Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work Surprise

"A wife's gift to her husband after a long work week and a shitty day"

10
3 Comments 3
25.0k Views 25.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Ugh, what a hell of a day. If it wasn’t the end of the week, I don’t know that I could make it through another day like that. I am just glad to be home finally. I notice that my wife, Rachel, is already home, which is unusual. She doesn’t usually make it home before I do, since she works further away, but it isn’t unheard of, so I don’t think twice about it and open the door to the house with a sigh.

“I’m home!” I yell, like I usually do when someone makes it back before I do, but the kid isn’t going to be home this weekend. She is staying at her grandmother’s house and we have the house to ourselves until later Sunday night. I walk through the kid’s playroom which most people would have used as a dining room. We just don’t have the use for a formal dining room since we eat in the eat-in kitchen.

In the kitchen I put down my lunchbox and put everything away for the last time this week. I lean up against the wall and sigh, trying to decide if I want a beer, or if I want to go out for dinner tonight. I decide to grab a beer and as I open the top on the 16oz Miller Lite I hear a giggle come from the den. Now that isn’t normal, usually my wife is up to meet me and vice versa when I get home, I just figured she was upstairs getting changed but ok, she is giggling about something in the den. I take a swig from the beer and walk into the den to see what is so funny and stop dead as I walk through the doorway to the other room.

I could see the back of my wife’s head on the couch from where I was standing, but that isn’t what caught me by surprise. It was the twenty something year old blond sitting on my wife’s lap facing me and smiling. She had long wavy blonde hair, her makeup was light, and she was extremely cute. I take a few more steps into the room and find that she is wearing a cheerleader’s uniform from Old Dominion University.

“Ok, what the fuck is going on here?” I say as I walk around the couch getting a little angry. This admittedly sexy and cute blonde is sitting on my wife’s lap giggling and grinding her panty covered crotch on my wife’s skirt covered legs. I was getting more and more pissed off, but couldn’t figure out why or what the hell she was doing or thinking.

“Surprise!” My wife said as the cheerleader stood up. She was dressed like she had just came from a game and had a seriously banging body. Tight, muscular, and toned. Not too skinny, not even close to being overweight. If she had the California bubbly personality you would think she was straight from Los Angeles.

She smiled and reached her hand out. “Hello Tom, I’m Cynthia.”

I shook her hand and looked at my wife with the same question still on my face. “And, why is Cynthia in our home sitting on your lap?”

“Well, it’s a crazy story, but I think you will approve in a few minutes. Why don’t you have a seat and we will tell ya!” Rachel said with a huge grin on her face.

She reached over to her left and grabbed a beer from the side table and finished it off. Obviously she and Cynthia had been here for a little while since she was able to finish off at least one beer, if not more!

I sat down on the other couch and Cynthia sat right up against me, lifting her leg up underneath her and leaning in and resting her head on my shoulder as we both looked over at Rachel for the story. Rachel isn’t seem moved at all by the fact that this girl was all over me with her sitting right there, five feet away! I had no clue what was going on but there was something different about this situation.

“Ok, well. I got off work a little early and decided to stop by Tropical Smoothie Café. I was standing in line behind this blonde cheerleader who kept bending over to mess with her shoes and she was showing me her black panties under her short little skirt,” Rachel told me as Cynthia raised her skirt to show me the black panties that were barely covering her pussy.

I could see through the fabric from this angle and could only imagine how transparent it was for Rachel in line. Cynthia had a little “V” of hair above an otherwise bare pussy that was showing through the fabric and it was beautiful. Her lips were tight and I could see a little dew that was soaked up by the extremely thin black silk.

“As you can see there wasn’t much hidden from me and I was getting turned on, she kept teasing me and I found out it was on purpose when she was making her order and leaned forward on the counter and pressed her panty covered ass back against me and wiggled it.”

As I listened to the story and kept getting more glances at Cynthia’s barely covered pussy, I was getting harder and harder. My hard-on was starting to show through my jeans and Cynthia started to lick her lips as she ran her hand over my chest while my wife kept going with the story.

“We both made our order and while we were waiting we sat together and chatted a little. She told me how sexy she thought I was and how horny she was. I told her about you and that I haven’t been with another girl in a very long time. The last time wasn’t that great and how you were always joking about me being with a girl again and watching. I figured since she was sexy and making me horny, and she was really horny and wanted to fuck me, that she wouldn’t mind if I brought her home to you. I knew you wouldn’t mind after you found out what was going on and why.” Rachel was leaning back into the couch with her legs spread, her skirt up around her waist and running her hand over her pantyhose covered crotch.

Everyone in the room was horny as hell after that much of the story and I didn’t think there was any reason to give more detail on what happened before, it was time for me to unwrap my present and see what my wife did when we started playing with each other. I reached my hand out and ran it up Cynthia’s bare leg to the top of her thigh. She closed her eyes and started to unbutton the top button on my shirt with her head on my shoulder, making little moaning sounds as I ran my hand up and down her thigh.

I looked over at Rachel who had changed her position on the couch so that one leg was tucked up under the other which really spread her legs out wide. She was laying back against the armrest of the couch and running her fingers over her pussy. She was still wearing the pantyhose and the silk panties underneath but there was a prominent wet spot in the middle of the crotch of her pantyhose. She was obviously turned on watching this other girl slowly undress me as I explore every inch of her thighs and legs.

Cynthia was almost done with the buttons on my shirt. She was running her hand all over my hairy stomach and right along the top edge of my jeans. I decided it was time to go a little further and ran my fingers lightly over her barely covered lips. I could feel the dampness in the fabric as I pressed a little harder and made small little circles around her clit which decided to come out and see what was going on.

She began to whimper a little more and press her crotch against my hand as I played with her. She ran her fingernails over my skin then went after the button on the top of my jeans as she crossed her leg over mine and started grinding her pussy against my leg. It was obvious that she wasn’t able to hold back any longer and needed to move on.

I moved my hand around and grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch harder against my leg as she continued to fuck her pussy against my leg. I knew that she needed a cock, but she would have to wait for that. One thing that I love is eating pussy. I can’t get enough of it and could spend a lifetime between the thighs of a lady eating a beautiful pussy.

Cynthia was able to get in my pants finally and I looked over her shoulder at Rachel, who had her hand inside her panties and was fingering her pussy furiously at this time. When Cynthia pulled my cock out and had her hand wrapped around it moving up and down slowly as she licked my neck and upper chest, Rachel began moving her finger in and out of her pussy in time with Cynthia’s hand. I pulled Cynthia’s panties to the side and ran my finger around the tight opening her ass as she nibbled on my chest and moved her hand faster moaning with each press of my finger.

Cynthia pressed her ass back against my finger and the tip of it entered her tight puckered little ass hole. She moaned and moved down to wrap her lips around my cock, which was throbbing and dripping pre-cum by this time. She ran her tongue all around it and took it deep down her throat a couple of times before she started to really go to town on it. She was moaning, moving her head up and down, her ass back and forth and her hand around my cock.

Rachel was breathing hard and was really going at her pussy with her left hand while massaging her breasts with her right hand. She had removed her top at some point and pulled her panties and pantyhose down past her ass. I could see her finger entering her soaking wet pussy and this made my cock jump in Cynthia’s mouth. Watching my wife playing with herself as Cynthia sucked harder and faster on my cock was going to put me over the edge.

I couldn’t stop myself. I pressed my hips up towards Cynthia’s mouth and held her head down on my cock as I pressed my finger deeper into her ass and shot my cum down her throat. She gagged once and then swallowed every drop. She continued to bob up and down on my cock when I let go of her head and she cleaned every inch of my spurting rod. She acted like she couldn’t get enough of my seed and sucked hard, getting every last drop of it. She continued to moan as she slowed down and I continued to finger her ass deeper and deeper.

Once there was no more cum for her to clean up she slowly pulled off my cock and stood up, slowly removing her top, letting her perfect natural breasts free.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

She then took her skirt and panties off, standing before me and my wife wearing nothing but her shoes and socks. She had an amazing body and my cock slowly began gaining in length once again. She smiled as she watched my dick jump and grow a little, then jump again and grow a little more. Cynthia winked at me as she turned around and took two steps toward Rachel.

“This is what I was originally interested in,” Cynthia whispered loud enough for both of use to hear as she kneeled in front of Rachel and removed her fingers from her dripping wet pussy. Cynthia leaned forward and ran her tongue over Rachel’s lips, making Rachel moan loudly and lay her head back. She was licking her lips as Cynthia was licking her clit. Cynthia wrapped her arms around Rachel’s legs and used her fingers to spread Rachel’s lips apart so she could get inside the pink pussy between her thighs.

Cynthia moaned as she wiggled her ass in time to the motions of her tongue on Rachel’s pussy. She was pushing her tongue inside her wet opening and then flicking it over her clit for a little while before entering her again and wiggling her tongue around inside of her. Rachel had both of her hands on her breasts massaging them while moving her hip up and down fucking her pussy against Cynthia’s face.

I was sitting back on the other couch watching Cynthia’s perfect little ass moving back and forth, and the pink little pussy sitting below her ass rubbing those tight lips together as she wiggled. My cock was at full hardness again and I couldn’t help but wrap my hand around my rod and start jacking myself to the vision in front of me. Cynthia was really giving Rachel an amazing head job and Rachel really seemed to be enjoying it. I thought I enjoyed eating pussy, but Cynthia I think was really giving me a run for my money on that one.

Rachel was moaning and really fucking her pussy against Cynthia’s tongue. It wasn’t going to be long before she was creaming all over the beautiful cheerleader's face. I was pretty sure that was what Cynthia was going for as she held on tight and really licked at her clit hard.

I couldn’t stand it any longer and knelt down behind Cynthia who wiggled her ass against me as she felt me back there. I pressed the top of my cock against the bottom of her pussy and lifted it up. The wetness between her lips coated the tip of my cock and let it slide so easily inside of her that it went all the way to the hilt in one easy, slow stroke. Cynthia moaned into Rachel’s cunt and Rachel looked up to see me behind Cynthia on the floor and instantly pushed her over the edge.

Rachel screamed loudly as she reached down and held Cynthia’s head in place as she moved her hips up and down in time with her spasms. I moved my cock back out and began to fuck her in time with my wife’s hip movements. Cynthia was having nothing to do with moving away and kept licking hard at Rachel’s clit all through her orgasm, making her scream turn to a noiseless, open mouthed, orgasmic bliss.

I held on to Cynthia’s hips as she pressed back against me and continued to lick at Rachel. Rachel had started to try and push Cynthia away from her post orgasmic pussy to no avail. Cynthia wanted all her juices and, with my thrusts pushing her forward, was getting further and further into my wife’s pussy with her tongue. I could hear Cynthia sucking on Rachel’s clit. It was amazing seeing the tired bliss on Rachel’s face as I fucked this lithe girl as she licked between her legs.

Finally, Rachel had enough for a bit and moved back away from the assault of Cynthia’s tongue on her pussy. Cynthia moaned a little and I fucked her a little harder. She pulled away from me and grinned back as she stood up and helped me to my feet. She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me as she put her fingers into her pussy covering them with her juices and slid them over her tight ass making it slick and ready for what she had in mind.

I watched as she reached down and grabbed my cock. She pointed the head of my dick at the tight entrance to her ass and slowly sat down on my hard rod. She let the tip slide in and stopped. The feeling of the tight ring around my cock made me that much harder and I put my hands on her hips waiting for her next move. She place both of her hands on my shoulder and slowly slid all the way down my cock taking me as deep as she could in this position. Her ass was squeezing my dick like it was massaging it. My cock was throbbing deep in her ass as she started to rock her hips back and forth, slightly moving her ass. It was an amazing feeling that my wife never let me have as she didn’t enjoy anal sex.

The thought of my cock in Cynthia’s ass was too much for me to handle and I started to thrust harder up against her trying to fucker her deeper and faster. I saw Rachel on the other couch, eyes wide and licking her lips. She was enjoying the view and possibly reconsidering anal sex as she watched Cynthia moaning and fucking her ass on my cock as I thrust up deep inside her.

I watched Rachel as she moved her hand back down to her pussy and lightly pet it. She was still a little raw from the licking that Cynthia had given her, but she was turned on more than she was wore out. I saw some type of realization cross Rachel’s face and she quickly got up and ran up the stairs. I had no clue what she was doing but I didn’t care at the moment. I was balls deep in a sexy cheerleader’s ass and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

Rachel had come down stairs and I saw her whisper something into Cynthia’s ear that I couldn’t hear and she was hiding something behind her back. I figured that she had grabbed a dildo or vibrator from our collection upstairs. Ended up that I was half right!

Cynthia got up and my dick flopped out of her ass with an audible pop. She turned around to face Rachel, then sat back down guiding my dick back into her ass and leaned back against me once I was buried in her ass once again. I looked over Cynthia’s shoulder and saw that Rachel was putting on a strap-on harness. The harness itself had a dildo inside that was made to go inside the wearer’s pussy and had a suction attachment in the front so you can change out what type of dildo or vibrator you wanted to use.

Rachel shivered as the dildo entered her cunt as she pulled the harness up and strapped it into place. She grabbed the dildo attachment off the ottoman and locked it in place. I saw her walk over in front of Cynthia and I felt the dildo enter Cynthia’s pussy pressing against my cock buried in her ass. I could feel the ribs of the cock shaped dildo in her pussy rubbing against my dick and I started to fuck in opposite time to Rachel.

Cynthia sounded like she was in heaven. I reached around her and cupped her breasts as she lifted her arms and wrapped them behind my head, resting her head on my shoulder. Rachel leaned forward and pressed her breasts against Cynthia’s and rubbed back and forth with me massaging both the women’s breasts together. Rachel was slowly fucking Cynthia’s pussy while I was matching her speed in Cynthia’s ass.

Cynthia’s body began to have little spasms as her orgasm approached and Rachel would hit against her clit with the harness. I could feel her ass clenching down on my cock and knew her pussy was about to explode around my wife’s fake cock. When I felt her ass clamp down on my cock to the point I could hardly move and her arms pull down on the back of my neck I knew she was going over her edge. I fucked harder wanting to cum in her ass as she came on my wife’s dildo.

I completely lost it as she pressed down on my cock and my wife continued to fuck her faster and faster. I shot whatever juices were left in my balls deep inside the girl’s ass and couldn’t stop as the ribs on the cock in her pussy ran up against my cock through the thin membrane between Cynthia’s cunt and ass. My dick was going through the motions of an orgasm, but I was sure there was nothing left, it just didn’t want to stop cumming.

Rachel saw that Cynthia and I were not moving any longer and decided to use Cynthia’s cunt for her own pleasure. She continued fucking her as my cock was forced from her ass. Rachel continued her onslaught until her own orgasm overtook her and she couldn’t control her thrusts. She slipped out of Cynthia and laid back on the floor jerking her fake cock making the dildo in her own cunt fuck back and forth inside her and against her clit as she worked through her orgasm.

We were all spent and laid down on the couch or in Rachel’s case, the floor and rested to get our breath and senses back. Cynthia was in front of me with her ass pressed back against my soft cock and my hand wrapped around her front cupping her breast as we laid on the couch together. Rachel laid back on the floor with her legs spread wide and her knees up. Between her legs I could see the dildo still buried in her pussy. The fake cock was sticking up like a dick still waiting for another pussy. Her breasts were moving up and down quickly with her breath as she tried to get control and relax. It was a very erotic, and sexy scene.

Once everyone had gathered their senses and were able to move again, we all took a shower together, helping each other clean those spots that are hard to reach as well as those everyone loves to play with anyhow. It was the perfect end to an extremely sexual and tiring evening.

We sat around the bar in the kitchen having wine and beer talking about what we just did, what everyone liked and what would have been better or what we would have liked to have tried. There seemed to be a lot that we all wanted to try again and try for the first time. It also seemed that this wasn’t going to be the last time we all got together. Cynthia and Rachel exchanged phone numbers since Rachel didn’t want me playing without her, and I was sure that Rachel wouldn’t play without me. We all kissed a little more one last time and bid Cynthia goodbye for now and agreed that we wouldn’t wait too long before we did this again.

Published 
Written by cindycdvb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments