Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Adult's Night In

"Trivial Pursuit has a nice adult twist."

25
8 Comments 8
29.9k Views 29.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I was stirring the curry I had on the stove when my boyfriend came up behind me. Greg started to kiss my neck and his hand wandered down to my ass. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my bum.


“Not now, everyone will be over in a minute”.
“Come on Mel, don't we have time for just a quick one?”. Our friend Ava and her husband Rick were coming over for dinner.
“Nope, but don't worry I will make the wait worth while. I promise.” I turned around and started kissing Greg on the neck. The ring of the doorbell soon interrupted us.
“It's open”. I yelled.
Ava and her husband Rick walked into our kitchen. Ava was tall, slim and blonde with large breasts which Greg loved to stare at. Rick was as dark as Ava was light. He was also very tall standing at 6'2”. He had chocolate brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes. He had a bottle of wine in his hand which he gave to Greg. We exchanged greetings and Greg poured four glasses of wine as I added some cinnamon to the curry.
“Hey, I just finished the new Lee Child book. Want to borrow it?” Greg asked Rick.
“Sure, I've been looking for something good to read”. The men subsequently left the room leaving Ava and I to catch up.
“So how are things with you?” I asked.
“Alright, just been really busy at work. How are things with you and Greg?”
“Better than ever. We've been spending a lot of time together and our sex life has gotten amazing”. Ava and I had quickly become close friends. We had met when I started dating Greg a few months earlier. Our conversations always seemed to drift towards sex.
“Ooh really? What's new?”
“We can't seem to get enough each other. We been sharing our fantasies a lot with each other and are trying to do new things. One of the new things was sex in public. One evening we were in the park. It wasn't dark yet, but the sun was just starting to set. I saw Greg had a hard on so I led him over to the corner of the park, where I gave him a blow job. He then laid down on the grass and told me to fuck him. So I did.”
“My, my, you've gotten a bit adventurous. Did anyone see you? “
“Yeah a few people walked by, we weren't very well hidden, but that was such a turn on” Rick and Greg walked back into the kitchen interrupting our conversation. “I was just telling Ava about our trip to the park last week.”
Greg raised his eyebrows as Ava blushed. Rick just pretended he knew what we were talking about. “Oh yes. I remember going there”. He seemed a bit uncomfortable about Ava knowing how I fucked him in the park. He shuffled out of the room to set the table. Rick helped him.
We had a pleasant supper. Ava and Rick told us about their recent trip to France a couple of weeks ago. After we finished dessert, Rick and Ava weren't gone yet so we decided to play a game. We all went into the living room and opened the games cupboard. The only adult game was trivial pursuit, so we ended up playing that. We had several children's games as Greg had a daughter from a previous marriage who lived with her mother.
We chose our playing pieces; Rick was brown, Greg was blue, Ava was Pink and I chose Orange. Greg went to get everyone a beer before we started playing.
“I have an idea. Let's play trivial pursuit with a twist. How about every time you get a question wrong, you have to drink”. Ava suggested. Everyone thought this was a good idea to spice up the game so we agreed.
We rolled to go first and Ava got a six. She moved her playing piece and landed on a history question. I read her the question.
“What was the profession of Grandma Moses?”
Everyone looked clueless. “Um... Porn Star?” Everyone laughed.
“Nope, painter”. Nobody could supply any additional information about this painter. Ava took a large sip of her beer. The game hadn't gotten off to a good start.
We had two rounds before anyone got a question right. Rick was able to tell us that Prince Charles sent Ozzy Osbourne a bottle of Whiskey after a quad bike accident. People were beginning to have too much to drink and after 20 more minutes, most of us had at least 3 bottles of beer in addition to the two bottles of wine we had drunk at dinner. Nobody had more than two pie pieces and with the amount of beer we had drunk, we were getting worse at answering the questions. I however, had no pie pieces.
“Let's up the stakes”. Greg suggested. “How about if you get a question wrong, everyone else gets to dare you. If you a question right, you get a pie piece and get to dare someone of your choice.” The alcohol was making people more adventurous so we all agreed. I knew Greg wanted to get Ava out of her clothes, and I wouldn't mind seeing Rick out of his. I didn't think it would go much further than that though.
Ava went first again and landed on a science and nature question. “Which organelle is found in plant cells but not in animal cells?” I asked.
“Chloroplasts” I told her she was right. She majored in Biology so it wasn't a surprise. “Okay, I dare Melissa. Take off your top.” I took off my shirt revealing my blue bra.
It was Greg's turn next. He landed on sports a category he was hopeless at. “Where was the boxer Steve Collins from?” Ava asked him.
“Britain”.
“Nope, Ireland.” We each got to dare him. I dared him to remove his trousers, Ava dared him to remove his shirt and Rick dared him to remove his socks. This left Greg with only his boxers on.
It was my turn next. I landed on entertainment and didn't know that Mr Mean was blue. So I had to remove my boots, tights and skirt. Just leaving me in a blue thong to match my bra. Even with all the alcohol I had had to drink I still felt uncomfortable. My husband and I were almost naked while Rick and Ava had all of their clothes on.
This soon changed and after another round and a half, Rick was completely naked while Ava still had on her jeans, bra and I assumed underwear.
It was Greg's turn next, he landed on Geography. “What is the largest island?” Rick asked him.
“Greenland” He guessed correctly. “Okay Rick, I dare you to remove my girlfriend's bra and rub her breasts for one minute, and I think she would like it if you licked her nipples.”. He was upping the penalties, since no one had risked daring anything other than stripping.
Rick glanced at his wife who nodded in consent. He walked over to me and undid my bra sliding it off my off shoulder, discarding it on the floor. He began to rub my breast with both hands. He then put his mouth to one of my nipples and began to suck out it.

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

When it was hard he moved to the other and did the same until Ava shouted “Time's up!”
Rick went to sit down. He tried to hide his erect cock but this was difficult since we were all sitting on the floor. I reached down to get my bra but Ava stopped me.
“It think whatever you take off in a dare has to stay off”. Everyone agreed to this, so I decided I needed something to drink. So I got up to get another round of beers. The game continued when I got back.
It was my turn next. I rolled a six landing me on entertainment which was the worst category for me. I needed all six pie pieces and didn't think I would be getting one any time soon.
“Who played Sugar Kane Kowalczyk is Some Like It Hot?” Greg asked me. This was my favourite movie so I knew it was Marilyn Monroe. However, I was horny and wanted another dare so I passed. Greg was surprised and raised his eyebrows at me. I just smiled back.
Ava decided to dare me first. “I dare you to show everyone how you masturbate and make yourself cum”. I was a bit hesitant at first, but didn't want to be the first person to chicken out of a dare, so I decided to go for it.
I laid on my back and removed my panties. I raised my legs so my feet were flat on the ground and then rubbed my left hand up and down my shaved pussy. I put my left index finger into my pussy. Everyone was looking at me and I knew I would never be able to cum if I was too self conscious, so I close my eyes and put a second finger in my pussy. I becoming more wet now so put a third finger in. I was moaning now and began to rub my clit with my right hand while still fingering myself. I pushed my fingers in up to my knuckles before taking them out again. I rubbed my clit harder and harder until I could feel myself begin to cum. I orgasmed really hard and was unusually loud. I opened my eyes and blushed, realising that everyone was still looking at me. I sat down naked in my place and waited for my next dare.
“Nice, babe” my boyfriend smiled at me. “I dare you to go down on Ava”. I knew both of the men were looking forward to us girls doing something together, and honestly so was I.
I walked over to Ava and unbuttoned her tight jeans which hugged her ass so nicely. I pulled them off revealing her red thong which I also took off quickly. I motioned for her to sit on her couch. She sat down and spread her legs which I kneeled in between. I admired her nicely trimmed pussy and began to lick her pink pussy lips. I heard her moan softly and slipped my tongue in and out of her pussy a few time.
As I began to kiss and lick her clit, I felt someone put their hand on my hips. I could tell they were Greg's. I raised myself off the floor and felt his familiar cock enter my pussy. I was quickly close to orgasm and Ava was too because seconds later we both cam simultaneously. Ava screamed as she cummed, her juices dripping into my mouth. Ava bent down and licked her juices off my lips while Greg continued to fuck me from behind. He quickly cam in me and as he pulled out of me, Ava walked over and licked my juices off of his thick cock.
Once she had cleaned my boyfriend up, everyone was silent for a few moments. I was completely naked, as were Rick and Greg. Ava only had on her bra which was red to match her thong she had been wearing earlier. We were all horny and ready for more.
“I think we have had enough of this game. How about we stop playing and swap?” Ava suggested
I nodded as did Rick. “Rick you can take Mel into our bedroom.” Greg suggested.
I looked down at Rick's erect cock and put a hand to my damp pussy. I looked at Greg telling him with my eyes that this was okay. I stood up and Rick followed me into the master bedroom. I assumed Greg and Ava would stay in the living room or go to the guest room.
As soon as we walked into the bedroom, I dropped to my knees, and grabbed his cock in my hand. I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft a few times before taking it into my mouth.
“Oh, I have been dreaming about this ever since I met you”. He moaned.
Rick placed a hand on my head and continued to push his dick further into my mouth. At first I had trouble accommodating the girth of his cock but my mouth soon got used to it. However it couldn't get used to it's length. I gagged a few times as he pushed his cock into the back of my throat. I continued to suck his cock with my mouth and rub it with my hand. I took it out of my mouth and rubbed each side of it with my tongue before putting it back into my mouth.
“Oh you like that bitch. Take it in your mouth slut” He yelled at me as he fucked my mouth. He shoved his cock once more into my throat making me choke before cumming in my mouth. I took his entire load and swallowed it. I then licked his cock clean.
We then moved onto the bed. He manoeuvred me onto my back, and he climbed on top of me. He began fingering me with two fingers. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. My pussy was dripping onto his fingers.
“Oh just fuck me now. I can't stand it any longer”. I pulled his hand out of my pussy and put my hand around his neck. He put his cock into my wet pussy. His size surprised me, but I was so wet, my pussy was nicely lubricated for him.
“Oh you're so tight” He began thrusting in and out of me. I moaned each time I felt him enter me. He began to kiss my neck, then he traced my collar bone with his tongue before moving to my breasts. He began to bite my nipples, gently at first but then getting harder.
“Oh my god. I am going to cum” I screamed. As I cummed, he pulled out of me and then turned me around so I was on all fours.
He put his index finger into my pussy, getting it nice and slick before slipping it into my ass hole. He did it gently and I easily accommodated him. “Do you have any lubricant?” He whispered.
“In the bedside table, top drawer.” As he leaned over to get it, we could hear Ava's screaming orgasm.
I smiled. “Look's like she's enjoying herself as much as I am”.
Rick returned and rubbed the lubricant on his cock and my ass hole before putting it into my tight hole. He did it slowly, pausing after the head of his cock entering. After putting his cock in as far as it would go he took it out before ramming it back again, as hard as he could. Within doing this four times, he began to cum in my ass. I felt his warm cum drip out of my ass and onto my thighs.
We both collapsed on the bed. I put my head on his chest, and could hear his heart beating quickly.
“Greg is lucky man” he said
“And Ava is a lucky woman”.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep thinking about the next time we would play a game and I could have the excuse to get fucked by Rick.
Published 
Written by rxtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments