Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new start. The love story of a sub pt3

"Kelly shows her complete submission enjoying being used as a sex toy"

5
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Thanks, as always, to NaughtyAnn, for her help and support. 

I suggest you to read the previous two parts before to read this one.

Comments are strongly appreciated.

*********

So, as the months continued, I received punishment and humiliation for my mistakes and also for my unworthiness. I concentrated totally on learning everything as fast as I could, not for me, but to let my Mistress be proud of her slave slut. At times I would cry in pain or scream for joy. An unspoken agreement between us was that weekends were for slavery, the rest of the week I would go about my everyday life.

Having such a satisfactory relationship made me feel better and, therefore, I was able to concentrate more on my life, which resulted in a better efficiency at work and soon I had an increase in my wages and a little promotion.

The weekend after my promotion at work Mistress Serena brought me a double strap on dildo, with an eight inch main and a five inch for ass so that I could be fucked at the same time. I had never had anal fucking before, so I was quite concerned, especially by the size. 

We started fondling each other and then she lay back, letting me make her cum. She knew one of the infallible ways to turn me on was to let me see her cum and taste her. My pussy was by then soaking wet, so she ordered me on all fours, and then started to lick my pussy and then my butthole. As she started to finger fuck me, my clit tingled and my juices were dripping down my thighs - I was about to cum when she stopped.

A loud moan erupted from my throat, but I quickly stopped, when I realized I could have been punished for that. That thought made me even wetter. She put some lube between my ass cheeks and then, with a couple of fingers, fondled my pussy lips, while with the other hand started probing a finger inside my butt hole. The arousal and the lube did their job and I felt a new shudder from my ass all through my body.

My concern faded as the insertion of the second finger into my ass almost made me cum. Now I was completely relaxed, looking forward to being double fucked as she put the strap-on and fastened it around her waist. Then she inserted the bigger dildo into my pussy, I had never had something so big in there before, but it wasn't a problem. I hoped that I would one day, and now, with a person that I knew would never hurt me, I was more than eager to try.

Slowly sliding it inside me my pussy was completely stretched, and then she started to move back and forth inside me, always stopping before I could cum. After a little while, she put the cap of the second dildo on my back entrance, and slowly pushed it inside. As soon as the tip was inside me she stopped. Making sure that I was alright and enjoying it she started again to push. I pushed too and in a second I had both of the dildos completely inside me. Knowing that I was about to cum at any time, I asked permission from her.

She said to resist if I could, and then started thrusting the dildos harder and harder into me. I managed to resist five or six more thrusts then, for the first time in my life, I squirted. Screaming aloud in pleasure and repeating her name with my eyes full of tears of joy. The load of cum flooded the carpet and our legs and then I collapsed and fell on the floor, completely worn out.

As soon as my legs stopped shaking, I fell asleep, and then she woke me up with a slap on my butt cheek. I jumped up into the right position as I had forgotten that I deserved a punishment. She struck my ass at least twenty times, feeling my arousal at the beginning and then my tears and pain after the fifteenth slap.

That was enough for the day and I didn't even have enough energy left to move onto the bed, so as I lay on the floor, I held my arms around my knees and stopped moving. I had been barely aware that she took me in her arms, put me onto the bed, and then she lay next to me with her arms around me and fell asleep. My last thought was how complete I felt.

Weeks passed by and Mistress Serena decided to test my training. As I arrived home one Friday evening I found a package on the living room table. Taking it into the bedroom I unpacked it and inside there was an envelope, which I opened and read the message.

I had to make sure that I was completely shaved, and dress with what was in the package, put my hair in a braid, and use a fire red lipstick on my lips. The items I had to wear were short heeled black shoes with a lace around the ankle, fishnet stockings, no underpants, a black leather miniskirt, a black leather corset which pushed my boobs high - leaving my nipples uncovered - and a black short cloak which reached down to my waist.

The slave collar was a thick leather strip, with seven D rings all around it. In the package there was also a chain leash to attach to the collar and two leather wristbands, with two metal D rings on each. The following item was to be worn once we had arrived at our destination.

It was a black leather mask which covered the whole of my head, with only holes for my nose and my mouth. I was aware this mask was another sign of my Mistress caring for me, as it was needed to keep my identity unknown in case we met someone I would need to work with. As always everything fitted my body measurements perfectly.

I had to be ready at 22.00, sitting on the edge of the couch in the living room, offering the leash, already bound to the collar, to her upon her arrival. She arrived exactly on time, her outfit hidden by a long black cloak, and ordered me to stand still while she inspected my outfit.

Suddenly two fingers probed my pussy without any hint, and I winced, with a little squeal. Staring at me with a stern look I knew that a punishment session was added. Taking the mask and putting it in her purse, she wrapped the short cloak around me and then started controlling me with the leash. Once satisfied by my responsiveness, she took me out to her black SUV, placed a blindfold on me and we set off on our journey.

It took just over an hour to arrive and I heard her murmur something to someone, the SUV moved again then parked in a closed place. She got out, and I heard her remove her cloak, then she walked around the SUV and opened my door. Removing my blindfold she gave me the mask, then removed my own cloak. The outfit that she was wearing was amazing.

It was a full length leather skin-tight suit, with hidden straps to remove single pieces at will, leaving little to the imagination of her luscious body. Her curly red hair was loose on her shoulders, her blue piercing eyes were shining, and her appearance was oozing with extreme power. I felt the pride of belonging to such a powerful Mistress.

She led me past a security door, along a corridor and through to a wide room which was stuffed full of couches, thick carpets and low turrets full of metal rings, which I could understand the use of at my first glance in the room. There were four or five slaves of both sex chained to the rings – some loosely and some tightly.

As she sat on a couch she linked me up to a turret. We both knew that wasn't necessary as I was submissive enough, but it was a public show of her power over me. She made small talk with some of the other masters, and then she started to give head to one of them. I couldn't take my eyes from them and I noticed that in a few minutes he put his head back and started to moan.

Then he tried to put his hand on her head, she stopped and with a stern look, put it down on the couch. It seemed to be enough for him to avoid further uncertainty, so they both focussed on her mouth work as she deep throated him.

DivaS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DivaS

A louder moan escaped from his throat as he started to cum. I saw her swallow a couple of times, and then she stood up and came over to me. Making me open my mouth she shared the man's cum with me.

This aroused me so much so she signalled the man to approach, and made me suck his cock clean. Then she unlinked me from the tower and took me into another room. This one was smaller, but more crowded than the previous one. Setting me on all fours, and without a word, she went to sit on an armchair a few paces away; all of this time her eyes never lost contact with mine.

I felt hands touching me everywhere and a man stood in front of me, putting his big cock into my mouth. As I started pumping, letting him go deeper and deeper into my throat, I managed to take it all inside my mouth. Mistress was watching me from another angle, and I saw that she was glad that I hadn’t choked doing my first deep throat.

Meanwhile someone took hold of my waist and thrust his huge cock inside me in one single movement. I was so glad that my mouth was full and I couldn't squeal as I knew that I would have done so. Luckily I was soaking wet from when I saw my Mistress giving head to the man, and so I didn't suffer much. I flooded the intruder in no time, so he started going back and forth harder and quicker sliding, as if I was the perfect glove for his cock.

The thrusts of the huge cock that was fucking my pussy was almost making me cum, causing my throat muscles to contract so much that the cock in my mouth started throbbing violently and then he shot his white juice deep in me. I swallowed it all without a second thought, not letting a single drop escape from my lips.

Noticing the man go to my Mistress I saw her nod approvingly and then he left my sight. Soon a woman sat in front of me, and put her pussy on my mouth. As I eagerly started licking her out the huge cock in my pussy gathered speed and I felt his load shoot into me. It was a huge amount and it dripped from my pussy with his cock still buried deep in me, and still shooting cum. It was an amazing feeling and I knew that I was about to cum.

I lifted my eyes, whilst continuing to lick the pussy and teasing the clit in front of me, and then looked for my Mistress. As our eyes met she understood my need to cum, and denied her permission. My request had been noted from a couple of the men who loudly asked Mistress if that glance meant really what they thought.

The men looked impressed as she answered "My slut slave asked the permission to cum and I said no, so she will not cum until I give her permission." 

The huge cock left my pussy and another slave, who I recognised as a woman from her touch, started cleaning my pussy and swallowing every drop of the gigantic load. I felt another cock probing me and as it slid up and down along my lips, gave a single thrust inside me, and pulled out. It wasn't as huge as the previous one so I could receive it easily. As it pulled out I felt it pushing against my butt hole, so I relaxed, allowing it in. It slowly slid inside my ass and then this man started thrusting harder and faster.

The woman in front of me seemed on the verge of cumming. My lips bit her clit, my tongue licked her whole pussy, and I sucked her pussy lips. With the additional movement caused by the thrusting in my ass, I penetrated her love hole deep with my tongue. As she started to cum she shouted aloud, filling my mouth with her delicious juices which I swallowed, not wasting a drop.

I realized that the show must have been quite good, since everyone in the room was standing still, watching us. The man who had his cock in my ass gave a shout, and shot his load deep into my bowels.

Three men now approached me. One lay on his back, moving me onto himself, sliding his cock in my pussy. The second took possession of my mouth with his cock, and then the third reached the deepest he could in my ass with a single push. As they started to move together I was in paradise. My eyes locked with my Mistress. She nodded at me and I looked at her in adoration.

I resisted until the last of the three men spurted his load in me, then I unleashed my orgasm. I screamed. My body shook in pleasure as I collapsed on the floor. I don't know how I could have controlled it, but I did it as I was ordered not to cum. That was the power my Mistress had on me.

After a couple of minutes, as soon as my body had stop shaking Mistress Serena was next to me. Her high heels boots were right in front of my face.

"Stand up, slave!" she ordered.

With an effort, I managed to stand up in front of her, casting my eyes down and she hung the leash to my collar. Then I followed her into another corridor, through another room, downstairs, and into a restroom to clean myself.

Then we came to a padded door. The room there was full of chains and tools resembling those of the medieval torture chambers. I would have been scared if I hadn’t been with her.

I was bent across a wooden bench, ass up, wrists and ankles chained to the floor on opposite side of the bench. My skirt was removed. The first lashing on my ass made me scream and the tears began flowing from my eyes. With the second lash I started crying as quietly as I could.

Mistress came and stood next to me.

"Do you know why?” she asked.

"Yes Mistress. The slut winced and squealed at home, after you told her to stand still and be silent." I replied.

"Do you want the punishment to stop?"

"Mistress knows the best for her slave. She knows this slave deserves punishment and it has to be administered in the manner Mistress considers fit.” I told her.

"So it will be" she informed me.

Another lash hit me on my ass, then another. By the time I had received the last one I was almost ready to pass out and my ass, I saw later in a mirror, had five purple stripes.

Over the next couple of days it was difficult for to me to sit on something that wasn’t soft. Mistress wiped my face clean, removing the remains of my lipstick and replaced it. Then she kissed my lips and took me home. I was completely worn out by this time. As soon as she put my cloak on me and made me enter her carriage, a sudden thought hit me and I become a little sad. She wore her cloak and jumped on the driver’s seat, then blindfolded me and started driving towards my home.

When we arrived, we entered the house and I sat on my knees, trying not to touch my ass, and keeping my eyes down. She told me to watch her in the eyes and I obeyed.

"Slut, didn't you like the evening I had set for you?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, indeed this slave slut enjoyed it very much and she is grateful to Mistress for her kindness." I told her.

"So, Slave, what does that sad look mean?”

"Mistress, this unworthy slave is concerned she didn't give any pleasure to her Mistress. Mistress didn't cum! Slave felt ashamed because she had cum a lot and been filled in every of her holes, whereas Mistress got nothing."

"My dear Slut! I will tell you something, I had great pleasure watching such an obedient slave of mine. I have been complimented for your behaviour and your submission. In fact, the reason I didn't cum is that today my pride was for my slave and to make sure that she completely enjoyed itself” she told me.

My eyes started shining with joy. 

"Really? Really? Mistress is proud of this slut?” I asked.

I couldn't have been happier!. My tears started flowing silently and I didn't stop watching her eyes as I showed my joy.

to be continued...

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors