Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Gangbang Dream Come True

"Amy turns into a cock hungry slut, when her boyfriend organises a gangbang."

46
5 Comments 5
85.2k Views 85.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Famous Story
Amy was an adventurous 20 year old girl and loved all kinds of sex with both men and women, so when her boyfriend Tony suggested a gangbang she was more than willing to take him up on the offer. The thought of having several men touching and fucking her at once was a real turn on.

She agreed to meet Tony at his flat on a Friday evening. Before she made her way out she drank several shots of tequila to take the edge off. The tequila did its job and as she rang on his doorbell, she was a little drunk but very horny. She wondered how many of Tony’s friends would have agreed to take up the offer.

Amy was looking hot with a short tight dress clinging to her skinny yet voluptuous body. She had very large tits, which didn’t need supporting with a bra, and long blonde hair. As she went into the flat she could already feel her juices starting to flow.

In the living room were a few of Tony’s friends. She knew most of them quite well and found herself even more turned on knowing they would soon be all over her hard body. Tony poured her a large glass of tequila and told her to drink it in one, he knew that tequila really turned her on. She quickly downed the drink and turned to look at the guys “ Which one of you wants to feel my tits?” She did not want to wait around any longer, she wanted cock, and she wanted lots of it.

Tony went out of the room and his best friend Darren walked up to Amy and slowly started to pull her dress down and looked her in the eyes. “Your gonna get fucked hard tonight, you know that don ‘t you.”

“Oh yeah” said Amy. "I want all of your cocks rammed up inside me.” In a flash the dress was off as well as her panties.

Darren picked up a bottle of baby oil and began to pour it over her large firm breasts. Then he started to rub his hands all over her tits. The feeling made her moan with pleasure, and the others began to join in, soon she had hands and oil all over her body. Tony came back into the living room holding a video camera, he was not going to pass up the chance of recording every moment of Amy’s first gangbang.

The camera turned Amy on even more and she looked into the lens as a dozen hands caressed every inch of her body. “I’m going to get fucked liked never before tonight, I am going to get it in every hole because I am dirty, dirty, cock craving whore, I need cocks inside me now.” Her eyes were wild with passion, and she could feel her pussy dripping. The hands were all over her slippery body and she reached down to release some cock.

Darren pulled his trousers down, he was already hard. “Ok baby I want you to suck on this.”

Darren had a big cock, even bigger than Tony’s 7 inches. The sight of the throbbing member made Amy squeal and she dropped to her knees and started to suck. She was excellent at blowjobs and was soon taking his whole cock down into her throat, she came up for air and looked at Darren, “ I want you to fuck my mouth I want all of you to fuck my mouth.”

Darren didn’t need any encouragement and soon began banging his cock into Amy’s throat while holding the back of her head. Amy was getting even more turned on at the sight of a queue of cocks waiting to get deep throated. After just five minutes she had taken all of them in her mouth and now she wanted them to fuck her. “ I need to get fucked.” She was looking at Tony and his camera, “ I need to get fucked hard and I need to get fucked right now.”

She was desperate for cock but Tony wanted to make her wait. He took out his cock and filmed her wile she deep throated him taking every inch of his shaft deep inside her throat. The others stood and watched as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

Then the doorbell rang, “Don’t fuck her yet!” he said to his friends and went to answer the door. Amy didn’t mind, she went back to the six hard cocks that were waiting for her mouth. She forced took two cocks in her throat and grabbed at the others giving them hand jobs.

Tony came back into the room with more friends, there must have been another 10 guys with him. “Do you think this will be enough cock for you?”

“I’m a dirty little slut so I want as much cock as I can get my hands on” Amy was tingling with excitement. “But I need to get fucked soon, my pussy is so wet”

Soon all the guys were naked and Amy was covered in oil. She had sixteen pairs of hands running over her firm body and she loved it. She loved being a whore and letting all these men do what they wanted to her. She cried out “Someone fuck me, someone fuck me now!”

Darren looked at Tony and Tony gave him a nod. Darren picked up Amy and laid her on the floor, she was quivering with anticipation at the sight of sixteen hard cocks all around her.

“Fuck her tits first,” said one of Tony’s friends. Darren straddled Amy and placed his hard cock in between her big tits. Amy pushed her oiled breasts together as Darren slid his cock backwards and forwards.

Amy cried out with pleasure. “Your cock looks so good between my tits.”

Meanwhile Tony was hooking up the camera to his large screen TV. “Now you can see yourself getting fucked from all angles.” Amy looked at the screen and saw her shaved dripping pussy in close up on the screen, the sight made her quiver with excitement.

Slowly Darren moved down and placed his now throbbing cock at the opening to her pussy. Amy saw this on the big screen and jerked with excitement “Ram your hard cock in me now” she pleaded, but Darren simply rubbed the tip of his rod up and down her clit. Tony’s other friends were totally turned on by how much she was desperate for a hard length.

The more Darren rubbed her clit the more desperate Amy became. “I’m begging you for cock, please push it in me as hard as you can”

Darren kept playing with her clit increasing the speed his cock was moving over her dripping wet pussy and clit, Amy was now writhing so Darren told the others to hold her down. “Pin her to the floor I wanna see this bitch cum.”

Amy felt many strong rough hands hold her arms and legs to the floor, the feeling of restraint turned her on even more. “ Fuck my fucking cunt, I am a cock hungry whore, give it to me.”

Darren kept flicking his cock over her clit and Amy could hold back no longer, waves of orgasms started surging through her body. “Fuck me with your huge cock now.”

As Darren saw her eyes roll back in her head he gave her what she so desperately wanted and rammed his huge cock deep into her pussy. Amy screamed with delight as orgasm after orgasm raged through her. Darren’s huge cock was thrusting in and out of her at amazing speed and still Amy continued to orgasm “Oh fuck your cock is so huge it’s making me cum, fuck it harder, fuck it harder, I’m cumming again”

Tony had never seen his girlfriend so turned on and it was making him even hornier. He let the camera move all over her watching Darren’s cock slide in and out of her pussy, her big tits bouncing and her face contorting with pleasure.

Finally Amy’s orgasms subsided and she looked up to see all the men standing over her with some still holding her to the floor. There was a sea of cocks and she wanted them all. “Give me more cock, I can take much more cock.” She looked up at the screen and saw Darren’s cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy, it was the hottest thing she had ever seen.

Tony stood up and told his friend Matt to get ready. “Darren flip her over.” In a flash Darren had turned Amy over so now she was on top of him, “now hold her down to you chest” Amy felt Darren’s big arms wrap around her and hold her tight, she could not move even if she wanted to. Amy still had Darren’s big cock in her pussy but now her ass was ready for the taking.

She twitched with excitement; she loved anal sex but had never taken two cocks before. “Yes” she moaned. “I want two cocks inside me, I want two big cocks banging into me.”

Tony handed his friend Matt a bottle of lube and he went to work greasing up his cock and Amy’s waiting ass. Tony went back to filming “Look at the screen you dirty little whore,” said Tony.

Amy looked up and saw Darren’s cock deep inside her with Matt's cock poised over her ass “Give me those cocks I want them rammed into me” But Matt just teased Amy by just pushing his cock a tiny way into her ass.

Again Amy started to squirm with anticipation. “Feed those cocks to me, I’m a cock hungry slut, who needs to get fucked."

Matt just kept teasing her ass and Amy kept squirming, “Right hold her down.” Tony shouted to his friends and Amy felt a dozen arms holding her down on top of Darren, again this turned Amy on even more. “Oh my god I’m cumming”

This was Matt’s cue and he knew just what to do. As Amy started to shake from her orgasm he plunged his big cock deep into her asshole. Amy screamed with delight as she felt two big cocks fill her up like never before “Oh I fuckin love having two cocks in me, fuck the shit out of me, fuck it hard”

Darren and Matt’s rhythm was perfect, as one pulled out the other would thrust deep into Amy and then occasionally they would thrust together, making Amy squeal with delight. The action on the big screen mixed with Amy’s dirty talk was turning everybody on. It was the dirtiest thing any of them had seen. Tony was loving seeing his girlfriend behaving like the queen of sluts. “Right I think she is ready for some cum” Tony said.

“Yes give me your hot cum, I want it over my face and tits.” Amy was ready for some cum too.

Matt pulled his cock out of Amy ass and Darren flipped her onto her back again. Then Darren started pumping his cock into Amy’s pussy as fast as he could, again Amy squealed with delight “Yes Darren fuck it, fuck it hard, ram it in me, faster, faster” Darren was pumping as hard and fast as he could “ I want your cum on me, I want you to cum all over me” said Amy.

This was too much for Darren and he whipped his cock out and began to cum all over her. The first jet hit her tits but the second exploded all over Amy’s face. “Yes” she cried as she watched herself take the load on the big screen. Jet after jet spurted onto Amy, Darren had never cum this hard before.

“You dirty little whore,” said Tony “you want some more cum?”

“Give me as much cum as you have” replied Amy. She was feeling filthier than ever before and wanted to be drenched in cum. Next it was Matt’s turn. He plunged his cock into her pussy and gave her everything he had, within seconds he unleashed his load into Amy’s pussy and she cried out with delight.

When Matt was done Tony picked her up and put her on her knees. “Right give these two a hand job,” two of his friends stood either side of Amy, she grabbed the lube and started to jerk them off. She loved all the people watching her give these two guys what they wanted. “I want you guys to cum all over me” Amy was now working feverishly on the two hard cocks her hands sliding up and down the two slippery shafts.

“That’s right you little whore jerk me off good” said one of the guys. “I’ve been saving up my cum for the last two weeks and your gonna get all of it.”

Amy smiled she could not wait for his fat load. “Give it to me, I’m a cum hungry slut, give me your hot cum.” Just then his cock jerked and Amy knew the first load was nearly hers, she pulled him nearer and aimed his cock at her mouth. Amy felt the cock jerk again and his huge load exploded into her open mouth, the first two jets filled her mouth and cum started dribbling down her chin and onto her huge tits, jet after jet flew out of his cock and into her mouth, she swallowed what she could but there was so much cum most of it dribbled down her chin. “That was a huge load but I’m hungry for more”.

Amy was insatiable, she had never been that turned on in her life. “I want to cum on your big tits” said the second guy.

“Well make sure you cum hard then,” said Amy as she concentrated on the second cock. Within seconds she could feel the second guys cock was ready to unleash on her. She pointed the cock at her tits and looked the guy in the eyes. “Cum on my big titties, cum all over them.” Then with one final groan, the guy’s cum erupted all over Amy’s firm breasts, jet after jet covered her.

Once the guy was done she started rubbing the cum into her tits and showing off to the other guys, she was certainly ready for more! Tony told her to stand up. “Ok baby now it’s your turn to choose three cocks, which ones do you want?” Amy looked around at Tony’s friends, she had always fancied his friend Ritchie although had never let on, she looked into his eyes and then down to his cock, it was huge, the biggest of all. “I want this one for starters” and gave a wink to Ritchie.

She continued to inspect the cocks and chose the two next biggest belonging to Mark and JJ. “I want big huge cocks and I want them inside me at the same time.”

“You really are cock hungry whore” said Tony, “I wish I had known this about you sooner, right Ritchie you lie on the sofa and Amy you get on top” Ritchie sat on the sofa and Amy got on top facing him. “Put that huge fucking cock in my pussy” Ritchie reached down and positioned his cock over Amy’s pussy” You sure you can take this baby, it’s real big.”

“The bigger the better,” said Amy as she began to slide down his huge meat. It was much bigger than anything she had ever taken but she loved it and screamed with ecstasy. “I fuckin love your huge cock, fuck, it’s massive.

Petite Amy was now riding Ritchie’s huge member, her pussy lips stretched wide as she slid up and down. “Put one in my ass as well,” she cried. Mark, one of the guys who Amy picked stepped up and began to force his cock into her ass, Amy looked up at the screen and saw two massive cocks entering her and the site made her cum almost instantly. “I fuckin love huge cocks, fuckin fuck the shit out of this little whore” The two guys took Amy at her word and started pounding her even harder.

“Fuck yeah, you boys are fucking me real good, but I want more cock” Amy was now totally insatiable, she wanted more and Tony gave the nod to the third guy she had chosen, JJ. “Stick another one in my ass,” she pleaded. Mark moved up so he was sitting on Amy’s back but with his cock still in Amy’s ass. JJ moved in and began to slip his cock in next to Mark’s. Amy screamed “Oh yeah fill my ass up with cock, then fuck me hard”

Again the guys did as she asked and began banging away, at each stroke Amy screamed with pleasure, especially when she saw three cocks in her on the big screen. A couple of the other on lookers decided that it was time to shut Amy up so they climbed onto the back of the sofa and filled her mouth with two cocks.

Amy now had five cocks inside her and loved it even more. Tony didn’t know where to point the camera there was so much action, but he did know what he wanted to happen next. “Right guys I want you all to come at the same time, in one minute I am going to count down from 5 and then I want you to fill this little cum hungry whore up with as much cum as you can”

Amy squealed with delight, the thought of having five guys cumming inside her at once was to good to believe.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

The guys knowing they didn’t have long started pumping as hard as they could, Amy was full of cocks and totally loving it. Muffled squeals of ecstasy could be heard above the guys who were pounding into her.

Then the time came, Tony counted down, 5..4..3..2..1… on one Amy felt the first blast of cum as Ritchie unleashed his huge load into her pussy, then she felt the two loads explode into her ass and almost at once two massive loads into her mouth. She screamed as she felt the huge hot loads of cum shoot into her body and she began to shake as a wave of her own orgasms thrilled her.

“Take that cum you lovely little whore,” Ritchie said as he came and the rest of the guys joined in.

“Eat my fuckin hot cum you bitch”

“Take my load you cum hungry slut.”

Amy was in ecstasy, the thought of having all these men do want they wanted with her turned her on even more. After the five guys finally unleashed their loads, they pulled out and cum was pouring out of all her holes, but Amy was far from satisfied, she still had seven loads of cum waiting for her as she laid down on the sofa.

“Right I want the rest of you to do exactly what you want with me.” The guys who had yet to have their way with Amy seemed very excited and got together to talk.

Soon one of the guys came forward, it was someone Amy knew well, it was Tony’s friend Greg who she knew had always fancied her. “Right I just wanna fuck you straight but these two guys are gonna play with your clit and the rest are gonna hold you down, I want to feel you cum on my hard dick over and over”

“Well that shouldn’t be too hard” said Amy.

The boys went to work straight away pinning her to the sofa another two started working on her clit and Greg slid his cock into her pussy and looked into Amy’s eyes.

“You’ve been waiting along time for this,” said Amy, as he started burying his cock into her. The fact that she knew Greg wanted her so badly really turned her on, soon the feeling of being held down and getting her clit rubbed by two guys and getting fucked became too much. She could feel another orgasm welling up deep inside her. “Yes keep fucking me , keep rubbing my clit, fuck me harder.” The guys didn’t let her down and increased their speed. “Oh my god I’m cumming” she screamed as Greg felt her pussy contract and relax around his stiff cock.

“That feels good make her cum again,” yelled Greg, within a minute Amy was writhing and the guys holding her were struggling to keep her down.

"Oh god I’m cumming again,” Amy screamed, she had never been in this much ecstasy before, Tony made sure to get a big close up of Amy’s face as she came again and again. Greg loved the feeling of Amy cumming on his cock as he rammed it deep inside her. After her fifth orgasm Amy was screaming with pleasure, “make me cum, make me cum, make me cum again.” Amy was cumming so hard she started squirting over Greg’s cock.

“Ok, I got to stop cumming now boys or I’ll pass out,” Amy was still writhing and in ecstasy but everything was starting to go blurry.

“Fuck it keep going boys” said Tony, he was getting too much good stuff on camera to let them stop. Greg kept banging away and the boys kept playing with her clit. Greg could feel her orgasms getting more and more intense around his cock.

Amy was writhing with intense pleasure, but she was quieter now, as if the orgasms had taken over her entire body. Greg counted about 20 orgasms and still they went on.

“Keep fucking her, don’t stop," shouted Tony as he filmed Amy’s face. Her eyes were open but kept rolling back in her head in sheer ecstasy. Suddenly after about 30 straight orgasms her eyes closed. “You gave her so many orgasms she passed out” laughed Tony. Make sure your ready with a big load of cum when she wakes up.

Greg jumped up and began jerking of to get ready, 20 seconds later Amy’s eyes opened and she saw a big cock in front of her she grabbed it. “Give me your load Greg I want it now.” Amy was back in business. She give Greg’s cock just a few strokes before his huge load erupted onto her face. “That’s right cum right in my face, fucking give me your load” Greg came with about 6 jets of hot jism and once again Amy’s face was covered in cum before it dribbled onto her firm tits.

Surprisingly, Amy was still up for more. “I want more cock and more cum who’s next?”

Two of Greg’s friends came forward, they were shy types but after seeing what had be going on their shyness had evaporated. One of them spoke up. “Me and Tim want to fuck you in the pussy at the same time.”

“Sounds good to me boys, lets see how much my pussy will stretch” Amy laid down on top of Tim with her back on his chest, he easily slipped his cock into her pussy. “Gary I want you in me as well.” Gary stepped up and began driving his cock into what was now a very tight pussy, slowly he pushed his full length inside Amy, she groaned with pleasure, “My pussy has never been this full before, now show me what you got and fuck that tight cunt”

The boys began pumping into her wet pussy, getting faster and faster with each stroke, Tony couldn’t believe how much her pussy was stretching to take these two hard cocks, it looked even hotter on the TV.

All the while Tim was grabbing her big tits from behind and talking dirty into her ear. “Yyou fuckin love having two cocks in your tight pussy don’t you? You’re a dirty little whore who wants as much cock as you can get, can you feel my hard cock stretching your tight pussy? I’m gonna fuck you till you cum you filthy slut. You love me grabbing your big tits as I fuck you, don’t you?

All this dirty talk was perfect for Amy and after a couple of minutes of steady pounding she came on the two hard cocks in her pussy. “Feels good doesn’t it boys,” said Greg who had just had Amy come on his dick multiple times.

After her orgasm the two guys started ramming her pussy with extra speed and depth, Amy was like a rag doll between them as they pounded her as fast as they could, “Yeah that’s right just ram it in there, fucking ram it as fast as you can, fuck my tight cunt.” After another 20 or so strokes, Amy felt the first cum load shoot up inside her. “Fill my pussy with your cum.” she yelled and within 5 seconds the second load filled her pussy so much that cum started squirting out of her pussy as both men kept thrusting deep into her. 

There were still 5 men who had yet to have their way with Amy. One of the guys picked Amy off the floor and whilst standing he slid his cock in to her pussy, he was very tall and muscular and held Amy with hardly any effort.

“Come on, somebody take her ass,” Tony urged the others on. Grant didn’t need a second invitation and easily slipped his cock into Amy ass. Both the guys were well over six foot and Amy looked tiny sandwiched in between these two big guys.

They bounced Amy up and down on their cocks and she loved the feeling of getting double penetrated whilst suspended in the air by these big strong guys. Her tits bounced as the rhythm of the two guys increased. “Oh fuck this feels good. “ Amy had a huge smile on her face “I fuckin love bouncing on two dicks.”

After a few minutes the two guys gave each other a knowing look, it was time to give Amy their cum. The pace of the fucking increased and Amy sensed what was about to happen. “Yes, fuck my two holes as hard as you can.” Amy was being impaled at high speed and her beautiful tits were bouncing wildly. “Look at my tits bounce boys, fuck me harder”

Again the pace increased and Amy looked like a doll as she was sandwiched between these two huge guys, just as the pace of the fucking reached a peak, Amy felt both loads unleash into her ass and pussy. “Yes, yes, cum inside this dirty little whore”.

Once again Amy was filled up with cum and she loved it. Now there were only three of Tony’s friends left. One of them had a huge cock and Amy wanted it in her ass. “ I want to show you boys some thing” Amy grabbed the guy with the huge cock and lay down on the floor. “Right stick that huge thing in my ass.” The man did as he was told, and as he slid his huge cock into her all the men could see her tummy move up and down as the giant meat slid in and out of her.

“Fuck that looks amazing your hole stomach is moving” Tony was getting very excited and moved the camera closer to get a good view.

As he fucked her ass the guys cock got harder and even bigger. “Fuck your cock is huge, I hope it doesn’t get much bigger” said Amy.

But it did, and with every stroke it was increasing in size. “This is my little party trick.” The guy fucking Amy’s ass had a huge smile on his face.

Amy could not believe how big his cock was getting, but the bigger it got the more she was enjoying the ass fucking. “You’ve got a fucking beast cock, it’s so fucking huge, fuck my ass with your beast cock, fuck it, fuck it”

Tony could not believe how much her tummy was moving up and down, the guys huge cock was moving her flat skinny stomach like never before after some steady pounding Amy was ready to cum, she shook as the orgasm rose inside her.

She screamed out in pleasure, this was the best orgasm of the night. “Yes, yes, yes, keep pounding my ass, fucking pound that shit, keep fucking my ass”

Amy was in full flow now and she kept her eyes on the guy with the monster cock, she could see he was nearly ready to cum, so she kept up the dirty talk, “you fucking love that tight ass don’t’ you, you love fuckin it with your beast cock, you love ramming that big cock deep inside me, fuck it as hard as you like, fuckin ram that pole inside my ass, fuck the shit out of me, come on fuck it, fuck it!”

Amy could see he was ready to cum. "Shoot your fucking load all over me, I want your hot cum on my body, fuckin unload on me now.” With that the guy pulled his monster cock out of Amy’s ass and she instinctively grabbed it and started jerking. Everyone was amazed at how much the cock had grown since it had been in Amy’s ass. It was massive.

Amy kept jerking and the man let out a loud groan. "I’m gonna fuckin cum.”

Amy felt the huge cock twitch and jerk and then felt the load shoot through it, the cock nearly jerked out of her hand as the first jet exploded out. It hit Amy straight in the face and she screamed with delight. “Yeah give it to me, give me all your cum.” Jets of cum were shooting out of the monster cock at a huge speed and Amy aimed the cock so that the cum covered all of her body and face. “Fuck how much cum have you got?”

The answer was a lot and just as Amy thought the stream of cum was slowing down the guy seemed to have a second orgasm. Yet more jets exploded out of his horse cock and Amy loved it. “Yes, keep cumming give me more cum, shoot it on to me.” Tony could hardly believe what he was seeing, but was glad it was all caught on camera.

Eventually the cum stopped and the guys gave the man with the huge cock a round of applause. “That is my second party trick,” he said as he offered his cock to Amy’s mouth. She willingly sucked the last bits of his cum into her mouth.

When she finished she looked at the two guys who were left, “Well boys what’s it gonna be?”

The two guys knew exactly what they wanted, they both wanted to titty fuck Amy and cum in her face. The first guy wasted no time as Amy pressed her tits together for him, he slid his cock between them and fucked as fast as he could. Having seen so much action he was ready to cum in under a minute and blew his load straight into Amy’s face, the second man took even less time to unload.

“Right,” said Amy. “You would think I would have had enough cum for one evening but I want more, I want everyone who can to jerk off over me as I lie on the floor, and you will have something nice to look at too.” Amy reached into her bag and pulled out 2 large dildos. “You guys can jerk off as you watch me fuck myself with these dildos”

“Give the cock hungry whore what she wants,” said Tony. Amy lay on the floor and started to ease the first dildo into her pussy she then grabbed the lube and inserted the second into her ass.

By now at least 12 of the guys were standing over her and jerking off. “Now I want you boys to wait until I have an orgasm before you cum on me.” Amy went to work with the two dildos thrusting them in and out of her ass and pussy as fast as she could, the guys were totally turned on by the sight of Amy fucking herself in the pussy and ass.

A few of them were getting very excited. “Yeah fuck yourself hard, you dirty bitch”

“Your gonna get drenched in cum you filthy whore”

Tony was now jerking himself off whilst filming his sex crazed girlfriend.

“Ok guys I’m nearly there get your loads ready.” Nearly everyone was now standing over Amy jerking off.

All she could see were bodies and stiff hard cocks, she felt the orgasm start to rise in her. “Ok guys give me your loads, give them to me as I cum.” At the point her orgasm hit she felt the first jet of cum hit her tits, then another, and another. She looked up and saw a dozen jets of cum flying at her, some were hitting her pussy but most were aimed at her face and tits.

She had 14 guys dropping their loads on her at the same time. All she could see were jets of spunk flying at her from all directions, she was getting soaked in cum. “Yeah, give it to me, give this whore all the cum you can.”

Tony was holding back he wanted to make sure he got this cum soaking on camera. After a while the guys started to move away. Amy was lying on the floor totally drenched in cum still with the two dildos in her pussy and ass. She looked up and saw Tony. “Was I enough of a whore for you baby,” she asked him.

“Yeah, you really are a filthy little bitch and you have one more load to take.”

Tony handed the camera to a friend “make sure you get this last load on film” Amy sat up and took Tony’s now bulging cock deep into her throat and then came up for air. “Face fuck me till you cum, fuck my throat and then cum in my face.”

Tony had the same idea “Take my cock you whore.” He started ramming his cock into Amy’s mouth faster and faster, he was amazed at how easily she could take his cock deep into her throat it felt almost as good as her pussy.

After a minute of fucking Amy’s throat, Tony was ready. He pulled out his cock and Amy looked him in the eyes. “Fuckin cum in my face baby, cum on this filthy whore, cum on this dirty slut, shoot your load on me.” Tony’s cock twitched and then expelled his huge load onto Amy’s face “Yeah baby your cum feels so good, give me more.”

Tony was cumming harder than he ever had before, the sight of his cum soaked girlfriend who had turned into the filthiest cock loving whore imaginable drove him wild. “Yeah take my cum” he yelled at her “ take this big load” He buried his cock into Amy’s open mouth for the last few jets and she greedily swallowed the end of his load. “Fuck you really are a cum hungry bitch aren’t you, but you must have had enough by now.”

Amy looked at Tony as he stood over her. “Baby, I can never get enough cock” As she said it Amy grabbed the two dildos still inside her and started pumping away again.

“And next time I want 40 guys and even bigger cocks, this cock crazed bitch is just getting started”

THE END

Or is it?

Published 
Written by luckyluc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments