Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Bonus: Menage a trois

"My boyfriend's uncle, his ex-wife and I make a hot threesome."

18
7 Comments 7
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I feel like I’m in an episode of The Twilight Zone. The hotel room I shared with my boyfriend just last night has been invaded by his uncle and former aunt. Mere hours after Kyle left me to join the pro tennis circuit, I have fucked his uncle, and now his ex-aunt is putting the moves on me. Surreal doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Leslie’s lips are tasting mine, her tongue has invaded my mouth and her hands are roaming: one has reached behind me to cup my ass and the other is fondling my breast. I’m too surprised to react, but suddenly I remember that Rick is standing right there and this must really be turning him on: his naked lover, freshly fucked, with his cum still dripping from her pussy, making out with his ex-wife in front of him. That thought gives me a rush, and I instantly respond to Leslie. My tongue engages hers and I wrap one hand in her hair, holding her face against mine, trapping our lips together.

This is not my first girl kiss. I determined a few months ago that I am not a lesbian, or even bisexual, but I have a definite appreciation for a good kisser of either sex, and Leslie is a very good kisser. The tip of her tongue is teasing mine, circling, caressing, and her hands are working me over. With the fingers of her right hand, she pinches my nipple, causing me to gasp into her open mouth. The sound makes her moan softly and her left hand moves from my ass, tracing across my hip and reaching between my legs. She cups my pussy and immediately inserts her middle finger roughly. Her long manicured fingernail scrapes my insides and I cry out, both from the pain and from the shock that another woman has her finger inside me. She pulls her face away and her sexy lips break into a slightly malicious smile as she adds another finger and pumps them into me.

“Did you finger the little slut like this, darling? How many fingers did you fuck her with? Two? Three?” She looks at Rick as she shoves another finger in and rams me hard with all three. I had noticed at dinner last night that she was wearing her wedding set again, and I can feel the large diamond on her ring finger as she thrusts it inside me. My legs start to buckle, and in a heartbeat Rick is behind me, his arms around me, leaning me against him. He pushes Leslie’s hand away from my breast and replaces it with his own, cupping each of my tits, tracing circles around my nipples and lightly tweaking them. Leslie moves that hand around to my ass and squeezes it as she continues to fuck me with her fingers. Rick starts to kiss my neck, and these unexpected sensations are getting me worked up again.

“What does she taste like, Rick, darling? I’m sure you ate her pussy, didn’t you? I’ll bet she begged you for it. Is she sweet?” Leslie pulls her fingers out of me and takes a step back. Looking into Rick’s eyes, Leslie puts her fingers in her mouth and sucks the juices off. Her eyes widen and she smiles. “I’d know your taste anywhere, baby. You came inside her not long ago. That just makes this more important for me to do. Lay her down on the bed.” Rick bends and slides one arm under my knees, the other under my arms and lifts me up, carrying me over to the bed and lying me down. I am just a toy to them right now; they are not asking for my permission or opinion, but are using me for their own amusement, and I am surprised and a little ashamed to say I kind of like it. I can’t honestly say I’m attracted to Leslie, but knowing how much Rick is enjoying this is enough motivation for me. Leslie immediately positions herself between my legs. Without any preamble, Leslie runs her tongue down my slit, dipping it inside my pussy, then pausing to look at Rick. “I can taste you so good in here, baby. I want to lick every trace of you out of this little bitch.” I look over at Rick. He has taken his pants back off and is leaned against the wall, watching and gently stroking his long cock, which is getting hard again.

Leslie also smiles at the sight of Rick’s excitement, then turns her attention back to me. She flicks her tongue across my clit, teasing with the tip of her tongue, circling around it, causing my back to arch involuntarily. I balk a little at the fact that a woman, Rick’s ex-wife, is licking my pussy, but at the same time, she really is making me feel good...so I decide I don’t care and I’m just going to enjoy it, especially because Rick is enjoying it so much. Just then, Leslie inserts her fingers again, all three at once, and begins rhythmically thrusting into me as she continues to tongue my clit. Fuck, she really knows what she’s doing. I grind my hips into her fingers and moan a little. That feels so good. Suddenly, Leslie gasps, and I open my eyes to find that Rick has joined the party. He has lifted Leslie’s skirt and is kneeling on the bed behind her, positioning her for a good doggy-style fucking. She cries out as he inserts his hard dick, and then she resumes licking me as he pistons into her, pulling her hips back into him.

Rick, being Rick, can’t fuck without talking about it, so he starts taunting me. “Is this a turn-on, Lanie? Watching me do my ex while she’s eating you? Do you like having another woman’s tongue on your pussy? Her fingers thrusting into you?” I close my eyes, refusing to engage in his dialogue, but he persists. “Lanie! Look at me!” Rick drills Leslie harder in an effort to get my attention. She gasps and cries out again, but continues working me over with her tongue despite the distraction that Rick is providing. “Lanie, I want you to look in my eyes while I’m fucking another woman. Another woman who has her tongue and fingers buried in you right now. Another woman, who happens to be my ex-wife, who can taste my cum mingled with your juices. And she loves it. Don’t you love it, Leslie? Don’t stop licking, baby, just make a noise to let me know how much you love it.” Leslie moans loudly in response, and the vibrations spread all through my body.

Ashleypumperr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ashleypumperr

I can feel my orgasm building suddenly, and my left leg starts to spasm as I suck in a sharp breath. I open my eyes to look at Rick, wanting him to see the pleasure on my face as I climax from his ex-wife’s attentions.

“Oh, God, Lanie…are you about to come? You are…baby…tell me how it feels.” Rick slows his thrusts, focusing on making them longer and deeper. Leslie’s panting increases and she settles into a pattern with her tongue on my clit.

“Oh, yes!” I cry out in ecstatic agony. I writhe in coordination with Leslie’s tongue and fingers, working towards what I know will be an amazing orgasm. “Oh, my God…that’s amazing…don’t stop!” I’ve had some good oral sex before, but this woman’s tongue is doing things to me that I have never experienced. I continue to moan and start to buck my hips up to meet Leslie’s tongue and fingers. She presses the flat of her tongue against my clit as I move against it, and suddenly a massive orgasm is upon me. I cry “OH FUCK, YES!” as my entire body shudders and my muscles contract around Leslie’s fingers and tongue. As I’m screaming with this orgasm that won’t subside, Rick begins fingering Leslie’s clit, and suddenly she is slamming her hips back and yelling “Oh, Rick…fuck me hard, baby.” His pace increases, and I can see the concentration as he works to contain his excitement. Seeing Leslie bring me to an orgasm was almost more than he could handle, but he doesn’t want to blow without giving her one. It doesn’t take much…my moaning and writhing was enough to bring them both off. Leslie screams, “Yes, baby, right there…I’m coming!” Rick swears and slams into Leslie with a series of uncontrolled thrusts and Leslie collapses forward on the bed as they climax together, gasping and groaning in ecstasy.

Leslie rolls off of me and pulls Rick down to her, kissing him. He returns one deep kiss, then pushes off of Leslie and moves to the other side of me. Lifting me in his arms, he brushes the hair out of my eyes and strokes my cheek.

Aware that Leslie is watching, I reach my hands behind Rick’s head and pull him toward me for a kiss. I part my lips and engage his tongue as I press my body into his. Instinctively I know that Leslie is feeling a little bit superior right now. She tempted Rick into fucking her in front of me, and she wonders if it bothers me. She’s hoping that it does, but she’s wrong. I saw his eyes and they were focused completely on me. She was just an outlet for him; his lust, his excitement, his erection were all because of me.

“Watching you being pleasured by another woman has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time. Since before the first time we were together,” Rick whispers to me, loud enough for Leslie to hear.

“You never told me that,” I say, encouraging the conversation. See, Leslie, even the fantasy was about me.

“Well, no, I never told you. I assumed it was out of the question,” he says, kissing my cheek, my eyelids, my forehead. He seems to have forgotten that Leslie is in the room. Fine with me. I’m ready to forget about her myself.

“Nothing you could have asked me to do would have been out of the question, Rick,” I tell him, returning kisses on his cheek, chin, neck.

“You used the past tense,” he observes. “Does that mean you don’t feel that way anymore?”

“It’s a little different now,” I admit. “I love Kyle.” Rick nods. A side glance at Leslie shows she is fuming.

“So you’re in love with my nephew but you’re fucking my husband?” she hisses at me.

“EX husband,” Rick and I say in unison, then he starts laughing.

“Lay off, will you, Leslie? I seduced her. Just like I seduced you. It doesn’t mean anything serious with either of you. Although Lanie knows I would be with her forever if she wanted that.”

“What do you mean you seduced me?” Leslie asks, a look of panic crossing her face. “I seduced you. And what do you mean it doesn’t mean anything serious? We’re together now.”

Rick’s laugh increases into blatant guffaws. He gasps as he attempts to control himself, and manages to choke out the words, “Together? After what you did to me? You destroyed me Leslie, and with it any chance of reconciliation between us. I fucked you this weekend because I was horny and you were willing. I remembered we once had a decent sex life back when you used to put out for me, before you became a cold, heartless bitch, and I thought it might be fun to see if I could find that woman in there somewhere. But I realized she’s gone. You’re still cold, heartless, soulless, and you mean absolutely nothing to me.”

Leslie stares at Rick with a look of incredulity that quickly changes to anger. Her voice shakes as she addresses him. “So you’re telling me that nothing we did this weekend meant anything to you.”

“That’s what I’m telling you,” Rick replies, his beautiful dark eyes cold and distant.

“You’re going to regret this, Richard. You love me, and you’ll realize soon how much you want me back, and it will be too late.”

“Don’t hold your breath,” Rick says, turning back to me and kissing me with an intensity that takes my breath away, even though I realize it’s mostly for Leslie’s benefit.

She stands up without another word and strides out of the room. I know definitively that is the last time I will ever see her, and I can’t say that I’m sorry, regardless of how talented her tongue is.

Rick doesn’t even pause in his kissing, and soon his hands begin to wander as well: fingering my nipples, stroking my back, squeezing my ass. My breathing becomes heavier and I feel that familiar desire building. I reach down and grip Rick’s cock, feeling it harden in my hand. His third erection in about an hour…Rick still has the recovery time of a horny teenager. He’s so hot. How in the world did I get so lucky?

Oh, yeah…this is me we’re talking about. He’s the lucky one.

Published 
Written by TXGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments