Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new way to play Cupid -Part Two-

"I recommend that you read part one. Please let me know what you think."

4
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Part Two

Shock, fear,embarrassment, anger, excitement. I swear, every emotion passed through me when my eyes landed on Kyle. I sat up quickly, drawing my knees to my chest to hide myself. I looked back and forth between my friends. Kyle looked as shocked as I was, Zoe had a look of victory on her face. I knew then she had planned some form of this. "What the fuck?" I nearly shouted

"You two tell me everything but never tell each other. I told Kyle you wanted him to come see you tonight. That's why I quickened my pace, I heard his car. By doing this, we all get some fun and maybe you two will finally tell one another what you've each been telling me for years!" Zoe explained.

Silence enveloped the room, Zoe just stared at the floor, Kyle still looked befuddled, and I just sat there trying to absorb the situation. Suddenly, Kyle bore his eyes into mine as Zoe's words sank in. He moved quickly to me and reached for my hands, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I looked into his eyes just before his mouth slashed across mine. My mind reacted slowly in surprise, I just sat there for a moment before I comprehended what was happening. Elated, I returned his kiss with vigor. My arms encircled his neck, pushing my naked body against him, opening a floodgate in Kyle. I felt a smile form on his lips just before he parted mine with his tongue. My tongue, eager to explore, ventured out to play. With a groan ofsatisfaction, Kyle's hands began to travel down my back until they reached his goal. Gripping my ass firmly, he pressed our loins together. I moaned as I felt his hard cock through his jeans.

How long we kissed, I'm not sure, but finally we broke the kiss. I looked around to see Zoe leaning back, enjoying the show. "Mind if I join in?"

Kyle had been grinding us together as we kissed and I was so hot at the moment, I was overly eager. And Zoe, bless her, I would give her anything in exchange for what she had arranged. I glanced at Kyle as a wicked smile formed on my lips. I turned to face Zoe, falling to my hands and knees on the bed. I pulled Zoe to me, situated myself and her before I looked over my shoulder at Kyle. "Feel free to join in." I said softly, before returning my attention to the glistening pussy before me.

As I dove into Zoe's waiting cunt I heard Kyle groan out "Oh God" before his hands found my ass again. His touch turned me on all the more, causing me to desperately slurped at Zoe's wet lips. Suddenly, I felt hot breath on my pussy, I turned to see Kyle on his knees, staring with a need at my cunt. His hands began to move, placing his thumbs on each side of my hole. Kyle spread my lips open, he glanced at me then. A smile formed and he winked just before plunging into my snatch. I screamed in delight as his tongue, teeth, and lips moved expertly over my pussy. As quickly as he began, I came, hard, so hard I collapsed.

I felt Kyle move away slightly and stand, his hands moved from my ass to my hips. Suddenly, he flipped me over onto my back, he leaned down to capture my lips again. I could taste my juices all over his mouth, making me even more desperate for his cock. I began tugging at his clothes, taking the hint he stood and began removing his clothes.

I nearly began drooling as I watched his body being exposed. His shirt went first, revealing his chiseled abs, then his chest, then his wide shoulders and strong, gorgeous arms. Being a swimmer sculpted his body into an Adonis. His pants fell from his hips down his long, muscled legs, and finally he began to push his boxers down. As he stood back up, I got to see his throbbing cock unburdened. I gasped at the sight, his 8 inch, uncut dick beckoned me.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

I seen the small drop of pre cum form at the tip. I sat up with intention of tasting him. I flicked my tongue out, reveling in his salty taste. A need exploded into me, I needed him to fill my mouth. I moved to the side and told him to lay down. He did as I said and immediately straddled him. I looked at him longingly. His jet black hair, his clear, light blue eyes, his straight nose, his soft lips, his strong jaw, all of put together perfectly. I wanted to kiss it all. I leaned down and settled at his lips first. Slowly, I moved down his body, kissing, licking, and nibbling everything I could. When I finally reached his throbbing member. I attacked it hungrily with my mouth. Sucking gently at his head, then beginning a slow bobbing movement, each descent taking more of him. After a few passes I was able to take his entire length. His moans giving me encouragement, I moved to his balls, gently sucking one in to roll around in my mouth, repeating with the other.

A buzzing noise drew my attention, I glanced to see Zoe teasing herself with a vibrator. I motioned for her to move closer, then said quietly. "Let's see if you really only desire women."

I returned my mouth to Kyle's cock, I used one hand to begin jacking him while my tongue rolled against the underside of his dick. My other hand reached for Zoe, I inserted two fingers into her and slowly worked them in and out of her. Quickly, their moans increased with intensity. Kyle yelled out as he thrust into my mouth, five threads of his hot cum shot into my mouth, I swallowed a small amount before moving from Kyle to Zoe. Increasing the speed of my fingers, I found her mouth. I kissed her deeply sharing what was left of Kyle's load. She came around my fingers as we each swallowed our portions. I looked to Kyle and giggled at his stunned look. Then I laughed loudly as he said. "That was fucking HOT!"

In effort to tease Kyle a bit more, I brought my two fingers covered in Zoe's juices and sucked eagerly. The sight pushed Kyle to the edge, he sat up and pulled me to him. He positioned himself and entered me swiftly, making me gasp in pleasure and pain. He sighed as his pelvis connected with mine, leaning down he kissed me deeply, then move down my jaw to whisper in my ear. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to be buried in you."

Before I could agree he began rocking his hips making me forget any reply I had. As he went Kyle increased the pace ever so slightly, and I began moaning loudly. Zoe moved to place her pussy just above my face. I reached out with my tongue and again ate her pussy withenthusiasm. I vaguely heard Kyle groan at the sight, but I felt his large hand encircle my breast. I moaned at his touch, vibrating Zoe's pussy, she imitated Kyle's action with hand, but her other moved down to play with my clit. With so much pleasure I came quickly and loudly. As my pussy clenched Kyle's thrusting cock he cried out and began cumming with me. Zoe followed suit quickly as my screams of ecstasy vibrated against her clit.

As we all came down from the pleasure Zoe fell to my right in exhaustion, Kyle laid to my left and pulled mepossessively into his arms to hold me close. I smiled to myself, I came countless times, Kyle fucked me into oblivion, and now he was holding me like he would never let me go. I laughed in happiness at the events of tonight. Kyle and Zoe asked in unison. "What?"

I grinned as I replied. "That's one damn good birthday present!"

Thanks for reading, please tell me what I can do to improve. I hope you enjoyed it. 

I may do a Part three if people want it.


Published 
Written by RoyaL_BeaT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments