Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Woman's Touch Ch 1

"There is something about the way that a woman touched me that excites me."

8
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
For a very long time now, the thought of having sex with another woman, has always been a turn on. There is something about the way that a woman touched me that excites me. Not that I don’t like men, because I love the feeling of a nice, hard, hot, cock in my mouth, pussy and ass, that totally satisfies me sexually. My favorite thing to do is have a FMF, where the women don't only have sex, but in turn they drive the man crazy, as they both work on his hardened member.

Let me start at the beginning; my name is Amanda. I’m sixty, have red haired, green-eyes, a sassy personality, and a full figure. I also love sex.

A couple of years ago, I had my first bisexual encounter, but wasn’t allowed to finish it, due to one jealous, controlling ex-husband.

Making love to another woman is a real thrill for me. Mainly because I like to see what makes her hot, and then work on making her cum so hard, she goes weak in the knees, and passes out.

Although I had one bad encounter with a woman, and one good one, both left me wanting more. I longed to have a threesome, with a man, me, and another woman. Up till now, present and soon to be ex, refused to allow it. However, he is gone now, and I plan to do more swinging with bisexual women.

As a couple we used to have membership on the site called However, that profile is long gone, so as a birthday present to me, I joined the site, posted hot, sexy, provocative pictures, and went searching for someone to play with. My main attraction is threesomes; MFM, FMF. However, one on one with a man turns me on just as much; nowadays, I was looking for a female to do, either alone, or in a threesome. Oh fuck, the mere thought makes my whole body tremble with lust.

Try as I might, I have not had the opportunity to make FMF happen, until recently when I got an email, from a couple I will call, “Joshua, and Samantha.”

Samantha is two years younger than me, has long black hair, a full figure and gorgeous blue-eyes, a button nose, and lips the color of a deep red rose. She’s married to a tall, muscular guy named Joshua, who has a body and dick any woman would swoon over.

Right away we began emailing each other, and something clicked, with every letter, I talked about going the next step and meeting.

One night, I decided it was time to meet this couple and find out if they are all talk and no play. So I wrote them this email.

” Hello Joshua and Sam,

I think we have emailed each other enough to go the next step, don’t you? I think it’s time we get together and see what happens. I must tell you that my pussy is already drenched thinking of what the three of us will do, and yelling, “Hell yeah, it’s time to meet these people!” For me, it will be a totally new and exciting adventure, as I have not had enough bi-sexual experiences and want to learn and do more.

Since you live four hours away, how’s about meeting me half way, say in Clarksville, TN. Let’s pick a day, find a hotel, and have hot, wild sex, all night long. I also plan to take pictures, why not, it turns me on more. I hope to hear from you soon, and that you agree to the meeting.

Your friend, Amanda.”


I sent the email, hoping it wouldn’t be long until I was cumming so many times, I lost count. My hard nipples and clit were screaming with excitement as is to shout, ‘I agree baby!’

I had to satisfy this burning desire between my legs and headed to the bedroom. I discarded clothing along the way. Once next to the bed, I reached into my bedside table, pulled out my seven inch toy, and purred, “Time for this baby to cum.”

I lay back on the bed, sucked the toy, and then run it over my hard, sensitive nipples. My hands trembled so hard I dang near dropped the toy. I closed my eyes, and slid the toy between the lips of my drenched pussy. Fantasizing that Joshua and Sam were in bed with me.

Sam moved between my legs, spread my labia, and ran her tongue the full length of my twat. “Ooooh fuck that’s it, play with my cunt!” I wanted to taste her lovely pussy while she ate mine.

As for Joshua, he sat there, lazily stroking his hardening member. He just observed for a bit, then moved, up to my face and slid his pulsating member across my wanting lips.

I engulfed his cock, purring as I went all the way down on it until my lips brushed his pubic hair. He fucked my mouth hard, as he watched his wife drive me crazy with her lips, tongue and fingers.
Joshua stopped fucking my mouth and said, “I’m going to watch you two as I don’t want to blow my load this early.”

Sam continued to tantalize my pussy, and before long I began to shake uncontrollably, and fill her mouth with cum.

I lay there contentedly, wondering if we’d all fuck this way. Oh hell I am dying to find out!

I got up took a shower and then went to grab a bite to eat. Later that evening, I logged into my computer and saw there was an email from them. My hand quivered as I opened it.

Hi Amanda,

Joshua and I agree that it’s time the three of us met. After all, our present playmate had moved out of state and we’ve been looking for another female to come play with us. We both agree that you will be a lot of fun, and I, Sam, will give you more experience that you ever had, and make you cum so many times that you lose count.

How this weekend the third sound, we can meet at the Walmart on Wilma Rudolf parkway around six, and then go to the Days Inn, in Clarksville. Here is our cell phone number, 931-222-5555, give us a call, please.

Hugs, Joshua & Sam.”


I jumped up, ran to my purse, got out my cell phone and dialed their number.

“Hi this is Amanda, How’d you like a bed partner this weekend. Yes, I plan to come, or is it CUM? Great, I will call you when I leave here Saturday, and here is my number; 931-222-8855.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

See you soon.”

Joshua replied, “Hey sexy lady, do you want to know what the two of us look like, naked? If so go log into Yahoo Messenger, as we will be on cam for you.”

I damn near dropped the phone, and answered, “You bet I do.”

I logged in, and watched as Joshua zoomed the cam, to show me Sam, shaved pussy, and 40DD’s, more than my mouth watered. However, then he showed me seven inches of hot, hard cock, and I almost came in my panties. I removed them, remaining in only a t-shirt nothing else, as I needed to play, and cum hard.

I typed, “Ooooh fuck you both are hot, and I’m more than ready to meet you two! By the way, I am sitting here in only my t-shirt and rubbing my hot, drenched cunt!”

I went on to tell them I was nervous and why, and Sam typed this reply, “There is nothing to be nervous about honey, you’ll be fine. I don’t know if you have noticed it, but my clit hard, and Josh is already dripping pre-cum.”

I typed, I noticed, and I agree, and watched Joshua fuck Sam, as my fingers toyed with my throbbing clit. It wasn’t long until the three of us climaxed hard. “Wow that was hot, I cannot wait till Saturday!”

“We can’t either, cya then honey, we need to get off here, and dressed before our son gets home.”

We said our good-byes. I headed for the bedroom to pack a bag making sure to include, lube, and a sex toy, my favorite seven inch vibrator shaped like a dick. Halfway through packing I stopped to masturbate. Yeah, I was that excited!

Saturday was two days away, and I swear it disappeared, as the time drug by slower than syrup on a stack of pancakes. I received several text messages, throughout the next two days, asking if I was still wanting to meet them. Oh course I did, I would not want to pass this experience up, at all.

The day finally arrived when we were to meet. I logged into my computer to check messages and let my other friends know I would be out of town for a couple of days. I told a few of my friends who are still friends with hubby that I was going out of town on business for a couple of days. I then wondered why they were still my friends, but decided they never judged me and we are good friends too. I saw I had an email from Sam, too.

” Hey Amanda,

Are we still on for Saturday night? God my cock is so hard and it and Sam’s cunt has been on fire all week thinking about the two of us having sex in front of me. Call me; I’m so hot I will cum on the phone!

Joshua.”


Now there’s a thought, I have done phone sex in the past and find it invigorating. I dialed their cell.

“Hi there, so that hot, hard, cock is throbbing for me,” I purred into the phone.

“Fuck yes, it has been all week.”

“Hang on let me go lie down naked on the bed, it will only take me a minute or two.”

I headed for the bedroom taking off things as I went. I laid a large towel on the bed, as I do get that wet, climbed on to it, and spoke into the receiver. “What would you do baby, if I told you I am laying here butt ass naked, fingering my drenched cunt?”

“Say I need to be between those gorgeous legs eating your hot cunt. God my dick is so fucking hard!”

“Ooooh I like that idea, let masturbate together honey, Tell me what you’re doing to your cock… make me cum!”

“I’m slowly stroking it, while I think about rubbing it between the slit of your cunt, from your clit to anus. Making you quiver with desire. Then encircling your clit, harder with each pass, until you scream you are going to cum--then just as you start to climax, shove it inside you deep and hard. Would you like that baby?”

“Oh my god, like it, you got me hotter than a firecracker on the fourth of July. If you keep this up I am going to cum, hard!”

“Well then, pretend I am fucking you hard, kissing those sweet lips and then sucking and biting those hot, hard, nips of yours. That’s it rub it harder now……. I want you to cum for me Amanda.”

That did it, I shrieked into the phone, “F-u-c-k—I am cumming,” as I drenched the towel I was lying on.

I heard him gasp, growl, and hiss, “Ooooh shit!” It was apparent that he was cumming too. There was a long pause, and then he spoke. “Damn girl you’re hot, I cannot wait to see how hot.”
“Your hot too, I cannot wait to do Sam, and fuck you also. Well I need a shower now. I’ll see you both on Saturday. By the way I drive a small blue Ford.”


“Well I drive a bright red Ford pickup. Get some rest doll, you will need it come Saturday, see you then.”

It seemed like Saturday would never arrive. Then when it did I got lost going to Walmart. As many times as I had been there, you think I would not. However, it’s been six years since I lived in Clarksville. I pulled into the parking lot, looked at my watch, and sighed, when I saw that I was 20 minutes to spare.

It wasn’t long until a red pickup pulled up; I swallowed hard, and gazed nervously out the window. When a tall lanky, tanned, man got out of the truck I nearly creamed my panties.

I got out of the vehicle and walked toward him, “Joshua?”

“That’s me, and you must be Amanda,” he chirped as he licked his lips hungrily and pulled me into his arms to greet me. Then the passenger side of the truck opened and I saw a woman.

Before I could say a word, she spoke, “Hi Amanda, call me Sam.”

I greeted her with a hug and after a bit of chit-chat I blushed, and asked, “Where is the Days Inn from here, they have changed this area so much, I might get lost again.”

Sam laughed, “Follow us dear, I promise you won’t get lost, if you do, I will send Joshua to 'cum' find you.”

Off we went, to the days in and he checked us in, then we headed toward the room and a night of hot-wild-fucking.
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments