Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allyson's New Adventure - Part Three

"Allyson buys a hot tub."

29
23 Comments 23
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Allyson had bought a hot tub which would be delivered later in the day. She had fond memories of going over to Rachel's house and losing her virginity to her older sister, Shelly. She remembered how Shelly taught her how to masturbate with the jets on the hot tub. She was excited to invite Shelly over to her house and show her the new hot tub. She knew when Shelly would see it, they would rekindle old memories.

Her new house was perfect and had all the privacy to enjoy one. She planned on going into her hot tub nude. She was like a little kid on Christmas day. She was glad that she was given a raise so she could finally buy a hot tub. She had always imagined she'd have one in her new yard.

Allyson woke up and put on her silk robe and walked into the kitchen to make her coffee. She always started her day with having her coffee on her patio. Sometimes, she would masturbate while she drank her coffee. She absolutely loved feeling the cold air on her nipples. It was a very invigorating way to start the day. She even did this routine before going to work each day.

Her coffee was done and she poured her milk into the cup and stepped outside. It was a beautiful day and she sat on her chair. Allyson took off her robe and sat in her yard naked. Her nipples were hard as erasers and her pussy was throbbing. She opened her legs and worked her fingers all along her bald pussy lips. She drank some coffee and continued to play with her pussy. She enjoyed having naughty fun in her backyard.

Allyson sucked on her fingers and pushed them up inside of her tight pussy. Her cunt was warm and wet. She moved her fingers in and out of herself and not long afterwards she had her first orgasm of the day. She drank the rest of her coffee. She giggled to herself and surveyed where her hot tub would go. Last week, she had her electrician come and do all the necessary wiring.

Allyson loved the feeling of being naked in her yard. She found it to be incredibly erotic to get off in the morning air. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was dripping. She took the day off from work. She planned on playing with all her toys until it was time for the scheduled delivery. She was incredibly horny.

She walked inside and went to her freezer and pulled out her glass toy. Allyson hadn't had sex since her housewarming party with the pizza guy. She loved having sex. She didn't have a steady boyfriend, but she did have plenty of friends who she had sex with. She also had sex with Shelly and the girls sometimes.

She walked over to her bed and got comfortable on it. She opened her long legs and rubbed the cold vibrator all along her hot pussy. The coldness felt nice against her bald vagina. Allyson was moaning while she played with the cold toy. She pushed the toy into her pussy and fucked herself with it. She played with her firm and full tits while she pushed the toy deeper and deeper inside of herself. Once she got it all the way inside of herself, she pulled it out and then pushed it back in. She got into a nice rhythm and fucked herself more.

“Fuck!”

Allyson was fucking herself harder and faster. She was enjoying the feeling of cold inside of her hot cunt. She pulled the vibrator out and her pussy juices sprayed out of her. She pushed it back in. Fucking herself in and out. Her juices were flowing faster out of her neat pussy flower. She made herself have an amazingly strong orgasm.

Allyson sat quietly while her body went into spasm. She enjoyed the orgasm she had just had. Allyson stood up and walked into her bathroom. She turned the water on and took the shower head off the cradle in her shower. She sprayed the water on her breasts which made her nipples feel tingly. She put her foot on the side of the tub and shot the warm water onto her clitoris. The strong sensations of the water made her clit tingle.

Allyson sat in the tub and opened her legs. She sprayed the water onto her clitoris and up her pussy hole. The water was so warm and felt delightful in her pussy. The sensations were very strong and made her moan.

“Oh God!”

Allyson held the head right onto her pussy. The water was hitting her swollen clit which was now sticking out. She was fucking her pussy with the water that was coming out really hard. She had another orgasm. She was panting and licking her breasts. She felt really relaxed and stood up and continued with her shower. She washed her hair and her body with her favorite shampoo and her nice smelling soap.

She stepped out of the shower and got herself dressed. She was thinking she would have a little fun with the men once they installed her tub. She put on a pair of daisy duke shorts with no panties and wore a white tube top. She didn’t wear her bra. She looked amazingly sexy in her outfit.

She grabbed a pair of her heels and did her makeup and hair. She admired herself in the mirror and went into her kitchen. Allyson grabbed an egg and her pot. She filled the pot with water and put the egg into in and placed it on the stove. She turned the water on and filled herself another cup of coffee. She wanted to make egg salad for lunch.

After fifteen minutes she took the pot off the stove and poured cool water onto the egg. She put the egg into the refrigerator. She noticed a delivery truck in her driveway. Her hot tub was finally here. Her doorbell rang and she hurried to the door.

“I’m John. I’m here to install your hot tub.”

“I’m Allyson, let me show you where it will go.”

John followed Allyson into her house and she took him out to where she wanted it to go.

“How long will it take to get set up?”

“About an hour. Will bring the tub in from the backyard. I have my helpers with me.”

“If you need me, I’ll be in the house.”

“Okay.”

Allyson walked inside of her house. She peeked through the blinds to see how many men were with John. She noticed there were three other men. They were all young like him. She found them all incredibly attractive. She couldn't wait for them to set the tub up and start filling it. Her dreams were finally coming true. A new house and a new hot tub. All she needed now, was a steady boyfriend. She giggled to herself.

Allyson was feeling really naughty and wondered what she might do once the men were done. She thought maybe she’d give them each a blow job. She was in the mood to suck on some cocks. She had an incredible appetite for sex. A single girl has to take advantage when men are around. You never know when you might have the opportunity for sexual play. She was definitely thinking she’d have a little fun.

Allyson watched the men bring the hot tub into her backyard. They had it on a large dolly and the four men made sure it didn’t fall.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

They placed it in the spot it needed to go and then worked all the connections.

Allyson made some lemonade and whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies while she waited for the delivery to be finished. She was planning on going outside to offer the men the cold drinks and the cookies and maybe offer a little extra for a job well done.

She noticed the men took her hose and started to fill her hot tub. She went outside with her drinks and cookies to go talk to the men. She looked really good and was feeling sexy. She was in the mood to have a little fun.

“Great timing. We just started to fill it up. Everything went very smoothly.”

“Wonderful. I made some lemonade and cookies would you guys like some?”

“Yes. How kind of you.”

John and the other men each took one of her drinks and a cookie. They were all eyeing her up and down. Allyson had an amazing chest and her breasts were very noticeable in her tube top. Her shorts were very short and showed off her long legs.

“The hot tub will be ready to go in about two hours. I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it.”

“I’m really looking forward to that. It brings back old memories.”

Allyson started to giggle and all the men did too.

“I was thinking I’d like to give you all a little something extra for getting the job done so quickly.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well I thought maybe I could give each of you a blow job and maybe I'd fuck each of you. I’m feeling a bit wild today.”

“You’re kidding right? You want to give us each a blow job and have sex with us. We’ve never had an offer like that before. You’re on lady. You’re a little firecracker aren’t you?”

“Just a very sexed up woman. Why don’t you all take down your shorts. Stand in a line and I’ll give you head.”

“You got it.”

John and the other men all stood in a row. They pulled down their shorts and Allyson knelt before John first. She moved her hands up and down his shaft and made him hard. The other men played with their own cocks while Allyson played with the first guy. Once he was hard, she wrapped her red lipstick lips around his cock and brought his cock down her throat.

She held his balls in her hands while she bobbed along his cock. She made all kinds of wet sucking noises. John had his hands in her hair.

“Fuck! You suck a mean cock, lady. Fucking hell.”

He was enjoying her efforts. The other guys were tugging on their cocks. All the other guys were now hard. Allyson stood up and knelt in front of the next guy. She wrapped her lips around his cock and brought him down her throat. He wasn't really big and she was able to stuff his whole cock down her mouth.

“Jesus! You really like to suck wand.”

Allyson sucked and slurped on his cock. She then stood up and knelt in front of the next guy. She wrapped her mouth around his cock and brought him down her throat. He was a bit bigger then the last cock she sucked. This guy started to move his hips and fucked Allyson’s mouth. She kept pace with him while she gave him head.

Allyson stood up and knelt in front of the last guy. His cock was the biggest. She opened her mouth wide and brought him down her throat. He was about eight inches and she could only take so much. She started to gag a little on the last guys cock. He was really big. Her mouth was stuffed with cock. Her nipples were rock hard in her tube top.

“Why don’t you boys all take a seat on my chairs. I will fuck each of you individually." 

“You got it, lady.”

All the men took their shorts off and sat down on her chairs. Allyson took off her tube top off and unzipped her shorts. She took the shorts off and put them on the table.

“Jesus! Look at her body!”

“Do you like what you see?”

“Holy Shit! Yes!”

Allyson walked over to John and eased down on his cock. She put her hands on her knees and worked her pussy up and down over his cock. She slapped her wet pussy up and down.

“Your cunt feels so fucking good. Fuck!”

Allyson was showing off. She was fucking his cock really hard. Then she got up and walked over to the next chair. She eased down on his cock and fucked him too. She moved her pussy up and down over his hard cock. Her pussy was making squelching noises while she fucked him. Her firm tits were bouncing up and down. All the men were loving how wild she was.

She got up and this time she straddled the next guy. She eased down on his cock and moved her pussy over his cock. The guy had his hands on her breasts while she fucked him hard. The men were just loving how she was fucking each one. She got up and went over to the last guy. She straddled him in the chair and guided his cock up her wet snatch. She moved her pussy up and down over his cock.

“I really want to come. I’d love if you guys would lick my pussy. I’ll get on my table and you can each have a lick. I’m very excited and I need to come.”

“Okay.”

Allyson got off the last guy and walked over to her table. She got on the table and opened her legs. The men got in a line and each took a lick on her pretty bald cunt. The first guy licked her pussy up and down and all around. He sucked on her pink pearl and pushed his fingers into her pussy. He finger fucked her which made Allyson really excited which made her squirt.

“Fuck! She fucking squirts too. This bitch is a dream girl.”

The guy was so excited when Allyson started squirting. He slurped her juices right up. He moved over and the next guy licked and adored her neat and wet pussy. He sucked on her pink folds and sucked on her pink pearl. He too pushed his fingers into her pussy and fucked her hard with his fingers. Allyson was moaning and groaning. One of the other men went to the side of the table and put his cock into her mouth. Allyson was sucking his cock while the other guy fingered her hard.

She was squirming all over the table and her pussy was squirting again. The last guy slurped on her juices and pushed his long tongue up her wet pussy. Allyson was giving great head to the one guy. Each guy took a turn in her mouth while the other’s licked her into squirting orgasms. They were enjoying Allyson very much.

Allyson noticed that her tub was now filled. She couldn’t believe she had fucked around with all the guys for two hours. She invited them into the hot tub. They all got inside and enjoyed the warm jets. Allyson got on each of their laps and kissed them each passionately on their lips. Once they were hard again, she rode each of them in her new hot tub. It was a very hot and sexy afternoon. She couldn’t wait for Shelly to come over the next day. That’s a story for another day.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments