Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Horizon

3
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

    He ached inside his balls. Joan, had gotten him worked up all through the day, and she knew it, from the way he had been walking.  Finally when in it came time for them to get it on, Tom thought he wouldn't last long. To his surprise he lasted a lot longer than expected. Perhaps it was the slight pain his balls felt everytime they softly hit against Joan as he thrust deep inside her wet pussy. " Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard." Joan cried out upon the bed. Listening to her pleas Tom thrust firmly into her welcoming pussy, feeling his own cum boiling inside of him. Again Joan was getting to the point of climax, and then she whispered " Cum in my pussy, baby." It seemed everytime Joan mentioned these words to him, it was like whatever control he had over his orgasm had evaporated. With a long moan, he felt himself explode in Joan's pussy. " Aw, Jeeze." He moaned letting the weight of his body colapse against Joan, who now shuddered through a long series of orgasms.

Moments went by as they lay there in silence. Joan hugging him softly. Tom lay in a half sub-consious state enjoying the relief, when Joan asked " If I ask something of you, do you promise to actually consider it?" Tom nodded slightly not opening his eyes " Yeah, sure." He answered. Joan took a minute to continue as she thought of her choice of words and then began. " Would you let me watch you fuck another woman?" Tom's eyes opened wide, as though he didn't hear her right. "What?" He asked, perhaps a little to fast. " I asked if I could watch you fuck another woman!" Tom at first thought this was some kind of trick question, but something about the way she looked suggested she was serious. " First let me ask this; Are you wanting to see this for your personal desire, or because you think I'll let you sleep with another man, because of this." Tom wasn't sure how that came across to Joan, but he was a little disturbed by her silence. " Look I have no interest in anyone else but you, the idea of watching you fuck someone else really gets me hot, and now I think I'd actually like to see it, but not if you have a problem with it, Tom." Joan said swiftly. Almost as though she revealed something she regreted afterward. " Joan, I just want you to know that you satisfy me, you always have, and if you think this is something you need to enjoy our sex life better, then I'll do it." Tom stated, and then fell silent. His brain wished that she would have brought this up sooner in their relationship rather than six years later. The idea of another woman did excite him, he'd be lying if he said it didn't, but did he have his concerns of ruining his current relationship with Joan, the answer to that question was Yes.

 " So what do you think Tom, will you do it?" Joan asked brushing a hand though his hair. Tom answered " Yes, but are you not worried?" " No, because I know you are faithful to me, that you would never do anything to hurt me on purpose, so I feel confident that you'll be with me afterwards." Joan leaned inwards kissing him on his forehead. That was the end of their conversation on the subject. Until a week later at a friend of Joan's house. Bethany.

    They had arrived at the party late, but that was nothing un-usual for Joan and Tom. Joan looked great wearing a short skirt and tight fitting top. Although he had tried to have Joan before leaving, she made it fairly clear it wasn't going to happen then. So reluctantly he had followed Joan into Bethany's living room, wishing he had been a little more pushy about it. Bethany smiled at him. She had long blonde hair, she wore a dress, red, which showed how large her breast were.  Tom thought she looked extremely sexy with the way her brownish hair was done up. She kissed him softly on the cheek, and then said " I'm glad you could make it!" Joan kissed her softly on the cheek, and then whispered something in Bethany's ear, which Tom couldn't make out. It wasn't important.

  The night seemed to have passed by rather quickly.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

During the night Tom had caught Bethany and Joan laughing, or caught Bethany flirting with him. Indeed he flirted back. After everyone else left Bethany sat between Tom and Joan on the sofa. They laughed and spoke of various things, and then suddenly Bethany took Tom by the face and kissed him. He almost kissed back and then looked at Joan, who nodded and smiled which said do it.

He kissed Bethany back, his cock was already firm. Bethany rubbed him on top of his jeans and then smiled at him. She moved down his body until her face stopped in front of his button and zipper, she un-did them pulling his hard cock out before her face. Tom glanced at Joan, who had moved across to the chair. She smiled at him. Her hand was slipped up her skirt rubbing her vagina. A deep breath escaped from him as Bethany's mouth seemed to swallow his entire cock. She started slowly at first pulling it out every now and then to lick his cock's swollen head. She stopped momentarily to remove her dress. Tom was impressed with the massiveness of Bethany's breasts. She again put him in her mouth, sucking a little faster now, a little more aggresively, Tom looked at Joan who now had herself naked too. He could see her fingers deeply pushed into her pussy.

Laying Bethany down on the sofa, Tom brought his mouth down on her pussy. Flicking his tounge across her clit, Tom let a finger slowly slide inside Bethany's soaked pussy. She moaned softly as he began moving it in and out. " Oh, Oh." She whispered. He moved his tounge quicker upon her clitourus. Bringing a more powerful moan out of Bethany. Again he glanced at Joan, who now was fingering her pussy faster. Silently she mouthed the words " Fuck her." He sat Bethany up rubbing the head of his cock against Bethany's clit. " Oh, please fuck me, Please." Bethany cried out. Tom put his cock into her awaiting pussy. Thrusting slowly until he heard Joan say " Fuck her, fuck her Tom." Pushing himself in and out at a faster pace, he felt Bethany tense as she came. He too was nearing climax, his excitement was over the top, as he watched Joan finger her pussy, while he fucked her best friend.

Joan came to where he and Bethany were, she leaned over and kissed him and then licked his face. " She tastes good." Joan said motioning for Tom to get up. Joan knelt over Bethany's soaking slit. " Now Tom, fuck me." Joan stated putting her face between Bethany's legs. Tom slipped easily into Joan, who pushed herself firmly against his cock. Grabbing her hips Tom pulled her firmly into him as he watched Joan eat Bethany's slit. Tom felt his load getting ready to show up. Joan screamed out loud as her orgasm came. " AWWWWWW." She cried. This proved to be to much for Tom, he too came pulling himself out, letting his cum land all over the two women. Afterwards he collapsed, sitting next to Joan, who still lay her face on Bethany's lap. " Was it what you expected?" Tom asked rubbing his hand across her back. Joan nodded yes, and then said " Bethany and I have always talked about doing this, we just thought you'd never do it." Bethany smiled and then said " I'm really glad you did though." Tom smiled. " You two had this planned all evening I take it." Both women nodded, and then Joan smiled " Hope you got enough energy left for round two." " I think I do." Tom replied already feeling himself grow excited at the idea. That was the truth, he was feeling up to another round shortly, just a nagging thought began forming in his head. " How long has Joan and Bethany been fucking one another?"

 

 

I hope this story amused some of you, it's been hard to write these stories lately due to my sex life running in over drive. It's harder to write an erotic story when your sex life is being satified. LOL. Anyway hope to write more soon

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jordan8181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments