Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the end of July 1978. Kelly had been wanton in her desires for the past few months. She hadn’t been lying out working on her tan for the past few weeks. Ever since the day her brother’s friends had all jacked off on her, she knew it was too risky to be around them half-naked. Yvonne had offered the small patio on her third-floor apartment to her. She even gave her an apartment key. Yvonne was working full time during the week so Kelly would need to let herself in.

Kelly was sticking to her summer ritual. On weekdays, she would wake up and play with her pussy. Once her folks left for work, she jacked off. She waited until she heard her brother take his shower and then took hers a bit later, with the maximum volume of hot water. Ever since Yvonne shaved her pussy, Kelly had been shaving her entire body, literally everything but her head (and eyebrows). Since she was going to lay out at Yvonne’s, she didn’t oil herself up with baby oil, which also meant she missed out on her second masturbation session of the morning.

It was a Monday. She put on her obscenely small bikini, pulled on a T-shirt and some elastic waist short shorts and drove over to Yvonne’s. She let herself in, went into the second bathroom, got into the tub and oiled up. She was tempted to jerk off but decided to skip it for now. She laid out her big beach towel, laid down and enjoyed soaking up the rays.

Some time had passed and she was looking around at the other buildings. She realized that really the only apartments with a view would be Yvonne’s neighbors on either side. The other buildings were too far away and the views were partially blocked. With that conclusion, she removed her bikini and laid back down.

An hour or so had passed when she was startled by the patio door opening. It was Patrick. He had stopped by the apartment to pick up something. “Damn, aren’t you beautiful!” he gushed.

“Well thank you! I really appreciate Yvonne giving me a nice quiet place to sunbathe. I saw how secluded it was, so I’m naked.” Patrick knew about Kelly’s experience with her brother’s stoner friends.

“And no stoned hippies are jacking off on you!”

“No, they’re not. But it’s kind of boring now. I really was having fun trying to figure out ways to flash them and then being so excited and nervous at the same time wondering what they would do to me. Too bad it was never as much as I fantasized…”

“How so?”, asked Patrick.

“I fantasized that they would all gang-bang me: Cocks in my pussy, cocks in my mouth, cocks in my hand, cum all over me. All I got was the cum all over me...” She sighed, “what could have been...”

Patrick softly just said “wow.” I mean, what do you say to that?

“Patrick…”

“What?”

“I’m horny…”

“I was hoping you were.”

Patrick stepped inside and got naked. He came back on the patio. Kelly had bent her knees up. Patrick climbed on top of her and they fucked. He was enjoying the feeling of slipping around on her oiled body.

Kelly came within minutes. Patrick slowed up but they stayed locked in the same position. He sped up and brought her close and then slowed down. And then he did it again, and again, and again, and again. He was teasing the hell out of her by not letting her cum. She loved it. The anticipation had her pussy running like a faucet. He went on like this for probably ten minutes. He brought her close again. She thought he’d back off. He didn’t, instead, he went faster. He plunged his face to hers, his mouth to hers, his tongue deep into her mouth and she came hard.

She sprayed her girl cum out hard. It had nowhere to go so it was running like a river down her cunt to her ass and below. She shuddered and shook, her legs came up and clamped around his waist, her toes curled tightly, she had fistfuls of beach towel in her grasp. Her head thrashed and finally broke their kiss, which wasn’t really a kiss but his mouth catching her screams.

She eventually came down and slowly released all of the muscles that had grabbed, clamped and contracted. “Wow! That was amazing! Thank you!”

“I’m happy to help. Now it’s your turn.” He slapped her on the ass to get her to roll over.

She teasingly said “Stop it! I Love it!” and got up on all fours. Patrick mounted her like a dog and fucked her hard. Then he slapped her ass. She squealed. He slapped her other cheek. She squealed again and ground her pussy back onto his cock. A few seconds later another slap to one cheek, then the other, a little bit harder this time. He left a red hand print on her ass. They kept it up. She was no longer squealing. With each slap, she was moaning a deep, guttural moan of extreme pleasure. Her ass cheeks were glowing bright red.

Patrick groaned and squirt his cum into a very wet cunt. She came as he was unloading and squirted her juice all over the beach towel. Patrick rolled back and sat leaning against the railing. Kelly just stayed in position with her ass flying in the air. Neither said a word.

Kelly did not like being hit. She wasn’t into that “weird” stuff. She knew she had teased him, but he really went over the line. Her ass cheeks felt like they were on fire and they stung. And her pussy was so incredibly happy. She dropped her head and looked down at the beach towel. Down by her pussy, it was completely wet, edge to edge. She couldn’t believe how much cum came out of her. Yeah, her ass stung but her pussy was beyond satisfied and happy. She was shocked at herself that something like that actually made her cum even harder than usual.

Patrick spoke first, “I’m really sorry. It seemed like you were liking it, but I got a little carried away.” He was staring at her red ass in his face as he spoke.

Kelly finally replied, “I don’t really know what to say? I can’t believe how hard you made me cum. And my ass really stings right now.” Patrick grabbed the bottle of baby oil and dribbled some on her cheeks. He reached out and lovingly rubbed it in. It helped, a little. She laid down on her tummy and spread her legs. He sat between them and kept slowing rubbing her butt.

She loved feeling his hands. He was amazingly gentle. Kelly realized how strong her feelings were for Patrick and Yvonne. She and I have a special lifetime bond, but she realized she was in love with both of them too. She adored them. She felt so comfortable with them, no “walls”, complete openness, all of us had so much in common. And she trusted them with everything about her life. And she trusted Patrick. She knew he loved her as well. And she knew he loved to fuck her silly, and boy had he done that today.

She was feeling really peaceful and deeply happy. And she was getting turned on. His hands had her pussy leaking again. She couldn’t control it. Soon she was twitching as he’d come close to her slit. Patrick observed the change. He slowly added some trips down her butt crack to his pattern of rubbing. Minutes later, with her tits smashed on the patio she raised her ass into the air. Patrick dribbled more oil. Now he was massaging her cheeks, not just rubbing over them.

He worked his way down her thighs and her legs, to her feet and her toes, which made her giggle. And back to her butt and then both hands sliding past her lips, and then her inner lips, and then around the opening to her vagina, and then fingers into her vagina. Kelly was moaning her guttural moan yet again. Her pussy was happy! Patrick kept this up for some time. Eventually, he slipped his middle finger into her butt hole. She moaned more. He was opening her. A second finger slid in. He was opening her wider. He got up on his knees.

His fingers stayed in her butt hole. His cock slid into her pussy. He fucked her very slowly. Her fluids were pouring out of her. His cock popped out on the next stroke. He steadied himself on her hips and pushed the head of his cock through her sphincter. He could feel her consciously relaxing her muscles. He pushed his cock in with all the length he could muster. Slowly, out in the sunshine, on a beautiful day, fully naked, available to be seen by those who, if they only knew, would have stayed home to watch, slowly her fucked her ass. He fucked her for probably five minutes, always slowly, always gently. He felt that feeling begin to arrive. He held her hips and stopped moving. Did he hold still for maybe fifteen seconds? And then the train arrived. His cum shot through his cock and filled her ass.

He held the position. She lay down on her tummy. He moved down with her. He remained in her ass. His cock deflated. Her sphincter had it gripped tightly. Eventually, she said, “you can try to slide out now.” She relaxed her muscles. It was very counter-intuitive to her body’s feelings. His cock slid out. She worked her mind to leave her anus open. His load of cum slid out of her butt, down her cunt lips to her clit, where it dripped onto the blanket.

“I didn’t care for how you fucked my butt at the dirty bookstore. This was different. This was gentle. I think it helped a lot that you helped open up my hole first. You can fuck me like this again. Not every time. But you can definitely fuck my butt again…”

Patrick said, “I can’t even tell you how different it is from your pussy? Don’t get me wrong, I love, love, love being in your pussy. But this is so different. It feels amazing.” Kelly got up on her knees, Patrick helped her stand. They went to the shower and he bathed her. She returned the favor.

They dressed and kissed goodbye and both left the apartment.

Tuesday Kelly returned and sunbathed (nude) again. Alone and peacefully.

On Wednesday. she had only been at the apartment for twenty minutes or so when Patrick arrived. She was naked and laying on her back. He walked, naked, onto the patio. Kelly spread her legs. Patrick got in the missionary position and fucked her. They fucked for maybe five minutes and both came simultaneously. Patrick came off of her a minute later and left. They didn’t say a word to each other.

Thursday, he showed up at the same time and they fucked the same way. Today they talked. They were both in great moods. Somehow they came around to talking about the dirty bookstore again. Patrick said, “Let’s go!”

“Right now?”

“Sure! Why not? They’re open twenty-four hours, seven days.”

“But, it’s daytime? Isn’t that weird?”

“What people don’t cum during the day?” Okay, he had her on that one. She had been fantasizing about going back there. Her morning masturbation sessions had focused on the guy she jacked off.

Kelly had been wearing a bikini to Yvonne’s for tanning even though she knew she had no real intention of wearing it to sunbathe. It wasn’t the obscene lime green one. Nudity has replaced the need for that one. But it was still a triangle, tie-up bikini and just the sheer mass of her boobs made it obscene. Kelly put on the bikini, slipped up the pull-on short shorts, and pulled on a T-shirt. And then she took off the T-shirt, looked at Patrick and said: “I’m ready!”

When they arrived at the bookstore, she was happy to see, in daylight, that the parking lot was in the back and blocked by a fence. Patrick turned off the car. She sat there for a moment. He looked at her with an “is there a problem?” look. She stuck her fingers into the waistband of the shorts, pulled them to the floor, stepped out with her wedge sandals, looked at Patrick and said: “I’m ready!”

He carried her ID and followed her bikini-clad ass into the store. There were two cashiers working, the same guy who had spoken to us on the last trip and a college-age girl, who was strikingly pretty. The guy asked for the ID’s and studied them very slowly. Finally, he looked at Kelly and said “I feel like I shouldn’t let you in with what you’re wearing. But your pussy, ass crack, and areolae are all covered, so you’re legal. Welcome! And you have an amazing body!”

Kelly leaned into him and said quietly “If you want to see more, you’ll know where to find me…”

He whispered back “You’re not a professional, are you?”

Kelly was confused for a moment, then her eyes widened, “No! Oh heck no. I’m here for the same reason as the guys. I just want to get off.”

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

He leaned back and said loudly enough for his attractive co-worker to hear “Enjoy your visit!”

Kelly and Patrick went over and were looking through magazines (Remember, this is 1978 and the mass-market home VCR didn’t exist yet.) Kelly was amazed at all of the “specialties” that existed. An entire section was dedicated to girls with light tufts of blonde hair on their pussies. Based on the size of her boobs, Kelly could've had a hell of a porn career if she had wanted. Her tits were real and barely sagged. The joy of being a teenager…

They wandered to the “hardware” department. Patrick was looking at Kelly, as the expert female available, to try to explain how the world could need three hundred different types of dildos! Kelly had been keeping an eye open for other men in the store. There were only two at the time. She pinched the hell out of her nipples and then wandered toward them. Once she caught their eyes, she looked away as though something interested her, and allowed them embarrassment-free tit viewing. Not long after they both headed back to the booths.

She and Patrick were probably thirty feet apart in the store at this time. The cashier came up and asked if she had any questions about the products. She looked at him and with a straight face said: “Do any of them make you cum better than a cock?”

He said, “No. They keep trying, but thankfully they have yet to invent anything better than a hard cock.” He held out his hand. She put hers under it. He dropped a big pile of tokens into her palm. She headed for the booths and found the one the furthest from the sales floor. She dropped in a few tokens and found what was apparently the “big cock” channel. She noticed how much the booths had been cleaned since her last visit. It made sense she thought as Saturday was probably the busy time. There wasn’t any cum dripping anywhere. Even the shield over the TV was clean.

A few minutes later she saw the cashier slowly walking past. She pulled open her curtain and he stepped in and stood in front of her. He unzipped his jeans. She removed her bikini top. He pulled her up to standing on the bench and went to town on her tits. He was sucking her nipples, licking her tits everywhere, pinching her nipples and just pawing at her big boobs. Eventually, he held her hand so she could step down from the bench. He pulled out his cock. Kelly was happy! He was about seven inches long, about as thick as Patrick’s, but plenty long enough.

He slid his cock between her boobs and was trying to tit fuck her, but her tits wrapped all the way around and there was no lube. He asked her to spit on his cock. That loosened things up and he was humping away at her chest. Eventually, he looked down at her and asked: “Where would you like me to finish, on your tits, in your mouth..?”

Kelly said, “In any hole you want.” The guy’s eyes popped out of his head! He quickly stopped tit fucking, as he was close to popping his nut. He tugged Kelly up and had her turn around. She had her knees on the bench with her boobs and face up against the wall. He untied the side strings of her bikini and it dropped to the bench. He hunched down and lined his cock up to her cunt and pushed. He missed and pushed his head right along her clit. She didn’t mind the misfire!

He took another shot and slid right into her cunt. Kelly loved how he felt! She was so turned on that she was fucking a stranger in a porn shop! And his long cock was rubbing her just right. Her cheek was smashed into the wall. She could smell stale cum. She was okay with that. She thought about all of the wet cum she saw last time. Kelly had an orgasm. The guy never stopped. He was on his own mission. This thirty-five-year-old porn clerk was fucking a beautiful, horny little eighteen-year-old cock slut with massive tits and a soaking wet twat. How good was his life at that moment?!

He kept fucking her. Kelly could tell he was getting close and she came again. Three minutes later he blasted a week’s worth of stored cum into her twat. Kelly came a third time. They were both hot and sweaty. He pulled out and a big wad of cum went with him and splashed onto the bench. He grabbed some paper towels and wiped up most of it. Kelly turned around and sat down. She could feel his wet cum on her ass. She took his cock in her hand and pulled him to her mouth. She loved to feel a cock go limp while she took all of the cum dribbles as it emptied out.

“You are fucking incredible! That was amazing! Please come see me again. You and your boyfriend have all the free tokens you want when I’m here.” He zipped up and went back to work. He left the curtain open. Everyone in the booths had heard them fuck. Patrick was in a booth and he had heard them. He was enjoying a movie and jacking off. Within a minute there were four guys lined up at Kelly’s booth. They all wanted to be serviced. None were young and, as a group, they were a little creepy looking. The guy closest to her had his cock in his hand and was stroking it.

Kelly stood up, turned her ass to them, and put her left knee and hand on the bench. The target was displayed. One by one they came up and each within three or four minutes came in her pussy. She just let their cum in there. The next guy would pretty much fuck out what the last guy left. She knew four guys had fucked her. She was surprised when a fifth one moved in and quickly came too. He pulled out and another one took his place. She still didn’t want to look at their faces. The next guy was fucking her for a long time. Even though she was disgusted by these guys, she eventually came. He said something. She turned and looked at him. It was the cashier. She relaxed now and got into it. She liked how this guy fucked. He fucked for a long time, maybe fifteen minutes. He pulled out and dribbled a small second load onto her back.

She stood up. The cashier took so long that some of the creepy guys were back for seconds. She looked down the hall and said, “Sorry, guys, I’m fucked out.”

Patrick heard her and came around the corner looking for her. “How’re doing?”

“Fucking fantastic! I lost count how many times I got fucked. I felt them all cum in me. I feel like such a slut. And I like that. I don’t know why folks get hung up on how many people you fuck. I fuck to feel good. And sometimes I fuck you and my boyfriend to make love. But that is different. I like to fuck because it makes me cum and it makes my pussy happy.”

Patrick said, “Kelly you know I’m here for you no matter what you want. If you need a cock, please, please, please use mine anytime you want. Yvonne is cool with it. If need someone to make love to you, I can do that too.”

Kelly hugged him, kissed him passionately and said: “I love you.”

Kelly was still naked. Some different guys were walking by and staring hard as naked Kelly was standing there hugging Patrick in their booth with the curtain open. More than one reached in and grabbed a handful of ass. They were just looking into each other’s face when another guy walked by, stopped, grabbed her ass, and since she didn’t jump, he slid a very, very fat finger into her vagina that was dripping who knows how many loads of cum. She wanted to slap him, but his finger was very, very fat. It felt like a small cock, but with more moves.

She held Patrick tight. He looked at her and whispered “is he in you?”

She whispered back, “he has a very, very fat finger!” Kelly grabbed Patrick tight. The stranger was now using another finger to rub her clit. She buried her mouth into Patrick’s shoulder. He held her up. She came and shot girl juice all over the stranger. Before she was done with her orgasm they were both pushed into the booth. Patrick was up against the wall. The stranger had pumped his cock into her.

“Is he fucking you?!” Patrick was incredulous! “Seriously?! We ‘re standing here talking and he just fucks you?”

“Patrick shut up, please. He has a very, very fat cock too.” Kelly had an orgasm. The stranger kept fucking her. She came again two minutes later. He pulled out and jerked his cock at her. She felt hot cum land all over her back and start to stream down her butt. His cum was runny and it was running. The stranger disappeared. Patrick couldn’t get her bikini on her quick enough. He offered to wipe off the cum.

“No, please leave it on there”, she said.

They headed out to the store. Patrick was buying some magazines. Kelly was pleased to notice they specialized in shaved pussies and big boobs. The guy cashed him out, but he kept looking at Kelly. The good-looking girl stepped up to Kelly and leaned down on the counter. Kelly smiled at her. The girl said “It’s not cool that you fuck the help. He’s supposed to be working.”

Kelly smiled back and said, “that’s too bad, I was hoping to do you next!”

The girl gave her a smart ass, “you couldn’t handle this” comment.

Kelly said “it’s too bad you feel that way. I bet your pussy is delicious.”

The girl just stared at her for what seemed like forever. She finally spoke: “Are you even close to serious?”

Kelly said “Serious as all get out. I’ll eat you right now and right here.”

The guy knew Kelly didn’t tease. He looked at the girl and said: “take it to the office” and then he walked Kelly to the office. The gauntlet was down. The girl followed them. She snapped at the guy “Get out of here, you’re not going to stay to watch.”

The guy went back to the cashier stand. He had Patrick get up on the platform where the girl worked. Patrick could now see they had closed circuit cameras all over the store, the booth hallways and the office. He clearly had watched Kelly being fucked by all of those guys. The girl was probably watching too. That’s how she knew he fucked her. She had seen him go into the booth.

He flicked a switch and a bunch of little pictures became one big picture of the office.

Kelly untied her bikini and let it fall to the ground. “What’s your name?”

“Anna.” Anna was a beautiful blonde Nordic type; she was about five and a half feet tall with small breasts. She was probably carrying an extra twenty or thirty pounds but had a beautiful face with crystal clear blue eye. Anna stood there taking in Kelly’s body. “Turn around,” she asked. She swept in Kelly’s bubble butt and noticed all of the cum on her back and running down her butt and legs. “You’re covered in cum. Do you want help cleaning up?”

“No, I like how it feels… I want to eat your pussy. Are you going to take off your pants?”

Anna unzipped her pants and tugged down her jeans and a pair of very tight hip-hugger panties. She sat up on the desk and spread her legs. Kelly kneeled in front of her and ate her just like she ate Yvonne. Anna tasted mustier. Kelly thought to herself, “Maybe her pussy is wet all day thinking about guys jacking off? Why else would she work here?” So, she wasn’t “delicious” but it wasn’t bad. Kelly was intense. Less than five minutes in and Anna clenched her thighs around her head and had an orgasm.

Kelly stood up. Anna finally stood as well. “Can I eat you?” she said.

“No, you don’t want to do that. I think you know what I have in my pussy.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right…” Anna reached down to Kelly's boobs and played with them and then sucked her nipples. It was time to go. Anna scratched her phone number on a slip of paper and handed it to Kelly. “I have my own apartment. I would love it if you would visit me. I’d like to return the favor.”

Anna helped Kelly tie up her bikini. Kelly walked out, leaving Anna with her pants off, she gathered up Patrick and they left. On the drive home, they shared all of the details of what had happened in the shop, the booths, and the office. Patrick told her about the cameras. He and the cashier watched her eat Anna. Kelly described being “assembly-line” fucked. Patrick said he had heard. He left his TV off and jacked off hearing her being fucked.

Kelly’s schedule was filling up. Now she was fucking Patrick during the day while she sunbathed. I was hooking up with her to fuck most afternoons. We were spending lots of time together as a foursome on the weekends. Some of that time was spent doing very normal stuff, but a lot of it was spent fucking and exploring.

With only a couple of weeks before she left for college, Kelly was finally feeling like her pussy was fulfilled. Her “itch” was being scratched.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors