Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation To Remember - Part 1

"If he planned this just right this would be a vacation to remember, and a fantasy fulfilled"

37
13 Comments 13
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Tickets were confirmed. Dollars exchanged for Euros. All necessities taken care of; special lingerie and evening attire purchased and packed. The secretive planning would soon pay off. John made sure this was going to be a vacation to remember.

Months prior, Jen and John had been fucking like rabbits. Sex was good, very, very good. They fucked often and in as many ways as they could dream up. However, John knew that Jen had a secret desire, a taboo desire to be fucked by others. How many, she would never really say, but he knew she wasn’t easily satiated. He also knew that Jen liked watching a certain type of porn. She was extremely turned on by orgy and swinger scenes. She was fastidious, and she knew what she wanted and needed. The bigger the cock the better, and she had a strong desire for women with large breasts.

As Jen watched porn, John quickly knew when she was enjoying what she saw. She unwittingly divulged her pleasure through her breath. When she was really turned on her breath would catch and would quicken rapidly. Without thinking, Jen would slide in close, moving a hand down John’s inner thigh, massaging him gently until she reached his package. Her nimble fingers made quick work of his belt, pants, button, and zipper. She would gently get him to maneuver out of his jeans and lean back. She would cup a hand around his balls and feel his weightiness with her gentle touch. He knew what she wanted, and he would never tell her no when she was in this mood.

Jen was an amazing cock sucker. She knew how to work any man’s cock. After working him out of his pants, John knew she would be coming for his cock. His thick shaft jumped at the thought. Within seconds his cock would be receiving her personal royal treatment. He closed his eyes and situated himself to give Jen the best angle to take all of him deep in her mouth. She slid her mouth around his cock and licked around the head like she had received a special, delicious piece of candy, working deftly to draw out its flavor. Damn, she was good, he thought. She didn’t rush, but took her time licking and sucking every inch of his shaft. She pressed forward, working his shaft down her throat until all eight-plus inches were in and her lips pressed against his perfectly trimmed pubic hair. Once he was all the way in, she slowly began to bob up and down on his shaft, sucking and pulling as she moved.

He reached down, twisting her hair between his fingers. He pulled her head further down on his shaft, face-fucking her well. She was intuitive and seemed to know exactly what he needed at the right moment. Soon she had him on the brink of orgasm. He mumbled a few curses under his breath. In her mouth, she could feel his cock going slightly rigid, and the distinct taste of pre-cum familiar in her mouth. John gave in to the situation, and she began to suck with renewed vigor, sucking and pulling with her tongue. She could hear him moaning, mumbling incoherent words, and using his hands to shove her head down on him as his back arched, he erupted in orgasm – shooting his milky cum in her mouth and down her throat.

His warm salty load was incredible, but he knew she wanted and needed more. So he was determined to make her fantasies, reality.

She loved to read stories on an erotic story site about sexy masquerade events. Her favorite story was about a woman who had been propositioned by another woman to become her sex slave for a year. She would go, live, and be a part of this woman’s harem. In return, she would be paid an enormous sum of money. The deal was that after the year, she could return home, no questions asked. The story was intricate, multifaceted, and sexy as hell. As Jen thought about it, the familiar heat and tingle in her cunt became ever-present. Jen was appalled yet fascinated by the woman’s decision to leave her husband for a year, only seeing him occasionally. However, she was completely turned on by the vivid description of the story’s masquerade orgy scene. She deeply desired to be the main character. She wanted the experience of exchanging the life of housewife for exhibitionist, transformed into sex goddess.

Jen envisioned herself draped in a silky black short robe. She desired to don the elaborately feathered mask, giving her the anonymity or artificial courage she needed to walk into a room and command attention. She reveled in the notion that a handsome man or beautiful woman might ask her to the velveteen settees or group areas to caress, kiss, grope, or fuck. She thought of all the possible activities she would enjoy while wearing the mask.

She quickly realized that her breath had grown labored at all the runaway ideas her brain had invented, inspired by the original story. Poor John didn’t know what hit him when he came in from work that night. She mauled him as he came through the door, stripping off his clothes, and dropping to her knees to suck his cock. He had no idea what had her worked up to such a state of desire, but he wasn’t going to argue. Her cunt was aching and dripping. She was ready to plunge herself onto his thick throbbing cock and he was very willing to oblige. He dropped his messenger bag and phone onto the floor and chased his wife playfully to the bedroom.

After fucking her to the point of exhaustion he finally asked her what the fuck had gotten her so excited. She retold the masquerade story, including every detail. She described the sex scenes, and how the woman lost all inhibition, making out with other women and seducing any man that caught her interest. John saw how much this excited Jen. It also dawned on him that his wife was talking about how much she was turned on at the thought of her fucking other men and women. He was strangely turned on by the prospect but felt unsure and uneasy with the idea. Why would he get horny thinking about her fucking someone else? As if reading his mind, Jen assured him that it was just fantasy, but there was a passion in her fucking that night that told him that was more than just a simple fantasy.

Later, John got online, and through quick research, soon discovered that masquerade parties occurred fairly frequently. The challenge was that less frequently they involved the hedonism and debauchery that seemed to turn Jen on so much. However, John found an event that looked like what Jen had described. The online advert promised a night to remember, making all one’s fantasies come true. It described the various themed rooms and all of the bring-your-own fun that could be possible. The pictures displayed velvet couches and beds with sheer canopies, draped with scantily clad bodies. One particular girl stood out. Much like the dreamy vision Jen had cast, the girl was wearing a black satin robe and a feathered face mask. The event was in London, the distance was an issue, but it was also happening in a couple of weeks. John thought Jen would love this experience; hell, he would love the experience, but would he just fly off to London to fuck around? Would he? That simply was not something they did. He closed the computer and went to bed.

AliaSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliaSoto

All of the next day, John was preoccupied with the notion of the masquerade party, and the look on his wife’s face after she’d retold the story. He wanted to see her that excited again. Selfishly he knew when she was that excited he always benefited. So, he decided he was booking a trip to London.

The next two weeks went by very fast. So many things to finalize to prepare for the trip. He called a travel agent and was able to book a flight and hotel. Luckily for them, they both had their passports updated recently. Once both had secured time off from work, it was time to pack. As soon as he’d made the decision to go, he’d called the number on the advert to get all of the information. He got the dress code including all the pertinent information he would need to prepare for the experience. He wanted this to fulfill everything Jen could possibly dream.

The dress code said that everyone had to be clothed through the main entrance, but beyond the red doors everyone was expected to be in lingerie, a short black satin robe, or - if comfortable - fully naked. They said they offered robes at the event, but John wasn’t sure Jen would wear a used robe, plus he enjoyed dressing his wife for special occasions. He went to Jen’s favorite lingerie store and bought a short black satin robe. He also bought an incredibly sexy lacy black bralette and thong set the saleswoman said was very popular. He knew it would fit her body perfectly. In his mind, she had the perfect combination of proportions. She was a curvy 36 DD, fairly slender waist, and a butt that wouldn’t stop. When she was bouncing on his cock in reverse cowboy it was like her ass had a mind of its own dancing just for him. It was fucking amazing! He bought a couple other little things, including a special jeweled plug that would accent her already amazing ass.

Travel day came and Jen still had no idea what John was up to, but she was very excited to be going to London. She was excited but she could tell something big was about to happen. John had packed her bags and had given her strict orders not to open them. She was allowed to gather her “toys” and her toiletries, but he had made her leave the room to pack everything else. She assumed that since their anniversary was coming up soon, he wanted to pack clothes for her that she normally wouldn’t wear. He always tried to dress her in low-cut, clingy outfits that hugged her form.

They arrived at Heathrow a little after three pm. They took a taxi to the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, the accommodations that the travel agent had recommended. They checked in and went to the room to rest and unpack. It was then John decided to share his plans for the evening.

He told her exactly what the evening had in store for her. Jen sat on the edge of the bed. She was more than a little stunned. Her nerves went into overdrive. Questions flew into her head at rapid fire. Her husband brought her to London to go to a masquerade party – she was stunned at how much this was like the story she had read about.

He recognized she was nervous. She always got very quiet when she was nervous. He poured her favorite drink to calm her before the fun of the evening began. He decided that he would show her the new lingerie and robe. He even brought out the jeweled butt plug he wanted her wear when the lingerie and robe were, hopefully, no longer needed. It was black silicon with a glittery purple jewel. It really was beautiful. She recognized that he had gone to a lot of trouble to prepare for the trip and make it very special.

Initially, she was slightly upset that he had brought her there without telling her what he was planning. As she began thinking about the possibilities, she thought what would she have said or done if he had told her?

She decided to go shower. She could always count on a warm soapy shower to calm her nerves and help her think. She turned on the water and got the pulsating stream of steamy water to a perfect temperature. She allowed the heat to envelop her body. She found the shampoo and conditioner and started lathering up her hair. As she did, the warm water caressed her nipples. It felt good. For a minute she imagined another woman coming to her and drawing back the silken robe, massaging her breasts, moving down gently, flicking her nipples with her tongue. Her mind jumped from one sexy scenario to the next when she heard a soft noise. She opened her eyes and saw the lingerie laid out on the counter, the jewel sitting beside it--John’s not-so-subtle hint that he saw her in the shower, and had guessed her decision.

When they were finishing a fine meal at the hotel restaurant Jen handed John something that would later erase any doubt of her hesitation in going through the night to come. She handed him a small empty black bag. He looked at it, confused. She just looked at him and raised her eyebrow seductively. She glanced down a bit, a blush crossing her face. Understanding dawned on him – she was wearing the jewel plug! He quickly called the waitress for the check, and he all but dragged her back up to the room. When they opened the door he bent her over the bed to admire the jewel. She giggled as she wiggled her ass up at him. She loved teasing him. She could tell he was turned on, his cock pressing tight against the front of his slacks. Jen wanted to fuck him right then but it was time to focus her attention on the evening's exploits, so they harnessed their sexual energy for the coming night.

 

Published 
Written by Everythingnice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments