Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alyssa's Secret

"Erick's 24 year old babysitter turns out to be a slut."

24
9 Comments 9
31.1k Views 31.1k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Famous Story
I step into the house after a long, boring day and I’m tempted to run back out and drive away. I wouldn’t be running away forever. I just don’t want to see her face right now. I don’t want to deal with the excuses, the lies, and the fake apologies. I would never hit a woman in my life, but I could lose my temper and probably do something stupid like smash my face against the wall. Yeah. Not the smartest move, but what can I say. I’ve been losing my mind lately.

So when I see our babysitter, Alyssa enthusiastically reading to our five-year-old boy, Dylan, I find myself confused and elated at the same time. If Alyssa is here, then Miranda is obviously out with her friends, flirting with men like they're all single and don’t have a family back at home. Despite my sadness and frustration, I walk into the kitchen and smile at Alyssa before she looks over at me with an enthusiastic wave.

“Hi Mr. Evans,” she says as she sets the book down. “Look, Dylan! Your dad’s home.”

I smirk as Dylan quickly glances over at me and gives me a weak wave. It’s obvious that he’s fallen for Alyssa. We’ve only had her babysitting for about a month but she gets along with Dylan so well.

“Aw, Dylan.” Alyssa pouts. “Why don’t you give him a hug? He worked hard all day. He must have missed you.”

Dylan shrugs and leans in closer to Alyssa, who looks up at me with an apologetic expression. I can’t help but laugh.

“Dylan,” I say, setting my briefcase down, “why don’t you go to your room for a bit? I have to talk to Alyssa.”

“Okay,” Dylan says before he hops off the couch and saunters off to his bedroom down the hall.

I sigh and slowly walk toward the living room where Alyssa is sitting on the couch. I notice she almost always avoids my gaze unless I’m speaking to her. I know she is shy, but I get the sense I make her feel uncomfortable. She looks cute today with a pair of black Capri's and a black shirt that reads ‘proud bookworm’ on the front. Her thick black-framed glasses complete her cute, geeky look.

“So, I assume Miranda went out?” I ask as she looks up at me.

She nods. “She called me about an hour ago saying that she had to go out. Luckily, I didn’t have work so I was able to come.”

I fight the urge to roll my eyes. “I’m so sorry, Alyssa. I had no idea about this. If you want, you can go. I’ll still pay you.”

She shakes her head. “Oh, don’t worry about that. I was barely here for an hour. It’s no big deal.” She hesitates before she asks, “Is everything okay?”

My gaze falters to the floor. “Yes. Everything is okay.”

****
Four hours later, Miranda arrives home and barely glances at me. But it doesn’t matter. I’m ready to hang out with my friends for once. I’m not a perfect person, but for the past five years I’ve put my family first in front of everything else. That includes my friends, who always invite me out to the bar. I’m backing out of the driveway when my cell phone rings.

“Hey, I’m driving,” I say as reverse out of the driveway. “What’s up?”

I hear Gregory’s distinct laugh in the background as Adam says, “Change of plans. Come meet us at the Hilton.”

I raise an eyebrow. “Um, okay. Why?”

“Just come here. We’re in room 303.”

Shaking my head, I fight the urge to argue. “All right. I’ll be there shortly.”

I have no idea what my friends could be up to. Knowing them, they have something bizarre planned for me. I don’t want to speculate or really think about it, actually. The sad truth is I have other things preoccupying me right now. Like the fact Miranda wants a divorce. She claims there’s no one, but I know that's bullshit. I always see her on the phone, texting someone with a huge smile on her face.

I wonder when she stopped loving me. Does it even matter anymore? Probably not. But, after I grew up without a father, I know how difficult it can be for a kid to see their parents separate. That’s the last thing I want Dylan to go through.

I get to the hotel rather quickly since it’s near my house. I consider backing out, but then I remember everything going on at home and that propels me into the hotel. I’m the only one in the elevator riding up to the third floor, where I quickly find room 303. After knocking on the door, it opens slightly and I see Adam’s clean-shaven face.

“You made it,” he cheerily says. “We thought you were going to back out.”

I can’t help but smile at his infectious good mood. “You'd better have something good waiting for me.”

“Oh, don’t worry. We do.”

He opens the door all the way to let me in. So far, I see nothing out of the ordinary. Greg is stretched out on the bed, completely enraptured by his phone, and I spot an unopened bottle of Jack Daniel’s resting on the nightstand next to a bottle of Coke. Greg finally sees me and gets up from the bed with a smile.

“Hey,” he says enthusiastically. “Are you ready for your surprise?”

I slowly look over at Adam. “Surprise? What surprise?”

Adam grins and whips out his phone. “Well, you see, I heard that you were having a hard time lately at home, so I figured why not surprise my good friend Erick? Do you remember how we talked about the three of us hooking up with a girl?”

I stare at him. “Yeah, that was like ten years ago. When I wasn’t married.”

The grin remains on his face. I don’t like where this is headed, but I patiently wait for him to continue. “Why don’t I pour you a drink?" says Greg. "You should get comfortable.”

I sit on the bed as I watch Greg pour a substantial amount of whiskey into three red plastic cups along with soda. He hands me a cup and I tentatively take a sip, almost wincing at how strong he made it.

“Okay,” Adam says once he has taken a thorough sip of his mixed drink. “So, like I was saying…we always wanted that fantasy, right? Well, tonight we’re making it happen.”

I stare at my friend blankly. “You’re kidding.”

“I’m not.” He grins as he passes me his phone. “I posted an ad online and I got a few replies. She sounded the most promising. Tell me what you think.”

It’s a good thing that I’m not drinking from my cup because I would have spurted it all out. Because I’m looking at Alyssa’s picture except it’s a different Alyssa. Gone are the glasses and the shy smile. Her wavy hair is all sleek and straight and she’s wearing black eye shadow along with black eyeliner, which makes her deep blue-green eyes stand out. There is a coat of lip-gloss on her pouty lips and she’s sporting a sexy smile. There is an undeniable, playful, vivacious energy dancing in her eyes. In a bright red dress, she looks a different person.

“You like her, don’t you?” Adam excitedly says. “I knew you’d like her. You have a thing for brunettes. So do I.”

“And me,” Greg adds. “Shouldn’t she be getting here soon?”

“Any minute now.” Adam grins at me. “She said we could do whatever we want to her. I can’t wait to fuck her pretty face.”

I hand Adam his phone in a state of mild shock. I can’t really say anything. Numbness has settled in my body. I can’t do this to Alyssa. What if she thinks I planned all of this? What if she tells Miranda? Dread congeals in my stomach until I feel dizzy, like I’m about to sway. But there isn’t time to back out because there’s a knock on the door.

“I need more whiskey,” I quickly say as I frantically stand up and grab the bottle on the nightstand. “You want some, Greg?”

“Sure. Besides, I do better when I’m drunk, anyway. I’ve been told.”

I pour myself straight whiskey and do the same with Greg’s cup. I don’t glance over at Alyssa until it’s impossible for me not to. God, she looks so beautiful. I find myself transfixed by her sheer beauty. I’ve always thought she was pretty, but she always hid behind loose clothing that was one size too big. Now she’s wearing a tight black dress, which hugs her sexy, curvy body, and a pair of black tights that accentuate her shapely legs. I gulp as I glance at her black high heels and bite down on my lower lip as she finally looks at me. Her gorgeous bright eyes widen in alarm as our gazes meet until I smile.

“Hi beautiful,” I say with all the confidence I can muster. “My name’s Erick.”

For a second it feels like she’s going to say she knows me, but then she breaks out in a sexy grin and I see the shyness literally dissipate on her face, replaced by excitement. “Hi Erick. I’m Alyssa.”

This is definitely weird, acting like we’ve never met before, but it’d be weirder to explain to my friends she’s my babysitter. I grab a red cup and fill it with whiskey and soda and hand it to her with a smile.

“Here you go,” I say. “Some whiskey and coke.”

“Thank you,” she says as she carefully sits down next to me and accepts the drink. “I love Jack Daniel’s.”

“Hi Alyssa, I’m Greg,” my friend says with a wink. “It’s nice to meet you, too. You seem shy.”

She stares at the carpeted floor as her cheeks flush. “I am. I’m more of a bookworm and a homebody. Believe it or not, I’ve never done something like this.”

“Mm. Hot,” Adam says as he sits down next to her. “I love shy girls. They’re the naughtiest.”

Her cheeks turn even more crimson. “I have to agree. No one suspects us. But sometimes we have the dirtiest minds.”

I’m definitely surprised. But just hearing her say that is turning me on. I drink more whiskey and feel my erection coming to life as my gaze flickers to her breasts. She has such a nice chest; I wonder why she always hides them if they are so sexy. I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable, so I focus my attention on her face, which isn’t hard since she looks so flawless right now.

“So what are you into?” Greg asks, pouring himself more whiskey. “I hope you don’t mind me asking. You did say we could do whatever we want to you… but we want to make sure you’re comfortable.”

She smiles and I’m tempted to run my fingers down her cheek because her skin looks so soft. She says, “Well, I won’t lie. I like it… kind of rough.”

My right cheek twitches as Greg grins in approval. “I like the sound of that. So you’re into everything you said in the email?”

She nods. “Yeah, pretty much. I know it might be wrong, but I like it. It feels good.”

Now I’m curious as to what she wrote in the email. The whiskey is working its way through my system and I feel possessed as I run my left hand up her silky smooth leg that’s covered by the sheer tights. I feel her stiffen next to me and when I bring my mouth to her ear, I feel her tense in anticipation.

“Are you okay with this?” I ask her in a low whisper.

She doesn’t hesitate to nod. I almost don’t believe her until she puts a hand on my thigh and slowly moves it up my leg. My cock hardens even more as her palm grazes my erection, making me inhale deeply when she leans over to kiss the corner of my mouth.

“What did he tell you to do?” Adam asks as I close my eyes and linger in the soft, light kiss.

When I open my eyes, I see Alyssa smirking as she pulls away from me and gets on her hands and knees to crawl toward Greg. He looks at her with pure lust in his eyes as she parts his legs and starts rubbing him through his pants.

“He told me to suck you off,” she says in a seductive voice. “Is that okay?”

“Fuck yeah,” he says, watching her unbuckle him. “Suck me off as much as you want, baby. It’s yours.”

His words seem to entice her because she quickly unzips his pants and pulls out his cock, kissing the head before grabbing him by the base and sucking the tip. Greg tilts his head back and groans as she slowly works on his cock, making sure to moan around him. Even though my dick is throbbing painfully, I still manage to get up and sit next to Greg so I can watch Alyssa fuck him with her deft mouth.

I’d expect to feel jealous, but I don’t. It’s so hot to see her stroking and sucking him as he thrusts his cock further inside her mouth. Adam appears next to Greg and ,apparently, he’s too excited because he’s already touching himself as he watches Alyssa blowing Greg.

“Can you choke on it, baby?” Greg asks in a whisper.

Alyssa doesn’t speak but immediately releases her grip on his cock and slowly swallows his entire length, making him shudder and forcing a groan from him as we all watch her gag on his cock. When she pops him out of her mouth, there is a web of spit laced between his cock and her bottom lip. My dick twitches in my pants.

A sexy grin spreads on her face as she reaches out with her left hand to stroke Adam’s stiff cock while she continues to suck Greg and her right hand wanders to my crotch. Not wanting to waste time, I unbuckle my pants and roll down my boxers to give her access to my throbbing erection.

“I feel like such a bad girl,” she says after letting Greg plop out of her mouth. Her hand wraps around my cock. “But it feels so good.”

I groan as her hand slowly moves up and down my shaft. I watch her resume sucking Greg and she seems to genuinely enjoy it. She moans as he wraps her hair around his fingers and thrusts himself into her mouth, hard, making her gag on his cock.

“You like that, don’t you?” Greg says as he pulls on her hair. “You like being a dirty whore for us.”

“I do,” she says breathlessly as she works her hand faster on my cock, making me shiver. “I love it.”

As much as I love Alyssa’s hand on me, I want to feel her succulent mouth drenching me in wetness. By the way she is fucking Greg with her mouth, I know that she’s great at it. She seemed to read my mind because she stops sucking Greg and moves over to me. She looks up with a sultry gaze that makes my throat tighten and my cock throb in pure anticipation. She keeps her gaze on me as she slowly licks my rigid shaft until she wraps those soft lips around the head of my cock. I run my hand through her soft, silky hair and she bobs up and down on my dick, stroking me at the same time.

“I’m so turned on,” she says, taking a breather as her right hand wanders down her curvy body. “Can I touch myself?”

“Of course,” I quickly say.

Excitement runs through me as she moans and starts fingering herself. She must be really wet because I can hear her finger sliding in and out of her wet pussy, making me ache to touch her.

“Choke on his cock,” Greg growls as he furiously touches himself. “Just like you did with me.”

I watch her intently as she slowly swallows all of my rigid length. Even though she gags on it once, she keeps my cock deep in her throat for a few seconds before she starts throat fucking me, making me close my eyes and instinctively thrust my hips. She pops me out of her mouth and moans as she furiously flickers her finger against her wet cunt.

“Fuck, I’m so wet,” she says in a raspy moan. “You taste so good.”

I open my eyes and groan when I see her lips and chin covered in a mixture of her saliva and my arousal. She surprises me when she lowers her mouth to my balls and softly kisses one before sucking on it. I roughly pull on her hair with my left hand as I stroke myself, loving how wet and slippery she made my cock.

“Dirty girl,” I say as she starts to tremble. “Keep doing that. It feels so good.”

Alyssa seems to love my words of approval because she sucks on my balls with more fervor, making me shake, too. I don’t want to come yet, though, because I still want to be inside her and make her come on my cock. So I gently grab her chin and force her to look up at me.

“Lie down on the bed, baby,” I say and stop touching myself.

She gets up, takes off her clothes and I grind my teeth when her bare breasts come into full view. Her curvy body is driving me insane, making me want to devour her completely.

“How would you like three men ravaging you?” Adam asks as he stands and gets closer to her. “Sucking your tits and eating you out?”

“I’d come so fast,” she says, glancing at him. “I’d scream.”

Naked, she lies down on the bed and I immediately grab her legs and place them around my shoulders. She gasps as Adam sucks on her neck and Greg goes to the other side to suckle on her taut nipple. I plant a soft kiss on her wet, trimmed pussy and moan at how good she smells. She shivers as I slowly savor her taste, trailing my tongue up her wet slit and stopping at her clit, where I gently suck on the sensitive flesh until she groans loudly and grips the back of my head.

“You like that, don’t you?” Adam asks as he lightly slaps her other breast, making her moan even louder. “You like being our fuck toy.”

“Yes,” she says breathlessly, digging her fingernails into my hair. “I love being a dirty whore for all of you.”

I lick her voraciously as Adam and Greg suck on her tits, making her writhe and quickly lose control. I feel and taste her arousal dripping onto my chin and I suck on her clit again, making her scream. I plunge my tongue back into her slick entrance as she starts riding my face, clearly enjoying having my tongue in her pussy.

“It feels so fucking good,” she says, trembling. “Please don’t stop.”

I look up at her and feel my balls tighten at the sight of her beautiful face in absolute pleasure. She opens her eyes to look down at me and I add my middle finger inside her drenched cunt as I lick her clit with fast, urgent strokes. Her fingers tremble in my hair and her legs shake on my shoulders as a guttural moan escapes her.

“You’re going to come, aren’t you?” Greg whispers into her ear. “Come on his mouth. Scream as loud as you want.”

Her body convulses, her spine arches and she releases a sexy, raw moan. Warm juices flood my lips and tongue as I greedily lap away at her arousal, loving the way she loses complete control as her orgasm sends her body over the edge. The way she is grinding her cunt against my mouth makes my dick throb with anticipation of being inside her. I withdraw my finger from her slick, tight pussy and kiss her wet mound before I start taking off my clothes. She looks at me with such a hungry, eager expression that I’m tempted to thrust myself inside her and make her scream in absolute pleasure.

“Please, fuck me,” she hoarsely whispers. “All three of you.”

“Gladly,” Greg says as he removes his pants and boxers. “Did you bring lube?”

“Yeah, it’s in my purse.”

Adam throws me a condom and I rip the foil and slip it on. I tease her slick, sensitive clit with the head of my cock and she violently shudders as Greg also outs on a condom. She moans as I tease her wet opening by rubbing myself slowly against her heat. I love watching her writhe and moan.

“You want to get fucked by all of us?” I ask, easing my cock along her pussy lips. “Naughty girl.”

“Please,” Alyssa says, pure lust in her voice. “I need it.”

“Mm, that’s what I like to hear,” Adam says as he slowly strokes himself. “You want me to fuck your mouth while my friends fuck your tight pussy and ass?”

“Please!” she almost screams. “I want to be your fuck toy. Fuck me hard until I scream.”

Greg pulls aside her hair and gently bites down on her neck, making her gasp. “Get on your side, baby. You need to get ready for my cock.”

“Okay,” she says excitedly. She surprises me when she wraps her arms around my neck and places her mouth near my ear. “I can’t wait for you to fuck me.”

I smirk as I kiss her cheek and slowly guide my cock into her drenched pussy. I slip inside so easily and she gasps as I fill her tight cunt. I close my eyes and groan as I wrap my hands firmly around her waist and thrust deep inside until my cock completely disappears in her pussy.

“God, you feel so fucking good,” I whisper as I open my eyes and gaze at her beautiful face. “You’re so wet and yet tight.”

Greg stretches out behind her and nibbles on her earlobe before he says, “I’m going to lube you up, okay?”

She nods and I watch her expression as he fingers her ass. She moans and thrusts her hips against me, making me groan as I feel her pussy clench around my cock. Adam runs his free hand through her long hair before he roughly pulls on it, making her close her eyes and loudly moan.

“I can’t wait to fuck your tight little asshole,” Greg murmurs as he replaces his finger with his cock, teasing her opening with his hardness. “Are you ready for me, baby?”

“Yes,” she says breathlessly as she reopens her eyes and reaches her hand back to guide his cock inside her. “Just… can you please be gentle at first? Someone was rough with me once, and it hurt afterward.”

“Of course,” he says before he grips her hips and groans. “Fuck. You feel amazing.”

I slowly thrust into her as Greg gently pulls back and enters her again. Adam teases her by slapping his cock on her cheek and she moans as he rubs himself on her face.

“You want my cock?” Adam asks as she reaches for his dick.

“Yes,” she urgently whispers and wraps her lips around him. “Use me.”

I pull out and slam into her so hard, it takes her by complete surprise. She starts sucking Adam, moaning and thrusting herself between Greg and me and it’s clear that she’s enjoying every second because she doesn't stop trembling and moaning. Greg bites down on her shoulder and she hisses as her nails rake down my back, making me thrust inside with more force.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave



“Fuck my face,” she says in a possessed voice.

Adam doesn’t hesitate to grab the back of her head and shove his cock down her throat until she’s gagging around him. When he pulls out of her mouth, spit dribbles down her chin until he forces himself back inside of her eagerly awaiting throat. It’s so hot to watch her in so much pleasure. And her pussy feels so good wrapped around my throbbing cock. Greg sucks on her neck as his thrusts become a little more urgent and deep, forcing her to shake and whimper. She starts rocking back and forth between the two of us as she fucks Adam with her mouth, making him groan when she starts throat fucking him.

“Fuck, you’re so good,” Adam says as he wraps his fingers around several strands of her hair and pulls on them. “How do you like those two cocks inside of you while you fuck my cock with your mouth?”

I lick her neck before I say, “You’re so wet and slippery. Are you going to come for us?”

“Oh God,” she gasps, releasing Adam's cock. “Keep talking to me like that, it’s so hot.”

Greg slaps her ass before he pulls her head back by her hair, bringing his mouth to her ear again. “Come hard for us again. I want to feel you squeeze my cock and scream until I have to muffle you with my hand.”

“I have an idea,” I say and stop thrusting. “Get on top of me.”

Greg pulls out of her ass, and Alyssa quickly does as I say. I’m still inside of her as she carefully rolls on top of me and patiently waits for Greg to enter her again. Once he’s inside, she starts grinding back and forth between the both of us and eagerly sucks Adam’s cock. I groan as I watch her ride my cock. Her sexy moans become louder, her thrusts more insistent and hard. I feel her getting wetter as every second passes and her legs begin to uncontrollably shake around me. I wander my hands up to her breasts and pinch her taut nipples before her back arches and she gasps.

“I’m going to fucking come,” she hisses as her thrusts become frantic and uncontrollable. “Please don’t stop.”

She jerks Adam’s cock with her hand as her breathing becomes shallow and her thrusts become erratic and needy. I thrust back into her with equal force, making her eyes close and forcing her to bury her head into the crook of my neck. She whispers 'fuck' over and over again and it’s the sexiest thing I’ve heard in a long time. Between her sexy voice and her tight pussy, I almost lose it. Greg’s thrusts become a little rougher and I make her gasp when I suddenly pull her hair and bring my mouth to her ear.

“Come for me,” I whisper in a low, gritty voice. “I want you to come so hard on my cock, you can’t help but scream in pleasure.”

Without warning, I bite down on her neck and I feel her body stiffen as she starts to buck against Greg and me. She rakes her nails down my chest, all the way to my hip. Her scream is so visceral and sexy that Greg has to wrap his hand around her mouth to muffle how loud it is. I feel her tight cunt squeezing my cock and I have to sustain my orgasm because I don’t want to stop fucking her yet. Not when her pussy gets even more wet and slippery and the expression on her face is making me delirious with even more lust. Her body goes slack for a few seconds as she trembles and breathes heavily against my neck.

“I need to fuck her,” Adam says. “That was so fucking hot.”

I kiss her cheek before I say, “You were so good. You want to suck my cock again?”

She urgently nods before she gets off of me and I slip out of her slick cunt. Although I want to keep fucking her, I don’t want to be greedy and keep her all to myself, so I move off to the side and take off the condom and throw it away in the wastebasket. When I get back on the bed, Alyssa is already on top of Adam, slowly moving up and down on his cock. Hearing her wet pussy working his cock makes me shiver in lust again and I eagerly move next to her face as I stroke myself. She stares at my cock earnestly as Adam roughly thrusts into her while Greg resumes fucking her from behind, making her breasts sway.

“You like watching me touch myself?” I ask as I work my slippery, hard cock with my hand.

“Yes,” she says breathlessly without taking her eyes off it. “It’s so hot. Don’t stop doing it. I want all of you to finish on me.”

I groan at the image of her beautiful face and body covered in our seed. Adam wraps his hand around her neck and lightly squeezes it as she starts to violently shake again. Greg suddenly pulls out of her and takes off the condom before he throws it into the trash. Alyssa moans as she watches him touch himself as well, allowing Adam to flip her over and bring her legs over his shoulders to start pounding into her. I bite my lower lip as I start jerking myself off harder, loving the throaty, erotic moans coming from her as Adam pulls back and slams into her so hard, making her desperately clutch the sheets for support.

“You like me fucking you deep and hard like that?” he asks as he lightly slaps her cheek. “You like being used, don’t you?”

“Oh God,” she whispers as her hands start to shake. “I’m going to come again. Fuck! Please don’t stop.”

“Milk my cock,” he says as her back arches and he pulls her hair. “You dirty slut.”

“Fuck!” she screams as her legs tremble on his shoulders.

“Shit,” Greg mutters before he groans. “I’m going to fucking come.”

“Come on me, baby,” she pants as she looks at him. “I want your cum on me. Please.”

Her sexy, urgent plea is quickly followed by more erotic, throaty moans that threaten to send me over the edge. Just watching Adam fuck her as she violently comes on him is too much. My thighs tremble, my balls tightening and I groan as Greg starts coming on her chest. She looks over at me with pure lust swimming in her eyes and that’s all the incentive I need. I quickly move closer to her and' while Greg shoots his load over her full breasts, I start coming on her face.

She moans as the first spurt lands on her left cheek and the second lands in her open mouth. I groan as the third spurt falls onto the corner of her mouth, which she quickly licks away and savors with her tongue. Even though I just came, I feel my cock twitch as she slides her finger through Greg’s cum and greedily sucks away at her drenched finger. Greg moans as we all watch her happily lick away his cum before Adam shakes and starts to lose control.

“Are you going to come on me, baby?” Alyssa asks as she gazes at him.

“Fuck,” Adam hisses as he pulls out and takes off the condom, throwing it aside. “I’m going to nut on your pretty little face.”

She moans as the first drops of his cum land on her cheek, followed by another strand on her nose. The final one lands on her chin, and she does the same with his cum, taking it in her finger and tasting it in her mouth.

“Mm, all of you taste so delicious,” she says. “Thank you.”

“No, thank you,” I say as I kiss the top of her head. “You were so fucking sexy.”

****

Needless to say, I get very little sleep that night. Since I’m sleeping on the couch, I can’t help but replay the night’s events over and over in my head. I almost can’t believe it happened. I would have never imagined Alyssa to be so perverted and naughty. But I find myself loving it. Even though it’s two in the morning and I should be getting some sleep, I find myself restless on the couch, staring at the ceiling as I imagine her hot, wet mouth around my hard cock.

What if I were to have her all to myself? I’d be able to kiss and fuck her all I want without anyone else interrupting. My dick hardens at the thought and I consider masturbating until I hear my phone go off. Wondering who it could be at this hour, I reach for my phone on the coffee table and smirk in surprise when I see that it’s Alyssa calling.

“Hey,” I whisper softly.

Silence meets my greeting. Perhaps she’s calling to say that she feels ashamed about what we did? Even though she did seem to thoroughly enjoy it, maybe she feels embarrassed now. I’m about to say something when she moans, making my cock harden even more.

“I’m sorry,” she says in a throaty whisper. “I can’t stop thinking about you and how hot you are. You tasted so fucking good.”

I hear a bed creak and I ask, “You want my cock again, don’t you? Are you touching yourself?”

She moans so loud, making me shiver. I close my eyes and imagine her naked, her legs parted as she fingers her wet pussy drenched with her arousal. I rub my hard cock as I remember the way her cum tasted and how tight her pussy felt.

“Can I see you?” she asks. “I know it’s late, but I can’t sleep. I need you.”

“You need my cock inside you again?” I ask as I envision her on top of me again, coming on my dick.

“Yes,” she urgently says. “Can you come over? My roommate is out for the night. No one will bother us.”

“You’re insatiable, aren’t you?”

****

After I shower, I dress and make my way out of the house, not caring if Miranda wakes up and doesn’t find me there. She’s always done similar shit to me, so it’s about time she experienced it herself. I expect to be a little tired as I make my way to Alyssa’s apartment, but I find myself wide awake.

To be honest, I’ve never met a woman like Alyssa who was so into sex. She’s obviously comfortable with her body that she can have multiple orgasms, and it’s something that turns me on immensely. I wonder how many times I can make her come with my mouth and cock.

After I park the car, I spot her sitting on the curb, patiently waiting for me. When she sets her gaze on me, she stands up with a shy smile. Even though she’s wearing a hoodie now, she still looks beautiful with her damp, wavy hair. I also notice that she's still not wearing glasses.

“Hey,” she says as she brushes her hand against mine. “My apartment is on the bottom floor. So we don’t have to worry too much about making noise.”

She leads me to her apartment, which is right in front of the parking lot. Once we’re inside, we sit on the couch and she offers me a glass of whiskey, which I accept. She won’t stop staring at me as I sip from the glass and I can tell she’s a little tipsy as her face is flushed and her shyness is missing.

“Was I okay?” she abruptly asks. “I hope I wasn’t terrible. What did your friends say?”

I finish the substantial amount of whiskey a little too fast because I find my head spinning once I set the tumbler down on the coffee table. I say, “They were enamored by you. They wouldn’t stop talking about how perfect you were.”

Her cheeks redden. “I’m not perfect… but that’s sweet of them.” She pauses and says, “I’m not going to judge you, but what about Miranda? What if she finds out?”

I sigh before I say, “We’re getting a divorce.”

Her back stiffens against the couch and she frowns. “Oh, I’m so sorry, Erick. I had no idea. You guys seemed to be doing well. Is that why your friend set this up?”

“I guess so. He wanted to cheer me up.”

She tentatively smiles as she scoots closer to me. “Well, I hope I cheered you up a little. Maybe I can distract you some more.”

She brushes up against me, rubbing her breasts against my arm as her hand wanders down to my crotch. I feel myself harden as she brings her mouth to my ear and she moans, making my entire body stiffen.

“You know, I’ve always wanted you,” she whispers, slowly rubbing my erection. “When I saw you in the hotel room, I almost couldn’t believe it. I thought I was never going to have a chance with you.”

“Is that why you were always shy with me?”

She nods and then kisses my neck, making me shiver. “I want to suck your cock again. Can I?”

“Of course. But first, I need to kiss you.”

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her toward me. She places her legs on either side of me and straddles me before I fervently kiss her, making her moan as I roam my hands down her back all the way to her hips. She tastes so ripe and delicious and I love the way she moves her hips against me, rubbing her heat against my erection. I break the kiss to move my lips to her neck, where I kiss and suckle the sensitive skin until she’s moaning and shuddering on top of me.

“I can’t wait for you to ride me so I can suck on your tits,” I whisper against her neck.

“God, you turn me on so much. I bet you’ll make me squirt so hard.”

I stop moving. “You can squirt?”

“Yeah.” She laughs. “I didn’t mention that to your friend because it only happens on occasion. It’s never happened with a guy before. But I bet you can change that.”

I slide my hand up to her hair and roughly pull on several of the strands as I say, “I want you squirting all over my cock. On my hand. In my mouth.”

“Please,” she urgently says as she shivers. “I need it. I need you.”

I bite her neck gently before I say, “I want you to get naked and suck my cock as you touch yourself. Can you do that for me?”

She doesn’t say anything as she quickly gets up and starts stripping in front of me. I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans as I watch her full breasts come into view. Once she is nude, I take out my fully engorged cock and watch as she gets on her knees and settles between my parted legs. She softly kisses the head before licking my cock slowly, teasing me with her tongue. She runs her tongue up and down my shaft several times as she gazes up at me.

“I love sucking your cock,” she whispers. “You taste so delicious.”

I groan as I watch her take her my thick cock into her mouth. Her mouth drenches me and she moves a hand down to her cunt, where she eagerly finger herself while sucking me. I pull her head down until her lips are brushing the base of my cock, making me hiss as she cradles my balls and massages them with her free hand. She bobs up and down on my cock and fingers herself faster.

“You like fingering yourself as you choke on my cock?” I ask as I run my hand through her long, wavy hair.

She doesn’t respond; she just looks up at me as she swallows my entire rigid length again and stays there for a few moments, making me groan and shiver as I hear her finger flickering against her wet cunt. She pops me out of her mouth and I love seeing the strand of spit connecting her mouth to my cock.

“Can you touch yourself, baby?” she asks as she gazes up at me. “I love watching you jerk off.”

“Sure. Get on the couch and spread yourself for me. I want to see you coming.”

She gets up and rests on the couch, facing me. She parts her legs and I jerk myself off as I watch her eagerly finger her wet, tight pussy. She doesn’t take her eyes off my cock as I continue to stroke myself. My cock is wet and slippery from her mouth and some pre-cum leaks out as I notice her legs trembling while her finger makes wet, slippery sounds inside her cunt.

“Baby, I’m going to come,” she whispers in a raspy tone as her hands start to shake.

I stroke myself faster for her, wanting to see her come for me. She keeps her gaze on my cock as she suddenly gasps, arching her back as the orgasm takes over her body. I love watching as she surrenders to pleasure and the sexy sounds that she makes. Her moans become louder as she grinds against her hand and her body violently trembles. When she closes her eyes and tilts her head back, I stop touching myself to lie down and gently move her hand away to replace it with my mouth. She gasps as I take a tentative, slow lick of her drenched pussy, loving the way her fingers tremble through my hair and she pushes up against me.

“Oh my God, Erick,” she pants. “You’re going to make me come again, baby.”

“I love when you say my name,” I whisper before I flicker my tongue against her clit.

I lick her voraciously until her arousal is all over my mouth and chin and all I can taste is her sweet, addicting juice on my tongue and lips. She covers her mouth with her hand but I can still hear her sexy voice calling out my name over and over as her pussy floods my mouth with her cum. I give her a minute to wind down before I slip a finger inside her tight, wet core, fingering and eating her at the same time. A sexy, earthy scream escapes her before she digs her fingers into my hair and calls out my name again as if in a chant.

“Erick, I’m going to come so fucking hard,” she says with a shaky voice. “Please don’t stop.”

I continue fingering her as I lick her clit with my tongue, completely fixated by the way she is thrashing against me. I can feel her third orgasm already building and I know she’s going to come hard on my mouth, so I quicken the pace of my finger and tongue. Sure enough, a few moments later she is gushing into my mouth, completely drenching my mouth and chin in her cum. It tastes so sweet and I find myself moaning as I lick away the remainder from her wet folds.

“You made me squirt so hard, baby,” she whimpers as her body continues to convulse. “Please fuck me. I need your cock inside of me.”

I kiss her cunt before I sit back down on the couch and say, “Get on top of me. I want you riding me.”

I watch her reach down to the floor to grab her pants and take out a condom from the pocket. She hands it to me with a sly grin.

“I’m going to grab a towel just in case,” she says as she wanders off to the hallway. “I have a feeling you’re going to make me go crazy.”

I take off my shirt and put on the condom before I patiently wait for her to return. She places a large black towel underneath my legs and then carefully gets on top of me, guiding my cock into her slick entrance. She is so wet and slick that I ease inside her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me before I kiss her, making her taste her own cum.

“Don’t you taste delicious?” I murmur as she starts to slowly grind against me. “You taste so fucking sweet.”

She sucks on my lower lip as she begins to ride me hard and fast. I can smell our sex in the air and it turns me on even more. I lean into her left breast and suck on her taut nipple. She moans as I flicker my tongue over the sensitive skin and gently bite down on the hardened nub. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and bounces up and down on me, making me growl when she moans into my ear.

“You feel so good inside of me, Erick,” she says in a sexy, low tone that makes my balls ache. “I love the feel of your thick cock in my tight pussy.”

My grip on her hips intensifies as I meet her thrust for thrust. I suck on her other nipple and pull on her hair as her pussy tightens around my cock like a vice, making me shudder when she moans in my ear again.

“Come on my cock, baby,” I say as her thrusts become erratic and frantic.

I hold her close to me as her breathing turns shallow and she urgently whispers my name as she jerks away from me and comes all over my cock, drenching me in her wetness. I feel the clear liquid drip all the way down to my balls and I growl as I pull her in for a deep kiss as she continues to tremble in absolute pleasure.

“Alyssa, you’re going to make me nut soon if you keep coming like that,” I say as I tease her drenched opening with the head of my cock. “Do you want me to pound your tight little pussy?”

“Please, babe,” she says in between long, labored breaths. “I want you to ravage me.”

“Get on your hands and knees.”

She is so obedient, and it’s another thing that turns me on about her. I could never do this with Miranda. She’d never let me do the things I’m doing to Alyssa. Hell, my wife doesn’t even want me touching her anymore. But my issues with Miranda quickly fade away as I watch Alyssa get on her hands and knees and stretch her sexy body for me. I slide into her and make her gasp when I quickly pull out and slam back in.

“Are you okay?” I ask as I stay completely still. “Did I hurt you?”

“Fuck me hard,” she whispers as she pushes back against my throbbing cock. “Use me. Make me scream. Own me.”

Her words urge me on. I grip her hips tightly as I begin to fuck her as hard as I can, focusing on how slippery and tight her pussy feels around my cock. I grab her hair and roughly pull on it, making her groan as my balls slap against her clit and I fuck her with deep, hard thrusts that have me gripping her hip tightly for balance.

“Fuck me, Erick,” she moans in pleasure.

I groan and close my eyes as I relish the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She is too wet and tight. I could probably last a lot longer, but just thinking about her squirting all over my cock is sending me closer and closer to the edge. The sound of my cock slamming into her pussy is making my spine stiffen and my breathing shallow.

“I want to taste you,” she huskily says. “Can I please swallow your cum?”

I abruptly pull out of her and take off the condom, setting it aside before I say, “Turn around and open your mouth, baby.”

She looks up at me with those sexy eyes and opens her mouth as she eagerly waits for me to come. I jerk myself off until I can hold back no longer and I put my cock close to her open mouth. She wraps her soft lips around the tip and looks up at me as I shudder and feel the familiar stirring in my balls.

“I’m going to come,” I whisper as my legs start to tremble.

I come so hard in her mouth, groaning as I spurt my hot seed down her throat. She doesn’t flinch away or gag as she eagerly swallows every drop of my cum. She doesn’t take her eyes off my face as I finish in her mouth, and once I’m done coming, she kisses my cock before licking her lips with a sexy smile.

“Mm. You taste amazing.”

Even though out of breath and exhausted, I kiss her deeply before I watch her put her clothes back on. I dress before I start getting turned on again.

****

One week later, I close the door behind me and sigh as I slowly make my tired way to the kitchen. I expect Miranda to be in there, brooding and complaining about something else I did wrong until I hear a familiar laugh echoing down the hall. I can’t help but smile as I hear Alyssa’s calm, feminine voice coming from the living room.

When I’m in the kitchen, I don’t say anything as I look across and watch her read to Dylan, who is enraptured by the story. Alyssa notices me in the kitchen and smirks at me before she continues reading to Dylan.

I know better than to try anything with her at home, so I take out my phone and start forming a new message to her.

It’s always nice to see you… what are you doing tonight? 




Published 
Written by RDeLajour
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments