Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allie's Surprise

"Allie get's a surprise fantasy"

8
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
This is my first story, so please let me know what you think!

Allie could hardly wait. Her boyfriend had promised her a night to remember. She knew that he had wanted to try out a new fantasy, and all the things they had talked about had been very exciting. She couldn't think about them without her pussy getting wet. Was he going to tie her up and spank her, or maybe let her best friend join in? The thought running through her mind had her spinning.

As she showered, Allie ran her hands over her body. She was not small, her breasts were a 42DD, and she was very curvy. Her boyfriend told her she was to die for, and while she didn't always see it, it made her feel good that her boyfriend thought she was sexy. She decided to use her favorite body wash that always got men horny. She had the lotion that smelled the same, and rubbed every inch of her skin with it, so that every part smelled delicious. After her shower, she put on her favorite sexy bra, the one with the rhinestones that accentuated the curve of her breasts, and the matching thong with garters. Pulling on her thigh high stockings, she slid into her sexiest high heels, and a sun dress that had a plunging neckline and was just long enough to hide her thigh highs.

Her boyfriend James arrived at her house at 8pm to pick her up. The moment he looked at her, he felt the stirring of his cock. She looked so hot, and the smell of her jasmine vanilla body lotion was enough to practically make him cum right then and there. Her breasts looked great, he could just make out the outline of her bra. He knew she was wearing the one he loved. He wondered if she was wearing the matching panties. He thought about feeling up her thighs, just to find out, but realized soon he would see. Getting in the car, he asked her to put on a blindfold so she wouldn't see where they where going. He really wanted to surprise her with one of her fantasies.

As James drove, Allie wondered where he could be taking her. But soon she could smell the saltiness of the ocean, and feel the breeze on her face. She wondered if she wore the right shoes, because she wouldn't want to fall. James very carefully led her to a section of the beach that had a blanket spread out. On it was a single rose, with a note. Allie read the note, and smiled. James said, " I wanted to give you a surprise that I knew you would enjoy. So tonight, I have a couple friends I want you to meet." Coming down the beach where 2 very hot guys. Allie started to think of what their cocks would look like. Both men were tall, with very well defined muscles. Her pussy began to get wet. James introduced the two men. "This is Adam, and this is Cole. They are going to have some fun with us."

Allie couldn't believe it! He really was going to give her the one fantasy she said she wanted the most.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

She reached for Adam and Cole, tracing her fingers across their shorts, freeing their hard cocks. She wasn't disappointed, both men were about 9 inches, and while Adam was a little longer, Cole was thick. Her mouth watered as she took Cole into her mouth, rubbing his balls with her hand. Allie slowly licked him, making his cock shine. As she licked his head, she wrapped her hand around Adam's cock, working the length until it was his turn. Cole's cock was the best she had ever tasted, and was sucking him hard and fast, hoping to have him cum in her mouth.

James watch Allie sucking Cole's dick, and his own cock began to get hard. He freed his own 8 inches, and began to stroke himself. The sight of Allie was getting him turned on, knowing how well she sucked. He was amazed she was able to take it all, Cole was huge. Cole didn't disappoint Allie, he came hard and fast in her mouth, shooting his hot cum all the way down her throat. Allie licked him clean, and turned to Cole, taking his cock in her mouth, and sliding it all the way down. She looked up at him while she fucked her mouth his cock. Adam couldn't hold back, he shot his load all over Allie's mouth.

James came over, and unzipped Allies dress, allowing it to fall to the ground. The sight of her in her bra and panties got both Cole and Adam's dicks to start to rise. Allie unhooked her bra, and let it fall. James had her lay down, and he pulled thong to the side, so he could get her pussy. Allie was so wet, he knew that sucking cocks made her horny. He began to stroke her slit, just on the outside before sliding his fingers into her sopping pussy. His tongue found her throbbing clit, and he began to eat her pussy until Allie was thrashing about. Adam sucked on her nipples, while she took Cole back in her mouth. Her orgasm hit her hard and her pussy juice covered James' face.

Cole lay down on the blanket, pulling Allie onto his swollen cock. She slowly rode him, finding her rhythm, while she sucked Jame's dick. Soon Adam came up behind her, playing with her ass. He put his finger in her, testing her readiness. Taking her cheeks in his hands, he slid his hard dick into her ass, his pace matching that of Cole. The feeling of two cocks in her sent Allie over the edge, and she came. The force of it caused both men to cum, Adam pulling out so he could spray his load on her hot ass. James pulled out of Allie's mouth, and she willingly opened her mouth so he could watch his cum spray her mouth, and face. As he came all over her face, he saw a look of pure satisfaction on her face, knowing that she fucked the three of them.

Published 
Written by witchywoman80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments