Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Married Couple

"Another wife is shared with me."

42
11 Comments 11
24.3k Views 24.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
I had already experienced the pleasure and joys of MMF sex. I had met a married couple, had some fun times with them together, and with the wife alone, and then they moved away. I had enjoyed my times with them but I still felt the itch of wanting more of the same. I had some leads through personals sites, but nothing ever materialized, until one day. An ad showed up in my browser from a woman looking for people to hang out with socially. I began chatting with her, finding she had a great sense of humor and a pleasant disposition.

She surprisingly mentioned that she had a husband after close to ten chat sessions. While our chat sessions were always proper and platonic in nature, the news still surprised me. I had talked with married women before, and slept with a few of them, but their intent was always above board; they were looking to get laid because they were having issues in their marriages. This new woman, Tammy, was not like that. The topic of sex never came up before her husband was introduced. I was enjoying our chats, so we continued.

Randomly one day she asked if I had plans on Friday night, and asked if I wanted to come over and have dinner at their place. Having no plans and looking to relax after a long work week, I agreed. They lived about two towns over, so it was a short thirty-minute drive there. I honestly had no idea what to expect, having only seen pictures of her and her youngest child. I found the address easily and knocked on the door. She greeted me with a smile and a surprise hug. She was average height, had sexy hips, enticing eyes, and a beautiful smile. 

She led me to the kitchen, where I met her husband, John, and the other child. I took some time getting to know her husband, helping prepare dinner, and then setting the table. We had an enjoyable time over a nice meal, some fun stories, and a few alcoholic beverages. The kids were sent to bed, and then we sat in the living room with a few more drinks and watching some movies. It turned out we had similar interests and tastes in entertainment, and like myself, they too had moved to this area from other parts of the country.

Eventually, the hour got late and we got sleep. So I thanked them for a wonderful evening and then headed home with the plan that we would get together again another time and soon.

We hooked up for a few more meals, went to a movie, and even for a few drives. We were becoming good friends. While some of our conversations had gotten racy with discussions about sex, it was still at a basic level, like married couples talking about their struggles finding time to be intimate with kids. After about a month of hanging out, we were going on a day trip. I came by their place to pick them up. I helped pack up a few things, while they tended to some minor housekeeping chores.

As I was sitting on the couch waiting for them to finish up, Tammy came over to chat. She sat next to me on the couch, and sidled up close to me. She was a touchy-feely person, so this was not unusual. We were alone in the living room when she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

She wanted to thank me for being so friendly and helpful. I told them it was no worry, that they were pleasant company and I enjoyed hanging out. She then surprised me with what came next. She asked if I was at all interested in joining them in bed. While I was jumping up and down in my brain, I kept cool on the outside and told them that I was flattered. I asked how John felt about it and she said that I was essentially auditioning for this moment. She became comfortable with me online, and that led to the invitation to dinner.

From there, I was essentially proving to them, without knowing, that I was not a creeper or deviant, and that led to the invitation upstairs. The kids were at school, and we had the place to ourselves. Waiting a minute or two for effect, I told her that I would be grateful for the opportunity.

She smiled widely, hugged me, and skipped out of the room. She came back in with John holding his hand, and she told him that I had agreed. John shook my hand, and joined me on the couch. He said he wanted to go over some ground rules, which I was glad that he did. He explained that they have shared partners and lovers on a few occasions. They had not yet met anybody in our area who they felt would be a good partner to add to their experiences. We would only be allowed to play together, and that once in the bedroom, Tammy was in control of what was okay and what wasn't.

Tammy brought some beers out for us to drink to get us more relaxed before we were to go to bed. Tammy and John asked if I had any prior experience with this sort of thing, and I shared my experiences with my previous married couple. They both raised their eyebrows seductively when I mentioned that the husband in that group was bisexual. John said that he had never himself done anything like that, but they had been asked by other partners and were curious. Tammy shared some experiences they had with other couples and singles, and how she had played with women in the past but found a hard cock more to her liking.

Our talk about past experiences became more graphic than we had ever talked about before, and the conversation with the beer was loosening things up nicely. While John was going to pull up some pictures of their past escapades up on the computer, I slid next to Tammy and kissed her on the lips fully. She reciprocated the kiss, and wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders. She moaned with delight as I slid my lips down to her neck and nuzzled there. John heard her moan and said, "I guess I don't need to show the pictures, huh?" He sat on the other side of Tammy and watched as we continued our make out session. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and I slid my hand to her hips.

I whispered and asked if I could touch her breasts, and she nodded in the affirmative. I reached up and fondled them softly. They were small in nature, but felt pear shaped and I could feel her nipples getting hard under her blouse. John removed his shirt and started undoing his pants. I lifted Tammy's blouse over her head to reveal a black bra. She shivered as the colder air hit her warm body, and I rubbed my hands over her goosebumps and reached behind to unhook her bra and release her beautiful tits. Her pinkish areola were slightly puffy, and her nipples poked out from her smallish breasts very prominently. John was now in his underpants, and he placed his hands on his wife's now naked torso and kissed the back of her neck as I kissed her lips.

I slid back and stood up. John turned her face to kiss her fully and had both of his hands on heaving bosom. He reached down to her sweatpants, undid the tie, and reached them. You could tell he found her pussy by the loud sigh she released and the arching of her back. I took off my shirt quickly, now wanting to miss a second of what was going on in front of my eyes. I took off my pants, and was left standing in my boxers. John slid her back on the couch, and removed her pants slowly. She gazed at me as her husband was about to show me her pussy and ass, smiling wickedly as he did so. She was going commando that day, and as her pants came down her skin was being revealed.

She had a nearly trimmed strip of pubic hair above her pussy, which was already glistening from the moisture seeping out of her. She leaned back and stretched her arms and legs to give both of us guys a good look at her. She made a comment about how we were enjoying the show, pointing to the growing bulges in our underwear. She sat up and leaned towards me. She reached for the band of my boxers and snapped them twice. She was grinning from ear to ear, and she looked at her husband and winked at him. She pulled me by my boxer band closer to her, and in one quick move, had pulled down my boxers and clamped her lips around my growing cock.

The sensation I felt made my knees buckle slightly. Her mouth was warm and inviting, and I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. One could tell that she had sucked cock many times, as I could feel my cock getting to full hardness quite rapidly. John moved over towards us. He watched his wife go to work on my prick, as he slid down his briefs. John's cock sprang out, and was quite impressive. He was an easy seven and a half inches long, and his cock's thickness was close to mine. His head was fully engorged, and it swayed waiting for Tammy's attention. I looked over at him and nodded at him for his impressive cock.

He inched closer to Tammy's busy mouth and brushed the tip of his dick against her cheek. Without missing a beat, her mouth left my dick and swallowed John's. Within four bobs on his dick, Tammy took almost the entire length of his cock into her hungry mouth. John sighed and said that she was an incredible cock sucker, and knew how to please. I agreed and told him that he was a lucky man. After a few minutes of Tammy sucking on John while stroking my cock, we felt that we were good to head upstairs to continue to fun.

In their bedroom was a king-sized bed that Tammy ran up to and jumped on. She giggled as she laid on her back with her legs spread open. She looked at me, smiled, and motioned for me to come over. She kissed me and asked if I could please lick her pussy. Being one who loves the taste of woman, I eagerly obliged. I moved down from her lips and sucked on her nipples. I licked those perky nips and puffy areola and heard her sigh, as I moved myself down towards her wetness that I could almost taste from her belly button.

John stood by stroking his cock and getting onto the bed.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

I placed my tongue on her pussy lips and licked them to taste her juices. I could feel her hands on the back of my head and she was getting impatient. I teased her clit with my tongue before sucking it between my lips.

I felt her press her pelvis to my face and moan. I kept sucking on her clit sensing she was fast approaching an orgasm. I slid my finger into her hole as my sucking intensified and her breathing quickened. Within a minute, I could feel her body stiffen up and she let out a long moan while her legs lightly shook. I still kept on with my clit sucking until I felt the last of her quivering. I kept my mouth on her as I kissed her now soaked pussy lips and licked her on the inside.

I lapped up her juices as she ran her fingers through my hair approvingly. I looked up to see John kneeling near her face as Tammy sucked on his long cock. I got up from my spot between her legs and moved my cock close to her pussy. I rubbed my swollen cock head against her clit and gently slid it into her.

She moaned with delight as my cock entered her. Her pace of sucking on John's dick quickened. He looked over and watched my cock go in and out of his sexy wife. I placed one of her legs up on my shoulder as I tried to get deeper into her pussy, while also massaging her tits during my thrusting. I was so incredibly horny and wanted to give Tammy all that I could.

Within five minutes, I could sense I was going to cum. I asked John what I should do since I was not wearing a condom. He told me to pull out and cum on her stomach. Tammy, with a mouth full of cock, acknowledged his request with a muffled "Mm-hmm." I slid my cock in rapidly a few more times, announced I was going to shoot, and pulled my aching cock out of her. I shot four long streams of cum across her stomach as my cock stayed pressed against her pussy and clit. She closed her eyes and let out another long moan as she had her second orgasm. I kept leaking and shooting cum from my twitching cock for what seemed like forever.

Tammy reached down and smeared my cum against her skin and placed her fingertips on my cock head and rubbed it for more. John, seeing this, announced he was going to cum. Tammy turned her attention back to her husband, turned her face completely towards his cock, and opened her mouth. John grabbed his cock and began stroking rapidly. Her tongue went to lick his dick head when his first shot of cum burst out and into her mouth. She opened wider to catch the huge globs of cum pumping from his cock.

She then placed her lips back over his cock and sucked the full length of it into her mouth and throat, swallowing the rest of his load. John's moans became more high pitched as she deep throated his dick and gobbled up his cum. After a minute or so, she released his cock with a loud pop and a smile as it limped from her mouth. Even at rest, John's cock was still impressive and kept dribbling drops of cum.

We all collapsed on the bed together and hugged and cuddled for some time. John said he could smell his wife's pussy on my breath, and I could smell and taste traces of John's cum on Tammy's lips when we kissed and nuzzled. My cum was still coating her body even as John wrapped his arms around his wife. We rested for a short time, saying how great the session was. John went up to pee, and I removed my socks which had managed to stay on somehow during our fuck fest. Tammy giggled as I slightly stumbled while taking off the socks, and made a comment about how cute my balls looked. She said it was a major turn-on when balls slap against her ass during her sex, and she said something about my balls made it feel more arousing this time around.

I got back on the bed and complimented on the taste of her pussy. She asked I really liked it, and I said yes. At this moment, she sat up quickly and, without much effort, was on top of me with her pussy inches from my face. She smiled, looked in my eyes, and slid her still sopping pussy to my face. I stuck out my tongue as she did so, tasting even more of her running juices. She lowered herself fully on to my face, and I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy lips. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her clit to my lips where I once again sucked on it. She let out a loud moan and said, "Not again," and then rode my lips on her clit until she had another orgasm. I laughed at how sensitive and tasty her clit was.

My cock was once again near full mast, when I felt a hand on it. I looked around Tammy's hips and saw John was stroking his cock and touching mine. He had watched Tammy's orgasm and was waiting for a chance to join in. He held my cock in his hand and motioned for Tammy to come over and suck on it. Tammy turned around, still on top of me, and leaned into my dick, putting us in a sixty-nine position. John held my cock as Tammy lowered her mouth onto it and sucked it deeply into her mouth. I felt it once again grow to full hardness as she went to town on my dick.

I enjoyed the cock sucking and then looked at the pulsating pussy above my face. I pressed on her ass and lowered her pussy closer to my waiting mouth. We continued in our sixty-nine position for a few minutes until I felt some movement on the bed. John was now coming up behind Tammy's ass stroking his once again hard cock. I was pretty sure what was coming next, but in my trapped position, I was unsure what I could do. I could see his cock moving toward his wife's pussy as I stopped licking. He asked if it was okay for him to fuck his wife in this position with my face so close. I told him to go for it and I would let them know if I wanted out.

I stopped licking the pussy and watched this cock slide in where my lips and tongue had just been. Tammy continued sucking on my cock, but you could tell she was in heaven. John slid his cock in not more than inches from my face slowly. I adjusted my head to give his junk better access and to avoid getting whacked by his balls in my face. Tammy raised her ass higher to also assist.

So here I was on my back, a woman's pussy above my face that was getting fucked by a big cock. I watched this act from a perspective usually reserved for cameramen on porno films. It was definitely different, but I felt a bit in the way. I asked if I could change my position, and John obliged. He pulled his soaked cock out of Tammy's pussy, and let it throb there above my face. It was one of those moments where I knew what he was hoping for, but was not sure if I was up to it. I held my breath, moved my head up slightly, and licked the underside of his cock, tasting the pussy juices it was coated with. I did so three to four times until I felt I was done. John then moved back and tipped his cock towards my mouth. I opened my mouth and let him slide his cock head briefly into my mouth and I licked more juices from it.

By this time, I felt Tammy's mouth leave my cock and heard her say how hot she was feeling watching us. I looked at her, smiled, and said, "Okay, my turn." I went up to the head of the bed, stroking my wet cock, and motioned for both of them to come to me. John and Tammy came to my cock and stared at it. Tammy was the first to grab and suck on it. She then pulled it out of her mouth and held it for John. John breathed in deeply, opened his mouth, and swallowed my cock. Tammy put her hands on the back of his head and lowered him slowly on my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. I was already close to cumming from when Tammy was sucking on it, so I enjoyed the pleasure. Tammy returned her lips to my cock, and stroked me as she sucked.

She could tell I was close to shooting again, and she asked John what he wanted to do. He was silent as he kept looking at his wife on my cock. He was leaning in and then sniffed my balls and licked the bottom of my shaft. I could feel my cum approaching launch mode and told them so. John made a move for my cock head and sucked on it quickly. Tammy encouraged him to stay there and to take my load. He held on for a few seconds and then released. Within a few seconds, my cum shot forth. It leaked from my cock, down my shaft, and over my balls. Tammy began licking up my cum as it streamed from my dick.

John rubbed her back while she did so. Once she was done doing cleanup duty, she went up to John's lips and kissed him, sharing my cum with him. John began stroking his cock as she did this, and within 30 seconds he erupted once again. He stroked his long cock quickly as two quick bursts of cum shot towards his stomach before slowly to a trickle.

We were now all completely spent, and we climbed up towards the pillows, pulled up the covers, and snuggled together. Tammy was in the middle of two burly, hairy men who had emptied a total of four loads of cum in and on her. The room stank of cum and pussy, but we had smiles on our faces and exhaustion in our eyes. We took a nap together, and woke up ninety minutes later. I woke up to Tammy massaging my chest hair and shoulders, looking at my eyes with a sense of relieve and comfort. John was spooning against his wife's back and ass. We agreed to shower before the kids returned from after school day care. I joined them in their shower as more touching, grabbing, kissing, and stroking took place.

My cock was sore, but I was glad to have finally scratched an itch. We would continue our relationship for a few months, not always ending up in bed, but developing a strong friendship. It was a good day.

(For the first time, I have somewhat embellished one of my stories. While this episode is 80% factual, some events were added for additional pleasure)

Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments