Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Club Pure I was not so pure...

"Pure me at my favorite nightclub Pure being a Pure angel (devilishly)!"

95
41 Comments 41
22.0k Views 22.0k
941 words 941 words


This true story is a result of several chats with my dearest sweetest GF Lindzy. She asked me to write this experience as a Lush story. It is her inspiration that makes this so sensuous.



I had met Kevin at my favorite club Pure and we hit it off famously. That is to say we fucked till dawn. He didn’t often come to my city except on business, so when we saw each other we made it a special event. As he was leaving one Sunday morning he mentioned he had two friends who might come along on his next trip. I teasingly told him I ‘would’.

He asked me what I meant and I said “Have sex…”

Kevin laughed but then realized I was serious and said “Ok Lindzy I am going to hold you to that like it is a dare!"

The day Brian, Kevin and Gary were to arrive was set aside for me to go to the salon. I treated myself to a styling, manicure, pedicure and bikini waxing. I slipped on my bright pink thong and ruffled white shimmery miniskirt. My blouse was sheer with pockets for modesty, white French cut. I fastened only one button and the tails I tied in a knot just below my 32B bust. I chose some white heels to improve my 5’2” frame, plus heels do make my legs look damned good!

I took a taxi to the restaurant where we had great food and the wine took the edge off the awkwardness for new friends. Their expressions told me they liked what they saw as I walked toward them. We all were joking and laughing on the way to Pure. I could sense the sexual tension building throughout the night as I danced and rubbed against each of them.

Before any of us got too intoxicated we returned to their hotel. They had brought a bottle of liquor for shots in the hotel. They all were flirting with me and teasing me to show off.

Brian asked straight up: “You have been teasing us with your ass all night Lindzy. Let us see what kind of panties you have under there!”

I just laughed, walked to the center of the room and wiggled out of my miniskirt. Danced a little in my pink thong and then unknotted and unbuttoned my blouse before tossing to the chair. Kevin was first to get up and kiss me. Brian got behind and peeled off my thong.

Brian and Kevin started fondling my breasts and rubbing my pussy. Kevin knew how aroused I get from nipple play. Brian licked my nether lips and finger fucked me until I was very aroused. Brian moved up so I could suck his cock while Kevin started licking my ass because he knew it turned me on.

Gary felt uneasy in a group thingy so he left for his room.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

I managed to tell him I would see him later.

Kevin let Brian fuck me first doggy while I licked and sucked the beautiful cock of his that I had missed.

Brian got pretty rough fucking me and finally made me cum. As I clenched onto his cock it set him cumming deep inside my cunt.

Kevin got behind me as soon as Brian flipped me onto my back and his cock was inside me pumping hard and fast, like he knew I liked it! He would stop while deep inside and pull hard on my nipples. That make me crazy to cum hard and he knew it. I came twice before Kevin finally spurted forcefully.

As I was recovering I noticed that Brian had left for his room too. I cleaned myself up and had a couple shots.

Then looked at Kevin and said: “Fuck you later!”

I opened the door and walked down to Gary’s room naked! I knocked for what seemed like forever before he answered. Just as he opened the door the elevator door opened and a whole group of people got off.

Gary had a nice thick cock but was a pretty conservative fuck. Gary noticed my nipples were rock hard from Kevin and Brian. He sucked on them I sucked him hard. We fucked missionary and he came but I did not which was OK. I cleaned up in his bathroom and kissed him goodnight.

Then off I went wandering the hotel halls naked again, down to Brian’s door. I thought he would NEVER answer. There were 4 boys who were seniors in High School got off the elevator who thought they had won a lottery seeing me bare-assed naked before Brian opened the door. Brian was ready for me, I could tell, and gave me a great licking and fingering. He knew a girl’s G-spot and I went orgasmic! Finally I mounted him cowgirl and he fucked me till he gushed inside my very wet cunt.

Again I cleaned up and ran naked to Kevin’s room. He was such a teasing ass and would not open the door until like 3-4 groups passed by. I stayed pressed up against his door.

Kevin and I fucked slowly and lovingly until we both came, then cuddled fondly till morning. I awoke first and ordered room service for all four of us. Then I called Gary and Kevin to tell them we had coffee and food coming.

Each time I answered the door in my pretty white blouse, unbuttoned and untied and pink thong. I think the girl who delivered our food smiled the widest!

So that is it. Pure me at my favorite nightclub Pure being a Pure angel!



Published 
Written by jillinjulie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments