fucking elf-witch is trying to suck my soul right out of my cock!" The girls laugh, so do I.

Mogash tells Gorfuk to take a break. Gorfuk doesn't listen and pushes Balzak off of me, slamming his cock deep inside me. Mogash evidently wanted to see what Gorfuk's fuss was all about. Soon he is lying in front of me and forcing my face to his scrotum. I perform the same technique on him as I did Gorfuk, slathering his scrotum, sucking both nuts into my mouth. I lightly bite and pull on his nuts and sack for a few minutes. He moans and growls, and soon writhing on the floor.

I pull hard and open wide, his big nuts popping out of my mouth. Mogash jerks when his balls slam back to his body. He pulls my head to his shaft and I give it the same treatment as I did Gorfuk's cock. Half-way up his shaft, every wet, soft lick has his cock twitching and throbbing.

I take the same amount of time to reach the last inch, my tongue even softer and wetter, teasing the orc cock. By the time I reach the tip, he too has leaked a lot of precum. I lift his cock, and his juice runs down into his navel. A thick rope of precum stretches from his navel to his swollen helmet. I look at Astriel, her little hobbit fingers deep in her pussy. I lap up half of the precum and offer it to her. She jumps up, her mouth sucks her soaked fingers. She gets on all fours and takes my tongue into her mouth.

Mogash's precum and Astriel's juices are mixed in a long sweet kiss. She backs away a little, but does not return to the divan. I spy Eria, already sucking her fingers dry. She falls on all fours and crawls to me as I lick the remaining precum from Mogash's belly. She wastes no time tonguing my mouth, her juice and the orc precum mixing in another delicious kiss. She backs away and sits next to Astriel.

Starial watches as I lick the precum coated head of Mogash's cock, her tongue reaching for mine before I finish licking. She sucks my tongue, then opens her mouth and covers mine. I taste her juice; she has been sucking wet fingers as well. I turn my focus back to Mogash's rock hard cock. I try to lift it straight up so I can get it in my mouth, but it's so hard it will only lift to a forty-five degree angle.

I grab his hips and pull, gesturing him to slide closer to me. My mouth takes in as much of his cock in as I can, my lips pursed hard around his shaft. I suck hard and slowly let my lips glide over his cock all the way to the tip. A huge gob of precum spills into my mouth. Mogash groans long and loud. I suck his cock hard about ten more times, driving him mad. His cock throbs and is about to explode. He pushes my head off of his cock and jumps away from me.

Mogash comments to Gorfuk, "Only a balrog could keep his soul against this elf witch!"

Gorfuk never misses a stroke while pounding my pussy. "Told you, Boss, my soul was about to be sucked right out of my cock!"

Mogash looks at Balzak, "Don't go near her mouth Balzak, she'll suck your maggot brains right out of your hammer!" Balzak laughs, but Mogash and Gorfuk say nothing.

I wonder what's next. I look at all of the girls, they smile at me as they are either sucking fingers or fingering pussies; they fondle each others breasts and nipples. Starial is ordered to get drinks for the orcs. When she is done, I notice her pick up an orc weapon and hide it against her body. She hides it under the divan and gets on her knees to see what the cruel orc Mogash will do next.

Mogash orders Gorfuk out of my pussy, and me onto my feet. He has Gorfuk lie on his back and orders me to mount him. Balzak is to take my ass, but he detours first to cram his cock deep in my throat. He thrusts a few times until Mogash tells him to knock it off. I'm almost ready to take Gorfuk's cock into my pussy, but Balzak slams his meat into me first, and after a few strokes in my soaked pussy, he pulls out and I mount Gorfuk. Balzak aims and thrusts, half of his cock is buried in my ass. I let out my first yell.

Mogash howls "You'll be doing a lot more than yelling before the night is over. You'll be screaming for mercy!"

Balzak pushes the rest of his hard cock in my ass, sliding his well-lubed orc meat as deep as possible. The orcs fuck me hard and fast for several minutes, and soon I am fucking back, my motions taking all they have and asking for more. After a few more minutes, Mogash lays down, and I am ordered to mount his huge thick cock. Balzak gets back in my ass and Gorfuk takes a seat, stroking his cock and watching my holes being stuffed by his comrades.

Mogash's fat cock has my pussy stretched, and Balzak's cock is filling my ass good. Both orcs thrust their massive meat in and out, matching each other stroke for stroke. After several minutes, my pussy is getting very hot. I occasionally clench my pussy and asshole around their thick cocks, making both orcs moan every time. A few more minutes pass and I'm fucking them back, matching their strokes and clenching around their cocks.

The orcs are moaning and howling at the pressures my clenching holes put on their orc shafts and my burning pussy catches fire. I feel an orgasm build as I lower myself further so my clit is rubbing against Mogash's groin. This sensation triggers fireworks in my pussy. I fuck back on their cocks faster; they try to match me, slamming my burning holes. My pussy and ass clenches and holds, squeezing their cocks tight. My orgasm builds to its peak and releases a tidal wave of sensations all over my body, my pussy and ass clenching and releasing uncontrollably.

I feel Balzak's cock harden and expand, he can't take my spasming ass and spews squirt after squirt of hot orc cum deep into my ass. Howling and humping, his cock throbs each time his nuts pump his slick cum inside my gripping ass. His body stiffens and he falls over backward, not moving. Only his rising and falling chest and the sound of his breathing indicates that he isn't dead.

Mogash pushes me off of his cock. Jumping to his feet, he checks on his orc subordinate, kicks him once and he comes out of whatever trance he seemed to be in.

"Get up maggot! This is no time to be sleeping on the job!"

Balzak looking puzzled, says something in orcish. Mogash responds, "No, you ain't dead, and no she didn't try to suck your brains through your cock with her ass! Gorfuk, on your feet and on the ground!"

Gorfuk obeys his commander and lays down on the floor. Mogash orders me to mount Gorfuk, then gets behind me; his cock glistens with my nectar. As soon as I have mounted Gorfuk, Mogash slams his thick cock deep in my ass. I yell out again.

Mogash gloats, "That's right wench, you'll yell until you die, you whore!"

With all nine inches buried to the hilt, Mogash starts slam-fucking my ass. Soon he is hammering my ass with a fury, Gorfuk is unable to match his strokes. I see Balzak grab Starial and force her to suck his half-hard cock.

Mogash, apparently dissatisfied that his and Gorfuk's assault on my holes are having little effect, grabs me by the waist and lifts me in the air, pulling me off of Gorfuk's cock. He stands me up, his cock still embedded in my ass, he slam-fucks me some more.

Facing all of the girls, a look of pure lust on my face, I rub my nipples and caress my breasts and belly, one hand sliding down to my pussy. Two fingers part my pussy exposing my clit. A finger on my other hand tickles my swollen clit and Mogash slams his orc shaft deep and hard. Gorfuk's cock finds Kirien's mouth and he face-fucks her while Mogash hammers my ass.

After a few minutes, Mogash commands Gorfuk to enter my pussy. Mogash lifts me off the ground and Gorfuk catches my legs. He aims his cock and slides inside my hot pussy. The vile orcs pin me between their bodies, stuffing my holes full of orc meat. They bounce my body up and down, my holes impaled on huge orc cocks.

Using my legs against Gorfuk's arms, I start bouncing myself even higher, my holes almost coming off of their cocks, then slamming back down hard. I bounce for a long time until I can bounce no more. The orcs pummel my wet holes, my hot pussy soaked in sweet honey, my asshole still well-lubed by Balzak's cum load.

I look at the girls when I can. I see Starial on her knees licking Balzak's nuts and shaft. She has his cock fully erect and leaking precum again. Eria is spooning with the hobbit girl Astriel, two of her fingers buried in the tiny girl's pussy. Astriel turns her head to kiss Eria, licks her neck and ear, then turns to watch the orcs try to fuck me to death. Kirien and Yanina have paired off too, Yanina on all fours pointed at me, Kirien behind her eating pussy and ass as she watches me.

Mogash holds me tight to his body, letting Gorfuk hammer-fuck my pussy. After a few minutes, Gorfuk grabs and hold me tight to his body, Mogash slam-fucking my asshole relentlessly. They swap holding me several times, and soon my pussy burns again. I clench my holes and release, over and over, as the orcs take turns fucking the hell out my holes.

The orcs moan and growl as my magic holes grab and suck on their cocks. They bounce me again, each time I slam down I clench and hold, I release when I fall back down. I do this for maybe a minute, and soon another orgasm creeps up on me. My clenching is driving Mogash and Gorfuk crazy. They are bouncing me high and hard. My body erupts in wave after wave of bliss, my holes now clenching and releasing naturally as my body spasms on their cocks.

Neither orc can hold out any longer. Their cocks stiffen and swell even thicker, their own orgasms building up a huge load of cum for my burning holes. I feel their cocks start pumping almost at the same time, their spurts of hot cum blasting deep inside me. I feel the heat of their seed and the pulses from their cocks.

I scream and orgasm, my holes spasming even harder this time. The orcs growl even louder as my holes suck their seed from their super hard cocks. Both orcs stiffen, their bodies freeze. The orcs seem stuck inside me, not moving. Mogash tells Gorfuk to pull out.

Gorfuk refuses and says: "You do it, Boss, I don't want to." Mogash didn't want to pull out either. I bounce a little, causing them to wince, almost in pain.

"Stop it, bitch! Or I'll drop you on your head!" Mogash says with a grimace.

I laugh and mock them, "You can't kill me that way, if you do, you lose both challenges!" I bounce again, they wince again. "What's the matter boys, have I made your cocks too sensitive to pull out of me? Can't stand what my holes did to your poor cocks?"

The girls chuckle, Gorfuk and Mogash curse me, but remain still. I start bouncing up and down as high and fast as I can. Both orcs scream out and quickly rip their cocks from my holes, dropping me in the process.I catch myself and rise to defiantly stand between these pathetic orcs.

"Fucking bitch, don't move a muscle!" Mogash and Gorfuk check their cocks, they are still intact. Then Mogash drops to his knees, orders me to spread my legs and bend over. I do so, and feel him insert two fingers from each hand into my gaping asshole. Gorfuk wonders what the fuck he is doing.

Mogash looks deep in my ass. "I'm looking to see if any of my brains are in there!" Everyone laughs, even Mogash couldn't keep a straight face. Gorfuk wants to look up my pussy. More laughter fills the room.

I look at the orcs, "Hold on boys! Starial, lay down here."

Starial leaves her cock sucking duties behind and lays on the floor next to me. I straddle her and squat over her tits, orc cum already oozing out of my holes and landing on her right breast. I rub my pussy on her left breast and push, a huge load of cum oozes out of my ass, a slightly smaller one from my pussy. I position over her right breast and push again until the last drops splash on Starial's beautiful tits.

"See boys, nothing but your seed," I say as Mogash and Gorfuk inspect their cum; even Balzak leans forward to take a look-- no brain matter to be found.

Balzak mutters his foul orc language again. Gorfuk says, "He's right Boss, something ain't right here, we need to talk this over."

Mogash says, "Not before this slut cleans our cocks!"

Gorfuk exclaims "That may be part of the problem!"

"What the fuck do you mean?" an agitated Mogash asks.

"Well Boss, no matter what we throw at her, she seems to gain more and more power from it. And you yourself said she seemed to be trying to suck the very life out of us through our own damn cocks!" Mogash ponders what he said, glaring over at me.

Mogash turns to the other two orcs with a stupid look on his face. "What do you think it is boys? The fucking? We've given her a lot of that. Our cum?"

Gorfuk replies, "She has sucked every load out of us or out of her whores' holes. She's had a lot of cum. Her orgasms? Maybe that's it. Maybe when she orgasms she gains more power."

Mogash scratches his head then formulates a plan. "First, let's cut out the cum."

"Bitch, don't you dare eat that cum off of your whore!"

I didn't. Mogash tells all of the other girls to lick the cum off of Starial's breasts. All four girls get to work on Starial's cum soaked breasts. They share it with her in a kiss.

"OK, what else Boss?" asks a puzzled Gorfuk. Balzak pipes up with his own orcish idea, mutturing in orcish.

Mogash responds, "Right Balzak, we don't give her any orgasms! We still have to try to fuck her to death. That is the challenge, and to make her beg to die. So no cum for her, and no orgasms either! If she starts to orgasm, back the fuck off. Pull out if you have to!"

Gorfuk respond with "Right Boss, we have to get this elf-wench!" Balzak mutters again. I take a seat in my throne.

Mogash orders drinks and Starial retrieves them. The orcs break their debate, Mogash and Gorfuk take a seat. They each pick a girl to service their semi-hard cocks. Balzak stands, stroking his still hard cock. Mogash chooses Yanina, she is the only one that can deep throat him; he chooses Astriel also. Gorfuk chooses Kirien and Eria. Balzak makes Starial keep his cock clean of precum.

Mogash decides to lay on the floor. Astriel gets between his legs and licks his huge ball sack. Yanina kneels beside him and takes his massive head into her mouth. It's only a minute or two before they have him fully erect and ready to fuck again. He starts to rise, but Yanina has other plans. She swings a leg over his body, placing her sweet wet pussy over his face and takes his cock back into her mouth. She easily deep throats him from this position as Astriel continues to lick his swollen nuts.

Gorfuk sees what Mogash is getting and decides he wants the same. He lays on the floor and Kirien sixty-nines him. Erie lies between his legs and licks his scrotum and sucks his nuts. Kirien deep throats him making his cock rise to its fullest. Eria sucks both of his balls into his mouth. Very soon the women have both orcs moaning and growling.

Balzak shoves his cock deep into Starial's throat. After several minutes of the boy's throat fucking two beautiful elf maidens and the Queen, Mogash pushes Yanina off of him and jumps to his feet. He orders Gorfuk to his feet and the girls back to their seats. I stand and let Yanina have the throne back.

"Let's do this, boys!" Mogash sneers at me. "Gorfuk, on the floor. Mount him bitch! Balzak, you are up, too".

Gorfuk and I do as we are told. I have Gorfuk's cock deep in me. Balzak gets on his knees behind me, spits on his cock and aims it at my ass.

"No! Not that hole Balzak! Put it in her pussy too!" yells Mogash.

Terror grips me. This is going to hurt. I slide up off of Gorfuk's cock, hoping that it will help keep the pain from being so great. Balzak rubs his spit covered helmet against my pussy and leans into it. I feel him enter off to my right side, the two cocks stretching me like never before. It feels like they are ripping me apart! Balzak gets the head in and holds it there, waiting for my trembling legs to quit shaking.

The pain subsides as my pussy gets used to being stretched so much. I can feel my pussy juice collecting on my clit. Maybe the pain has caused me to get wetter, maybe just the stretching- or both. Balzac pushes further inside me, more pain, but not as much as his initial insertion. Slowly he inches inside, waiting for the pain to subside before continuing. Thank the gods that he is not like that brute Mogash. He would have slammed it home.

Just two more inches to go. He pushes another inch, not so bad this time, only a couple of seconds of milder pain. He pushed the last inch; damn my pussy is stuffed! Gorfuk thrusts upwards, trying to get more of his orc shaft in me. Only about an extra inch makes it inside me.

Balzak slowly pulls his cock out and inch at a time. This is painful, but still not as bad as when his head popped in. He slides out until only his head is left in me, then slowly and steadily pushes back in without stopping. Only a little bit of pain. He pulls out faster this time and it feels like he is turning me inside out.

Mogash orders Balzak out of me and orders me all the way down on Gorfuk's cock. Starial reaches for the elvish lube and squirts a huge blob onto her fingers. She pushes me off of Gorfuk's cock and rubs the green gel solution on my pussy, making sure to push some into my hole. She inserts two gel-covered fingers inside me, lubing the first three inches of my burning hole. The gel has a cooling effect also, bringing much relief to my already sore pussy hole.

Chapter 4 coming soon!

Published 
Written by JessLuvzSara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments