Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Party to Remember

"She did more to his cock than I ever felt her do to mine."

5
2 Comments 2
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A Party to Remember

We decided to have a 3-some with another guy after spending a few nights partying with him, all nighters. And as we partied we spent a lot of time talking about sex, watching porn videos, and looking at swinger’s magazines.

So it was almost sure to happen, it was just a matter of time before we had a night of awesome, raw sex for 3. And it was awesome! When my wife’s tits were out, we began squeezing, licking, & sucking them. She got into it real fast, having us pinch each nipple before sucking on it.

I then sat back and watched as she sucked the other guys cock, then she turned onto all fours so he could pump his cock into her pussy, then she’d turn back around and suck his cock some more, saying how she loved to taste her own juice on his cock. I thought my cock was going to explode watching her suck his cock then get fucked by him.

For 20 to 30 minutes I watched, listened, and pulled on my cock as they both got into what they were doing. She would lick up and down his cock, slowly, then she’d open her mouth and take it all in then close her lips around it and slowly draw her mouth back off of it, over & over. Then she’d turn onto all 4’s, tuck her head down low and he’d climb up behind her and bury his cock in her pussy and fuck her hard for a few minutes then he’d pull out and sit back as she turned around again to suck his cock some more.

When they took a break I laid her back and started eating her pussy; she always gets into having her pussy licked so it didn't take long to get her to cum. After she caught her breath she told us to suck on her titties some more. So we both got on each side of her and began sucking and nibbling.

She then leaned over and starting to suck on his cock some more. She went all the way down on him, which she rarely did for me, and was taking all of his 9 " cock in her mouth then slowly withdrawing it, over and over. My 8" cock throbbed as she sucked his cock. When he said he was going to cum she really sucked him hard, and when he started to squirt she pulled his cock out and stroked it and said "Squirt it in my mouth." And stuck her tongue out and laid the head of his cock on her tongue, then he shot a large wad in her mouth hard, followed by several more blasts. After he finished cumming she started rubbing his cock onto her titties so what cum oozed out smeared on her like lotion, she then licked his cock and sucked just the head of it again.

He then got down and started licking her pussy and sucking her clit as I sat back and watched some more and he brought her to an orgasm, a hard one too. We all rested a while and I told her that I wanted her to get on all fours so I could taste her sweet ass. She then got onto all 4's and raised her ass up high for me and I began licking her wildly. This always makes her hot and she got even hotter than I expected, she said to use a finger in her pussy as I continued to lick her ass. Our friend watched and stroked his hard-on until he got up in front of her and she started sucking his cock.

I continued to finger her pussy and lick her ass.

Emma_Loy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Loy

I looked up and was even more amazed as he was fucking her mouth with full strokes of his cock.

She was moaning and holding his hips as he pumped her mouth for several more minutes. This was another rare thing for her to do and when he pulled out she used her tongue on the sides of his cock. Then he said to her "Ready for some more?" and she said "I'm ready for anything you want to give me." and she opened her mouth while he pushed his cock in all the way and began fucking her mouth again.

This drove me crazy and I was amazed at the way she was getting her mouth fucked. Our friend pulled his cock out and was stroking it as she tried to lick the head of it, he then said to her "Now if your ready for anything I have to give you then get ready to have my cock squirt in your mouth cause I’m going to cum." And she pushed her tongue out a little and he held his cock at her lips. She said, "Yea, give it to me."

Then he started to cum, squirting into her mouth from about 2" away and she held her tongue out a little as he did.

After we took another break and we cleaned up real good, he got up behind her and teased her ass by rubbing the head of his cock all around her rosebud. Then with a full thrust he pushed his cock in her ass hard, then as quickly as he thrust it in he pulled it all the way out. He waited a minute or two then did the same thing again to her ass, 5 to 6 times he did this. He began fucking her ass with steady, full strokes and some firm, solid thrusts every so often.

She came again from him fucking her ass and I then had her lay on her back and ate her pussy until she came again. At that point our friend was washing his cock so he could have her suck his cock. She was soon taking almost all (and several times she took all of it) of his cock in her mouth as I sucked on her clit and licked her pussy, making her cum yet again. We rested about 30 minutes.

Then she said, "I want to ride some cock." and sucked my cock until I was hard then she sucked his cock and got him hard again too. She then climbed on his cock and bounced on it hard. I then said "Let's do something a bit wilder" and I climbed up behind her and with a swift motion pushed my cock in her ass and began pumping her hard.

She gasped for air and was soon moaning loudly with each thrust. We both fucked her this way for almost 30 minutes, then we traded places and as I pulled her down on my cock I watched the look on her face as he pushed his cock in her ass, I almost came right then.

She had a look of painful pleasure, of wanting more. And she soon got more as our friend began pumping his cock in her ass hard. He grabbed her by the hips and pumped away then after about 10 minutes he stood over her ass and spread her cheeks then really started fucking her ass.

When he was about to cum she began saying things like "Yea, fill my ass with your cum" and "That's it. Fuck my ass." And he started squirting hard.

The look on her face was wild; I could tell when he squirted as she made faces with each blast from his cock.

 

Published 
Written by Frumerpdawg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments