Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone on the Couch: My first foursome

"What starts out as a lonely man on the couch turns into his first foursome"

10
1 Comment 1
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
This is a true story about the unexpected things that can happen while sitting on your couch....alone.

I’m living in LA at the time, and I’m alone on my couch waiting on this fat girl Naomi to come over and blow me to sleep. Fat girls are like brussel sprouts, you will try them if they happen to be on your plate, but they are nothing you would brag to your friends about. She was the type I would call over when I was too lazy to jack off. She had a real pretty face, big tits but her self esteem was lower than a snake’s belly. While Naomi is in route, my wild and crazy cousin Shawn from Compton calls me.

Shawn: “What’s going on? How about you come out with your cousin for the evening. I have not seen you in awhile and we need to catch up.”

Me: “I can’t tonight, I got something coming through in a minute.”

Shawn: “Man, tell that ho, you will be with her another night. Tell her that you have to spend some time with your cousin.”

Me: “What’s the catch? I know you just don’t call me unless you have something up your sleeve.”

Shawn: “No its nothing. I just want to hangout with my cousin. Ok, truth be told... this girl Keri, I have been talking to, just bought a new bed and wants me to come put it together. The only thing is, she lives all the way out in Rancho Cucamonga, but she has a fine as roommate. You should try and get on her but I think she has a man.”

Me: “ I knew it. It has been a minute since we hung out. Let me call this girl back. I’ll be over there to pick you up in a minute.”

When most people hear Rancho Cucamonga, they think that it is some mystical place but it is an actual city about 40 miles east of LA. They say a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush, so I’m debating on whether to cancel plans with Naomi or try my luck with Shawn. The only thing better than pussy is new pussy. The difficult part is getting new pussy when you have guaranteed pussy. This night I was feeling risky so I told Naomi that my cousin broke down on the 10 freeway and I had to go get him. She understood and even offered her services when I got back later that night. I pick up my cousin in Compton and we head towards Rancho.

At this point I could care less about what happens with the females because it just felt good to hang out with my cousin on a mini road trip. I pick up my cousin Shawn, and we head to Rancho Cucamonga. On the way to their house, my cousin tells me how bad he wants to fuck Keri’s roommate but it would never happen because they are close friends. He is hoping that I can meet her and eventually fuck so that he can live vicariously through me.

When we get to the house Shawn introduces me to his girl Keri and her roommate Jasmine. Shawn and I then go to Keri’s room and set up the new bed. While putting the bed together, she keeps us company by telling us how she can’t wait to start her MBA program in the fall at UCLA. She is one of the most intelligent, gorgeous and down to earth black woman I have seen. She is on the skinny side with huge tits.

On the other hand, her roommate Jasmine, is eating a fruit salad in the kitchen. Jasmine is a fine ass dark skinned Jamaican. She has long natural wavy hair and has an ass for days. She is also a nurse at the local hospital. After we put the bed together we all go back to the kitchen were Jasmine is. Jasmine is sipping on some wine and is getting a little tipsy. There are no stats to prove this theory but I believe wine alone can increase your chances of getting in a woman’s pants by 25 percent. Keri asks Jasmine if there is any more wine left and grabs a glass.

After about an hour chit chatting about nothing, Shawn suggest that we all play a game of truth or dare to spice up the night. I had never really played the game but had heard about it. I thought it was a dumb game the college students played when they had nothing better to do. The first couple rounds are boring and sure enough, I’m regretting the decision to come all the way out here. I could have been getting brain from Naomi right now. The four of us are only asking general truth questions. Throughout the game I can tell that Jasmine is giving me the “eye” and there is some sort of mutual attraction going on.

Shawn decides to spice the game up and when it’s Keri’s turn, he dares her to go in her room put on her sexiest lingerie and wear it for the rest of the game. Sure enough she goes to her room and comes back out in the sexiest lingerie she had in her repertoire and had an out of this world body. I’m trying not to look at her because I don’t want to disrespect Shawn. So since we are getting more daring, the girls start getting more daring. It‘s my turn and Jasmine dares me to strip down naked and pose for 5 minutes like I’m a playgirl model. I am now seeing daylight in this once boring game of truth or dare. Sure enough I strip down and I’m chilling with my meat hanging out.

My cousin goes in the next room so he doesn’t have to witness this foolishness. I catch both girls meat watching and trying to size me up. The liquor is working and I can sense these girls are starting to get hornier. Like a shark that can smell a drop of blood a mile away in the ocean, men can sense when a bitch pussy is starting to get wet. I then throw my boxers back on and call my cousin back in the room.

It is now my Jasmine’s turn:

Me: “Truth or Dare?”

Jasmine: “Truth”

At this point, I just go out on a limb. You don’t win in Vegas if you don’t take a risk once in awhile.

Me: “Do you want to fuck me right now? I’m not saying you would, I’m just asking if that thought has crossed your mind.”

Jasmine stutters “Uh...well...umm....yeah it has crossed my mind.”

My cousin and I smile at each other, and we know there is a strong possibility the night is about to change fast for the better. I know how he thinks and his next chess move changes the whole mood for the night. With Shawn you always have to expect the unexpected.

Its Keri’s turn:

Shawn: “Truth or Dare?”

Keri: “Dare”

Shawn: “I dare you to kiss Wes.”

Keri: “What did you just say?”

Me: “Yeah, what did you just say?”

Shawn: “You heard what I said. It’s just a game right? Ya’ll are acting all scared. Keri, you have to kiss

Wes: "It can’t be no peck, it has to be a kiss for 2 minutes and I want to see tongue.”

Keri: “Ok, but I’m only doing this because I love you.”

Keri walks over to me and tongues me down with a side order of passion. Our mouths are in a wrestling match her on top of mine and mine on top of hers. Shawn and Jasmine set down their drinks and are clapping and cheering during the whole two minutes as though they are witnessing an encore performance by the New York symphony. Shawn and I are like partners in a spades game we are feeding off each ready to trump this whole game.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne



It is Shawn’s turn:

Jasmine: “Truth or Dare?”

Shawn: “Dare.”

Jasmine: “I dare you to strip down to your boxers.”

Shawn: “ Aww that ain’t shit.”

Shawn strips down to his boxers and waits for his next turn. I understand where this game of truth or dare is going aka spades, and I can’t leave my partner out to dry.

It’s Jasmine’s turn:

Me: “Truth or Dare?”

Jasmine: “Dare.”

Me: “I dare you to get naked...in the shower, with Shawn”

She hesitates and looks at Keri for approval. Keri shrugs her shoulders and next thing I know, they both take off their clothes and head towards Keri’s room and both get in the shower. Keri and I are still sitting in the kitchen and we can hear Shawn and Jasmine giggling. There is one thing about a jealous woman; she will do anything if it means competing with another woman. Keri right now is pissed because her fine ass roommate is having fun with her man and both are naked.

Keri: “Fuck this fuckin game.”

She then commands me like an army general.

Keri: “Take off your clothes, we are going in there!”

Like an honorable soldier, I follow the general’s orders. We both get naked and I’m all excited to go to war. She holds my hand and leads the way to battle. I now have my gun cocked, loaded and ready to shoot. Right when we turn the corner Shawn is already feeling her titties as if he is prepping her for a mammogram. At this point there are 4 adults the shower. I am closest to the shower head right behind me is Keri, then Jasmine and Shawn is in the very back.

I start to feel hands feeling on my chest and I look over my shoulder and its Keri smiling at me. Her hands move down to my gun and she starts giving me a handjob. I return the favor by flicking her bean as if I am trying to tune an old guitar string. I’m moving my finger back and forth, forth and back along her clit. She is getting wetter by the second then all of a sudden she kind of pushes me away. She is getting jealous that her Shawn and Jasmine are now making out behind us in the shower. She pulls Jasmine off of Shawn and switches places with her. My dick is now hard as a rock and Jasmine looks down at it.

It was an awkward moment so I look down at it as well and jokingly say, “It’s not going to suck itself.”

Jasmine surprisingly agrees with my statement, “You are absolutely right.”

She gets on her knees and starts licking my dick like a kid on welfare who has just bought her first popsicle from the ice cream man. It was as if was she wanted to prove that she was a member of the all- blow job team three years in a row. She was definitely proving it. She was going to work like a world class boxer just bobbin and weaving. Keri and Shawn stopped whatever they were doing and gave their best impression of a scene in Friday. “Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnn.” I was about to bust on everyone in the shower so I had to stop Jasmine from her masterpiece of a blow job and instruct her to bring this out to the living room.

I throw her on the couch and start blowing her brains out missionary style. She starts screaming and its turning on the other couple that is still in the shower. They come out to the living room to what all the commotion is. Shawn figures this is his only chance to get it in with Jasmine so he runs over to the couch where I’m blowing her brains out and sticks his dick in her mouth. Shawn has now just ruined my stroke all because he wanted to get greedy. This scene is not going over well with Keri. She pulls me out of the pussy and begs me to start fucking her like I was doing her roommate. I’m feeling kind of charitable at the moment so I leave one pussy only to enter into another piece of pussy. Meanwhile, Jasmine can’t really talk because Shawn’s dick is down her throat and she is still displaying her all-blow job team skills.

Keri is bent over on all fours in the middle of the living room. I approach the pussy as if I am Peyton Manning approaching the line of scrimmage while yelling audibles. Only my dick is under the center. I enter and she is loving it. Jasmine looks over and is sees that I am fucking the shit out of her roommate. So she pops the dick out her mouth comes and lies in front of us. Keri now bends over a little further and starts eating out Jasmine. I can’t believe what is happening right now. I am pounding the shit out of Shawn’s girl while she is licking Jasmine’s pussy. Shawn is baffled at the whole scene so he pulls Jasmine away from us and is now next to me and he is fucking Jasmine missionary style. We look like to chariot racers from the Roman Empire on the track.

Keri starts to have an orgasm and starts calling out my name, “Oh Wes, fuck me harder...you’re giving it to me so good. Oh Wes.”

Shawn stops fucking Jasmine and gives Keri a puzzled look.

Shawn: “What the fuck? You just called out his name!?!? You don’t even say my name when I’m fucking you.”

Keri: “You know I didn’t mean anything by it. Anyway, you have your nerve. You are fucking my roommate right now!”

Shawn: “Yeah, well we are going to have to talk about this later....”

Keri gets up and goes to talk to Shawn. I start fucking Jasmine while Shawn and Keri start to argue. I make Jasmine cum. She is now satisfied and wants to return the favor. I’m feeling like a Major League baseball player because I just made a double play; two bitches just came in the same inning. Jasmine and I move away from the argument in the living room and I bring my bat and balls to the dining room. She sits in a chair at the dining room table and she goes to town on my bat finishing off what she had started in the shower. She sucks faster and faster then I explode all over her face and neck like a chemistry experiment gone wrong. She screams and runs to the bathroom since she failed to put on goggles for this chemistry experiment and her eyes are burning like disco inferno.

Jasmine is now in the bathroom washing up; Shawn and Keri are still in an argument because Keri said my name. Keri is fed up and storms to her room and slams the door behind her. “I’m going the fuck to bed!”

Jasmine walks out of the bathroom and sees me and Shawn standing there. “Where is Keri?”

Shawn lies and says, “She had a stomach and went to bed, but we still have work to do.”

Shawn takes Jasmine to her bedroom. I am left all alone in the living room. I go and knock on Keri’s bedroom. I then hear a voice from inside Keri’s room, “Leave me the Fuck alone!”

I go back to the crime scene, throw on my clothes and lay on the couch and start thinking to myself. I can’t believe how everything went down tonight. I started out calling a fat bitch over, canceling plans with her, driving 40 miles to help construct a bed which subsequently led to me banging two girls via a game of truth or dare. I laugh, shake my head in disbelief and wonder how comfortable Keri’s new bed is feeling. The night has now ended just like it started. Alone on a couch.

Published 
Written by WesD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments