Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A roll of the die, Part One

"Roomates give college experimenting the old college try"

12
4 Comments 4
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
A Roll of the Die, Part One

By Brindle Chase

Fiery sparks shot all through Karen’s body as Dave rammed his hips upward in rapid, pounding thrusts. His thick cock stretched and glided through her slippery tightness with ease. She loved how he filled her and drilled in deeply. She rose up on her knees and slammed herself back down to receive each wonderful buck of his hips.

His hot breath bellowed furiously against her breasts and she looked down on her lover. His moans were restrained and failed to drown out the squeals of her college dorm-mate, Lisa, who was getting fucked also, just six feet away. Karen mewed at the pleasure scoring through her body and glanced over in curiosity.

They had long come to a comfort with having sex with their boyfriends even if the other was in the room, and it wasn’t the first time Karen had snuck a look. Lisa was spread wide beneath Jeremy, who was powering his long hard cock in and out of her. His powerfully built and dark skinned body lay mounted between the wrap of Lisa’s long tan legs, his buttocks pumping wildly. They were a beautiful couple, Karen thought.

Looking back to her boyfriend, Karen gripped Dave’s shoulders as his fingers dug into her ass, pulling her down hard against his thrust. His cute face scrunched up and his teeth clamped tight. A shudder rippled up his shaft inside her and the thin layer of latex encasing him grew hotter.

“Fuck, baby.” Dave growled through his orgasm. Karen loved it when he cursed. Especially when he was emptying his load inside her. Her pussy quivered with stings of ecstasy but came no closer to coming herself. Sometimes he got her there, sometimes he didn’t. It didn’t matter. She loved fucking Dave.

Still trembling beneath her, he gulped for air, and a sweaty sheen beaded on his forehead. Karen knew he was spent and needed a rest, so she rolled off, and cuddled up to him. Lisa continued her faint shrill whimpers and Karen cast her gaze toward her roommate.

Jeremy rocked back onto his haunches. His fist grappled his rubber sleeved cock and yanked the prophylactic free. Karen ducked her head down, not wanting Dave to be aware that she was watching her roomie’s boyfriend as he came.

Lisa sputtered raspy gasps for air and wrapped her fingers around Jeremy’s cock and stroked his glistening length. His smooth, dark, and muscular buttocks flexed and his body lurched forward. A burst of pearl white cum flew from his cock and splattered against Lisa’s tan tummy.

“That’s my babe,” Lisa mewled.

“About time,” Karen teased and Dave’s chest rumbled with laughter beneath her.

“I didn’t know it was a race,” Jeremy said. He swept a hand across his forehead and flashed a grin at Karen and Dave.

Both their boyfriends had also gotten over the stigma of having sex in front each other as well. In fact, they seemed to thrive on it. Both men had some unspoken competition going on and both Karen and Lisa were reaping the rewards of their doubled efforts.

Karen crawled across Dave and slid to the floor. She grabbed the near empty bottle of vodka they had all shared and took a sip. The alcohol burned, turning air to fire but her buzz was refueled almost immediately.

“So, you guys want to play a game?” Lisa asked, sitting up, and swept her long and silky black hair off to one side. Karen noted her friend’s mischievous grin and wondered what she had in mind.

“Game?” Dave asked.

“Yeah. I mean, its not like we didn’t just fuck the hell out of our guys right in front of each other.”

“What game?” Karen asked, her curiosity peaking.

Lisa grinned and slipped out from Jeremy cradling arms. She wiped her fingers through the splatters of cum across her stomach and sauntered over to the single dresser they shared. Karen both admired and envied Lisa’s beautiful body. Her Filipino heritage accented her beautiful curves with dark, glowing tan skin. Karen watched her rummage through one of the drawers and pull out a small velvet bag.

“It’s a game my sister gave me when I left for college. She said it would come in handy one day.”

“Is it a drinking game?” Jeremy asked. He sat on the edge of Lisa’s bed, ran his hand along his cock, and wiped the cum from it. Karen tried not to watch the maneuver, but it was too sexy. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen his cock dozens of times. But the wicked thoughts it inspired weren’t appropriate, even in their liberal and open sex agreement between friends. He belonged to Lisa.

“Sort of,” Lisa answered.

Jeremy took Lisa’s sex towel and cleaned his hands, then tossed it at Lisa as she returned to sit next to him. Lisa grabbed it with her free hand and ran the towel across her stomach absently, then quickly emptied the contents of the little velvet bag into her hand.

Three pastel colored dice rolled into Lisa’s palm and Karen arched an eyebrow at her friend.

“Dice?”

“Yeah. You roll all three,” Lisa explained, holding a lavender colored dice to Jeremy, “and they tell you what to do and where.”

“A sex game,” Jeremy cried, holding up the dice toward Karen and Dave.

Karen took one and read the first side of the die. “It says, ‘Take a shot.’”

“Yeah. So you would have to take a shot.”

“Oh.”

“We’re gonna need another bottle,” Dave said. He rolled out of Karen’s bed and went to the dresser. Karen watched him in admiration. He had a cute butt. His faint tan ended at his slender waist and again at mid thigh and his peach colored ass almost glowed in contrast. Karen noticed Lisa checking him out and Karen wondered if her roommate had the same naughty thoughts about her boyfriend as she did about Lisa’s.

Dave retrieved a new bottle from the grocery bag resting on the dresser and returned, hefting the clear bottle in triumph. He set one foot on each side of Karen and straddled over her where she sat on the floor with her back to the edge. His cock dangled just over her and she stretched her neck up and back, grazing a kiss against it as he moved over and behind her.

They all laughed as he settled in behind Karen, his hands working her shoulder muscles with a tender massage.

“So what do the other dice say?” Karen asked. The fire between her legs had not been quenched fully and she hoped Lisa was steering them toward something that would sate her need as well and expand the boundaries of their near orgy-like room rules.

Lisa reached across the meager six feet that separated their beds in the tiny dorm room and took the pale purple die back. “It’s a pretty simple game. You roll the die. The pink one tells you what to do, like suck or stroke. The blue one tells you what to suck or stroke, like pussy or nipple. The purple tells you where, like sofa or even outside.”

“Yeah, I get it,” Karen said.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

The shots of vodka and sexual atmosphere had along destroyed any inhibition she might have had. Traditional social etiquette was void in their room. “So who goes first?”

“I’ll go,” Lisa said and she sat on the floor, leaning back against her bed and threw the dice across the scuffed hardwood floor. They clattered to a halt at Karen’s feet and both girls leaned over to read the instructions.

“Says to take a shot, ass and the third one says sofa,” Karen read.

“Hate to break it to you, but you don’t have a sofa,” Dave chimed in.

“Right. The sofa will be the floor here,” Lisa said and received a nod from the rest.

“So I don’t get it. You take a shot, but what do you do with ass and sofa?” Jeremy asked. Dave nodded as if he had thought the same question and Karen looked to Lisa, since it was her game.

“If any of the dice say ‘take a shot’, then you just take a shot.” Lisa grinned and took the bottle Karen was still holding. There was barely a swallow left and Lisa drained it. Dave cracked the seal on the new bottle, clearly interested in continuing the game.

“Now what?” Karen asked.

“My turn I guess, since I’m on her left,” Jeremy offered. Lisa nodded and scooped up the dice and handed them to him.

Jeremy shook the dice in his fist, mocking a deep moan as if he were jacking off and they all laughed. The dice clattered once more and they all leaned this time to read them.

“Tongue, nipple, outside,” Karen read.

Lisa laughed and grabbed Jeremy’s hand. “Come on.”

“Outside?” Jeremy looked embarrassed. His dark cheeks glowing red as she stood.

“Yeah. Just right outside the door.” Lisa grinned brightly and tugged at his hand. He followed and Karen was astounded, covering her mouth, staring in disbelief as Lisa opened their dorm door and stepped out into the hall with Jeremy. Both of them were stark-ass naked. But then, both of them had bodies to be proud of.

“Get a room,” someone cried and a burst of laughter trickled in through the door way as Lisa guided Jeremy’s head down to her breasts. His lips pouted, then split wide as he chuckled. He tried again and suckled on Lisa’s already erect nipple. Catcalls and whistles drowned out the few gasps of astonishment from the passersby in the hallway.

With a laugh, Lisa pulled Jeremy back inside and slammed the door shut. Dave and Karen joined them in laughter as they resumed their seats.

“Your turn, babe.” Lisa picked up the dice and handed them to Karen. Karen was sure they would be getting a visit from the dorm monitor at some point. She also decided she didn’t care. The wicked thrill of what they were doing had her too excited to give a hoot.

“Okay, here goes.” Karen shook the dice in her hand and tossed them down.

Lisa pitched forward on her knees and read the results. “Suck, pussy or dick, and bed.”

“Or?” Dave asked with a quizzical arch of a single brow.

“Sure,” Lisa replied with a shrug of her slender tan shoulders. Karen blinked, unbelieving what she just heard. Or maybe she had imagined it. Was she implying…

“You mean, I get the choice?”

“I’m game, if you are,” Lisa said with a giggle. It might have been Karen’s imagination, but she could’ve swore Jeremy’s cock lurched in response. “It’s all in fun, right?”

“I guess,” Karen said. Her cheeks burned. The thought of being sexual with Lisa had actually occurred to her on several occasions. Having seen her beautiful friend naked and in the act of sex so many times now, she just wrote those fantasies off as natural curiosity. “Is that okay?” She looked to Dave, wanting his permission.

“Hell yeah, it’s okay.” Dave nodded and Jeremy rocked up onto his knees and stuck a palm out. Dave high-fived it and everyone laughed.

“But, ummm, I ain’t going there with Dave,” Jeremy stated for the record.

“Hell no,” Dave concurred.

“That’s cool.” Lisa leveraged a hand to prop herself at an angle, so she could stay seated on the floor and rest against Jeremy at the same time. “So, which is it? Pussy or cock.”

“I…I…ummm…”

“Try pussy. I think the guys will love it--watching us.”

Karen gasped and then laughed. Her roommate wanted to cross that line. The rapid beat of her heart and the pulsing heat between her legs told her that she wanted it too. “Okay.”

“Right on,” Dave said.

Lisa scooted ahead and unfolded her long tan legs, parting them, and laid back. Karen looked around the room and both guys were no help, both staring at Lisa’s glistening pussy. She followed their gaze and had to admit, Lisa had a nice little snatch. It was smooth from careful shaving, with a thin strip of black hair at the top. Lisa’s dark, smoky-colored folds gleamed with excitement. There was something terribly wicked knowing Jeremy had just fucked the hell out of it as well.

Karen fell forward onto all fours and crawled between Lisa’s legs. Lisa repositioned her head and laid it back on Jeremy’s thigh. Karen noted that he was aroused. His dark skinned cock stretched and thickened before her gaze. With a dry swallow, Karen tore her eyes away from Jeremy’s delicious erection, and looked down at the tight little twat laid out before her.

“I’ve never done this,” Karen confessed. She could feel her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. It was as scary as it was thrilling.

“It’s cool. Neither have I. Just go for it.”

Karen settled back, sitting on her heels and looked back at Dave.

“Go for it, babe,” he encouraged.

“I need a drink,” Karen said, reaching toward the bottle. Dave handed it to her. Without hesitation, she unscrewed the cap and took a long gulping pull. The eighty-proof vodka scorched her throat, but it warmed her body and numbed her inhibitions.

“You don’t have to, if it freaks you out,” Lisa said.

“No, it’s cool.”

Lisa’s face glowed and her full, supple lips widened into a grin. Karen pitched forward onto all fours again and curled her arms around Lisa’s sleek thighs from underneath. There was no sense stalling and Karen lowered her mouth, kissing Lisa’s soft and moist pussy.

It was a unique sensation. Slippery and soft like nothing she’d ever felt against her lips and the tiny gasp it drew from her friend was a thrill all its own. The faint musky scent was intoxicating and the subtle salty taste was not quite what she expected. It wasn’t like cock, but similar. Karen lapped at it leisurely, watching Lisa’s dark brown eyes flutter.

“Damn,” Jeremy said.

Lisa twitched, and then folded her legs back, keeping them wide for Karen. Encouraged by the look of ecstasy trickling across her friend’s face, Karen flickered her tongue in, wiggling it against the tight but slippery walls. Lisa moaned in her shrill sex voice.

“I don’t think we need the dice anymore,” Dave joked.

(( continued in part two...))
Published 
Written by BrindleChase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments