Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Woman's Touch Ch 2

"Her sultry voice echoed clear to my clit making it throb."

5
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
As I got my small bag out of the back seat, Joshua unlocked the door. Then we two women entered and he got the stuff from their truck and followed. The room was spacious but only had one big bed, which surprised her. Before she could say anything Samantha spoke up, “Why the surprised look honey, you’re not having second thoughts are you?”

I blushed, and replied, “Hell no, just wondering why there is only one large bed.”

It was then Joshua spoke up, “Doll it’s the only room that had, and besides who is going to sleep much tonight. I just love to be sandwiched between two women.”

I giggled, “Yeah who gives a fuck about sleeping?” We sat on the bed and chatted for a bit, to break the ice.

That is when Sam confided in me, “You know Amanda, when I’m in a hot, sexy chat, I often masturbate. Oh God, I love using my toys and webcam, it makes me cum harder! However, what I like best about my cyber-sex encounter is telling my husband about it. It really turns him on and I get a wild, hot fucking. Honey, you ought to try it.”

I felt my clit harden more as I looked at both of them. “Oh my God, Sam, that is so hot. You already know, I have a video camera too, and I use it. When I was still married to that jerk, I would never tell him about it. He was never into trying new things like that. I can still hear my ex whining and complaining. “Darling you’re a happily married woman and shouldn’t show your naked body on cam. Why what would our friends think?” Well I myself don’t give a damn what our friends think, it’s my life, not theirs. I divorce his ass, and can do what I damn well please now.”

Joshua then spoke up,. “Honey that’s a shame, because we could have helped you find a way to let me, put it this way, light his fire.”

I laughed so hard I dang near fell off the bed. The conversation then turned sexual, as Sam. Begin to strip. She was a full figured woman that stood about five foot three, with long black hair, blue eyes, and tits almost the same size as mine. My hardening nipple and swelling breasts begged for me to remove my bra, as my juices soaked my panties. I followed suit, and when naked, heard the two of them gasp. Sam was licking her lips and ordering Joshua to get naked, it was time to play.

After a brief pause, Sam asked, “Amanda, what do you want to do first?”

“Sam, I like the idea of being with a woman sexually. It turns me on a lot and I often fantasize about it while I masturbate. I have never been able to make a woman cum, except in a few hot cyber chats online.”

Joshua laid back on the bed, looked at me and growled, “Well tonight you will, come here baby, I want to kiss and hold you.”

Without hesitation, I moved into his arms, hot-damn, that kiss, lit my fire real good. I reached down and stroked his hardened shaft, oh my god it felt so good to play sexually with a willing man.

I felt Sam's hand on my shoulder, “Wow, you two are turning me on. Amanda you are both beautiful and sexy as hell. Mind if I taste your cunt as you do Joshua?” Her sultry voice echoed clear to my clit making it throb. “I’d love to cater to a woman’s every need; and make her cum so many times she loses count.”

My senses were elevated, as my pussy juices ran down my thighs. I broke the kiss long enough to hiss, “Ooooooh God, my clit is throbbing. I can’t wait to see what you do to me. I love a woman’s touch on my cunt.”

As Joshua sat back and began stroking his cock, she instructed me to lie down. By that time, my pussy was dripping like a faucet I couldn’t turn off and I spread my legs wide so the two of them to see how wet I was. I looked at Joshua, but spoke to Sam, “Can you see how hot my cunt it?”
 
She squealed, “Oh God honey, we both can see it and you are making Joshua’s tool drool.” After getting between my legs she spread my labia and ran her tongue from my clit to my ass. My pussy was on fire, I grabbed the sheet until my knuckles turned white. She stopped licking long enough to purr, “Oh fuck, you taste as sweet as honey baby.” She then slid two fingers inside my hole as she sucked on my clit, held it in her teeth, flicking it with her tongue.

Kristyhamilton1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kristyhamilton1



With a quivering voice, I squealed, “Keep that up and I will cover your face with cum!”

It was then I hear Joshua speak, “Move over a bit Sam and suck on those beautiful tits of hers, I want to taste her hot cunt!”
 
Sam moved to my tits, and began sucking, biting as Joshua’s tongue worked magically tantalizing every inch of my hot box. He shook his head and inhaled deeply, “Sam you are right she does taste good.” He continued to eat me while she did my nipples.

When he bit my clit I shrieked, “Ooooooh fuck, and climaxed like a freight train out of control!”
 
Joshua looked up and me and hissed, “Wow she sure cum hard, and god gushes like mad, I could eat her cunt all day long.”

Sam spoke up, “Not with me around, I’d say we could take turns driving this red haired beauty crazy sexually. My cunt needs your attention Amanda. I’ll lie on my back and don’t worry, just do to me what you like being done to you.”

She did and I got between her legs, her cunt was smaller than mine, with a pea sized hard clit and a pulsating hole oozing with her honey. I spread her labia and ran my tongue the length of her slit and she quivered. I then encircled her clit, as I slowly slid one, then two fingers inside Sam, god she was wet, and tight.

Sam gasped, “Oh honey, you are a natural at eating pussy. I love what you are doing! Fuck my cunt Joshua!”

He moved behind me as I lifted my ass a bit, and felt his hard cock slid inside me balls deep. He fucked me with a slow steady rhythm.

My heart was pounding so loud I figured the two of them could hear it. With a shaky voice I shrieked, “Ooooh yes, just like that, deeper, harder, fuck it good, Joshua.” I then resumed eating Sam.

I slid two then three fingers in her hot twat, finger-fucking her deep and hard. My lips suck, pull, and nibble at her throbbing clit, She pulled my head closer and screamed, “Bite my clit baby, harder, oh fuck yes, aaarrrggghhh, I’m cumming!”

I licked eagerly not wanting to miss a drop of her delicious cum. I thrust my hips into Joshua’s prick and then exclaimed, “Fill my hot cunt with your cum, ooooh shit, your cock feels good inside me!”

Sam then sat up and kissed me licking her juices off my lips and face. “Oh baby, I love watching you! Amanda, you’re so hot! Damn, you know what we forgot to do?”

Her husband and I both looked puzzled as he asked, “What?”

She winked, giggled and spoke, “We haven’t taken any pictures yet!”

Joshua hissed, “Woman, I thought you were complaining about something. Don’t worry, I plan to take pictures. Turn over Amanda, let me slide my dick back into your hot hole, as I take a close up shot.”

I did and he took a photo of his dick buried in my cunt. He then laid the camera down and began fucking me deep, and hard. I pulled his face to mine, kissed him hard and whispered, “Cum in my cunt.”
That did it, he grunted, and yelled, “Hot-Damn, this feels so good! Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, I’m cumming!”

I climaxed again, and lay back on the bed. Sam moved between my legs and began licking up the combined juices, like a kitten at a bowl of milk. Her actions had me shouting, “I’m cumming!!!!!”

She sat up licked her lips and kissed me hard, “Well honey, let me ask you a question; how many times did you climaxed so far?”

I gasped for breath and could barely speak, “Four maybe five, who in the hell’s counting, I love it.”

As the three of them came back down to earth, Joshua told me, ” God I am glad you decided to meet us, you are a lot of fun.”

I smiled at them both and answered, “I do too. Now who is up for the next round, I want to straddle your cock while eating Sam’s pussy.”

Sam looked at me, then back at Joshua, “Honey, it looks like we have found a playmate for sure this time. Amanda what would you say to meeting us about once every few weeks for hot sex, and fun?”

My heart skipped a beat, my mouth went dry and I chirped, “I was hoping you two would say we can play like this again.”

Joshua then joined in the conversation, “Amanda, we will do this again. Now climb on this dick, I am ready for the next round”

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments