Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After My Night Out

"After my night out, I meet Ted's wife"

20
6 Comments 6
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
As I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, I hear Mike telling Ted he could stay. Ted tells him he needs to get home to his wife and share the evening events with her. Mike laughs and tells him to bring her next time. With that I hear the door close, and Mike is coming down the hall to join me in the shower.

Mike climbs into the shower and as he is pulling me against him, he asks, “Honey if Ted brings his wife, would you let her join you in bed?”

I look at him, “That depends, is she coming for you or me?

He looks me right in the eyes, “What if I said both?”

With a smile I tell him, “In that case I would be willing to share.”

He takes the soap lathers his hands and begins to wash my body, paying extra attention to my breasts. His hands keep making circular motions on my breasts. He tweaks my nipples and moves his hands down my stomach, slowly rubbing down my body until he reaches my bare mound. His fingers caress my lips, stroking top to bottom and back. His fingers slip between my folds, going deeper with each stroke. I moan as he starts rubbing my clit with his thumb as his middle finger slides in and out of my very wet pussy. 

I lean against mike as he brings me closer to my orgasm. I grab his arm and bite into his shoulder. I scream out, “I'm Cumming, Oh gawd, I’m cumming.” I squirt all over his hand as my body trembles. I come down from my orgasm and kiss him passionately, shoving my tongue deep in his mouth, as he grabs my hair and pulls me closer. 

When he releases me I reach down and grab his very stiff cock. I start stroking him as he holds me. As I am stroking him I slowly slide down on my knees and take him in my mouth, as I do I ask, “Is this what Ted's wife is going to do to you?” I take him deep in my throat and he lets out a low groan saying, “Yes, Oh gawd yes.” 

I suck him in deep and slow for several minutes. Now I can feel him getting closer, so I start running my tongue up and down his shaft. I start sucking him like a straw, trying to drink him all up. He grabs my head, shoves in deep, and shoots three streams of cum straight down my throat--I swallow all of it.

We finish our shower and get dressed. Since it is Saturday we decide to spend the day relaxing around the house doing a lot of nothing. It's around three in the afternoon and I want to know what Mike wants for dinner. He tells me that while I was reading he got a call from Ted, and he has invited us to a cookout at his house.

We are getting ready and Mike tells me to wear my jean shorts and tank top but no bra. I just laugh and tell him, “That is not going to get you laid by his wife.” 

He laughs and says, “Yes, but it might get you laid by his wife.”

I laugh and say, “I can only hope.”

We get to the can and Mike tells me that they only live about twenty minutes away. We chat about the traffic and things we want to plan for the summer. I keep the topics light because my mind can’t stop thinking about the dinner to come. What does Ted’s wife look like? Will she like me? Will he want me, Mike or both? I am getting excited and wet just thinking about it.

When we arrive, Ted comes out to greet us and takes us around back to his patio. There is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is about 5’4” tall and measures about 36C-26-36; her body is a golden brown. She has long dark hair. She is wearing a lavender bikini that has pull strings on each hip. She looks to be about 19 or 20.

I walk up to her and say, “Hello, my name is Candy. I don’t mean to be so forward but you are beautiful, you can’t be more than 20 yrs old.”

She laughs and says, “Thank you very much, my name is Lisa and I am actually 35.” 

I laugh in return and say, “Wow, I wish I looked as good as you when I was 35.”

Lisa smiles and says, “I think you look pretty hot for your age. I would date you if you were available.”

I say “Thank you, I will accept that compliment.”

We laugh and she offers us drinks; we all set down out on the patio as Ted fires up the grill.

He asks how we want our steaks, Mike and I both say we like them medium and Lisa says the same.

Once the steaks are on, Ted takes a seat next to Lisa and she begins the conversation with, “So was Ted good in bed? Did he make you orgasm as many times as he told me?”

I am a little taken aback at first, but regain my composure because I could tell that she was not being sarcastic, just wanted to know how well Ted treated me.

I tell her, “He was wonderful, I hope I don’t offend you, but it was one of the best nights of my life.”

She says, “Well truthfully, I am hoping that tonight turns out even better than last night.”

She gets up comes over to me and takes my hand and pulls me up. I stand up and she puts her arms around my waist and starts to kiss me, very softly at first, our kiss gets more passionate. I am getting wet just by this kiss.

She takes one hand and starts to massage my breast while she holds me around the waist, never breaking our kiss. Her hand slowly slides down my stomach into the front of my shorts. She slowly caresses my lips, and the kiss gets more intense. She stops and looks me in the eye, “That is just a taste of what I have planned for desert.” I am weak at the knees and can’t speak.

Lisa goes back to her seat and asks Ted, “Honey, how soon will the steaks be done.” 

Mike laughs and says, “Hell with the steaks, I liked the show.”

Lisa turns to him, “You don’t have a problem with me fucking your wife?”

Mike say, “Not if I get to watch.”

“Watch, Mike when I am done with Candy, your next.” She gets up goes over to Mike and reaches down and grabs his hard cock thru his shorts and says, “I can tell this is going to make me one happy woman tonight.” She is stroking him as she talks and Mike puts his hand in her bikini bottoms and starts rubbing her pussy and he says, “I sure would love to taste this little pussy while you are eating my wife.”

Lisa responds, “Mm, that can be arranged.”

Ted gets up and checks the steaks; he announces they are done and we should eat while they are hot.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

We all make our plates and set at the patio table eating and making small talk about our jobs, how we met our spouses, things we like to do, what types of music we like, etc...

Once dinner is over, Ted suggests we take the party inside. Once inside Lisa wastes no time, she comes up to me and puts her arms around me and says, “Let’s get this party started, I’ve been wanting to do this since you walked on the deck."

With that said she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, grabs both of my breasts and starts massaging them. Lisa started kissing me hard, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth. I grabbed her and returned the kiss, at the same time untying her bikini top; it fell to the floor. Once I had that off; I pulled the strings on the side of her bottoms and let them fall to the floor. I stepped back to look at her fabulous body. I looked at Mike and said, “Don’t you think that's the most fabulous body we have ever seen?”

Mike looks Lisa up and down admiring every curve, looks at me and says, “That is the second most beautiful body I have ever seen.” 

I look at him questioning, “Who have you seen that has a better body.”

He walks over to me pulls my shorts down and says, “This is the most beautiful body I have ever seen.”

I grab him and press my body against him, kiss him very passionately, “Thank you.”

Lisa pulls Mike away from me and says, “Hey wait your turn, I get her firsts.” 

We all laugh, Lisa takes me over and lays me down on the couch. She slowly runs her hands up and down my body, “I just like how soft you are.”

She leans in and starts kissing me and massaging my breasts. She slowly kisses down my neck to my breasts, sucking each nipple. Licking down my stomach she finally reaches my pussy lips. Lisa slowly runs her tongue up and down my lips, spreading them a little with each stroke. I am getting so hot, I start stroking her hair moving my hips up and down. She slides a finger into my hole while licking my clit, slowly at first a little faster. Her tongue is matching the stroke of her fingers. 

Ted and Mike have both removed their clothes while watching our little show. Mike looks at Ted and he nods as if they can read each other’s mind. Mike gets up and comes over to Lisa and gets down behind her and starts licking her pussy, she moans and starts sucking my clit.

Ted gets up and comes over to me and says, “Looks like you need something to fill your mouth.” He gets down on my chest and starts fucking my mouth fast and hard making me gag a couple of times, but I am loving it. 

Lisa is getting close to finishing, I can tell because she is sucking and licking me faster, causing me to get closer to an orgasm too. I start to suck Ted deeper and faster, I can feel his balls starting to tighten up, I know he is almost finished; I have to concentrate not to change my pace so that he will come right down my throat.

Oh yes, he grabs the back of my head and shoves his cock in deep and I swallow all of it, not tasting any because he shooting right down. That causes me to cum in Lisa’s mouth, and she sucks up all my juices. 

She releases me and tells Mike, “Fuck me now! I want your cock in me right now, please.”

Mike gets up on his knees and shoves his cock deep into Lisa’s pussy, shoving it in fast and hard. Lisa is pushing back into Mike saying, “Ah, yes fuck me, fuck me faster.” 

Mike starts grunting and is getting close. Lisa yells, “Oh fuck yes I’m cumming!” With those words she covers his cock with her cum. Mike grabs her hips and shoves in hard and deep, he starts moaning, “Oh, oh, oh.” His body starts jerking and he fills her up.

Ted is so hard from watching the show that as soon as Mike pulls, out Ted shoves his cock in Lisa’s pussy and starts fucking her again. She is so wet from her's and Mike's cum, you can hear the wetness with every stroke.

Ted tells Lisa, “Oh yes you little slut you love all this cum don’t you.”

Lisa says, “Yes baby fuck this little slut, fill me up again, show me what a slut I am.”

Ted is getting closer with every word, he shoves in hard and fast and Lisa squirts on his cock, Ted groans loud and with one more hard thrust he shoots her fuller than he has ever done.

Mike goes over to the couch and asks me if I am okay, I look at him and say, “I am good, how about you?” He takes me in his arms and says he is wonderful; he kisses me deeply. Mike and I start to move together. He turns me over so my knees are on the couch and my head is leaning over the back; he starts licking my pussy. 

Lisa and Ted are sitting on the chair watching. Lisa gets up and walks around the couch, stands in front of me and says, “Oh Candy, I really need you to lick my pussy right now.”

I look at her bald pussy and tell her, “I would love to give it a try, but I have never done it before so you will have to guide me.”

With that I have her sit on the back of the couch and spread her legs. I spread her lips and stick my tongue deep in her hole, she moans and tilts her head back. I just start lapping up her very sweet juices, I can’t believe how sweet she tastes and I can’t get enough. I stick two fingers in her pussy and work them in and out while I lick her clit. 

Ted is still sitting on the chair watching, he is stroking his cock. He is watching me and Lisa and he is stroking faster and getting close to cumming. Lisa tells him to cum on my ass, so he gets beside Mike and starts to shoot all over my ass and back. 

Mike has me ready to cum, I tell him, “Honey I am going to squirt this time you better be ready.”

Mike licks that much faster and I can feel my muscles tighten up, as I start to squirt all over his face. I start to come down from my orgasm; Mike comes out from behind me and wipes his face. 

We are all exhausted and very satisfied. Mike and I get dressed and say our goodbyes. We thank Ted and Lisa for a wonderful new experience, ask if they would like to do it again sometime. They look at each other and at the same time say “How about next weekend?” We all laugh and agree to make this a Saturday night weekly event, next weekend our house and we have asked them to stay.

Published 
Written by cmt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments