Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Party with Carol Pt 1

"This is true, a party I attended, an orgy ensued."

8
2 Comments 2
11.4k Views 11.4k
927 words 927 words
Back in my younger days, I believe I was 21, maybe 22, my then girl friend, later to become my wife and now ex, attended a party at a couple of our friends house. Good friends, very good friends.

It seemed to be slow moving, and so Sue, another guest, chose to try and liven the evening up, get things moving. She had a group of us men line up in front of a wall, a fireplace behind us. She walked the line, so to speak, her hand holding and squeezing one mans crown jewels after another, and saying cough. It did seem to break the ice, and after that it seemed to thaw, for she invited all of the young women, ladies, call them what you will to check. Soon trousers were undone, and eager hands reached inside, squeezing stroking one mans cock after another. I think it was the third one that caressed me by stroking me hard that made me cum before pulling me towards a sofa.

I had noticed Carol, my girl friend, watching from the doorway that led to another room. A friend of ours called Phil tried to caress her, but she shrugged him off, as she first watched a young woman wank me to climax before dragging me off to pleasure her. I am pretty certain Carol was fucked, licked out or both later in the other room, but I can not be sure, I didn’t see, but thinking about it in the darkened room I may have. She had a high sex drive, so I am sure she got up to something. I may tell you what she told me later. But I digress.

The young woman, perhaps 18 years of age, pulled me down in a passionate embrace. We kissed hard as my hands first concentrated on her firm large breasts. I stroked and teased, tweaked her jutting nipples before I moved to suck her tits into my mouth. She moaned, as her hand once again circled my now growing semi hard cock.

Looking around I noticed other couples doing as we were and more, it made my cock swell as men were being sucked, others fucked, and clothes were scattered across the lounge.

I was pushed off, and she quickly rid me of my clothes, She stood and stripped, no sign of embarrassment. Her tightly trimmed pussy drew my attention, but it seemed it wasn’t time for me to give yet. She forced me onto my back and her eager hot and wet mouth circled my cock. She stroked me, licked me up and down, and sucked me.

“Yeah, yeah more,” I must have been moaning as she pulled back my foreskin to lick and suck.

I so wanted to eat or enter her; I knew she was ready for it. I saw Carol playing with her tits through her loose fitting top.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

A man I did not know was stroking between her legs. Then she vanished.

My sex partner moved up, sat on my face. I licked up and down her soft lips, licking and sucking her jutting clit, caressing her bountiful bosom. She moaned, she groaned, she screamed as she climaxed with my tongue deep inside her, sweet tasting juices filling my mouth.

As I was busy licking, there was the second hot mouth now sucking my pulsating member. Where she had come from I did not know, nor did I care. She pulled on me, sucked on me until I could take no more, and the dam broke, my cum erupting into her mouth.

My first partner cuddled against me as her orgasm subsided.

Young then, and I still am now, I was quick to recover, and in a short while I wanted to thrust my hard dick into a willing pussy. I moved around, careful not to step on couples, threesomes or foursomes and more. Yes the party turned into an orgy, and never having experienced one before, I wanted as much and as varied, within reason, as I could get.

I petite lady winked at me. She had a man’s head between her legs, licking and sucking her. Another girl was sat beside her stroking and fondling her beautiful breasts. I walked over and sat next to her, my cock now once again starting to stir. She took me in hand and started to stroke.

“I need more lady, I want to fuck someone.”

She continued stroking, but nodded towards her friend, “Do you think you can do us both?” I nodded.

“OK then, sir, lets go out the back, she will join us soon.”

The night was warm, as was her flesh. On a bench she gently stroked me, as if I needed to be kept entertained. I stroked her wet pussy, I stroked and inserted two fingers and fingered her gently. We were moaning, we kissed, her legs suddenly clamped around my hand as she came.

“Strike one to you, Sir,” we both laughed.

Her beautiful and naked friend joined us. “Have I missed anything?”

“Just this kind man making me cum,” her friend replied.

“I would have liked to have watched that,” the words seemed more purred than spoken, “So will you fuck me, I feel the need of a good hard cock inside me; and sir, looking at that you fit the bill and will nicely fit me, will you spank us as well?”

“Both?” I asked, and in unison they nodded

“That, ladies, would be my pleasure.” I rose and ordered them to lean over the bench.

Published 
Written by Waylanderwolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments