Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And the prize is?

"I became the prize at the awards dinner"

10
2 Comments 2
16.1k Views 16.1k
828 words 828 words

My boyfriend plays on a soccer team that lost a lot of games this season.  The guys have a banquet dinner where prizes are handed out for most improved player, most valuable player, and so on. This season the guys didn't do so well and had a huge losing streak.

The banquet is held in the basement of my boyfriend's business.  There is a bar, and couches, and a couple of big screen TVs.  There is food set out, drinks are passed around, and usually everyone has a good time. 

It would not be usual for me to be there to help set things up, so when I was asked to do so again, I said, yes.  Little did I know what was in store for me. 

My boyfriend and I have an open relationship, but it's a rule that the other person must be there also.  We always decided if we want to watch, or participate for that evening.  I had agreed a few weeks before, to a threesome with my girlfriend and him.  I had a condition though, that I wanted to have sex with a couple of guys, perhaps three, at the same time and he had agreed.

So the night of the banquet, I didn't know that tonight was the night.  Part of me as hoping that something would happen, so I dressed sexy.  I shaved my legs and pussy, put on thigh high stockings, a thong that tied at the sides and a bra, that left little to the imagination.  My short skirt didn't do much to hid my ass, and my blouse was off the shoulders, and held closed by four buttons. 

Needless to say, he approved of my selection.

The dinner ended and the guys were drinking, talking and watching some soccer game tape on the TV.  I was putting the food away, and when I walked back into the room, the lights were dimmed, and a movie was on.  I looked up at the screen and there was a girl dressed in a bra and thongs much like mine, sucking a cock, on her hands and knees.  A few minutes later, she was sucking two cocks back and forth as a guy was removing her remaining clothing, leaving her in nude. 

I looked around at the guys and saw bulges in their pants, and a couple had even taken their cocks out and were stroking them.

My boyfriend took my hand, placed me on a table and stripped me of my clothing one piece at a time.  The blouse, and skirt were first then the bra.  He pulled my nipples and twisted them making them harder than there already were.  The thong was next, as he rubbed my shaved pussy, pulling the lips apart to show my clit.  One of his hands was on a nipple and another was fingering my wet pussy.

"You are the prize for tonight, and you will get your wish to have as many of these eight men to have their way with you.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

You will do whatever they want, and after tonight you will be well fucked, and filled or covered with cum. You will have no time to rest in between them, as one pulls out and another will be satisfying their need to use you. You do understand, don't you?" 

"Yes, I understand, I'll do anything and everything." 

My boyfriend took off his clothes, and starting with my mouth kissed me, then worked his way down, sucking each nipple and finally got to my pussy.

I eagerly sucked each cock, doing whatever that cock owner wanted me to do.  In a matter of minutes I was a slut.  Each cock I sucked went a little deeper into my mouth, nipples were pulled harder, and at times I had fingers pulling my clit, and fingers exploring my pussy and my asshole.  I was wet and needing to cum. 

I was going crazy, I had eight hands on me doing all kinds of different things.  I was reaching for cocks, my ass was humping off the table, but they weren't letting me cum yet.  My boyfriend had a guy lay on the table and planted my pussy on his cock, someone else rammed my asshole, and another was in my mouth.  Hands were mauling my tits and my nipples had had enough as I saw hand prints on them, and somebody was playing with my clit.  I was feeling good and getting sore.  My holes were filled with cum, as someone had lifted me up and bent me over so I got different cocks in me. 

My boyfriend laid me back on the table and started jerking his cock and he shot his load on my clit.  The others who hadn't filled me up with cum, jerked off on my tits and shaved pussy and face.

I got my desired fullfilled to have many guys, and I'd do it again in a heart beat.

 

Published 
Written by WANTIT42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments