Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Along Came A Spider

"A husband sends his football players to satisfy his wife."

37
24 Comments 24
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Meg was weeding the flower beds when she heard the truck pull into the drive. She glanced over her shoulder and waved to the two guys inside. William, her husband, had sent them over to help her out around the house; as today was Saturday and he was fishing. Meg dusted the dirt off her hands and walked over to them as they got out of the truck. “Hi Ben, Matt… thanks for coming out here and helping," said Meg.

Ben had been out to the house before, helping out and Meg knew Matt from the team. William coached the local college football team and he was forever having players over to the house.

“Hi Meg,” said Ben. He stepped towards her and swept her up in a tight hug.

Meg giggled and said “You two are gonna work your asses off.”

Ben set her down and she turned and walked back towards the house.

“I don’t get it man,” said Matt nudging Ben, “How did Coach land her again? He’s gotta be… what… twenty years her senior?”

“I don’t know, but lucky for us he did. She is a sweetheart… damn look at that ass,” said Ben. 

Matt turned and they both watched as Meg walked. Her hips swayed which drew attention to her tight, nicely rounded ass. The guys followed her around the house and groaned when they saw all the trees and plants needing to be planted.

“Awe come on fellas,” Meg cooed, “there is a lunch and swimming in it for ya.”

As the morning wore on and the sun rose higher, Ben and Matt shed their shirts.

“Oh damn,” Meg thought, watching their muscles ripple in the sun. William was fit for his age, but he rarely touched her these days. They had married after her father died and William promised him that he would take care of Meg. She was more of a ward than a wife. That is why he sent his players out to their house, hoping to quench Meg’s desires and needs.

Meg shook herself and stripped off her top. Her ample breasts strained against her bikini top. Ben nudged Matt and swung his head in Megs direction. By removing her top, her butterfly tattoo across her lower back shown above the waistband of her shorts. Meg was bent over; digging in the flower beds and with every wiggle of her ass, her clit rode the inseam of her shorts. She moaned out loud and her nipples pebbled against her bikini top. She gripped the edge of the bed and felt her orgasm building just as Matt said, “all done.”

“Thank God,” Meg thought. Flushed and excited, she jumped up and tossed over her shoulder “Lunch in 30 minutes.”

Meg hit the door, stripping out of her clothes and headed for her shower. The water rushing over her heated skin and aching nipples heightened her need for release. She reached for the shower head and screamed.

Ben and Matt were sitting on the deck enjoying a beer, ready to hit the pool and cool off. They heard the shower turn on, both lost in thought of Meg…naked… just inside the opened French doors and a few minutes later, heard her scream. They both rushed into the bathroom, ready for a fight, and found Meg standing naked on the toilet.

“Meg?” Ben asked.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

Meg launched herself into Ben’s arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

“Sp…sp…sp…spider,” she said shaking.

Matt looked over in the shower and covered the huge spider with a towel and took it outside as Ben tried to calm Meg down. Bens hand trailed up and down her spine as he walked them into her bedroom. Meg squirmed in his arms.

“Meg,” Ben whispered “Stop moving.” He could feel her heat pressed against his cock and her pebbled nipples against his chest. Ben groaned as she pressed closer and locked her ankles behind his back. Matt walked and grabbed a towel, ready to wrap her up, but as he stepped behind her his pelvis kissed her ass, eliciting a moan from Meg. She arched her back and thrust her ass towards him. Meg reached one arm behind her and pulled Matt closer, his cock now along her ass crack.

Meg looked up into Bens eyes, biting her lower lip, released her other arm from around his neck and leaned back into Matt. Ben groaned when he saw her pierced nipples and leaned forward, catching one between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. Matt pressed closer and reached up and cupped the other, pinching the point between his fingers and thrust his hip up and forward.

“Fuck yes,” Meg moaned as she heard zippers slide down and shorts being kicked away.

Matt slid a hand forward and traced Megs slit, gathering her sweetness. She whimpered. Ben reached a hand between them and pinched her clit, Meg screamed and flooded Matt’s hand. Matt stroked his cock, coating himself with Meg’s juices as Ben raised Meg and settled her over his length. Inch by inch he slid into her velvety tightness. Moans filled the air as Ben stretched her, filling her completely. Meg’s hungry eyes glanced over her shoulder at Matt and smiled.

“Yes Matt,” she murmured as he placed the tip of his cock to the entrance of her ass. Beads of sweat trickled down his chest as one of his hands gripped her shoulder, pushing her down further on Bens cock, holding her in place as he pushed into her ass. Meg moaned as he filled her and pushed back against him, sliding him deeper. Ben clenched his teeth, feeling Matt’s cock slide against his own, through Megs thin wall.

Meg had never been filled so completely. Her body was on fire. Ben and Matt began to move, alternating their thrusts. Meg held on, overwhelmed by the feeling of being fucked by two men. Her nails dug into each of them. Matt leaned forward and bit her right shoulder as Ben leaned forward biting the left. Meg screamed at the sensations flooding her as her orgasm slammed into her. Her pussy gripped Bens cock like a vice and Matt felt her spasms ripple along his cock and down into his sac. Both men screamed “Meg” as they each filled her.

Meg was limp as the trio entered the shower. Matt cradled her as Ben ran the water. As the cool water hit her heated skin, Ben soaped up her poof and eased it over her tender flesh. Her eyes fluttered opened and sucked in a breath as he washed over her tender nipples. Matt placed her on her feet, facing him and kissed her lips as Ben sandwiched her between them again...

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments