Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Las Vegas Return

"Amy's return to Las Vegas takes an uncomfortable turn"

12
5 Comments 5
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"Nice to see you again Mona," Amy whispered softly.

Mona turned in her chair from the video poker machine she was playing and after a moment for recognition replied enticingly, "Welcome back to Las Vegas Amy."

"We were wondering if you were busy this evening?" Amy inquired. 

Mona raised an eyebrow. "And what did you have in mind?" She replied.

"I want to watch you fuck my husband really well," Amy answered pointedly.

Mona smiled while looking Eric up and down, and said, "The last time we were together you said he couldn't fuck me. So why the change of heart now?"

Amy took a moment, then replied, "Well, since the time we were last with you, I've had several occasions where I've allowed myself to be fucked by other men. One time by a very well hung stranger as my husband watched and assisted. Another time, in London, we went to a sex club, and I ended up being taken repeatedly in front of a large crowd while suspended in a sex swing. On reflection, I have been quite selfish and I feel I should allow my lover to have the same thrill that I have. He seemed to be very turned on by you the last time we were here, when you stroked him until he came all over me. It feels only proper that you should be the one that he evens the score with."

"How very generous of you." Mona smiled. "He really does have a beautiful cock. I wanted it badly for myself when we first met, so I am more than happy to have it now. In fact, I view such an opportunity as personal and not business this time around."

"How generous of you as well," Amy laughed, "But it doesn't mean that my jealous Scorpio personality will like it at all."

Amy knew that Mona surely had exceptional skills at her disposal, especially when used for her own personal pleasure. But then again, it could be a great free tutorial for Amy's future repertoire, if her hot Scorpio blood could only handle it.

"Shall we then?" Mona inquired.

"Yes, we shall," Eric quickly answered, while offering each of them an arm.

The threesome moved quickly to the elevators and transitioned to the room with barely another word spoken. Once inside, Amy lay herself back into a large padded chair with a fresh cocktail. She watched as Mona slowly unbuckled Eric's belt and unzipped his fly. His cock was already rock hard as she slipped it out of his pants and held it in her well manicured hand. The veins which ran the length of it were almost bursting and the head was fully engorged.

Mona slowly stroked the full length of his beautiful penis, studying its contours and anticipating it soon being inside one or all of her various options. She squeezed firmly to coax a little pre-cum from him before tasting it with just the tip of her outstretched tongue while giving the jealous Amy a wry little smile.

"He is going to fuck me better than you never imagined," Mona cooed, "So lay back now and learn a few things Amy."

Amy's Scorpio personality was already raging inside her at the thought of another woman with her man, especially one who was taunting her. But she was the one who wanted this, so she had only herself to blame for any discomfort she was feeling.

Eric unclasped Mona's bra and removed it, revealing her tight tits that were highlighted with the smallest of pea sized nipples. He spun her around to face Amy before slowly sliding her panties down her hips and allowing her to step out of them. Amy watched as Eric's hand slid up between Mona's legs while she widened her stance to allow him to pet her bare pussy. As he slid two fingers inside her, Mona's back arched and her hands reached back in a futile effort to grasp his hair.

"Take me to the bed and fuck me really hard in front of her right now!" Mona ordered. "Don't waste the opportunity. Make sure you do EVERYTHING to me that you might even think you want, because tonight you CAN!"

Eric picked Mona up and carried her over to the bed before lying her down on the white sheets as directed. As he did so, Mona gave Amy the most sinister look she had ever seen. Still steaming from Mona's orders to her lover, Amy approached the side of the bed for a closer view, as Eric spread Mona's legs wide and moved between them. Amy noticed that his cock was as hard as she had ever seen it and she wished that she could have it for herself at this moment. Eric took it decisively into his hand and swiped it up and down Mona's cunt in long, deliberate strokes, wetting it with her juices as he contemplated entering her.

"You KNOW he is loving this," Mona whispered. "Jealous yet?"

Amy was. She would get even with Mona for this.

Eric took one of Mona's ankles in each hand and spread her open. Her pussy parted just enough to reveal the pink inner playground where she was inviting him to play. He eased his cock up to her open door and Mona smirked at Amy as he prepared to have her.

"That's it baby," she moaned. "Fuck me deep, and fuck me well. Show little Amy how well you can slay another woman with that beautiful cock of yours. Torture her while she watches how much you enjoy me."

Amy could see Eric's ass muscles tighten as he began his slow and deliberate penetration of Mona's wanting pussy. A deep groan of pleasure resonated from her as her waxed box clutched his shaft while it entered her. Mona's legs wrapped around Eric's waist and his hands slipped under her ass to cup both cheeks. Slowly he lifted her up his cock and impaled her. Amy watched helplessly as his beautiful cock disappeared deep inside her.

With deep and deliberate strokes, Eric increased his intensity until he was pounding Mona viciously. Amy could see Mona's pussy lips hugging her lover's beautiful cock as it moved in and out, trying to milk it of the delicious reserves that he should be saving for only her. Her gorgeous tits bobbed rhythmically up and down and Amy could tell Eric was really enjoying fucking her. It was pure torture for both women.

Mona's screams grew louder and she begged him not to stop. Her nipples stood erect with excitement at his thrusting. She turned her head to look at Amy, letting her know with her wide bulging eyes that her man's cock was satisfying her well. Her head banged mercilessly against the headboard and her hands grappled for something to brace against before he knocked her out.

This continued for several minutes before Eric finally slowed his pace and withdrew from her.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

He was very close to cumming and cut himself off just before delivering his payload. Moving to the side of the bed, he continued stroking himself slowly with his left hand as Mona rotated herself into position on her back with her mouth open below his cock. A long rope of pre-cum dripped from him and hung precariously over Mona's open mouth, as he squeezed himself tightly to prevent any further ejaculation from occurring too soon. Mona raised her head slightly to capture the dangler, cleaning his cock with a single deep throated slurp.

Eric cradled the back of Mona's head, slowly entering and re-entering her as he skull fucked her. Amy could see the elongated lump in her throat moving in and out as Mona's esophagus clutched his cock expertly, her eyes watering with each stroke. Amy wanted to gouge those same eyes out for this. They screamed out wordlessly that they were loving the cock that caused them to bulge with each thrust.

Eric spun Mona back into fucking position again and slowly lifted her ankles until he was able to tuck each one carefully behind her head. Mona could easily cup her own ass with her hands in this pretzel worthy position and she lay prone as Eric prepared to choose from either of her readily available orifices. This was not fair! This was one of those exceptional skills that Amy had previously worried about. She couldn't do this move and Mona knew it. Amy's feisty fire grew hotter yet at the thought of Eric potentially taking Mona's tight ass right here in front of her.

"Remember what I said," Mona panted, trying to influence her champion's next action, "EVERYTHING because you CAN."

Eric looked at Amy for a short moment. Amy gasped at how, without hesitation, he began the slow and deliberate insertion of his gorgeous wet cock into Mona's waiting ass, while still looking right at her. Mona groaned with delight as she took it all. Her hand grasped his shaft as he moved in and out of her, massaging his balls at full penetration and squeezing them tightly each time he withdrew.

This was too fucking much, Amy thought. She really had to sit here and watch this bitch enjoying getting ass fucked by her man?

Mona taunted Amy with her eyes, letting her know that Eric's cock was doing its job very well. She came hard and long while pleading loudly for him to ejaculate and bathe her in the cum she had so righteously earned.

Eric pulled out and forced Mona to the floor below him. She knelt there as he clutched her auburn hair tightly in his hand and yanked her head back to force her mouth open. Mona's wet tongue lay outstretched before him.

Amy couldn't take it any longer. She stepped forward and angrily took Mona's hair from Eric's hand to hold her head firmly. With her other hand she grasped his cock and began stroking him vigorously. Cum spurted from him wildly as she held his swollen cock over Mona's tongue and watched him cover it with his thick milky payload. Mona swallowed before opening her mouth for more and Amy obliged by pumping him even harder. Eric's cock pulsed in her grip and he shot more cum onto Mona's face and tits. As his orgasm subsided, Amy shook his cock repeatedly to pepper Mona with little cum pearls as a final reward before slapping her in the face with it as a finishing blow. Then she shoved Mona back onto the mattress and climbed on top of her, as she rubbed her lover's cum into Mona's bountiful tits.

Amy straddled her and moved higher, holding Mona's wrists tightly until she felt Eric position himself behind her. She lay on Mona with their tits pressed together, her ass slightly in the air for the taking. Eric's cock slid easily into her wet little box and he took a few deep strokes in her before withdrawing.

Mona writhed beneath Amy, and Amy could sense Eric's cock was sampling her pussy as well. On this went as he fucked both of them in alternating fashion. With Eric back inside her own lucky pussy again, Amy looked deep into Mona's jealous eyes as Eric began ejaculating deep inside her. His pumping continued as she took it all. The excess flowed out of her, dripping off Eric's balls into Mona's open slit below. Amy's orgasm racked her body violently and Mona reacted by clutching her ass firmly to control her while Eric finished her off. The sweat from their bodies trickled between their tits. With Eric's cock still hard from the excitement of the threesome, Mona spread Amy's cheeks. Amy suddenly felt the same slow and deliberate penetration she had watched her lover had perpetrate on Mona only minutes earlier, as he plowed into her ass with Mona's assistance.

"He's going to fuck that little ass of yours really hard and well now," she whispered into Amy's ear, "Take it you little bitch."

Amy arched her back as Mona's teeth bit at her nipples and Eric continued his assault on her ass. His cock popped out for just an instant before Mona grabbed it and directed it back in. Amy rose up, bracing herself with her hands on Mona's generous tits. She gripped them hard as Eric thrust at her, pushing them up and down in rhythm with his strokes. As Eric neared another orgasm, he withdrew and allowed Amy to climb off of Mona. Both women knelt before him and took turns sucking his throbbing tool until his knees weakened and his testicles tightened.

Amy moved behind Mona and held her head firmly with both hands. Eric methodically slid in and out of her mouth several additional times and before pushing in deep to fill her entire throat with his cock. He held himself steady there and pushed her sweaty auburn hair back from her face. Mona accepted the fact that he was not pulling out as Scorpio held her tightly. Amy looked deep into Mona's wide eyes as her lover filled her throat with the last of his precious reserves to the sound of her labored swallowing.

"EVERYTHING... Because he CAN." Amy quietly whispered into her ear.

"And remember... don't fuck with a Scorpio," she added, "At least not until the next time we come to Vegas."

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments