Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afterschool Rendevous

"What's goes on afterschool, stays afterschool."

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I'm sitting on my desk, a ruler in my hand, legs crossed. Jason is looking over at me, a bit nervous.

"Misses, am I in trouble?" he asks, looking up at me.

"Yes, you've been a bad boy," I reply with a smirk. I get of the desk, and walk over to where he's sitting.

"Jason, how old are you?" I ask, poking him in the chest with the ruler.

"I've just turned eighteen misses," he answers.

"Do you know why I asked you to stay after school, when noone else is here?" I ask.

"No...," he says.

"I want to teach you a lesson," I tell him, proceeding to take off my shirt, throwing it onto the ground.

"What are you doing misses?" he asks, taking in my toned belly, my purple bra, my hungry eyes.

"Don't talk back," I scold him. He nods. I pull down my skirt and stockings, and kick off my shoes.

"Undress," I command him. He obeys. Such a good boy. And such a large cock. I smile, and get behind him with the ruler. I line it up with his asshole, and shove it in. He moans a bit.

"Misses...?" he asks meekly. I continue pumping the ruler, as he graoans. I remove it, and get on my knees before him.

"Misses, you don't have to," he rasps.

"I know, but I really want too," I smile again, and take his velvet cock into my mouth.

He moans again, getting hard, and releases quickly into my mouth It's a salty, bitter taste, and I love it. I pull it out, and stand up. I walk over to my desk. I get up onto it, and take off my panties. I open up my legs, and motion towards him.

"Lick me through," I command him. He looks over eagerly, and comes over. He gets onto his knees, and sticks his tounge into my heat. I feel my body shudder in pleasure, and my nipples harden. I take his head and push it towards my heat. He does this for a while, but then pulls away.

"Misses, can I go in you?" he asks.

I nod, snapping off my bra and throwing it to the ground. He lines up his length with my vagina, and goes in. I'm filled with desire, and start to moan his name.

"Jason, please....don't stop! Go faster! Fuck me harder!" I plead.

I start to climax, and I know he knows it. He goes faster, grabbing my boobs for support. He starts to stroke my hard nipples with my thumbs, as he pumps his cock into me. I moan. He stops my moaning with his lips, hard against mine, and suprisingly smooth. His tounge bursts into my mouth, and I let out a moan in suprise. He realeases again into me, and his cock finally goes limp. He leans against me, exauhsted. I pat his head.

"Good boy," I whisper. " I think you've learned your lesson."

"Yes misses," he reply in a murmur.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Our attention turns to it, knowing we've been caught. With nowhere to hide, I decide to not freak out. Why bother?

Ms.Henzi, the new teacher helper, steps in. She's twenty-two, just three years younger than me, freshfaced and just out of college, she's been the subject of many of my lesbian based fantasies.

"Oh, I'm..s...sorry!" she says, her cheeks reddening, as she tugs nevously at her long brown hair.

"That's okay, come sit down," I say casually, patting my lap.

I can see the confusion written all over her face, and then the realization of what I'm implying hits her. A slow smile starts up on her face, and she walks over.

"Miss Lauren...," she says quietly, walking over, pulling her dress over her head.

I hear Jason gasp next to me, and I can't help but agree. Ms. Henzi is a C cup, has beautiful long legs, and creamy skin. I can't wait to have those legs wrapped around me.

I pull her into my lap, and start thrusting against her round butt, and I hear her moan.

EmilyDuncan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyDuncan

Jason whimpers at being left out, so I motion my hand towards Ms. Henzi's front. He strides over, and literally rips off her underwear. She gasps, and he enters her. So I'm in back, he's in front, and poor Ms. Henzi's in the middle. I can hear her raspy whimpering, her desire-filled moans. I grab my ruler from the floor and slide it into her tightness. She lets out a suprised cry, and her hands fly behind her, gripping my hips. I collapse against my desk. And she turns around. 

"Oh, Miss Lauren, you're wet!" she exclaims, seeing the cum dripping down my thighs.

She takes the ruler out her ass, and jams in between my legs. Jason's out of her, and suddenly he's behind me, his hardness fills my ass with warmth. The ruler is doing its job, going deep and hard, making me whimper Ms. Henzi smiles, and then puts the other end of the ruler deep into her wetness. Our bodies are rubbed against eachother, and I love the feel of her skin against mine, her curves rubbing me sensually. I take of her bra, so that are boobs are smashed up against each other. She pulls away slightly, and grips my boobs, and starts to tease me, licking circles around my hard nipples, her smooth tounge flickering over them. This pushes me over the edge, and I climax, shouting their names in rapture. Jason's behind me, and I feel his cum dripping into my ass. He pulls out, and Ms. Henzi goes over to him. 

She gets on her knees and starts to play with his length. I climb onto the desk and pull Jason to me, wrapping my legs around his waist, and Ms. Henzi takes his cock fully into her mouth. I start to hump his back, and hearing his moans turn me on even more.I get off the desk and put my fingers into my warmth. I start to rub my clit, slowly and sensually, and my other hand goes to my nipples, playing with them. Ms. Henzi looks up, and I can see that she's gotten a mouthload of cum. I smile as she takes in the sight of me masterbating. I get on my back, spreading my legs open. 

"Please devour me...," I plead, and she consents. She puts her head between my warm thighs, and I feels her tounge roaming over my clit, licking that special spot. I immedietely cum, and she laughs, a deep throaty laugh. I feel her lick up the cum, and she goes back to the special spot. I want to make her cum so badly, that I put my head between her thighs, so that we're doing 69. 
 
I start to lick her, thrusting my tounge deep into her pink warth. Her release comes quickly, and I relish it. Jason's over by the desk, looking on, stroking his hardness. Ms.Henzi rolls off of me, and I stand up. We make our way towards him, and grab his body, throwing him roughly to the ground. I get on his chest, opening my legs. his hands move towards my boobs, his head is between my legs. Ms.Henzi is licking his cock, and then straddles him. I know that he's in her when I hear her moan. We all climax at the same time, and kind of collapse against eachother. I fall against Jason's chest, my boobs smothering his face. Ms. Henzi's arms are wrapped around my waist, her head resting against my back.

"I never thought I could have an orgasm that many times," I murmur.

"That was wonderful...,"Ms. Henzi says.

"Thank you misses and misses," Jason whispers, stroking his penis in ecstasy.

The next day, when I see them, I wink. I know we'll be doing that again, and soon!

(The people mentioned are not real people! Okay?) And the ages are: Jason, 18; Miss.Lauren (misses, narrator), 25; Ms. Henzi (misses #2), 22
Published 
Written by KittyKatLuvsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments