Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Gina and Her Friend

"A fun weekend with a lover and her friend."

10
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Gina and I had been friends for 15 years. She’s a 52 years-old cougar. She stands five foot ten inches with a rock hard body from working out five days a week. She has long dark black hair and the face of a model. She has been married twice but has no children and is happily single and has been for 10 of the 15 years I’ve known her.

Gina is a business professional that has earned her corporate stripes through hard work and dedication. Her two failed marriages slowed down her rise up the corporate ladder and has elected not to settle down to any relationship that could lead to a marriage.

I on the other have never been married and I’m 45. I’m six foot tall with a fairly decent body for a man that doesn’t workout on a regular basis. I too have dark black hair with a clean shaven face. My chosen profession is project management but I started my own consulting firm eight years ago in Dallas, Texas. My success has been accredited to my ability to stay focused on the goals that I’ve set for myself and not let anything hinder my dreams. Hence, that’s why I’m single.

I had met Gina when I was managing a major project for her company. It was strictly a business relationship and had even met her second husband at office social events her company held.

A couple of years after the divorce from her second husband our paths crossed again as her company hired me to manage another major project. This time though, she was the lead for her company which meant I worked with her on a daily basis. Our relationship stayed professional throughout the year long project but there were times when each of had to refrain from crossing the line.

Gina is a smart and sexy woman and she was really attractive and still is. We worked long hours together and spent a lot of time working through the project. She always dressed professional but I would often fantasize about getting her into my bed.

I am a player and she knew it when I met her. I loved romantic weekends but when the weekend was over I sent home whatever flavor of the week I had been with. I rarely played during the week but I used the week to setup my weekend fun with various women I came in contact with either professionally or through casual meetings.

Within a month of completing our project I contacted Gina to invite her out dinner. That dinner date lit a sexual spark in both of us but we didn’t get sexually involved for over two months. You can say that we were laying down the ground rules for our relationship to come because neither of us were interested in a relationship that would lead to anything serious. We ultimately became real good friends with benefits. We see other people as we choose and even swing together on occasion.

The first time we fucked it turned out to be one the best experiences I ever enjoyed with a woman. She was very submissive and absolutely loved to fuck and suck. I took her to dinner on a Friday night and she didn’t leave until late Sunday night. The only thing that changed between us after our first time was that we spent most of our weekends together getting naked at my house. She’s very oral and loves suck my cock to completion only to get me hard again for a good round of fucking either vaginally or anally.

The weekends we spent together we depressurized ourselves from our professional lives. We occasionally get together during the week for a quick fuck and suck but we saved the marathon fun for the weekends.

Of course our weekends weren’t always spent at my house naked. We attended social events and the occasional business parties together. We take one vacation a year together and one separately to keep our individuality.

As I mentioned earlier, we attend swing parties from time-to-time and watch each other with other people but rarely played together with other people. We love these parties but have to be very discrete because of our professional lives. These parties allow us to keep the openness of our relationship and allow our friendship to shine through. I love the fact that she’s so sexual away from work but can turn into a hardcore professional come Monday morning.

On one of our weekends we attended a social event for one of my favorite charities. She was dressed to the nines in an aqua colored formal dress that showed off her 36C breasts with matching four-inch heels that amplified her nicely shaped ass. I wore a black suit with a tie that matched her dress. We were comfortable dressed up but once we got home we’d be naked within minutes.

Anyway, Gina had her hair done up showing off her tanned neck and face. The ear rings and necklace she wore were not gaudy but beautifully matched her dress. When she walked into ballroom where the event was held it seemed the world had stopped and the air had been sucked out of the room. It was so still and quiet you could hear the clicking of her heels. Finally, one of our friends appeared out of the crowed to welcome us and complimented us on our attire and that’s when the air seemed to re-enter the room and the conversations resumed.

This “friend” was really Gina’s friend and they had worked together at one time a few years ago before her friend had moved over to a different company. Her name is Becky. We had attended many parties and events with her before but her demeanor was different tonight. She was more giddy than she had been in the past and seemed to be demanding a lot of Gina’s attention. I chalked it up to a girl thing so I moved around the room to see my friends that were attending.

When the dinner chime rang, I moved over to our table to sit by Gina. Gina’s demeanor had changed somewhat but when I asked her if everything was alright, she confirmed all was good.

After an hour and a half of good food and wine along with some good entertainment provided by the guest speaker it was time to find a quiet place where Gina and I could spend some time alone. But I was told there was a new social club around the corner that had recently opened up and Gina want to check it out before calling it a night.

We went to the “Socialite” and I got each of us a drink while Gina found a table to sit at. The band on the stage was playing light jazz and it was a great atmosphere after being at such a stuffy event. Becky surprised me when she came up behind me to wrap her arms around me and kiss my cheek before sitting next to Gina. Surprise was somewhat of an understatement since we’ve only hugged in a friendly manner a few times over the years that I’ve known her and there was something different about this one. Becky and Gina hugged while I stopped a waitress to order Becky a glass of wine. I danced the night away with the girls.

As the night went on, I was curious as to why Becky was alone because I knew she had a boyfriend and the relationship was serious since they lived together and wedding plans were in the offing. I didn’t make any inquiries because I didn’t want to spoil the night and we were all having a great time.

I was turned on by watching Gina. She’s really a beautiful and sexy woman and I was ready to get her home so we could get naked. I whispered in Gina’s ear that I was ready and she grabbed Becky’s hand to pull her up from the chair. I looked curiously at her and she said that Becky would be going home with us.

At this point I didn’t know what to think because again, I thought Becky was living with her boyfriend and figured we’d take her home but not to my house.

The girls held hands as we left the club and my mind was reeling because I couldn’t recall Gina being bi or showing any bi tendencies throughout the years of knowing her. Even at swing parties she played with the men, not women.

The ride home was quiet and the conversation light. There was no mention of Becky’s boyfriend or the fact that she was alone. When we got home I went to the kitchen for a bottle of wine and glasses for a night cap. I walked into the living room where Gina and Becky were in a heated embrace and kissing like long time lovers. I froze in my tracks and stared at the scene before me. Without saying a word I backed up into the kitchen to let them have their privacy.

I have to say, Becky is one sexy woman. She’s in her late 30’s and stands five foot eight with medium length strawberry blond hair. Her green eyes bore through you when she stares at you. She keeps herself in pretty good shape but has smaller breasts than Gina but her ass is bigger than Gina’s. I had always enjoyed looking at Becky and wondered what she would be like in bed.

I’m in the kitchen trying to recall all of the conversations that Gina and I have had over the years and I don’t’ recall her mentioning her attraction to women or to Becky for that matter. Nor do I recall any conversation of Becky being bi-sexual. We’ve shared our fantasies and none of Gina’s involved another woman. Not that I mind having two hot women kissing in my living room. Gina knew of this fantasy of mine with her and another women and she knew I often had two and sometimes three women in bed with me at swing parties.

Gina walked into the kitchen breaking my chain of thoughts and asked what was taking so long. I told her I didn’t want interrupt her “moment” with Becky and kissed her on the cheek. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me passionately. Breaking our kiss she said, “I want this”. I nodded and told her to lead the way.

We passed through the living room and upstairs to my master suite where we sat in the sitting room listening to soft jazz and drinking wine. The conversation was about how much Gina and Becky wanted to share me along with enjoying each others body.

I stood up telling them to meet me in the bedroom. They wanted this and I was going to give it to them. I lit candles throughout the room while they kissed and undressed. Of course I sneaked peeks at Becky while she undressed. I noticed her pencil eraser sized nipples and the nicely trimmed bush between her legs. Gina on the other hand, had supple breasts with soft suckable nipples and no bush between her legs. I peeled back the covers on the king sized bed and told the girls to make themselves comfortable because this would be a night for us all to remember.

The girls took their cue and Gina laid back while Becky got on top of her. They immediately started kissing and nibbling on each other. I watched these loving women and I lost myself in their passion. Becky moved down Gina’s hard body kissing and nibbling her way down Gina’s spread legs. Without hesitation, Becky raised Gina’s legs and started licking and kissing the back and the inside of her raised and spread legs.

I slowly undressed as the scene played out before me. Becky kissed her way down to Gina’s bare pussy and moaned once she smelled her sex. I could see Gina’s breathing increasing like so many times before when I had gone down on her. Gina’s hands were on her bare breasts as Becky started running her tongue up and down those wet, full lips of Gina’s pussy. I sat back in a chair stroking my hard cock as Becky used her tongue Gina.

I couldn’t help but notice how good Becky used her tongue on Gina. Becky worked her like she had done this a few times before. She was driving Gina crazy. Gina was squeezing her breasts and raising her ass off the bed as Gina flicked her tongue across the engorged clit that was in front of her. She lowered Gina’s legs but grabbed Gina’s ass squeezing her cheeks as she worked her magic. Gina’s legs came to rest on Becky’s back.

I was engrossed in watching Gina as she was being pleased by her friend. Her face was contorted with pleasure and her toes were curled while she moaned and groaned. I had stopped stroking my cock because I was afraid I might make myself cum from watching them. This was something you only read about, not see in real life.

I urged Becky on by saying “suck that clit”, “lick that pussy”, “make her cum” and “make her yours”. Gina suddenly let out a familiar loud shriek and said “don’t stop” over and over. Becky had slipped a finger inside Gina’s tight asshole as she sucked her clit. This move always makes Gina cum. She loves for me to please her orally and now Becky is the one pleasing her.

While Gina was recovering from climax, Becky lightly licked and nibbled the outside of her pussy and inner thighs allowing Gina to come down from her high. I heard Becky whisper “you taste great, even better than I had imagined”. Gina giggled in response and moved her hands to her side with a big smile on her face. Becky didn’t move as she was enjoying the sight and aroma before her as I had so many times.

Gina reached down to pull Becky up on top of her. They kissed deeply as Gina ran her hands lovingly up and down Becky’s sexy body. Becky’s hips started to move up and down in a humping motion and Gina rolled her over without breaking their kiss. Gina rose up putting one hand Becky’s breast and the other on her pussy as Becky spread her legs. Gina tweaked that hard nipple between her fingers as she slowly rubbed up and down her pussy. Pulling her hand from Becky’s pussy, she brought it up to smell and taste the juices she had gathered. She moaned loudly and moved down in between Becky’s legs. She didn’t tease her at all, she just buried her tongue directly into the pussy before her without any warning. Becky squealed and pulled her legs up. She put her hands on the back of Gina’s head guiding her to tongue fuck her.

Gina moved her hands to grip Becky’s ass and move her hips back and forth as Becky moved her head. They got into a rhythm and it wasn’t long that Becky was moaning and groaning how good it felt and for her not to stop. As I had done Becky, I encouraged Gina to continue pleasing her friend with that hot tongue of hers.

Becky all of sudden took in a deep breath and I heard a squirting sound coming from where Gina had her head buried. Becky released Gina’s head and Gina pulled her head back to watch the juices squirt from Becky’s pussy. Becky’s hip and leg movements were violent as she came and when the squirting stopped, she settled down trying to catch her breath. Gina’s face and chest was soaked with Becky’s cum. Gina had a look of shock on her face. Becky rose up to lick her cum from her friend’s face and body. Becky apologized to Gina and kissed her. Gina wrapped her arms around Becky assuring her it was “okay” and it was exciting to watch.

They broke from each other and moved to the seating area grabbing towels from the nearby bathroom before sitting down. I joined them sitting next to Gina. My cock was rock hard and drenched in pre-cum and women took notice making comments that they wanted “some of that” after they recover.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ATexGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments