Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Reception

"A sexy bridesmaid parties hard after the reception."

19
5 Comments 5
49.0k Views 49.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story
“Man, that is nice,” Todd muttered to his cousin Steve as they watched the bridesmaid bend down to set the armload of presents she was carrying in the trunk of Brad’s car. Todd had been paired with her in the wedding party, and had danced with her quite a bit. As the evening wore on, with each dance his hand rode lower and lower, and she repeatedly pulled it back up to her waist. But after a while, when she was turned away from the guest tables, she let it rest low on her hip, fingers caressing the top of her butt.

I stared at her now, as I had during the reception, eyes drawn to her perfect ass, sheathed in silky-smooth, mint-green fabric that clung to her every contour. I had had the good fortune to wind up behind her in the conga line, and for a few glorious moments had clasped her waist, letting my hands slide down as far as I dared, to where her hips flared, feeling the firm flesh sliding under the delicious slickness of the gown as she sashayed to the music ahead of me.

“Shhh, that’s her husband,” I heard Steve whisper to Todd. He was referring to a man of about their age standing a little way behind them near the door to the hotel. The husband was looking at Todd, and I had the distinct impression that he had heard Todd’s comment.

Fortunately, everyone was pretty mellow after an afternoon and evening of champagne and open bar cocktails, and the moment passed as she stood up and walked, somewhat unsteadily, back into the hotel with her husband, oblivious to it all.

Todd grabbed Steve by the arm and spoke urgently to him. I couldn’t hear most of their whispered conversation, but I knew they couldn’t be up to any good. At first it looked like Steve was going to argue with him, but Todd was always the king of peer pressure, and after a moment Steve broke into a grin and nodded his head. They called Brad and Tom over and hurriedly gave them their instructions. They, too, were soon grinning from ear to ear.

A couple minutes later I saw the bridesmaid and her husband coming back down the corridor, each carrying a large flower arrangement. Brad and Tom met them just inside the door. After a brief conversation, the husband shrugged and nodded. He handed Brad the flowers he was carrying, gave his wife a quick kiss on the cheek, and walked back up the corridor with Tom. Brad and the bridesmaid carried the flowers out to the car.

While Brad and the bridesmaid loaded the flowers into the back seat of the car, Todd pulled me aside and said, “Steve’s going to be sitting in the passenger seat. I want you in the back seat behind Brad. Push those flowers to the middle so there’s room for me on the passenger side. Don’t do or say anything unless I tell you. Got it? Get in there now!” Dumbfounded to be included in the plot being hatched by my older cousin, I just nodded, and ran around to take my place.

Finished putting the flowers in the back seat, she and Brad walked over to where Todd and I stood. She said, “That’s everything. We’re staying at the hotel, so I’m going to find someone in her family to take me there. It was nice meeting you guys. See you later.”

Tom quickly slid into his non-stop con-man’s patter, “Hey, you can ride with us. It will take a while for your husband to drive Tom to the airport to pick up his car, and then drive back. It was great of him to agree to help Tom out like that. We’re going to an after-party right at the hotel. Most of the wedding party will be there, even Beth and Robert for a little while. You’ll be right there when your husband gets back. We’ve even got a bottle of champagne for the ride!”

“All right, then, let’s go,” she said. Todd shot Steve a triumphant glance.

Brad climbed into the driver’s seat, and Steve took the bucket seat next to him. Todd climbed into the back seat, and she started to follow him. She was backing awkwardly into the seat, encumbered by the bridesmaid’s gown and her diminished coordination, when she saw me and the flowers. “Wait a minute,” she exclaimed, “there’s no room.” She froze, halfway into the car.

Todd laughed and said, “It’s a short ride, we’ll make room.” He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back and onto his lap.

“Wait… Don’t… Let me…” she started to object, but Brad started to pull away. Todd took his hands off her waist to reach behind her and shut the door. Once the door was shut and the car underway, she stopped in mid-protest, and seemed to relax and accept the inevitable.

Like any good con-man, Todd didn’t allow there to be any empty moment for her to fill with doubt. “I’m sure you met all of us earlier, but I know how it is to try to remember a lot of new names. I’m Todd, Brad is driving, and the guy next to him is Steve. The guy behind the shrubbery is my cousin Aaron. He only looks like he’s fourteen. He’s actually twenty. We’re all related in one way or another to Robert.” Todd usually treated me like I was fourteen, so I was pretty surprised that tonight he decided to promote me. I was actually seventeen.

She said, “I’m Sue. I was Beth’s roommate at school.”

“Well, Sue, there’s going to be a lot of people at the party, and all we have is one bottle of champagne. Let’s not share it with them. We can drink it while we drive.” With that Steve started to fill the champagne glasses. He reached back and handed her a glass and said, “Will you pass that one to Aaron?”

She reached around the flowers and handed me the glass. After handing her and Todd each a glass, he said, “Well, since I didn’t get enough glasses, Brad and I will have to drink from the bottle. I propose a toast – to new friends! Drink up!” We all raised our glasses and drank. Steve refilled the glasses, and she didn’t notice how much fuller hers was than ours.

I discovered that by sitting way back in the seat, I could see through a space between the flower arrangements. We drove in silence for about five minutes, and then she put her hands to her cheeks and said, “Wow, is it warm in here!”

“Well,” Todd said, “we can fix that,” and I saw him tug playfully at the zipper that ran down her back.

She pulled away whispering, “No, no, don’t do that.”

“Sorry,” he said, “I thought you’d like it.”

“Why would you think I’d like it?”

“I don’t know; we seemed to be hitting it off all day.”

She giggled, “Well, that was different. I hardly know you, and there’s other people here.”

I noticed that she didn’t mention that she was married.

“Well, pretend we’re dancing. Close your eyes. If you do, the others won’t be here. Try it.”

While this conversation was taking place, he had placed his hands on her waist with the thumbs along her spine and began to massage her back, his hands climbing up to her shoulders. She drew her arms in tight against her body and hunched her neck and shoulders forward. He started back down, and when his thumbs ground hard into the small of her back, she threw her head and shoulders back and arched until I thought her breasts would tear through the front of her dress. She groaned with pleasure. His hands continued down her back, past her waist until his fingers gripped her hips and his thumbs were on her butt. She ground her ass against his lap. I don’t know about him, but I was harder than I had ever been.

Again he reached for her zipper, and this time she didn’t object. She even seemed to lean slightly forward so he could pull it down as far as possible. He repeated the massage on her bare back. Then he unfastened her bra strap, and moving the ends of the straps aside, repeated the massage a third time.

He slid his hands around and up her torso inside her dress. I could see the movement of his hands under the filmy fabric of as they reached for her breasts. She reached back and pulled his arms down. He returned to the back massage technique, but slowly worked his hands outward each time so that his fingers were further and further around her sides. After a few trips up and down her torso, I could tell that his fingers were brushing the sides of her breasts, and on the next trip, he covered them with his palms. She didn’t attempt to stop him this time, and he began to knead them.

After a few minutes, he withdrew one hand and used it to guide her into turning sideways on his lap. With his other hand still working under the front of her gown, he reached around and took her by the chin, turning her so that he could see her face. She opened her eyes to look at him, “No, no, keep your eyes closed,” he said and then he kissed her. After a moment, their heads tilted so that they could lock closer together. It was a long kiss, and I could hear her soft sounds of pleasure. I could tell by their gasping breaths when one kiss ended and the next began.

With his free hand, Todd reached down and tried to pull her skirt up. He was only able to get it up to her knees. She lifted so he could pull it higher. Her legs, shiny under her pantyhose, shone white in the strobing light from the street lights. I could tell that he was trying to find the waistband of her pantyhose so he could get his hand inside. Finally he gave up and began to massage her through them. Her reaction was instantaneous and strong. She writhed and broke off kissing him to moan loudly, “Oh, yeah!”

“Hey, Suzy Q, ya like that, huh?” Todd asked. She moaned and nodded. After a minute, she lifted off his lap, pulled the skirt of her gown up over her waist and, grabbing the waistband of her pantyhose, pulled them over her hips and down her thighs. As she leaned forward to pull them over her feet, her open dress slid down her shoulders so I could see her breasts. At that moment she saw me peering through the flowers. I held my breath, but she said nothing, and after ridding herself of her pantyhose, settled back, placing Todd’s hand back on her breast, guiding the other between her legs.

He finally had unobstructed access and wasted no time. He obviously knew what he was doing because soon her hips were bucking against his hand. She was making strange, strangled sounds, occasionally groaning something like, “Oh, yeah, right there!” “God, don’t stop!” “It’s so hot!” or “Make me come!”

She arched back, eyes closed, and even to me it was obvious that Todd had her close to coming. A strand of saliva dripped from her open, gasping mouth, and she cried, “Oh, yeah, you got me!” She exhaled loudly three or four times, long, grunting exhalations, and then closed her thighs against his hand, saying, “You’ve gotta stop for a minute, you gotta stop, or I’m gonna pee.”

They all laughed at that, and Todd said, “We’ve been stopped for about five minutes. We’re in the hotel parking lot. Let’s go inside where we can do this right.”

He untangled her bra strap and fastened it, and then helped her straighten her dress so he could zip it up. Then we scrambled out of the car. Sure enough, we were parked near a side entrance to the hotel.

Part way across the driveway, she remembered her pantyhose, but Todd took her by the arm and kept her moving. “Aaron will go back and get them for you,” he said. Looking at me, he jerked his head toward the car and mouthed “Exercise Room.” For a moment I was puzzled, and then realized that he was telling me where they would be.

I sprinted back to the car and found the ball of warm, surprisingly damp fabric on the floor in the backseat, and ran back to the hotel. I didn’t want to miss anything.

The exercise room was locked, but Brad opened it right away when I knocked. He held his finger to his mouth and motioned me in. The lights were off, but light from the parking lot lights coming through the windows high on the wall gave the same silvery illumination as in the car. As my eyes got used to the dark again, I saw Todd helping Sue step out of her dress and lay it on a table. Naked except for her bra and white high heels, she sat on the padded bench of one of the weight machines, and reached out to unzip his pants.

Gently he pushed her hand away and said, “Close your eyes.” She did. He let his pants fall to the floor and, taking hold of his penis, ran the tip lightly across her cheeks, down her nose, under her chin, and finally, against her lips. “OK, you can open your eyes now.” Smiling, she opened her eyes and slid her mouth eagerly down his cock.

I strained to see her cunt, but it was too dark. You see, it was my shame to be a virgin. Indeed, I had never seen a real girl naked. In this light, contrasting with the whiteness of her thighs, I could dimly see the patch of hair that covered every adolescent boy’s Promised Land.

Todd motioned to Brad, and he stepped forward and took off all his clothes. Once he was naked, she never took her eyes off him. She watched him approach, and when he was next to the bench, stopped working on Todd’s cock.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

She turned around, got on her knees on the bench and took the biggest penis I had ever seen into her mouth. Like many self-conscious adolescents, I had measured my cock before, and I could see that Brad was at least half again as long as my almost-six inches.

Todd laughed, “Whatever floats your boat, Suzy Q! Everything I want I can reach from here!” He gave her a light slap on the ass and chortled, “Look, Aaron, there’s a full moon tonight!” He didn’t need to tell me to look.

Todd slapped her other cheek – harder this time – and she emitted a muffled protest around Brad’s cock. Then Todd spread her thighs and reached between her legs. He started stroking her clit with his finger tips; she relaxed and began to enjoy it. After a couple of minutes, I could tell that he was fucking her with his thumb while he used his fingers on her clit.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was watching a nearly-naked married woman – not one of the high school girls I usually mooned over – sucking the cock of one of my cousins while another finger fucked her from behind, right in front of me. I stared, transfixed, until I was startled by Steve laughing softly and whispering, “Aaron, what the hell are you doing?” I realized that I held her damp pantyhose over my nose and mouth and was inhaling her exciting, musky scent as I watched. Embarrassed, I tossed them onto the table with her gown.

Todd stepped back and took something from his shirt pocket. Tearing open the packet with his mouth, he pulled out a condom and rolled it down his cock. Stepping up behind her, he guided his cock to her cunt and thrust into her. She grunted in surprise, but never stopped fucking Brad with her mouth. After an awkward start, the three of them found the rhythm, and Todd’s thrusts into her cunt coincided with Brad’s thrusts into her mouth.

Before long Brad was writhing and bucking. He gave a long guttural groan and she made some gulping, slurping sounds. She smiled in triumph and released Brad’s rapidly shrinking cock to concentrate on the fucking Todd was giving her. Todd was groaning, and I knew he wouldn’t be lasting too much longer. He whooped like a cowboy as he thrust as far as he could into her and came.

As soon as Brad moved away from her, Steve undressed. He waited while Todd finished, then he came up to the bench. Todd tossed him a condom and he rolled it onto his cock.

He positioned her so that she lay on her back on the bench with the weight bar behind her head. He straddled the bench, lifting her legs so that they were straight up his body with her feet either side of his head. He crouched slightly and thrust slowly into her. At first he made short, slow thrusts, while she murmured, “Go slow!” “Easy!” and things like that.

Slowly his thrusts went deeper and deeper. Then he began to pump faster. He grabbed hold of the high heels on her shoes using them like handles to push her knees back against her chest, then he bent over and grasped the weight bar, forcing her legs back so that her ass actually lifted off the bench.

As he pounded in and out of her, she had to reach up over her head and push back on the uprights that supported the weight bar to avoid being driven up the bench by the force of his thrusts. It didn’t take too long before he stopped pumping and came to a stop with his cock all the way in her. They both were panting, but after a minute he said something to her that caused them both to laugh. When he pulled away, he had to hold the condom on his cock with one hand because his cock had deflated so much.

Todd tossed her a towel from one of the shelves. She stood up and used the towel to wipe off the bench and then held it to her crotch. Unbelievably, Brad was hard again, and he stepped up to the bench. He lay down on the bench in pretty much the same position she had been in moments before. He reached out and took her hand and helped her step over the bench so that she straddled him. Reaching back, she used her hand to guide his cock as she settled back onto it. Soon she was posting up and down on him as he thrust up into her. This time she grabbed the weight bar, and ground her hips back against him.

Todd looked at me, grinned and winked. “Fun stuff, huh? If you’re lucky, tonight you become a man, cuz.” I gave him an amazed look; I never dreamed that there might be a turn for me. Just then there was a quiet knock on the door. Todd opened it, and Tom slipped inside.

“Hey, Tom, glad ya could make it! You wouldn’t believe how much this lady likes to fuck.”

“What’s he doing here?” Tom asked, jerking his head in my direction.

“It’s OK. He’s been with us all along.

“Is that a good idea?” Tom asked.

“It is what it is. Too late now, anyway.

Tom didn’t look happy, but he shrugged and said, “Look, I took her husband by the longest route I could think of, and going back that way he’ll probably wind up in the traffic from the race track. We’ve probably got about a half hour.”

“OK. Brad’s doin’ her now – actually, she’s doing Brad now!” Todd laughed.

He stepped aside so Tom could see her riding Brad. A few minutes later she stopped and collapsed on top of Brad, we knew he had come. Impatiently, Tom took her by the arm and tried to pull her off. She stood up confused, and Brad sat up ready to fight. Todd jumped in and calmed everyone. He introduced Tom to her, but she didn’t look too friendly toward him. Todd talked to her quietly for a minute, and she nodded. Todd gave Tom the OK sign, and Tom undid his pants and let them drop to the floor.

He took her arm and pushed and pulled her until she knelt along the narrow bench, her chest resting on the red vinyl and her arms wrapped around it for balance, her ass up in the air. Without fanfare, he began to fuck her.

He was pretty rough with her, slamming his hips against her and slapping her ass every other stroke or so. After one particularly hard slap, she hollered loud enough to be heard out in the hall, and Todd stepped in and said something to him. Tom shrugged, and gripped her hard by the hips. He pressed one of his thumbs against her anus. She immediately reached back and pulled his hand away. He put it back, and she pulled it away again, looking back at him and saying something. He threw his hands up in an “I give up,” gesture, continuing to fuck her until, with a Tarzan yell and one last sharp slap on her ass, he came.

She didn’t wait for him to pull out of her; she pulled away from him and turned to sit on the bench. She gave him a dirty look and rubbed her ass. She said something to him, and he gave her the finger. Steve stepped in and pulled Tom away while Todd ran some water into the empty champagne bottle and handed it to her. He wiped off the bench and handed her the towel.

Looking up at Todd, she said, “I want to go.” Todd sat down next to her and tried to calm her down. I knew he was hoping for more fucking, and if he couldn’t talk her down, there wasn’t going to be any more. I went out in the hall where the others were waiting.

Tom was arguing with Brad and Steve and I saw that he was really drunk and mad at having been the one chosen to draw away her husband and, therefore, missing most of the fun. They were standing in angry silence when Todd came out.

“Thanks, asshole,” he said to Tom, “The party’s over. She wants to go.”

“Is she mad? asked Steve.

“Just at Tom. But she’s started to think about what she’s been doing and starting to feel guilty, and we better not press our luck. She seems upset with herself, not with us. We talked about a cover story in case her husband gets here first. She’s gonna say she went with us to a party at somebody’s house – she doesn’t know who. It should work, as long as he doesn’t see the welts on her ass.”

“Well, let’s get out of here then,” said Tom.

Todd turned to me. “We’re leaving. Help her get cleaned up and dressed. Then see that she gets to her room. Then go home. Leave the car in your driveway with the keys under the floor mat. Brad will pick it up tomorrow. Tell your folks the same story if they ask – you went out with us, Brad had too much to drink, so we took him home and you took his car. Got it?”

I nodded and he clapped me on my shoulder and said, “Good man. Sorry that things didn’t work out. We’ll get you laid another time.” With that they left.

She was sitting on the bench when I went in. She still wore her bra and had a towel draped over her lap. I walked over to the table and picked up her gown and panty hose. “Here’s your stuff,” I said, holding it out.

“They left, right? Left you behind to tell me. Left me with the problem of facing my husband. Assholes. What was I thinking?”

“Here’s your stuff,” I repeated, “Where do you want me to put it?”

She still didn’t answer my question, but said, “I’ve got to get cleaned up.” She looked around the room and then asked, “Is there a shower here?”

“No, I don’t think so. But there’s a bathroom over there, and I can get you towels from the desk.”

She looked where I was pointing and then slowly got up off the bench and walked to the bathroom. On her right cheek there was a bright red handprint that I could tell wouldn’t be going away any time soon. I put her clothes on the bench and went to get her some towels and soap.

I set them down on a shelf next to the sink and she smiled at me. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra, shrugged it off and held it out to me. “I’ll only be a few minutes," she said. Taking the bra, I backed out of the room and sat on the bench. For a few minutes she washed herself as well as she could in the sink, splashing water on herself and scrubbing her skin with a wet towel. I could see her looking at me in the mirror, watching me play with the little silk bow between the cups of her bra. I didn’t pretend that I wasn’t staring at her. Seeing her naked except for the white high heels was both funny and sexy.

“We need to hurry,” I called. “According to Tom, we’ve only got a few minutes if you’re going to get to your room before your husband is back.” She didn’t answer. “Did you hear me, Sue?”

“I heard you. It won’t matter if we beat him if he sees me like this. There’s nothing I can do that’s going to fix my hair. How about straightening out my clothes? That will make things go faster.”

Finding the straps of her dress, I shook it out and held it up. It wasn’t too badly wrinkled, and I didn’t see any stains. As I worked to untangle her pantyhose a thought came to me, “What if you tell him you rode home in a convertible? That would explain how your hairdo came apart.”

“That’s a great idea!” she said, coming out of the bathroom just as I finished with her pantyhose. I watched her walk toward me, realizing I was the only one of us to see her completely nude. She must have been able to see my erection straining against my pants.

Her bra was on the bench, and she picked that up and put it on first. Then she held out her hand for her pantyhose. She sat down on the bench to pull them on. After getting her feet and legs into the hose, she stood up and pulled them over her hips. The hand mark was visible even through the material.

“Uh, you’ve got a bruise on the right side of your butt. It shows right through your pantyhose.”

“I guess I’ll just have to say that I fell or bumped into something.”

“Uh, it’s shaped like a hand. You can see the separate finger marks.”

“You’re kidding me!” she exclaimed, twisting in a futile effort to see her ass. “That asshole!”

She pulled her dress over her head and reached back for the zipper. She didn’t ask for my help, but I stepped up behind her and zipped it up for her. She turned around to face me.

“You’re too nice to hang around with those guys.” With that she picked up her purse and walked out the door. I followed her down the hall to the elevator.

Turning to face me, she said, “Thanks for being a gentleman.”

“I’ll walk you to your room,” I said.

“You don’t need to.”

“Todd told me to.” She didn’t say anything more, and when the door opened, we both walked in.

As the door was closing, she looked straight at me asked, “Was the plan for you to fuck me too?”

I was too startled by the bluntness of the question to lie. “I didn’t know what they were going to do. Once we got here Todd told me I might get the chance, but I don’t think he meant it.

She stared at me thoughtfully. “You’re not twenty, are you?”

I dropped my eyes, shaking my head.

“I didn’t think so. You’re not old enough to be as jaded as they are. Would I have been your first?”

I nodded, blushing fiercely.

The door opened and she stepped out into the corridor. I walked her to her room. She unlocked the door, then leaned in and kissed me on the lips, placing my hand on her chest between her breasts. Pulling back, she reached down the front of her dress and tugged at something. When her hand came out, it held the small bow from between the cups of her bra. She handed it to me and said, “Aaron, I wish you had been the only one. I would have liked to have been your first.” Then she stepped into the room and closed the door.

I never saw her again, but twenty years later, I still have her bow.
Published 
Written by pashe196
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments