Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Monster Hunter

"Part of a longer story describing a monster hunters attempt to get home."

6
0 Comments 0
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Kyra fell back onto the table in a fit of giggles; she had drunk too much and was losing it. Thankfully, all eyes were on Elizabeth as the removed her bra. Kyra did not get much rest as she was spotted by a petite blond, clearly drunk; the girl sat down a flask next to her. She got a glimpse of the young girl briefly before she was unexpectedly mounted.

Thick blonde curls ran to her shoulders, her green eyes sparkled with mischief as she straddled Kyra at the waist. Kyra giggled as the intoxicated girl struggled with her top. Finally it was off and the girl took the opportunity to empty what remained in her mug onto Kyra’s bare chest. More giggles followed as the girl worked wholeheartedly to clean her using her tongue. Wow, Kyra giggled, she’s probably never done anything like this before.

Kyra decided to punish the girl for this inappropriate behavior, her hands found the straps of the girl’s shirt and a moment later the top hung around the girl’s waist. Getting no response, she had no choice but to relieve her of her skirt, which she worked down to the girl’s ankles. Wow. Whoever this girl is, she doesn’t mind being near naked in a pub full of people, her only covering a pair of forest green shorts.

A slurping sound above her caught her attention, glancing up she saw the girl had released Kyra’s breasts and was hard at work pleasing the owner of the cock shoved down her throat. A sudden widening of the eyes and stopping of thrusting told her the man had finished and sure enough off he went. The girl gazed down at Kyra now, her cheeks puffed like a chipmunk.

“Don’t you dare!” She dared.

A stream of cum left her lips and spattered onto Kyra’s exposed face and chest. She was furious until she looked up and saw the girl smiling down at her, cum dribbling from her lips. All forgiven the girl commenced to grind their upper bodies together, smearing the cum and ale into a slippery lube that made their lithe bodies shine in the light. Kyra was enjoying the experience so much she didn’t even notice her leather pant being unlaced and slipped off. She did notice the cock thrust into her.

She yelped in surprise, the girl glanced over her shoulder and saw the situation. Smiling she rolled off Kyra onto the table next to her and accepted another grateful cock into her tight pussy. As the thrusts grew more frantic Kyra and the girl worked their pelvises against the rods moaning and crying out.

“OH FUCK!” the girl lost it grabbing Kyra’s tit in one hand and working her own pair with the other. The men finished simultaneously and a hot spurt of cum landed on Kyra’s abs while the girl got it on her thigh. The men disappeared and the girls sat up giggling at what messes they were.

“Come with me,” the girl took her hand and led her away. On the second floor of the inn the girl, who introduced herself as Emily, had a room where they collapsed next to each other on the voluptuous bed. Where they gently caressed each other until sleep overtook them.

Kyra awoke the next morning to find a large bowl of water and several towels sitting out for them, as well as 2 sets of clothing and a note, which she read first,

Consider your debt paid in full, I have had lots of compliments on my new

server girl.

Good luck.

Love,


Elizabeth

Emily was awake now and they washed and dried each other using the bowl and towels before slipping into their new clothes. While they were washing they talked and turns out they were both heading the same direction, so for the time being they were travel buddies. As for clothes Emily got a nice white skirt that went to mid-thigh was made of some flowing fabric and a lime green top with red lace undergarments. Kyra got a pair of loose fitting leather pants and a white blouse with matching underwear. Soon after breakfast they set out.

First they headed down to the dock on the river and searched for a boat that could take them to the next town down the river. It was during this searching that they made a depressing observation, neither of them had any money.

“Well fuck me right,” Kyra groaned, “What the hell do we do now?”

Emily looked at her quizzically, “I don’t think it will be too hard for us to find a…job.“ She looked so impish and sexy Kyra couldn’t help blushing. She didn’t know how she felt about what Emily was implying,

“Are you sure...?” Emily gave her a wicked smile in response before plunging into the mass of people swirling about the docks. By the time she caught up to her Emily was conversing with a young sailor in the shadow of some decrepit store. She watched them, unnoticed, for a moment.

Whatever Emily was saying the young man was extremely interested, Emily was in true form, giggling and touching his arm. She spotted Kyra and waved her over,

“Kyra! Over here! Come meet Mathew.” 

She had no choice. She meandered over to them, exciting the crowds into the relative seclusion of the grassy ally.

“Mathew here is the son of the town trade regulator and is very interested in helping us out of our little predicament.” She gazed at Mat with her best puppy dog face, “Isn’t he so noble and handsome?”

“Oh yes, he looks just like a baron.” Kyra tried to help. Mat was blushing.

“Well two beautiful ladies like you shouldn’t have to worry about money.”

Emily was going full force now, “Well how about we do whatever we can and then you pay us whatever you think is fair.” She gave him her best sultry look.

“S-seems more than fair, if you will follow me I'm sure we can find an inn or-”

Emily stopped him with a finger on his chest.

Mailydavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailydavies

“Or we could do it right here...” she purred.

He stammered,“W-what with... all these people,” he glanced toward the passing mobs.

“Oh don’t worry, Kyra or I will block you and if they do see, they will just see one lucky guy... and two lucky girls.” By now her hand had found the lump in his pants and pulling it like a leash she led him deeper into the shade of the building.

Kyra took up a position blocking passerby’s causal glances while while Emily stroked Mat's shaft through his pants.

“MMHhhhhhhhh,” she groaned finding her breasts with a free hand. Mat had quickly lost his shyness and his hands helped her in removing her shirt, which they tossed causally into the grass near where Kyra stood watching, fascinated. His cock soon emerged from his pants semi-erect and Emily in turn lost her bra. She skillfully worked his rock around her breasts, rubbing it over her nipples, down the sides and in the valley between.

“Oh God,” He exclaimed appreciatively, making her smile that wolf's grin that was so sexy. Slowly, tantalizing him, she ran his cock up up up to her lips where she gave it a gentle kiss on the head. But she wasn’t done done teasing him yet. Now the cock went up again, she ran the sensitive head over her nose and eyes up to her forehead before lowering it back to her luscious lips.

He was groaning frequently now, begging her to take him in and relieve his aching pole. She obliged him. Slipping only the head into her mouth she ran her tongue in circles around it, paying extra attention to the hole on top. Now she took it in deeper, a few more inches. The soft moistness of her tongue and throat enveloped his shaft and she ran up and down it while tickling his nuts. She broke away for a moment,

“Ok Kyra time for you to join the fun!”

Kyra jumped at her name, she had been lost in the erotic moment. She slowly made her way over to them, both were smiling, Mat seemed especially pleased with this development. Moving to the Emily kindly allowed her access to the cock, Kyra was nervous she didn’t have much experience at stuff like this. 

Gingerly she took half the rod into her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue, soon she was whole wholeheartedly attacking the head and shaft, she even took a moment to suck his balls. Taking first one into her mouth and massaging it and then another. 

Emily watched for a time enjoying the show until she could no longer hold back and came up behind her. She used her small hands on her tits and between her legs, making it hard for her to concentrate on sucking. Mat didn’t seem to mind though and after a time pulled away so that he would not cum.

Now he had his choice between the two of them, on one hand a smallish blonde with an incredible tight ass and feisty personality, and on the other hand the more mature Kyra, with her full breasts and athletically toned body. He choose Emily, figuring blondes are more fun, this left Kyra to watch or help wherever she could. 

This was when the show really began and they worked quickly. Sitting Mat on an old shipping crate, Emily quickly slipped a hand under her skirt and pulled her panties off, leaving her skirt on however. She mounted him, letting out only a quite groan as she slid all the way down his shaft. He began bucking and she lost it, she moaned and cried out paying no attention to the passerbys.

“Shit...Fuck! Yes fuck me yes!”

Kyra did what she could to block the view but she couldn’t do anything about the noise. Many people glanced down at them and saw a topless blonde girl bouncing up and down on someones lap, her skirt obscuring the act itself.

“OH god, Oh god...God! Yes, oh yes!” she nearly shouted, climbing off his lap she hiked up her skirt to her waist and ran her slick pussy up and down his shaft. Finally he came without warning right onto her hips and skirt.

“Oh shit, I'm so sorry!”

Kyra stepped up sparring him from having trying to clean it off. She used her fingers to wipe off Emily's abs and skirt as best she could before wiping her fingers on the grass. Mat sat exhausted watching until Kyra finished then he worked a coin purse out of his pocket.

“Here...and...thanks.” He dropped ten gold coins into Kyra's slightly sticky hand.

Emily was all smiles as Kyra helped her retrieve her fallen clothes, “Soooo... was that your first blowjob?” she asked innocently.

“N-yes,” Kyra blushed.

“Oh that’s adorable!” she giggled. “You did great,” she added, seeing her blush.

Kyra looked Emily up and down,“Trade bottoms with me,” she implored her.

“What? No it's fine,” she brushed at the yellowish stain in down the front of her skirt.

“Seriously you just made us ten gold, I barely did anything, let me wear the skirt.” After some persisting they switched, Em now had a pair of baggy pants she had to hold up, and Kyra had a stained skirt that was much to short for her. Unfortunately, they could not afford to spend any of their new gold on clothes if they wanted to sail down the river. To be continued, if people like it.

Published 
Written by HentaiWalrus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors