Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Young Woman's Perspective

"Jill is researching her term paper in the library...."

5
2 Comments 2
14.1k Views 14.1k
900 words 900 words
A Young Woman’s Perspective!

By Wolf Spirit

Jill entered the library through the main entrance of the university library dressed in a black mini, tight white t-shirt and six- inch red spiked heels. Her outfit had the desired effect on the young men. She saw heads turn and mouths drop as she glided across the floor to her workstation. Jill bent over at the waist exposing her rounded ass for the young men who now clamored over their workstations to get a view up her skirt. One particularly handsome young man sat to one side behind her. As she peeked between her legs she saw his intent gaze up her skirt.

Thinking “ I’m going to make him cream his jeans.”

She decided to walk across the floor to the staircase leading to the second floor. Once there she waited and made sure Dave had followed her at a discrete distance. She began slowly to climb the staircase and as she neared the top dropped her pen… bending over to retrieve it she noticed Dave at the bottom just as he looked up her skirt. His mouth dropped…OMG!

Jill continued on with her charade. She led Dave down one of the stacks of encyclopedias. As she stood on the tips of her toes to reach a book on the top shelve her skirt rode up her waist.

Dave moved in closer to Jill within reach barely a step away when he watched as her skirt rode over her hips. Adrenaline rushed through his veins leaving his senses behind he slipped his hand up her skirt. Her thighs were soft as he caressed her leg. Jill excited by Dave’s touch left the book where it was and turned towards Dave. Looking down she saw a huge bulge in Dave's pants.

“Hmmm” she said, “must be tight in those jeans.”

Jill reached out and unbuckled Dave’s belt slipping her hand inside. 

She pulled his cock free and exclaimed, “Oh my what a big thick cock.”

Jill noticed some warm sticky fluid emerge from the slit and immediately knelt before Dave. With her teeth she grazed the side of his shaft, then began to lick the sticky pre-cum from the tip smiling up at Dave. Jill engulfed Dave’s cock with her hot mouth nearly sending Dave over the edge.

Jill was not going to let him cum just yet! The devil inside her thought how she could prolong this sexual encounter. She teased Dave relentlessly bringing him to the brink of no return then letting him cool down. Suddenly, she plunged his cock deeper into her hot mouth, as she squeezed his balls.
 
Dave grabbed her by the back of the head and drove his hard cock into her throat.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

Uncontrollably he pounded harder and harder beyond reasoning, lust filled his mind. Jill’s hot mouth and her sucking motions began to milk his cock. He shot wave after wave of cum against the back of her throat. Cum dripped from the corners of Jill’s mouth. She tried deperately to swallow his delicious seed. Gulping huge mouthfuls of sticky sperm.

Jill stood up and then turned facing the book shelves. She held on as Dave parted her pussy lips with his thick cock sliding into her wet pussy. She gasped, as Dave's thick cock stretched her pussy. The pain lasted briefly as it was replaced with exhilaration. Jill entralled, bucked aganist Dave as he thrust forwards. Their moans and grunts rising to a fevered pitch attracted two young ladies doing research.

They watched Dave and Jill continue their lustful lovemaking. Each girl slipped a hand between their own legs and rubbed their clits.

When Jill turned around and noticed the girls she said, “wasn’t he fantastic”!

“Please come and join us.”

The two introduced themselves as Kate and Alice. Dave, was thrilled to have three sexy young ladies around him. All three girls reached down and began to stroke his cock, which had become limp. Kate slipped to her knees eager to take Dave’s limp cock into her hot mouth. She asked her friend Alice to join her on the floor.

“Alice you suck on Jill’s clit and get her hot while I get Dave hard again.”

Both girls got their new sex partners primed and ready. Dave, hard at last had three ladies from which to extract sexual favors. He fondled Alice first, with her nipple between his thumb and forefinger he squeezed her breast. Jill, rubbed up against Dave’s back and reaching around grasped his thick cock. Jill guided, Dave's cock into Kate’s tight ass. Kate squealed when she felt Dave’s thick cock penetrate deeper.

Jill told, “Alice, get on your knees behind me and suck my pussy lips in your mouth…make me cum.”

Alice did like she was told and soon had Jill panting.

“Oh sweetie…that’s it stay there…keep your tongue…right there…Ohhhhhh I’m cummmmmmingggg!”

Dave could feel Jill’s nipples sliding up and down his back as he drove deeper into Kate’s tight ass. Kate, with her hand on her clit and Dave’s thick cock in her ass, began panting. Dave excited by all the action shot his load, spewing cum into Kate’s ass.

All where very pleased with their research and made a date to meet again
Published 
Written by Pussyismypleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments