Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trio Have A Threesome

35
26 Comments 26
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My girlfriend and I had a wonderful night together. We ate at our favorite restaurant, drank wine and enjoyed one another. We walked along the beach and sat on a blanket and watched the waves crash into one another.

After a while, we drove back to her house. We drank more wine and continued to have a good time together. She looked and smelled amazing. We went into her bedroom where I ravished her beautiful body for many hours. I ate her sweet pussy until she came several times on my tongue. I sucked on her firm and full breasts and nibbled on her nipples until she screamed in ecstasy.

She suggested we lay sixty-nine so we could ravish each other at the same time. My beautiful girl took my cock into her throat and sucked me off until I came ropes and ropes of cum down her throat. She swallowed my cum happily.

My lover moved her bald mound all over my face. I sucked on her pink pearl and pushed my tongue through her pussy flower and tongue fucked her till she had orgasm after orgasm.

We held each other tight while we passionately made love. I slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked her slowly and then faster. She rolled over and then rode me. She pushed my cock into her pussy and rocked and moved over my hard cock. Her beautiful breasts bounced and her blonde long hair swayed.

I pumped my darling with my hot cum. We made love over and over again. It was truly one of the best nights we'd shared together.

**

The next day my lover acted very cold and she seemed very agitated. I had no idea why she was acting this way.

It was like some person took over her body and my lover was gone. My beautiful angel got herself dressed and came into the bedroom where I was in the bed.

“Al, I want to officially break up. I’ve met somebody else. I’m really looking to get married and you haven’t even proposed. We’ve been dating for close to six years. I can’t be in a relationship like this.”

“Why did you sleep with me last night? We had a wonderful time.”

“I wanted you to have one last night with me. I’ve realized that all you ever want is sex. You obviously are afraid of commitment. I need more. I want to start a family. I started dating somebody in my office. We have a very strong connection.”

“I think you’re a fucking cunt. Why would you do this to me? We talked about marriage years back and you said you weren’t ready for that kind of a commitment. You said you were happy with us. You’re a miserable cunt. I bet your new lover would be tickled to know that you gave your current boyfriend a wild roll in the hay. I bet he’d be so happy that his girlfriend’s cunt was in my face. I don’t want to go out with you either. I think you’re a fucking tramp.”

I was so hurt and devastated. I got dressed and left her house. My mind was racing. I couldn’t believe my girlfriend did this to me. I wanted to marry her years back, but she said she didn’t want to. I just felt like I had wasted so much time with her. We made passionate love the night before. I never dreamed she’d tell me she had met somebody else.

I drove home and took a shower and all I wanted to do was drink. I figured I’d hang at a bar and drown myself in my sorrows. I drove out by the beach and went into one of the bars on the boardwalk.

The bar was busy, but I was able to get a seat at the bar. There were lots of pretty girls at the bar. I planned on getting myself totally fucked up. I didn’t want to think about my girlfriend. I wanted to think about getting drunk. Getting so drunk I'd forget about my miserable girlfriend.

“What can I get you?”

“I’ll take a Jack and Coke.”

The bartender went and made my drink. He put it on the table. I couldn’t believe all the young girls with their tight little skirts and their big boobs. They all looked good enough to eat. I felt my cock growing in my pants. I did love women. I loved to have sex. I did only have that on my mind most of the time.

I had many drinks and was feeling really good. I noticed a girl and a guy staring at me. Finally, she had the nerve to approach me.

“I wondered if I could buy you a drink.”

“Sure. The name's Al. What’s your name?”

“Charlotte. Nice to meet you.”

“My boyfriend and I saw you and wanted to talk with you.”

“Where’s your boyfriend?”

"He's right there. I could call him over."

"Sure."

A young attractive guy walked over to us. He was tall and worked out. He had black curly hair and green eyes. I thought he was very attractive. I'm not into guys, but if I were, he'd be a guy I'd want to get to know.

“Al, this is my boyfriend Sam.”

“Sam, this is Al.”

“Nice to meet you. You have a really pretty girlfriend.”

“I sure do.”

“We were wondering if you’d like to have a threesome with us. I find you very attractive. Would you be interested?”

I couldn’t believe my luck. This cute girl and her good looking boyfriend had approached me for sex. They wanted to have a threesome. My dick was already hard for the girl. She was much prettier then my ex. This girl was a total ten. This was definitely going to be my lucky night.

“I'd be up for that.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

However, I'm not into guys. No dick sucking or anything like that."

“You'd both fuck me. My boyfriend isn’t into guys either. We just want to have a threesome. My boyfriend will fuck my ass and you can fuck my pussy. Would you be up for that?"

“Hell yes.”

I sat with Charlotte and her boyfriend. They were lots of fun. Charlotte was a real looker. I wondered what the evening would be like. I was still a little upset about my girlfriend. I couldn’t believe she dumped me. I wasn’t going to let that cloud my vision. I was just going to fuck Charlotte and then walk away. Charlotte's boyfriend was cool with it. I was up for the challenge. I was really fucking turned on by the whole scenario.

“We want to have sex on the beach. We want to do it under the stars. We know a place a little ways down the beach. Nobody will bother us there. We've had sex there many times."

“Just as long as we don’t get caught. I really don’t need to get arrested for indecent exposure."

“We have sex there all the time. It will be great. Do you want to go now?”

“Okay.”

I was definitely feeling really good. Thank God Charlotte was a looker because I was on the drunk side. However, not sloppy drunk where I wouldn’t be able to get an erection. I was up for the challenge to have sex on the beach with this good looking couple. I just hoped her boyfriend wasn't into cock. I really was not gay and didn't want to get involved into anything kinky.

Charlotte had a beach bag with her. I assumed she had a blanket in the bag. We walked out of the bar and down the stairs onto the beach. We all took our shoes off and walked along the water’s edge. The water was cold, but the night air was warm.

We walked down the beach a while and eventually came to an area where Charlotte put the quilt down.

“How about we undress and frolic in the water for a bit. Just get wet and then have sex under the stars.”

“Sounds good.”

Charlotte took off her dress and removed her white panties and her bra. She had a great body. She was tan and had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a great set of breasts. I imagined they were breast implants. She had a pierced belly button and had a clean shaved pussy. She was absolutely beautiful.

Sam undressed and both he and Charlotte ran into the water. I undressed and met them inside. The water was ice cold. Charlotte kissed Sam and then kissed me. Sam stood behind her and played with her breasts while we kissed passionately. Charlotte turned around and kissed Sam and I played with her breasts.

The water was ice cold we didn’t stay in the water too long. We all ran back to the blanket. Charlotte got on her knees while Sam and I stood there. She played with both of our cocks. She moved her hands up and down our smooth shafts. I was really excited and felt my cock get really hard.

“Suck our cocks,” Sam said.

Charlotte knelt directly in front of me. She wrapped her pink lipstick lips around my cock. She bobbed along my cock. Taking more and more into her mouth. Sam squatted behind Charlotte and played with her melons. He held them in his hands and twisted on her nipples.

Her cheeks were bulging and spit oozed down the corners of her mouth. I was really excited and wanted to blast my come down her throat, but I held back.

“We better fuck. I’m going to come soon.”

“Al, get on your back. Charlotte will ride you.”

Charlotte went into her bag and took out a bottle of lube. She handed it to Sam. Sam took the bottle and poured it into his palm. He rubbed the solution all over his cock.

I got down on the blanket and Charlotte climbed on top of me. She eased her tight pussy down on my cock. She leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss. Sam got behind her and wiped some of the lube on to her asshole. Charlotte leaned in and Sam pushed his cock into the girl’s asshole.

Charlotte was riding me. Her cunt felt so warm and wonderful on my cock. Sam slowly pushed his cock into her asshole. He slapped on her buttocks while she rode me. Her pussy was so wet which made me very excited. I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I'd blast her cunt with so much cum.

I bucked into her cunt and let out a moan and blasted her with my cum. Sam continued to fuck her asshole. She was moaning and groaning. Sam came inside of her asshole. Sam pulled out and we all lay on the blanket. Our hearts were pounding, Charlotte’s ass and pussy were dripping with cum.

“That was so sexy. You have a very sexy girlfriend, Sam."

“We’ve wanted to do that for a while. We hope you had a great time.”

“I had a great time. My girlfriend just broke up with me last night. This was a real pick me up.”

“We’re so sorry.”

“It really stung. I guess I’m a dick too. I’m already having sex with somebody else.”

The three of them all laughed. The trio got dressed and walked back to the boardwalk. One of the bars was still open. They all went back in and had another drink. Later on the bartender called cabs for the drunk patrons.

Al woke up the next day hung over. He giggled to himself of the hot night he had with his new friends. Then he walked over to the toilet and got sick. He had remembered that the love of his life dumped him. Life would be different, but he wasn’t going to sulk too long.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments