Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night with friends

10
2 Comments 2
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Stacy and I had been looking for our next new experience and it came from the most unlikely of sources. It had been months since we had our strip club experience. This was about 3 weeks ago when we went over to a long time friend's house. His name is Josh, and his girlfriend's name is Sarah.

My wife Stacy is a beautiful woman standing at 5’6” tall, weighing 125 lbs and is a 34 DDD that is all real. I am 5’11” tall 185 lbs and fairly fit. Sarah is definitely a little bigger girl at 5’4” and I am guessing 140 with blonde hair but she is beautiful. Josh is 6’1” tall 235lbs. He is about as solid as they come. I am better looking than he is however he is more fit than I am.

It was about 6:30 when we arrived at Josh’s house. We had dinner and a few drinks. Afterward we started playing some card games etc. Most of the games being a drinking game of sorts. We switched up teams constantly making sure that everyone was getting their fair opportunity to drink.

Now Sarah and I have been friends longer than Josh and I. We are friendlier with each other than what most friends are as I have known her for nearly 3/4ths of my life. What I don’t think Stacy knew was that while we were playing games and stuff Sarah was getting pretty close with me. She was stroking my cock through my jeans at different parts of the games and was flashing me her g string and breasts whenever we were on the same team.

Josh had always had a crush on my wife. He had hit on her several times and Stacy had flashed her breasts and thong to him in the past. However, when Josh started trying to touch she had always backed down in the past. Tonight Stacy had been flirting with him, like she always does, but I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to go anywhere from there.

Now Josh had set up an arcade in his living room and had some program that he had bought that let you play something like 150 arcade games. Sarah challenged me to a game when we were in the kitchen getting drinks for everyone. I accepted, and we went over to play. Stacy and Josh came over to watch our game but were soon bored just watching someone play arcade and soon my wife challenged Josh to a game of pool downstairs and off they went.

Sarah and I kept playing and we started playing I think it was the old teenage mutant ninja turtles game. We were having fun and when we would clear a level Sarah started giving me the closed mouth grandma kiss. This was pretty normal as we were as I said earlier pretty friendly. Then she started to part her lips after we beat each level. Then we lost, and I thought it was all over, that is until she found Double Dragon. These games were taking me back to my childhood. Now we were French kissing and taking body shots every time we cleared a level. This was seriously becoming one of the best arcade nights I had ever had.

Then Sarah started rubbing my cock through my jeans every time we cleared a level to go along with the French kiss. Since she was being so friendly I started rubbing her pussy through her panties as well. She was sopping wet. I couldn’t believe it. Soon, I was on the inside of her panties fingering her. I had only fingered her once in all the time that I knew her and it was well before I even knew Stacy. Sarah had pulled my 8” cock out of my shorts and had started massaging in my precum into the rest of my cock which was hard as a rock. The thought that was going through my head was I can’t believe that I am about to risk this long time friendship for a little sex. If you knew me though you would know that I sometimes think with the wrong head, and this was quickly becoming one of those moments.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

We were soon on the floor making out and the thrill of being caught was driving us both wild as the living room was at the top of the stairs and if they came up we would for sure be caught.

I was so excited for this opportunity I ripped Sarah’s g string off accidentally but it was quicker than pulling them down. I flip her over and I enter her from behind. I slide in easily as she is so wet. I start slowly and she starts cussing and she was getting ready to scream when I grabbed a pillow off of the couch threw it in front of her and then drove harder into her from behind driving her face into the pillow. She is screaming with every thrust. Stacy definitely is not this much of a screamer. I speed up faster and faster. Pounding her harder and harder from behind I hear her say a muffled I am cumming and she is convulsing on my penis. Her convulsing is causing her pussy to start milking my cock for all it is worth. She has 3 back to back orgasms and after about 10 minutes I shoot loads of cum deep into her womb. We collapsed on the floor.

Downstairs, unknown to us the pool game was becoming a hot game as well. Stacy loves shooting pool which is awesome as far as I am concerned, however, she is not very good. Josh and I nearly flunked out of college shooting pool and my wife was not going to be much of a match. When they went downstairs I had told my wife to do whatever she needed to do to win, knowing she would probably show a little skin. She did exactly that after game one when she lost with 5 of her balls still being on the table in a game of 8 ball. It started out simple enough, showing some cleavage and some leg. They were drinking every time someone was making a ball, and my wife was hiking her skirt a little higher it seemed with every drink.

By game 5 my wife dropped her boob in the pocket that Josh was trying to make his shot into. By game 8 she was showing her ass in her thong and her camel toe. By game 9 she was totally naked, but none of it was causing Josh to lose and she is ultra competitive. Game 11 she decided she had to do something drastic. So she started giving Josh hand jobs when he shot. After a few shots it wasn’t distracting him as much as it needed to and he was winning again. That is when she started to give him a mouth hug when he shot. This was doing the trick. Now Josh is fairly comparable in size according to Stacy. She couldn’t tell if he was larger or not, but I would say that means he was probably a little larger than me.

With 3 balls left on the table Stacy finally got him to cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but she thought she had lost her advantage. So she began rubbing his cock up and down her slit trying to get him hard again. It didn’t take long and his stick was hard again and he was trying to put it into the hole. Stacy was getting pretty wet at this point and had decided she wanted to be pleasured as well. So she started letting him stick it in when he shot, but that was it. Then he was getting to stick it into her when she shot as well. Neither of them were making any shots any longer and the shots were beginning to take longer and longer to line up, until Stacy was on the table getting pounded by my best friend Josh.

After getting pounded Josh and Stacy needed another bottle of alcohol so Stacy got dressed and came up stairs just as Sarah and I were getting back to playing arcade. I went into the kitchen to help her pick out a bottle of liquor that I knew Josh would like. That is when she gave me the sloppiest wet kiss I have ever had and I think it was a confession of sorts. We went home and discussed the night and had another amazing night of great sex.

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments