Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wedding to Never Forget...

"He never expected to enjoy the wedding as much as he did... Edited by a great friend who I miss..."

46
18 Comments 18
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
It was a beautiful Spring Saturday. It wasn’t bright and sunny, yet not cloudy and dreary either; the weather was perfect for being outdoors. Unfortunately I had to attend a wedding with my mother and sister Stacy. A friend of my mother's had invited us and I honestly had never met anyone from the family. My mother urged me to go, so she wouldn’t be alone. I balked, but knew I would be going.

I chose to wear the black slacks that hugged my ass. As I put them on that morning, I looked in the mirror and saw it was sticking out a bit. Many women have told me I have an ass. Not that I was completely sure what they mean, but I know they liked looking at it. I picked up my white shirt and slid my arm into it. I always enjoyed the feeling of the crisp cotton against my skin and thought it looked pretty good on me. As I buttoned it up, I started to think, "This may not be so bad after all."

I thought of the different weddings I had attended and how the women always did their best to look amazing. How the 20somethings would wear short, tight dresses to accentuate their curves, the 30somethings would still dress like a 20something, except their husbands got all their attention. Then there were the 40somethings; my favorite type. They dressed a bit more conservatively, but still looked amazing. They were confident in their sexuality and were not afraid to show it.

My mother's voice calling out it was time to go snapped me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my tie (the pink and gray one, ladies always seemed to comment on how nice it was) and hustled down the stairs.

We arrived at the house, a large southern plantation style house. I admired its beauty as I drove up, dropping Mom and Stacy off at the front door. I parked the car and walked up to the house. It was probably the largest house I had ever been in. The interior seemed to go on forever, every room larger than the next. As we walked into the backyard, the view was amazing.

As guests continued to arrive, we talked with people and it was then I saw her. I had been checking out the women who appeared to be alone, but when I saw her all the other women just didn’t matter. She had a smile that made my heart jump. The fuchsia dress she wore clung to her amazing curves and her heels made her calves pop. I could not take my eyes off of her. She caught me staring at her and smiled. Immediately I began to blush and looked away.

The wedding was very nice, with lots of smiles, laughter and tears. The music began to pump and everyone was dancing, drinking and having fun. Stacy pulled me onto the dance floor a couple of times and she kept pointing out women I should go dance with. I kept telling her no and she asked me why not.

I pointed towards the mysterious woman and said "That’s why."

Stacy smiled and whispered, "Wow, she is a beautiful woman, why don’t you go talk to her?" I suddenly felt shy but told her I would.

I continued to drink and dance and just enjoy myself but found that I couldn’t go more than a few minutes without looking at her. Every time she caught me looking, she would smile and lock eyes with me. Stacy continued to urge me to go talk to her. I was determined more than ever to approach her. I had danced with a few other ladies, but even with them touching me, they didn’t give me the feelings she did. I looked over at her again and this time she was looking straight at me.

It may have been the beers I had downed over the last few hours, but I suddenly felt bold, confident and unstoppable. Without hesitation, I stood and walked towards her. This time my eyes did not leave hers and she bowed her head slightly giggling, but never breaking that eye contact.

As I got within a few feet, my eyes could not help but run up and down her amazing body. She held her head up high, her hand on her hip as I stopped in front of her. Our smiles were all telling and I held out my hand, "Hi, my name is John."

She giggled, adorably, again and held out her hand, "Hi, I’m Simone." I took her hand and pulled it to my lips. I felt the softness of her skin against my lips as I kissed the back of her hand. “My, what a gentleman,"she commented, her head once again slightly bowing as she smiled, one eyebrow delicately raised. Brushing her long dark hair from her face with an elegant hand, she flashed her amazing smile. I smiled at Simone and asked her to dance.

We spent the next couple of hours dancing, laughing and enjoying the reception. We danced to everything from fast and crazy, to slow and passionate, to just plain hot and dirty. The more I danced with Simone, the hotter I got. There were a few times I needed to turn away, to stop from showing the whole place just how hot she made me. We talked about our lives, our likes and of course the people that were there and what we thought they were thinking or feeling.

Simone pointed out a beautiful looking dark haired woman on the far side of the room and said confidently, "She has the hots for you."

I blushed. "She…has the hots for me?" I asked incredulously and started to laugh. She looked me in the eye, her face showing she was dead serious.

Simone moved her lips to my ear and whispered, “You, John… are one sexy man and if asked, I would fuck you in a heartbeat."She ran her tongue around my ear and pulled away. I gulped and she immediately went back to talking about the other woman. "I was talking with her earlier. Her name is Nina. We talked about how sexy you are. I think she is pretty hot myself,"she murmured huskily, licking her lips.

I glanced over at Nina and saw that she was staring at us both. She looked similar to Simone, long silky dark hair and toned thighs that looked like they could crack coconuts. Her dark eyes accented her olive skin and the form fitting ivory dress she was wearing accentuated her curves... She was hot!!

Simone recaptured my attention when she asked, "So how are you feeling right now?"

With a sly grin I looked her in the eye and said, "I'll be right back with your answer."

I walked over to talk with the DJ. Simone could see him smile and then see me point in her direction. The DJ was nodding his head and I started heading back to her. I took her hand and said, "Come on, let me show you exactly how I'm feeling."

'Promiscuous' started playing and I pulled her close to me, my hand on the small of her back. I brushed my hand across her cheek, my fingers sliding to the back of her neck. Our bodies were grinding to the music as I pulled her face to mine, planting a kiss on her lips. Simone hungrily welcomed my kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I could feel my cock growing, pressing into her thigh. The more we danced, the harder I got and the more she rubbed her thigh against me. As we danced I looked over at Nina and her eyes were flickering over both us dancing. I caught her biting her lower lip and felt my heart beat faster.

The song had ended and as Simone moved to walk away, I held her to me for a few more seconds. I whispered in her ear, "I need a few seconds, or everyone will know what you do to me." She slid her hand between us, her fingers running over my groin. Smiling, she whispered, "We can’t have that now can we? As a matter of fact, I think we need to go take care of that right now."

She took my hand and led me towards the house. We roamed about the house, looking for anywhere that was private. We ended up on the 2nd floor, and as we started to pass a bathroom, I quickly pulled her into it. The door closed quickly, almost slamming shut. We both chuckled as I pushed her up against the door, the laughter turning into hot steamy kisses.

My hands slid down to her ass, squeezing it firmly, my cock grinding hard against her mound. Her nimble fingers quickly pulled my tie off and began to unbutton my shirt. Her hands slid inside, her fingers roaming all over my chest. As I lifted her, her long legs instinctively wrapped around my waist and I carried her easily over to the vanity, sitting her down gently on the cold granite.

I sucked in a deep breath of air as our kiss broke, my eyes wandering over her fantastic body. She smiled as my eyes feasted on her, my hands gliding, grabbing her breasts and firmly squeezing them. Simone arched her back and leaned her head against the mirror, pushing her chest out further. My fingers pinched her hard nipples through the material. Suddenly she sat up and said, "Wait". Urgently she began to pull her dress up and over her head. Quickly I pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants to the floor following her lead. My heart was pounding against my chest as her dress rose, revealing magnificent C cups breasts heaving in a black lace bra. Black stockings encased muscular thighs and hidden below was a sexy black lace thong.

Immediately I stepped close, pulling her legs up around my waist, my lips wildly kissing every inch of exposed flesh. Reaching behind, my fingers quickly unhooked her bra. Grabbing it in my teeth, I pulled it free from her now heaving chest. My hands cupped her breasts, pushing them together causing her nipples to jut out. They begged to be touched. Pressing harder against her mound, I could feel her body heat engulfing my now throbbing member.

My mouth hovered over her nipple, my hot breath washing over it before I hungrily sucked on her tit. The smooth flesh made my mouth water. My wet tongue darted, teased and flicked her now hard nipple. Simone’s fingers grabbed my hair tightly, pulling me closer. I moved to her other breast, not wanting to neglect it as my hands slid down her sides. My fingers slipped inside her pantyhose and thong and with one quick motion, I yanked them free of her body.

Her gasp was sudden, and audible, as the cool air moved across her hot, wet flesh. My eyes are glazed over, fixed on her wet, swollen lips. My hunger had grown 10 fold and I dropped worshipfully to my knees. My lips feathered up the inside of her thighs and her body shivered in response. Her hands grabbed at my shoulders, digging her fingernails into them, silently urging me closer. The cheeks of her ass beckoned to my lips and without hesitation, I sunk my teeth into them, firmly biting, gnawing... wildly taking them.

I could hear her moans, as my face brushed tantalizingly across her drenched pussy.

Our thoughts were consumed only with each other. Pushing her legs further apart, her dripping slit and pink silken walls were suddenly exposed to my hungry gaze. My mouth wrapped around her juicy lips as I sucked hard, pulling as much of her wetness into my waiting mouth as I could. I could feel her body squirm and her moans grow louder as her slippery essence flooded my mouth.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

She tasted so sweet.

Neither one of us heard the door. I was completely lost in Simone’s sex as she was lost in the sensations that were overwhelming her.

"I hope you two don’t mind me coming in here."

The soft husky voice caused Simone to jump and shook me back to reality. Our eyes adjusted and focused on the beautiful woman leaning against the closed door. She looked back and forth between us, her expression unreadable but her eyes dark with a look of unmistakable lust and desire.

"Hi, I’m Nina."

She directed her introduction to me. As she spoke my eyes gravitated to her soft full lips. Her long dark hair shone like black glass and her dark eyes sparkled in the light. Simone and I briefly looked at each other, naughty smiles forming.

An answering, rather seductive smile crossed Nina’s lips as she slowly reached behind her, unzipping her form fitting ivory dress and letting it fall to the floor. My mouth hit the floor as Simone let out a soft, approving moan. Nina ran her hands down the black corset she was wearing, her C cup breasts bulging nicely out of the top of it. Her hands continued down, slipping over her exposed belly and black panties.

Her black heels clicked on the floor as she sauntered towards us, her hips swaying seductively.

I stood up as Nina boldly approached Simone who was still perched on the granite vanity. A finger traced lightly across Simone’s cheek and down her chest. I stood behind Nina and unfastened her corset. As I did, she cupped Simone’s face and kissed her deeply. I could hear the wetness of their kiss as I let her corset drop to the floor. My hands slipped around her, my hands squeezing her Breasts firmly. Her hands were already attacking Simone’s nipples, pulling and tweaking them.

My raging hard member was now positioned between Nina’s thighs and she squeezed them together over and over. Suddenly I felt fingertips grazing across the bottom of my cock. Simone’s naughty fingers stroked my shaft firmly while pressing me against Nina's pussy. Nina broke their kiss and gasped for a breath. Her eyes looked deeply into Simone’s as she whispered, "You’re so hot! I want to taste you if I may." Simone’s smile was all the invitation she needed.

Her lips slowly traveled down Simone’s chest, her hand joining Simone’s in stroking my now painful hard on. Nina’s tongue slowly circled Simone’s rock hard nipples, her saliva dripping onto them. Gently she grabbed one in her teeth, pulling it firmly. Simone let out a deep moan at the slight pain, entwining her fingers in Nina’s long lustrous hair, pulling her closer.

My fingertips slid down Nina’s back as I dropped to my knees, her smooth olive skin feeling like silk. Nina stepped back slightly and bent forward, her own tongue heading south. Ravenously I sucked and licked her exposed ass cheeks which were now jutting out at me. My fingers grabbed hold of her panties and ripped them down in one swift movement. Nina stepped out of her panties and wiggled her ass at me playfully, daring me to explore further. My fingers gripped her cheeks tightly, pulling them apart. I let out a deep moan at the sight of her chocolate colored lips, engorged and protruding.

Nina's mouth was so close to Simone’s pussy, she could feel Simone’s radiated lust. Nina dropped her tongue down, pulled it up, dragging it over Simone’s now dripping love hole. Simone’s hands grabbed onto Nina’s arms, pulling her closer.

“Fuck me with your tongue,"was all Simone could muster as she gasped for air.

Meanwhile my thumbs spread Nina’s lips further, exposing her inner pink wetness. Her clit was protruding out, begging to be taken. Engulfing it in my lips, I sucked on her clit hard. Nina lurched forward, moaning as she drove her tongue deep inside Simone. She continued to fuck her new friend with her tongue as Simone’s fingers rubbed her own aching clit.

My hands gripped Nina’s thighs tightly, pulling her to me while the tip of my tongue flicked her clit about. I could feel her squirming against me and knew I just had to feel her wrapped around me. I stood and began rubbing my cock up and down her dripping sex. She looked over her shoulder and smiled a deliciously sexy smile.

She turned back intent on devouring Simone’s pussy and pushed back into me, growling as her own tongue swirled and worked Simone’s throbbing clit. Simone’s moans became frantic begging. I pressed my enlarged cockhead against Nina’s dripping entrance and sunk my fingers into her hips. I drove hard into her, my thick cock stretching and filling her completely, which in turn pushed her face hard into Simone’s pulsing pussy.

Our moans echoed in unison as I began to pound Nina hard, each thrust driving her deeper and harder into Simone. My balls bounced on her ass, splashing her

juices all over us as her face received a drenching of her own from Simone’s sweet essence. For several minutes I pumped Nina hard, letting her feel every inch of me sliding in and out of her. Simone’s hips began to rise up, grinding wantonly into Nina’s face, her orgasm building.

I pulled out of Nina and said, " I want to be inside you now Simone."

She readily agreed, "Yes and I want a taste of Nina too."

Nina had turned and started to run her tongue over my slick manhood as Simone slid off the counter top and knelt beside her. The sight of the two girls kissing and licking my rigid shaft, both tasting Nina’s sweetness almost caused me to blow my load.

Simone took firm hold of me and slipped her sexy lips over the swollen head, sucking gently. As she began taking me deeper, Nina's fingers gently held my balls, licking and sucking them, pulling them into her hot mouth.

After dipping her finger in Nina's wet hole, Simone pressed it against my ass.

I let out a grunt as I lurched forward, pushing more of my hardness into her mouth as her finger slipped deeply into my ass.

“My turn,”said Nina, as she pulled Simone off me, taking her hand and stroking my cock as she turned to kiss Simone deeply, their tongues entwining.

Taking hold of Nina's arm, I pulled her up, lifting her onto the cool granite. Nina scooted to the edge, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. Simone’s hands slid up her thighs, moaning softly at the sight of her soaking labia. Kissing her way up, Simone placed light kisses over Nina’s dark hard nipples, causing her to arch her back.

I stood beside her, fascinated and excited, watching as my fingers rubbed over Simone’s slippery centre. Simone’s mouth enveloped Nina’s nipple, tasting it, before sucking it in deep. Nina groaned, her hands urging Simone closer. I grabbed Simone’s hand and placed it back on my cock. With my hand wrapped around hers, we slowly stroked as I watched Simone’s mouth make its hot journey down Nina’s body. Nina’s hand gripped the back of Simone’s neck as her lips bore down onto Nina’s mouth, her tongue delving, exploring her friend’s hot wet mouth.

Slipping behind Simone once more, my hands pulled her cheeks wide, revealing her ass and hot slit. I pushed my tongue inside and my mouth was suddenly rewarded with a gush of sweet nectar. I dragged my tongue up over her ass making her squirm a bit. The tip of my tongue teased her puckered hole, my fingers slipping inside her sopping pussy. Slowly I worked my fingers in and out of Simone’s pussy as her lips traveled down Nina’s body. Pushing my tongue in hard, it slipped naturally into her gorgeous puckered hole. She groaned, her mouth hovering tantalizingly over Nina’s dripping sex. Hungrily she sucked her friend’s amazing pussy lips into her mouth, pulling on them, sucking every drop from them. Bending forward more, Simone moved to spread Nina’s pussy lips wide, her pink inner walls oozing, demanding to be tasted.

Taking advantage, I drew my hand back, letting it fly forth, striking Simone hard on her gorgeously presented ass cheek. She yelped and I drew back hand again....SMACK!!!

Running my hand caressingly over her cheek, I aligned my aching cock with her dripping core and leaned forward, pushing the head deep inside with one thrust. Deep inside her hot cunt, I could feel Simone’s walls pulsing, her breathing raw and ragged.

Simone’s lips stoically continued to work Nina’s clit, engulfing it, licking and sucking, causing Nina’s body to writhe with desire. I could feel Simone’s orgasm build and Nina's moaning was bringing her ever closer. Slowly I drew my full length out of her, admiring my glistening rod before plunging it deep once more. I grabbed her hips tightly and began to relentlessly pound and stretch her silken walls, each thrust bringing me closer to releasing my seed.

Simone’s fingers plunged into Nina’s soaking pussy, curling up as they slid in and out. Nina's legs began to shake and her back arched hard as she ground her pussy against Simone’s sticky fingers and tongue. “That’s it baby, cum on my face!” Simone’s voice was muffled by loud lip smacking and slurps.

Watching Nina begin to reach her peak, I pounded Simone harder, pulling her back onto my rigid cock, driving deep over and over. Nina’s orgasm began to take her over, her cum gushing, coating Simone’s lips and chin as she swallowed and gulped in as much in as she could. Reaching around, my fingers found its target, rubbing Simone’s clit from side to side. The throbbing in me began to grow in intensity. I could feel my balls pull tight and the cum rise up. Simone’s back suddenly arched up.

"FUCK YES!!"

Her voice was hoarse and loud as I buried my cock deep inside her. I trembled, every muscle tensing as I tried vainly to hold back for just a second longer. Simone’s body started to convulse, her orgasm rocking her entire body. It was more than I could take as I shot deep inside her gushing hole, spurting ropes of cum over and over.

Collapsing on one another momentarily, our bodies spasmed and jerked. Simone turned and wrapped her lips around my softening cock and proceeded to greedily suck every drop out of me. Spying my cum dripping from Simone’s pussy, Nina slid off the counter and buried her face between her friends legs, lapping at the oozing cum.

We wrapped our arms around each other and spent the next few minutes sharing deep kisses, swapping and savoring each other’s flavors. After recovering as best we could, we laughed and redressed. We checked ourselves in the mirror and after looking each other over, I stole a peek out the door to be sure no one was around.

Coast clear, I laughingly ushered them both out and walked down the hallway back to the wedding, a goddess on each arm.....

Published 
Written by Ardentmale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments