Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Middle Earth Odyssey - Chapter 4

"The birthday party climaxes"

20
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Chapter 4: GRUND !

Mogash orders me back on Gorfuk's thick cock. I slide down his shaft with ease. Starial squirts another blob in her palm and lubes Balzak's cock from tip to base. She strokes him several times, ensuring his orc rod is thoroughly covered with lube. Balzak slides his cock inside, the thick head only causing minimal pain. His hard cock glides right inside in one stroke until he can go no farther. He withdraws to the head and back inside again, and after only three strokes, I feel no pain at all.

Gorfuk starts thrusting his thick orc meat in and out of me; Balzak strokes out as Gorfuk pushes in. They keep see-sawing their orc cocks over and over for several minutes. Precum and pussy juice are mixed with the lube, making it even more slippery. Having two orc cocks fucking me like this is giving me even more power.

I am matching Gorfuk's up-thrusts, getting him as deep as possible, as Balzak matches my thrusts. Both cocks push in and out in unison. This feels even more amazing. My pussy is not burning from pain, but from pure ecstasy. I pick up the pace, fucking back on these big orc cocks. They match my speed and soon those two thick cocks are racing in and out of me. I stop my thrusting and let the orcs take over, both of them hammering my stretched hole as fast as they can. Mogash will stop them if I show any signs of an orgasm, but I just have to cum.

"Is this all you got, you bastards?" I try goading them into fucking me harder.

Gorfuk continues his fast pace, Balzak slows his, but slams me harder with each trust. Their cocks hammer in unison, sometimes out of sync. Gorfuk slams as hard as he can, Balzak slams as hard and fast as he can. I thrust back sometimes; sometimes I remain still.

"Come on boys, show me what you've got. You won't kill me like this, you lame fucks", goading the orcs more.

Mogash bellows an evil laugh "I think all you need is some more cock!"

He instructs Balzak to keep fucking me, but to lean back on his arms. Oh no! Mogash is going to slide his cock in my pussy too?

The orc captain slaps my ass and spits on my pink asshole, then on his huge helmet. Starial rushes over with the green elvish gel. She squirts some onto my asshole and rubs it all around, coating two fingers in the process. She massages then presses a finger inside, twisting it to lube me internally. She finger-fucks my hole a few times, then inserts a second finger. She drives them deep, twisting several times to relax my sphincter, and finger-fucks me a few more times.

Starial places the bottle opening against my asshole and holds it firm, squeezing a huge cold blob of gel into my ass. She runs her fingers back in my ass, bending her fingers to spread the gel all around the inside of my anus. She removes her fingers, squirts another huge blob of gel in her hand and grabs Mogash's monster cock, stroking and coating his meat completely. Mogash straddles my body. I lie flat on Gorfuk's chest. I reach behind me and spread my cheeks.

"Look boys! She's inviting me in!"exclaims Mogash. Balzak and Gorfuk growl and howl.

Mogash places the huge headed cock on my asshole and slowly sinks his cock down, his head spreading me wide open. Soon his head pops in; moderate pain is felt in my ass and pussy. He continues to push inside me, about two inches at a time. I can feel Balzak's cock rubbing against Mogash's cock through the thin membrane separating my pussy and anus. I'm about to be completely filled with cock like never before. Balzak and Gorfuk stop their thrusting, but remain deep inside me. Mogash pushes half of his nine inches into my ass.

I'm so stuffed at this point, I don't know if I can take any more. I'm not so much in pain-- it's more like an over-pressure, like a balloon filled too much and it's at its bursting point. Mogash pushes another two inches into me. My legs and ass are shaking. He shoves in the final 2 inches. I let out a groan, not believing I was able to take this much cock in me. I lay on Gorfuk's chest, my pussy deep on his cock, Balzak deep in me, Mogash completely inside my ass.

I look over at the girls. Some have fear in their eyes for me, some in shock. Yanina smiles- she has been here before. Starial wipes a tear from her cheek.

"Don't worry baby, I got this!" I reassure Starial as Kirien wraps her arms around her for comfort.

Mogash pulls out of me slowly, not stopping until I feel the rim of his head at my asshole. He slowly presses back into me until he is completely in again. Each time he withdraws, he picks up a little speed and presses back into me at the same speed. Soon, he is at a steady slow pace, my body adjusts to being filled so damn full. Balzak and Gorfuk resume fucking me at the same pace as Mogash, only opposing thrusts -- they push in as Mogash pulls out. This gives me a much needed relief from the pressure.

Mogash slowly increases his speed and the other orcs match his. Soon they reach a medium pace. Mogash pauses a half stroke and gets in-time with the other two orc shafts. All three of them enter and withdraw at the same time. The pressure does not seem as bad now. Mogash has my asshole stretched and the other two orcs have my pussy filled so tight.

"Faster boys! Time to make her beg for death!" Mogash increases his speed, the other two match him.

Now at a medium-fast pace, I feel like I can take all that they have. I raise up on my elbows and rock back on their thick cocks a little, checking to see if I can take more. I increase the length of my rocking slowly, and my tempo. In the span of about two minutes, I'm rocking back and forth about five inches and I have matched their speed. Mogash curses and tells the boys to fuck the hell out of me. All three cocks slam as hard and fast as they can. I can no longer keep pace with them.

"Lame-ass orcs can't fuck, much less try to fuck ME to death" I goad them, hoping they will slam me harder.

Mogash obliges, his cock head half slipping out of my ass and slamming back in as hard as he can. He continues to hammer-fuck my ass at about half the pace as the other two cocks are going. What he lacks in speed, he makes up for with brute force. I still can't believe I have this much cock in me, but it feels so good. I feel even more powerful that I can take this brutal fucking from these three well-endowed orcs. It doesn't take long and I feel my orgasm begin.

I goad them some more "Is that all you got boys? You are hardly attempting to kill me!"

Balzak slams me with all he has. My orgasm builds. I'm getting close. Mogash smacks my ass hard, giving me a wave of pain-pleasure that sends me right to the edge. He smacks my other cheek harder. I slide my hand to my clit at the moment I explode, rubbing it hard and fast. I scream like a banshee, my legs and abdomen quaking involuntarily.

My pussy and ass clenches and releases until I feel my pussy try to push the cocks out. Using my muscles, I add to the involuntary push. Wave after wave of sensations explode in my pussy and clit, I squirt thick elvish pussy cum all over Gorfuk's thick cock.

Just as my orgasm subsides, Balzak can't take it any more. He pops his cock out, stands and aims his cock at Kirien who is three feet away. Stroking hard and fast, he lets fly his orc seed. It sails through the air and hits Kirien in the face. The next spurt hits her chin and deflects up, coming back down on her face and breasts. The third spurt hits her in the neck, the fourth lands on her perfect tits. He steps forward and his final few drops land on her face and breasts.

When Balzak pulls out, Mogash drops to his knees. Gorfuk's thrusts are faster. Mogash still hammers my ass hard. He doesn't let up on the force of his strokes, but he is soon slamming as fast and hard as he can.

My pussy begins to burn again. The first tinglings of another orgasm begin welling up in my loins. I shake my ass on those orc cocks, driving them mad, increasing the sensations to their cocks and my holes. Mogash slams his open hand on my burning ass; the pain and pleasure waves only increase the build-up of my orgasm.

I clench my ass and pussy muscles hard, squeezing both cocks with as much pressure as I can. I raise up on my hands.

"Give it to me, you worthless scum!" I yell at them.

They try to fuck me harder, but my clenched holes are too much for all three of us. My fingers flail across my clit again; my pussy and ass clench and relax hard and fast. I scream again, loud and long. My body convulses. My ass and pussy clench uncontrollably on their cocks. This is too much for the both of them.

Mogash stands and turns, stroking his huge cock. Gorfuk shoves me off and is on his feet in a flash. Both orcs are shocked to see five beautiful females kneeling, waiting to take their loads.

Mogash fires first. His load flies straight at Yanina's huge tits. He shoots his second spurt at Starial kneeling next to Yanina, striking her on her mouth, nose and forehead. His third spurt nails Kirien on her right cheek. Mogash steps towards Starial, his fourth spurt lands across and in her open mouth. His fifth spurt hits Yanina across her nose and open mouth. The rest of his seed he dribbles on Yanina's face and huge tits.

On the other end, Gorfuk lets fly his first spurt, striking Eria on her forehead and into her hair; much of it falls back to her face and breasts. His second spurt hits Astriel right in her open mouth; some of it lands on her lips. His third spurt strikes Kirien all across her face. He splashes Astriel and Eria's faces again; his final spurts land on Kirien's tits.

Starial spies my pussy-cum on Gorfuk's groin and is quick to lap it up. She crawls over to my body. I'm still gripped by a long, intense orgasm, my legs and abdomen spasm. When my orgasm subsides, I can't move. She rolls me onto my back and leans down to kiss me; my mouth opens to take in her tongue. I taste my own cum for just the third time ever, relishing it with my lover Starial. She smiles at me knowing that I'm OK. She leans in to kiss me again, sharing my sweet cum and tangy sweet pussy juice. All I can do is kiss and moan. My brain is spinning. I'm so high from the intense orgasm.

Magus has taken a seat on my throne and his lackeys sit on either side of him. He sees Starial try to lift me, but she can't.

"Well boys! Looks like we win the challenge!"

Starial jumps to her feet "The hell you have. You did not make her beg for death!"

Mogash laughs and says "Dead whores can't beg for anything!"

Yanina and Kirien rise and lick the cum from Starial's face and breasts.

Defiantly, Starial fires back, "She lives, you asshole!"

Mogash leans forward, eyeballing my body. "Looks like a dead whore to me!"

Starial slaps him, "She breathes, she is alive, you dumb bastard!"

Mogash chuckles, looks over at the other girls who are busy licking their orc cum from their faces and breasts. "All of you bitches are nothing but whores! If that one is alive, prove it!"

I am high as hell from the orgasms. My body seems glued to the floor. I don't have the motor skills to raise up to a sitting position. I roll over onto my side, and then my front side. I hear Mogash gasp in disbelief. His boys growl realizing this isn't over yet-- their victory is not secured. I manage to slowly crawl towards Mogash and Starial. Starial tries to help me up.

Mogash says "Leave her be."

I tell my lover, "No, I can do this."

I place my hands on my throne between Mogash's legs and pull myself up to my knees. I start to stand and feint a fall; my right hand grips his inner right thigh. I squeeze as hard and my weakened body will let me, digging my nails into his hide. Mogash howls in pain.

"Can a dead whore do this to you?" I spat, gritting my teeth. I increase my grip. Mogash thrashes around on my throne. His yells and howls make his comrades lean away-- ready to run if need be.

Mogash screams, "No, No! No dead whore can't do that. Let go, let go!"

I squeeze harder, "Beg me, you worthless scum!", wrenching his flesh.

Thrashing and cursing, Mogash finally relents. "Please, I beg you, let go of my fucking leg!"

I release my grip from his putrid flesh. "Now get the fuck up off my throne!"

Mogash rolls to his left, and scurries away from me, ducking, hoping I don't claw him again. His boys flee with him-- well away from me. A chorus of cheers erupts from the girls. I sit on my throne as Starial rushes to get me a drink. I quickly drink the juice. Starial returns with a bottle of spirits, pours each girl a shot. We clink our glasses and tip them to our lips.

I look over at Mogash, standing on the far wall of the room, nursing his new wound. All the girls ask me if I am OK and if am hurt. I assure them I am just high as hell from a very intense and long orgasm.

I look at Starial and say, "See babe, I told you I got this." She giggles and kisses me.

Eria says, "Does that mean this is over? Looks to me like you took all they had to give and drained their balls, too."

"This isn't over yet wench! We ain't done with you yet!" barks an angry Mogash.

I turn to him and say "Looks to me like you have nothing left to fuck with," my eyes darting down to three flaccid cocks.

"We're just having a breather. We need to introduce you to our friend, too. You haven't seen the likes of him in this world-- yet!" Mogash says. I look over at the girls, a look of wonder is on all their faces.

"You get done with your breather, I'll finish mine, then I'll be ready to take you AND your fucking friend!" I argue back at Mogash.

Mogash glares back at me, "Oh! You have no idea what you are saying, sorceress!" The orcs huddle and converse amongst themselves until Mogash calls out for drinks.

"Get your own fucking drinks, slime!" I tell the orc captain. Mogash growls back at me, then he sends the pale orc to fetch them something to drink. The girls and I continue talking about the fucking I just received.

All of us make any necessary pit stops and refreshment runs. The orcs wash themselves. Starial pours another round of shots for us. Soon the orcs approach my throne being sure to keep out of the reach of my arms.

"We're ready to get this over, make you beg for death, and fuck you to death. Only we can't have your hands free to maim us. Your hands must be bound before we proceed."

I smile at him, "Well, now, changing the rules of the game, that's against the rules."

Mogash in a respectful tone says, "This is a change forced upon us by you. We have not maimed you, we have only set forth to meet the challenge under the universal rules that govern all orc challenges."

I sneer back at him, "Yes, you have, but... I must institute a rule, if I am to be bound. This will be your last attempt to make me beg for death, and your last attempt to fuck me to death. Each of you may only cum one more time, in either my pussy or my ass, and that goes for your friend, whoever the fuck he is. Yanina whispers in my ear. I add what she says: "When the last cock cums, it's over!"

Mogash and company turn their backs for consultation, and quickly turn again.

A smiling Mogash says "We accept the changes, both yours and ours. No other changes may be made. You are to be bound. We have one more cum shot each, and our friend will be assisting us. If you do not beg for death, Balzak's captive is yours. If you die, all but Eria and Yanina will die. If you do not beg for death, but you die, Eria remains with Yanina. If you beg for death and die, Eria and one other of my choosing with be a slave in our keep for the rest of their miserable lives-- the rest will die, except Yanina."

"When the last cock cums, its over! I accept my changes, and yours. Shake on it?" I offer my hand to Mogash.

Mogash reaches instinctively to shake my hand, but pulls back fast. "I will shake your cold, dead hand when this is over!"

The girls and I laugh at Mogash's fear, the orcs grunt and growl at me.

"Boys, seize her arms and bring her over here." commands Mogash.

Balzak and Gorfuk step forward and I stretch out my arms to them. They circle away from my hands and hesitantly come at me from the sides. I quickly swing my arms to the side clawing the air in front of them. They both back away in fear.

"Well, what are you waiting for boys, get her over here," I taunt.

Balzak growls something in orcish, Gorfuk mutters "What you said!"

All of us girls chuckle at this. I clasp my hands together, interlocking my fingers, letting the orcs take each arm. They walk me over to the bench. Mogash grabs a thick cushion and lays it at the end of the bench.

"Lay across this pillow, your chest and face on the bench," utters Mogash.

Mogash studies my position. I'm not high enough, apparently. He finds another pillow and stacks it, has me lie down again. This time my ass is higher, my knees don't touch the floor. Balzak and Gorfuk busy themselves tying my hands to the legs at the middle of the bench. When they finish, they stand and each of them smacks my upturned ass. Mogash orders the girls to service their cocks.

Yanina gets to work on Mogash's cock and balls. Astriel licks Gorfuk's balls as Kirien takes his cock in her mouth. Eria licks Balzak's nuts as Starial sucks his meat. I lay there on the bench with my head turned so I can see. I watch the girls orally pleasure their thick orc cocks and heavy balls. Mogash reaches full erection first, then Balzak and lastly Gorfuk. Yanina is soon deep throating the longest and thickest cock. Kirien swallows Gorfuk's cock whole, and Starial chokes down Balzak's orc meat. This continues for about five more minutes before Mogash realizes what his mission is.

"That's enough whores! Take a seat and don't get up!" growls Mogash.

All of the girls take a seat. Yanina sits in my throne with Starial and Kirien on either side. Astriel and Eria take their place on the couch. Balzak is ordered to fuck my pussy. He aims and slams it home, my pussy still well lubricated with the green gel. He fucks me fast and rough for about five minutes. Gorfuk takes his place and fucks me for about seven minutes. Mogash pulls him away and slams his cock in me; I moan a little. He fucks me hard for about seven minutes and then pulls out.

I'm wondering what all this subtle fucking is about. These orcs are hardly trying to kill me.

Balzak is ordered to take my ass. I take him easily, still well-lubed from before. After about five minutes he pulls out and Gorfuk steps up and pounds my ass hard for about eight minutes. Mogash takes his turn. He slams it in me, fucking my ass hard for about five minutes.

Mogash continues fucking, but turns to the boys, "This ain't working boys! Bring up Grund!"

Balzak mutters in orcish and smiles; a smiling Gorfuk fist pumps and yells "Yes!"

The two subordinate orcs turn and run out the door, chanting 'Grund, Grund, Grund!'.

Gorfuk and Balzak return, still chanting 'Grund'. They carry with them a wooden crate and place it on the floor next to me.

Mogash stands on the backside of my bench, leans over and growls, "Say hello to my little friend!"

Wrong movie, asshole. Wait, their can't be a human in there, and there better not be an animal!

I protest, "There better not be an animal in there!"

"Oh but there is, and this animal is going to fuck you good!" He stands erect, "Whores, sluts, and wenches, may I present to you-- GRUND!"

Balzak and Gorfuk lift the box covering slowly, then trot away with it, standing it at the other end of the room.

"Before you is a contraption of most evil devise, Grund! The Wolf's Head battering ram! This little puppy is going to batter her poor little pussy until she begs to die-- AND dies!" leers the angry orc captain.

Balzak and Gorfuk growl and howl like orcs do. My eyes widen, so is all of the other girls' eyes. We all gasp, especially me. Sitting before us is a real Fucking Machine (registered trademark, patents-what ever- google it!). These orcs have fashioned a wolf's head out of sheet metal and mounted it so that the operating rod of this machine passes through the back of the head and out its mouth. At the working end is a twelve inch long dildo that is seven inches in circumference.

Starial, fearing for my poor holes, gets to work with the lube. She squirts a huge blob of green gel into my pussy and rubs the outside with a thick coating as well. Then she forces a big cold blob into my ass and coats my ass area with copious amounts of soothing gel. She kneels by my side, asking me if I want to go forward with this.

I tell Starial not to worry and wink at her. She says to holler 'LUBE' if I need more, and 'MERCY' if its hurting me, and 'BULLSHIT' if I want to terminate it all. She kisses me and tells me she loves me and will be right by my side the whole time.

I learn, after-the-fact, that at this point, Starial, Yanina and Mogash have a private meeting to determine this machine's usage on me. It was decided that since: 1. No one had ever used a Fucking Machine before, and 2. That dildo was too damn big for my ass, that this would only be used in my pussy. Thank the gods! Only one thing-- they forgot to tell ME this little bit of information. In hindsight, I'm kinda glad they didn't. The fear of not knowing which hole, or if both holes would be fucked by this thing only added to the whole experience. Now on with the story.

With everyone back in their seats, Mogash has the boys set up Grund. They set it on an ottoman, plug it in and turn it on. They ran it through different speeds, and determined that someone will have to hold this thing so it doesn't slide around. The orcs then pick it up and bring it to where I can see it. They turn it on. They speed it up. Mogash does his best to instill fear in me.

The machine strokes about five inches from full out to full in, and on its highest speed, that dildo is just a blur. Mogash has the boys place the ottoman behind me and sets Grund on top of it. They scoot the ottoman closer to me until the dildo is at my pussy. They have to place a pillow under the front end of Grund to raise it up level with my pussy.

Mogash operates Grund, stopping it when the rod is fully extended. They move the ottoman and Yanina guides the dildo into my pussy. This thing is thick, but not as thick as Balzak and Gorfuk's cocks combined. It does fill me up, but it's not painful. Seven inches of this dildo is buried inside me. Yanina and Kirien are given the job of holding Grund still.

Mogash jeers at me, "Now let's see how long it takes you to beg for death!"

I hear the whirring of the motor. A split second later and Grund is pulling out of me slowly. It takes about two seconds before it reverses direction and slowly slides back in. So far, so good.

Mogash turns the speed up slightly. I count the seconds in my head. It's taking about a full second now to stroke in and another second to stroke out.

Starial by my side asks me how I feel. "This feels pretty good, baby."

Mogash turns it up a little more, now its taking one second to do one in-and-out cycle.

"Is that all you got? Your friend Grund has a big one, but he doesn't know how to use it!" Laughter erupts and Mogash turns it up higher, about two cycles per second.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

This is starting to feel real good! After a minute or so, Grund is set to pound me just a little faster.

Starial whispers in my ear, "I'm going to untie your hands. If you need to come off of that thing, you do it baby." She unties my right hand and then slides around to untie the other.

"Grund can go all night, all day, all week, all month, all year!" sneers Mogash.

I sneer back at him, "Well, so can I,"

"We'll see about that!" Mogash jeers.

Mogash turns up the speed to about 4 cycles per second- that's about as fast as any cock has fucked me before. That makes me moan long and loud. Starial asks me if I'm OK. Between moans, I tell her it feels awesome. She has a look at the thick dildo sliding in and out of my pussy.

She sits next to me and whispers, "That looks so hot baby, makes me want to lick your ass."

I whisper softly, "I want a cock in my ass". She tells me I'll get that soon enough, Mogash will see to it. I'm very sure of that.

Mogash cranks up the speed to about double what it was, then cranks it back down quickly. I let out a very load moan. Starial checks on me-- I'm fine. He continues to crank the speed up and down, I moan loud every time he cranks it up. He continues this over and over for about a minute, then lowers the speed to one cycle per second.

He leans over, leering at me "Grund is just getting started, you whore. Are you enjoying him so far, you fucking slut?"

I raise my head up and leer back at him, "Yes I am! What else you got, asshole?"

"Balzak, fuck her ass hard!" commands Mogash.

Balzak straddles Grund and shoves his cock inside my ass. Grund slowly fucks my pussy. Balzak pushes all the way inside my ass and begins a steady pace of long-stroking me. Mogash increases the speed of Grund to about three cycles per second. Balzak halts deep in my ass, and feels the thick dildo stroking inside my pussy. Mogash turns it up to four cycles, Balzak grunts, but stays still. After about two minutes, Balzak resumes fucking my ass, trying to match the speed of Grund. He short-strokes my ass; pounding me fast and hard.

Starial checks on me again. I'm feeling great. Mogash turns the speed down to two cycles while Balzak long-strokes me again. He is in sync with Grund; both of them pushing in at the same time. Balzak continues this for about five minutes, then switches to pulling out as Grund pushes in. The thick dildo and Balzak's cock see-saw in and out my holes for about five minutes.

The sensation is just too much. My loins begin to burn. I feel an orgasm welling up inside me. I moan like an orc whore as Mogash cranks up the speed of Grund and Balzak increases the speed of his pounding. I grip the legs of the bench, trying hard not to move my lower body as my orgasm is almost to the edge. Mogash commands Balzak to give it all he's got as he turns up the speed of Grund a little faster. The sensation is overwhelming and sends me over the edge, moaning and yelling as I start to cum. Mogash cranks up Grund's speed again, boosting the intensity of my orgasm. I scream out loud.

Balzak feels my ass clenching his cock, bring on his own orgasm. He slams me hard and fast until he starts spewing cum. Holding his cock deep inside, he pumps load after load of hot orc jizz inside me. When my clenching ass and pussy relax after about ten seconds, Mogash turns Grund's speed down to super slow. Balzak pulls his cock from my ass and stumbles over to sit in Yanina's chair, gasping to catch his breath.

Starial asks if I'm OK, kissing me on the forehead. I tell her I'm fine, panting hard to catch my breath. She tells Astriel to bring me some water. I take a drink and continue to catch my breath. Grund slowly slides in and out of my pussy.

"Let's see if we can make you scream some more and beg for death! Gorfuk, jam her ass into oblivion!" barks Mogash.

Gorfuk straddles Grund, takes aim and plunges his rock hard cock deep into my well fucked ass. My holes are stuffed. Mogash cranks up the speed suddenly, causing me to moan very loud. Gorfuk thrusts his orc meat balls-deep, then pulls completely out before sinking all the way in again. He continues doing this for about ten minutes, with Mogash varying the speed of Grund. The machine fucks me at a medium pace, then quickly speeds up for a few seconds, then back to medium again. I groan every time Grund speeds up. Starial wipes the sweat from my brow.

Gorfuk long strokes my ass, slowly at first, but building speed over time. Mogash cranks the speed up to medium-fast and leaves it there. Grund fucks my pussy twice as fast as Gorfuk fucks my ass. After about five more minutes, Mogash cranks and lowers the speed of Grund from medium-fast to fast over and over again. A growl escapes me, turning into a yell and then a wail as another orgasm explodes. My whole body quakes violently for what seems like an eternity.

Mogash lowers Grund's speed to medium when my legs stop shaking. Gorfuk pulls out. I must have squirted cum, the thick dildo in my pussy slides in and out easier now. I collapse on the bench totally exhausted.

Mogash approaches me, "Beg for death bitch-elf!"

"I will NEVER beg for death. I will die and never beg for death!" I exclaim.

Gorfuk spears my ass again as Mogash cranks Grund up to medium-fast and leaves it. Grund literally vibrates my body as it pummels my pussy. I lift myself up onto my elbows, then to my hands. I grip the padded bench tight. Mogash cranks the speed of Grund to fast. I feel my ass cheeks and thighs, my abdomen and even my tits shaking from the onslaught of the battering ram. Gorfuk jams my ass hard, sometimes stopping deep in me, sometimes pulling out and slamming right back in.

Mogash varies the speed of Grund again, from fast to extra fast, three seconds duration for each. I crane my neck and scream each time Grund is going extra-fast. Gorfuk grips my hips tight and rides my ass hard and fast. After about twenty-five strokes of Gorfuk's furious pounding, I scream like a banshee and slap a hand on my clit, strumming my fingers fast and hard as I explode, my whole body quaking. Mogash has cranked up the speed of Grund to extra-fast for the duration of my orgasm.

Gorfuk howls and fills my ass with searing hot orc seed, spurting deep inside me. My ass feels his cock pumping every shot. When I fall to the bench, Mogash brings Grund to a halt. The ever-concerned Starial checks on me, wiping sweat from my brow and tears from my eyes. I reassure her I'm OK.

Starial asks if I want to stop, I respond, "I haven't said mercy or bullshit yet" She laughs and hugs me, kisses me. "Only one cock left to go." I wink at her.

Mogash approaches yet again. "So elf-witch, have you had enough yet? Beg me for mercy, and I might end all of this and spare your wretched life!"

I raise myself slowly onto my hands and spit at him. "Never will I beg orc-filth for mercy."

Mogash steps back in awe, shocked that Gorfuk and Grund's assault on my body and senses has not broken me.

"I give much respect to your abilities and stamina. I give you an opportunity now, to renegotiate the challenge and keep your life." Mogash says calmly.

I laugh at him long and loud, then slide off of Grund and stand, my left hand covering my gaping ass, the other my gaping pussy.

"You are smarter than your two soldiers, but not smart enough to trick me! 'No other changes may be made', remember? You are afraid, Mogash, afraid you will lose this challenge- and for fucking good reason. I cut your boys down and only you remain." I tell the angry orc.

Mogash growls and curses something in orcish. I walk past him on the way to make a pit stop.

"You were to be bound, witch!" Mogash shouts when he realizes I'm not bound anymore.

"You did bind me." I say sarcastically.

Starial follows me into the bathroom. She sits on the side of the tub across from me. She gets me a hand towel to wipe the cum and lube from my fingers. She asks if I'm hurting. I tell her I am a little, but not to worry. She gets me a clean face towel and wets it with warm water. I wipe my brow and face and neck, and dry off.

Starial asks me how Grund feels. I smile and say "You'll be the first to find out after me-- promise." I laugh evilly at her.

Starial adjusts the shower for me. I jump in and spray my tingling holes. Starial dries me off. We return to the living room, a glaring Mogash growls at me. I jump at him with claw raised and growl at him. He recoils a few feet. The girls all laugh. Even the other two defeated orcs laugh.

"Beg for mercy now, or beg for death later!" grunts Mogash.

"Never to either! It's just you and me now, big boy. May the best elf win!" I say confidently I turn to the bench to see the pillow I had been lying on.

A huge area is covered in pussy juice, pussy cum, gel lube and a small amount of orc cum. Starial gets a fresh pillow and tosses the other. Someone has cleaned the goo off of Grund's dildo.

I go to lay back across the pillows and bench, but look back at Mogash, "Get after it, Loser".

Starial hands a shot to me and I down it. I assume the same position as before and Starial re-lubes both of my holes, the dildo and Mogash's huge, hard cock. Yanina, Kirien and Astriel re-align Grund, sinking his battering ram into my pussy. Starial returns to sit beside me on the floor. I stretch over to kiss her, licking her lips and winking at her as I back away.

Mogash turns on Grund without word or warning, slowly for a few strokes. Then he begins manipulating the controls. Twisting the knob hard, Grund shoots up to extra fast immediately, pounding my poor pussy with a fury. I re-position myself to get the best, most comfortable angle. Mogash continues manipulating the speed, faster then slower, never in any pattern.

A few times, Mogash cranks it past super fast, each time forcing a yelp out of me. After about ten minutes I orgasm. Mogash cranks it to super-fast as I cum; my body racked with spasms. He sets the speed at medium when my body stops quaking, then straddles Grund and takes aim. He shoves three inches of orc meat into my used asshole, stopping for just a second before shoving another three inches in me. He pauses for about ten seconds, then crams the last three inches deep inside my ass. His thick cock and Grund's thicker battering ram dildo fills my holes tight.

Mogash cranks Grund to fast speed and leaves it, then full-strokes my ass hard and slow for about five minutes. I scoot back on the bench, trying to get a little more of the dildo inside me.

Yanina spouts out, "Say when," as she and Kirien push the ottoman and Grund closer to me.

I say 'when' as the thick dildo is reaching about nine inches deep in me . This feels so much better, deeper, and at a slightly better angle. Mogash picks up the speed of his own stroking, slamming my ass hard, smacking sounds fill the air along with the chugging of Grund.

Mogash is pounding my ass at his own fast pace, cursing me and smacking my ass. "Take this bitch. Take all my orc meat deep in your nasty ass!"

He smacks my ass every few seconds. The pain zeros in on my burning hot pussy. He grips the flesh of my hips tight, pounding me as hard as he can. Another few smacks on my ass and I start to orgasm. He holds on again, slam-fucking me as hard and fast as he can as my body begins to quake again.

Starial pinches my nipple hard; my legs and hips tremble as I cum. My holes grip hard onto Mogash's cock and the pounding dildo. Mogash groans loud but hangs on until my orgasm lessens, then withdraws his cock completely and curses in orcish. Yanina turns down the speed to medium-slow as Mogash waits. Apparently, he was about to cum but thought better of it.

"Fucking she-elf! Is there nothing that will break you?!"

"I doubt it", I laugh aloud, annoying the frustrated orc captain.

Mogash glares at me, his swollen cock rock hard and bouncing with each of the orc's heartbeats. A thick drop if precum drips off his massive helmet. "Almost ended it there, did we?" I tease.

Mogash growls and smacks my ass, "I'm not done yet, elf-slut!"

I laugh at him, "Yes you are, you just don't know it yet!"

The rest of the girls laugh loudly, frustrating the big orc even more. "Put your cock in my ass again and you will lose," I dare him

Mogash growls back "And if I don't, I'll lose."

"Well get to it, Loser!" I say, pissing the orc off even more.

The enraged orc slams his cock balls-deep in one stroke, his groin smacking my ass loudly. He grabs the controls from Yanina and cranks Grund up to extra-fast speed and hands it back to Yanina. He grabs my hips hard and slams my asshole over and over, full stroking his cock each time. The thick dildo works in and out of my pussy so fast that my voice is vibrating when I moan.

I raise up on my arms and lean into the stroking shafts. Grund's dildo is inside me ten inches at the deepest of its stroke. I want to end this challenge now. I motion for Starial to lean close. I whisper to her to have Yanina turn Grund down slowly until its at a medium-fast pace. Starial relays the message and returns to me. Mogash is steadily hammering away at my ass. He doesn't notice Yanina is lowering the speed of Grund-- or he knows and just doesn't care. As soon as it is at the speed I want, I wink at Starial- she winks at Yanina.

Its time to end this now; time to suck Mogash's brains through his monster orc cock. I clench my ass and pussy on the shafts ramming into my holes. I keep squeezing for a few seconds and then release for a few seconds. I continue to squeeze and hold over and over again, squeezing a little harder each time. Mogash starts to groan about the same time as I do.

Starial does something I wasn't expecting. She reaches under the couch and collects the three orc weapons. She hands one to Eria and one to Astriel and tells them to attack Balzak and Gorfuk if they make a move.

I continue squeezing Mogash's hard throbbing cock, holding it longer and harder. He and I both moan louder each time I squeeze.

Suddenly, Starial springs into action. Hiding Mogash's orc weapon behind her, she walks to and slightly behind Mogash, keeping his sword out of view of the other orcs.

"About to cum, are we?" she wryly asks.

She whips the sword around and lays it across Mogash's neck. Balzak and Gorfuk jump up, but the lightning quick Eria and Astriel draw there swords on them. The orcs quickly slink back into their chairs.

Starial says threateningly to Mogash, "Don't stop, or you'll lose your ugly head! And don't pull out, or you'll lose that head, if you slow down at all, I'll lose my head, and you don't want anyone losing their heads now, do you?"

Mogash tries his best to maintain his speed. I try to maintain control of myself. I squeeze one final time as hard as I can and hold it, my asshole pinching his shaft tight, my pussy clenched hard around Grund. Mogash made it only six strokes before his cock started pumping his orc seed deep in my ass. The throbbing, cum-pulsing cock sets off my own orgasm. We both howl, growl and wail as we cum together. His body and mine jerking and twitching, his cock blasting out cum as my holes gnaw at his cock and Grund's thick battering ram.

"Don't pull out until she is finished!" says Starial forcefully.

Mogash's cock spills the last of his hot seed and my clenching holes gradually lessen. He continues to fuck my asshole, screaming in agony-- his cock is so sensitive, it's driving him absolutely insane. Yanina turns off Grund completely.

"You can stop now, Loser!" I say.

Mogash stops his thrusting and is relieved at being able to get a grip on his mind again. I slowly pull my holes off of the orc and his machine, squeezing my asshole around the last three inches of his cock. This causes him to wince and howl and fall backwards to the floor. Starial is over him in an instant with his own blade pointed at his evil heart.

"Don't fucking move, scum!" she tells the cowering orc captain.

I step over the bench with my hands covering my holes. I stroll over to Mogash casually and bend over to look in his eyes.

I look at Starial, "Keep this asshole pinned down."

I remove my hands from my pussy and ass and straddle his body. I gently push and his cum cascades out of my ass. It lands on his chest, face and neck.

Victoriously, I say to Mogash, "Bitch!" All the girls laugh, even Mogash had to laugh.

Yanina hands me my own elvish blade, a movie replica of Bilbo/Frodo's sword Sting.

"Get over there, scum," waving my sword at the other two orcs.`

Balzak and Gorfuk scurry over to the wall nearest the door they came in. Eria and Astriel set a watch on them. I point my sword at Mogash and order him up to his feet. The spent orc struggles to erect himself, standing before me with bowed head, utterly defeated. I hand my sword to Yanina and turn back to the orc captain.

"Who won, Mogash?"

"You cheated, Sorceress!" a suddenly defiant Mogash declares.

"How is it that I cheated?" I say, boldly getting in Mogash's face.

Mogash barks back, "The challenge was, that you had to endure all the fucking we had, and that we each had one more time to cum. My friend Grund has not cum yet!" Mogash leans his face into mine.

"Grund may be shaped like a cock, colored like a cock, even feel like a cock, but a cock he is not. 'When the last cock cums, it's over', remember? Grund is no cock, neither can he cum. Your cock was the last cock to cum. Your trickery is useless here. Did you not agree that when the last cock cums, it is over?" I press my face hard against his, making him take a step backwards.

A dejected Mogash agrees, "Yes, I did agree to those terms."

Balzak roars in protest, knowing he has lost his captive Eria.

"Mogash, who won the challenge?" I stand in front ove him, chin up and victorious.

"You did, sorceress," a defeated Mogash says.

"Louder, I want your boys to hear this loud and clear. Who won Mogash?" I triumphantly say.

Mogash draws in a deep breath and exclaims, "You won the challenge, sorceress!" Gorfuk and Balzak growl in disappointment.

"That's 'Mistress Sorceress' to you, Mogash the Loser!" That name stings him.

"Yes, Mistress Sorceress!" he says through grinding teeth.

"We both have new names after the outcome of this challenge. Tell everyone your new name!"

A seething Mogash exclaims "I am Mogash the Loser, Mistress Sorceress."

"Did I beg to die?" I ask. Mogash answers a dejected 'no'.

I exclaim, "Then your captive Eria is mine now." Balzak starts to protest, but a sword in his face shuts him up quick.

"Did I die?" I ask of Mogash.

Mogash answers, "No, Mistress Sorceress, you live."

I look at him triumphantly, "Then all of the women here will live. I keep Eria as my own. Agreed?"

Mogash responds in a most defeated voice, "Agreed, Mistress Sorceress." I take my sword back from Yanina.

"You may take your leave of me, and never return to the land of Gothring. Is that understood?" I sternly stare him down.

"Yes, Mistress Sorceress. I will collect Grund and be gone." he sullenly responds.

I point my sword at his chest, "Not so fast, scum. The battering ram stays with me."

Mogash protests, "That was not in the rules of the challenge!"

I laugh at him. "You poor, dumb bastard. The universal rules that govern all orc challenges apply to orcs only. I do not have to abide by them! You are lucky to be leaving here with your lives, and your own rams. But this battering ram will stay with me!"

Mogash growls at me but stops when I point my sword at his cock. "Yes, Mistress Sorceress. Come on boys! Lets get the fuck away from these witches!" The three orcs quickly dress themselves and turn to leave, exiting the way they came in.

All the girls cheer "You saved us, you saved us!" and hug each other and me, high fives and fist bumps for everyone.

"Starial! Get us all a shot," I demand. She pours a shot for everyone, we clink and drink. I'm bombarded with questions: am I OK? -- how was Grund-- how is your pussy and ass?

"There will be plenty of time for questions when I return from the bathroom!"

While alone in the bathroom, I reflect back over the days events. Am I dreaming? Did all of this really just happen? How in the hell did they pull all of this off? What I said and did, did it alter the plan any? I walk back down the hall and turn into the living room. Oh My God!

Standing before me are my lovers and friends. Tom,Dick and Harry in the back row(Balzak,Gorfuk and Mogash), in the front row is Autumn(Astriel), Erica(Eria), Kelly(Kirien) and Janine(Yanina). A huge "Happy Birthday Jessy" banner is strung over their heads. Sara(Starial) kneeling in front, a big bouquet of flowers in her hands. They sing 'Happy Birthday' to me. I fall to my knees smiling and crying. When the song is over, I stand and wipe away my tears. "Speech! Speech!"

I wont bore you with the long , drawn out speech, thanking each and everyone for participating and giving me the best birthday I have ever had. I thanked them for all or their effort, time and resources to produce such a wonderful fantasy for me. I hugged and kissed each one of them. We sat for a while, drinking shots and discussing everything from costumes to props, to 'the plan'. I have a billion questions for each one of them. It will take days of questioning to satisfy my curiosity.

I stand and speak, "May I propose a toast, to the beautiful, sexy, Sara and her wickedly thorough planning-- without whom, none of this would have happened! I love you, Bitch!" We all rise and toast Sara. I hug her and cry. She cries too.

Harry(Mogash) approaches me as I sit in my throne. "Jessy, may I present to you-- Grund! Happy birthday, Sorceress, from me and the boys!"

All I could do was slap my hands to my face and repeat over and over, 'Oh My God!' about twenty times. Eventually I rise and hug and kiss the best orcs a girl could ever hope for.

It was time to shower with the boys, as I always do after a night of sex with them. After I had washed them (it took forever to get their body paint off) and dried them, they dressed in real earth clothes. When it was time to leave, I kissed each one of them and told them I love them. They kissed the other girls and left. I really wished they didn't have to go.

The girls and I continued to drink and party. I was done fucking for the night. I continued to drink my JD and got fucking hammered. Each girl was dying to give Grund a go. They spent the next couple of hours trying not to hurt themselves, lol. I sat drinking, watching my sexy girlfriends orgasm until they were exhausted.

A very special thanks to Sara, for audio-recording this event. Without the recording, I would never have been able to write the actual dialog. Thanks to all of the girls for their input, giving me the information needed to fill in the blanks.

Thank you for taking the time to read such a long story, I hope you enjoyed this.

Yours Truly, Itara Ithiliel- (Jess)

Published 
Written by JessLuvzSara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments