Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Weekend

"Suddenly her Saturday wasn't as quiet as she initally thought it would be..."

12
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
IT'S A QUIET WEEKEND AND I am home alone, bored with nothing better to do. I finished all the romance novels that irked my curiosity and there was nothing good on TV. I decided to surf online and look for something interesting. I was just busy minding my own business when a chat window from one of my open instant messenger programs popped up on my screen:

player69: hey babe, whacha doin'?

singlebabe2000: not much, just surfing. what r u doing?

player69: *grins* sitting here buck naked, cock in my hand and thinking of fucking u

singlebabe2000: *grins back* really? you're such a naughty boy, aren't you?

player69: hehehe, yeah. so, wanna have a go with this cock?

I considered his invitation. After our erotic marathon chat last night I was left wanting more. Besides, it was Saturday night and I don't have any plans.

singlebabe2000: your place or mine?

player69: gotta be your place, sweetheart. my roomie's home & so is his lady love

singlebabe2000: ah, so there's no privacy for us to fuck everywhere in your place coz they're around, huh?

player69: *grins* something like that

singlebabe2000: ok, my place it is in say...30 minutes?

player69: see u in 30, babe!

And he was offline. I logged off myself and readied my place up. Although it wasn't untidy, still I wanted it to be spic-and-span even though before this night is over we would've turned this place upside-down with our sexual shenanigans.

Slipping in to the bathroom for a quick shower, I made sure I was fresh and ready and wearing nothing underneath my dress that fell far enough to cover my crotch when I'm standing up. I did my hair up in a nice French braid and sprayed some flowery body spray all over myself. I was finished cleaning my place and prepping myself up and I still had 10 minutes to spare before he arrived.

I was halfway reading the magazine I just bought when I heard the door bell ring. I quickly jumped up and answered the door, surprised to see that he wasn't alone. Standing beside him was a charming brunette with puffy red eyes. I raised a questioning brow and looked at him, waiting for some sort of explanation as to why this stranger was with him and why she was crying.

"Hey," he greeted sounding unsure as he looked from me then to the girl with him then back at me. "I hope you don't mind, but Al's been a dick to her and they just got into a fight," he explained.

Al was his roommate and I'm safe to assume that this brunette was Al's lady love.

"Oh, that's okay, come in. I'll just grab us something to drink," I stepped aside and allowed the couple at the door to enter. What was I to do, send them away? Obviously the brunette needed a shoulder to cry on and the first person she came across was Tommy since she was staying at his and Al’s place.

"Thanks," he smiled and followed the brunette.

"Not a problem," I closed the door after them and guided them to my small living room. "Please, make yourselves feel comfortable," I invited then turned to the direction of the kitchen. "Uh, Tommy, would you mind helping me with the drinks please?"

Tommy looked at the brunette first then to me. "Sure," he excused himself from the girl and followed me to the kitchen.

As soon as we were out of sight from our unexpected companion, I felt Tommy's hand grab my ass from underneath my dress. I managed not to squeak in surprise but looked over my shoulder and glared at him. He grinned devilishly and pulled me back so my butt was pressed against his hard-on.

"Babe, I'm sorry to bring her here, but I was just on my way out when she stormed out of Al's room crying and pissed. I knew her and wanted to give her a shoulder to cry on, but my dick was calling out for you so I was left with no choice but to take her here," he explained, grinding his groin against me.

"You could've at least sent me a text message to warn me," I hissed, swallowing up a moan as his hand moved to my crotch, his finger rubbing up and down my slit while he kept me pressed against him.

“I know,” he agreed, “but Shannie was too busy crying and sharing what happened with me that I couldn’t possibly do three things at the same time,” he explained. He dipped his finger between my folds and found my clit, giving it a light squeeze that caused me to hiss as I felt a sensation coarse through my body.

“Your roommate’s friend is here, how can we fuck each other senseless?” I asked and began to walk again. We were just a few steps away from the kitchen now.

“There’s always a way around it,” he chuckled and followed me to the kitchen.

He stopped by the counter and waited while I grabbed some pop cans from the fridge and laid it on the tray he grabbed for me. I was just fixing our glasses on the tray when I felt him come up behind me again.

“Tommy...” I moaned when I felt his hand underneath my dress again.

“I want you, babe,” he whispered while he nipped at my neck. “All those naughty things you said you’d do to me last night made my cock stand in attention all night and day long,” he admitted and just to prove his point he pressed his bare cock against my bared ass and pussy. I didn’t realized he removed his pants while I was busy grabbing us our drinks. He started rubbing it against me until it made my pussy wet, my juice covering his cock as he continued tormenting me while his roommate’s distraught girlfriend was waiting for us in the living room.

“She’s going to wonder what’s taking us so long,” I moaned, dropping my head forward as I let him tease me. God how I wanted his cock buried to the hilt inside me just then, but I knew he was controlling himself from taking me right there and then because we weren’t alone; every time we fuck we always made a lot of noise and it would be embarrassing if Shannie heard us fucking like rabbits in the kitchen when we were supposedly grabbing some drinks for us to share.

“She’s too caught-up with her fight with Al she won’t even wonder if we took our time coming back,” Tommy said and this time when he pushed I felt the head of his cock enter my now soaking wet pussy.

“Oh shit,” I hissed and giving in to what my body had been screaming for, I braced myself against the counter and stuck my ass up in the air. I looked over my shoulder and demanded he fuck me now before I changed my mind.

Tommy gave a victorious smirk. He pulled his cock head out just to tease
me. I growled and told him to put his pecker in or I swear I’ll put it myself. He chuckled and in one swift move he was buried to the hilt, lifting me off the floor a bit as he began to pound me.

I was biting my lower lip hard to keep myself from screaming.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I can feel his cock all the way inside me. I love it when he fucks me doggy style. I can feel his entire dick inside me. He reached between my legs and found my clit once again. He started rubbing me there while his cock penetrated my cunt. He was picking up the pace and rubbing me harder. We both knew I was close to cumming. My pussy clenched tightly around his shaft and within seconds I felt my own juices sliding down my thighs, completely soaking him.

He quickly pulled out once I was done cumming and forced me down on the floor, his cock bobbing in front of me.

“Taste it, bitch,” he growled and forced me to take his cunt-juice soaked cock. He always gets nasty when horny and often called me dirty names, which was a turn on to me. He was aggressive but not overly so.

I took his cock in my mouth and tasted the tangy taste of my cum juice. I grabbed his balls and gave them a firm squeeze while I sucked him off. I was oblivious to what was happening around us and so was he. I was squatting on the kitchen floor stuck between him and the kitchen counter when suddenly I felt a warm breeze on my wet crotch. I stopped sucking him off and looked down to find Shannie on her stomach on the floor admiring my pussy.

Tommy wondered why I stopped and looked down himself. He was as dumbfounded as I was to find his roommate’s girl on the floor with a hungry look on her face as she stared at my bared pussy.

“S-Shannie!” he exclaimed and quickly stepped back.

Shannie looked up grinning at us. “Sorry to interrupt you guys,” she apologized. “You were taking so long with the drinks so I came here to check on what’s the hold up,” she explained.

“And why are you on the floor admiring Jackie’s pussy?” Tommy demanded.

“I saw you fucking her doggy-style when I came in and got all hot and bothered. When you demanded she suck you I caught a glimpse of her wet pussy and it made me even hotter,” she admitted then turned to meet my gaze. “I hope you don’t mind.”

At that moment I was too dumbstruck to say anything. I’ve always fantasized being with a girl, but never in my life did I expect to actually be with a girl, let alone someone who obviously just had a big fight with her boyfriend and was now admiring my exposed cunt.

Tommy and I exchanged looks. One of our fantasies was a threesome with a pretty attractive girl. Shannie was sweet, sexy and petite. She was also attractive and I think Tommy found her attractive as well.

“W-would you like to join us?” I asked uneasily.

Shannie’s face lit-up like a Christmas tree. “You won’t mind?” she asked almost
breathlessly. “Al was too chicken to have a threesome, that’s why we fought. I told him to ask Tommy to join us, but he said he’d rather watch porn than have another guy fuck me,” she sounded disappointed.

Ah, so that explains why she willingly went with Tommy. She was hot for him too, and who could blame the girl? Tommy was a fit, athletic young stud with a large dick that always satisfies his women.

“No, we don’t mind,” Tommy reassured her as he bent down and helped Shannie up. Without saying another word he claimed her mouth for a passionate kiss while I ministered removing her clothing.

Shannie was an eager participant. She helped me remove her clothes quickly while her mouth was locked with Tommy’s for a kiss. I twisted her body slightly and spread her legs. The scent of her arousal assaulted me and that only made me hornier than ever. She wasn’t lying when she said she was turned on when she was watching us.

Shannie moaned into Tommy’s mouth when I pressed my tongue to her wet pussy, licking my way from the buttom up, stopping to roll my tongue over her clit and suckle on it just a bit before licking my way down again. She really must’ve wanted a threesome badly because she was humping my face furiously. I stuck my tongue as deep as I can into her cunt, fingering her clit while I tongue-fuck her. Tommy already removed her top and was tasting her titties, latching on to one nipple while his fingers played with the other.

Shannie’s moans echoed in the kitchen. She was pushed up against the counter, one leg propped up and supported by my hand while my tongue and finger were diving in and out of her pussy making her cum. I felt her walls close in on my tongue and soon I felt her juices flowing. After I had my fill of her I stood up and claimed her mouth, letting her taste her juice.

“Let’s move away from here,” Tommy grunted and pulled our newest playmate away from the counter. He didn’t move far. He placed her on the island and spread her legs wide. I gave his cock a quick suck and lick before helping him position it in Shannie’s wet entrance.

“Oh shit...” Shannie gasped as she watched Tommy’s pecker penetrate her pussy. “Oh shit, Tommy, your cock’s so fucking big!” she moaned while Tommy slowly pushed his way until he was buried to the hilt.

“Enjoy it, baby, it’s all yours,” he winked at her then started moving.

I climbed the island and positioned myself on Shannie’s face. “Now make me cum, bitch,” I commanded and lowered my pussy to her eager mouth.

Oh fuck I can’t believe the mouth on this woman! She was emulating what Tommy was doing to her as she alternately finger and tongue fuck me. I was grasping the edge of the counter while she moaned into my pussy as Tommy drove in and out of her.

“Move down lower, babe,” he commanded me. “I wanna have a taste of that pussy while I fuck Shannie’s,” he added.

I obliged him and moved myself lower, sticking my ass in the air and giving him my wet pussy to eat while Shannie and I kissed. Tommy was in pussy heaven that night; he had his cock buried in one of the sweetest pussies I’ve ever tasted while his face was buried on mine, making Shannie and I cum at the same time before he pulled out of Shannie’s pussy and showered us with his sperm.

Suffice to say Tommy and Shannie ended up spending the night at my place. The three of us cavorted everywhere and any time we wanted. Shannie proved to be a wonderful playmate; always ready for another round of fucking and licking and sucking. They stayed over the weekend and when we parted ways Sunday night, Shannie promised to make sure to kick her roommate out of her apartment next weekend so we could have the place all to ourselves.

Selfish Al was forgotten and last I heard she broke things off with him before officially making herself an exclusive part of our NSA threesome. Unfortunately Tommy can’t host now since Al was still his roommate and Shannie didn’t want to cause a rift between the two friends if her ex found out she dumped him to be with his roommate and his roommate’s FWB!

Published 
Written by CuriousGal0608
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments