Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And then we were three (Chapter 6)

"Finally two women for me . . . ."

9
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

And then we were three . . .

My wife and I continued developing our love making to make it more interesting. That kept our desire for each other very much alive and wanting very many performances.  

Of interest I would say that when I fuck my wife, after my cum and her orgasm, I put on a strap on and fuck her harder and longer duration, bringing her many orgasms and getting from her many vocals expressing her satisfaction and encouraging words to do it “harder and longer”. Expressions of “fuck me hard”, “give it all to me”, and “bury that cock deep inside my pussy”, are not uncommon on these encounters. Remember, we can be vocal because we are now empty nesters. We have the whole hous for our sex. 

One of the things that we had been talking was my interest for my wife to enjoy eating pussy and to experience the satisfaction of feeling better when a woman is “whorish” because her sex is so fascinating. My experience every time I eat my wife’s pussy is that I love the taste of her juices and that at a   particular moment I begin sensing my wife’s sexual electricity to begin culminating on orgasm with all the moves women get at orgasm. The trembling, shaking, bucking, rotating, and everything else my wife goes through. To feel my mouth giving my wife so much pleasure and for me to be able to detect her initial stages of orgasm is a “big turn on” for me. As If I needed a turn on. And it makes me more enthusiastic to continue pleasuring my wife.

 

We had spoken of this many times because every time I experienced this I would tell her that she is missing probably one of the greatest sexual pleasures of mankind. We have spoken that sex between women has to be the ultimate sex experience and that she should not go through life without experiencing it. However, I did say to her that if in any way shape or form she would be falling in love with the other woman and I was in danger of losing her then we should stop because my wife IS MY LIFE!. She agreed with me because she felt that same way about me. She did not want to lose me either. With that parameter I tried to begin planning on how to make this happen. To which she said, not to worry, I have somebody in mind. WHAT???? Yes, honey, I have a girl who has been hitting on me at work and I have been leading her on a little bit. At times I would let her get close to me and rub abreast against me. Other times I would bait her with “help me with this” kind of thing and always involved she handing me stuff to put away high and me on the step ladder when I had a short skirt. Oh, she could see more than just my legs.  

I think she is more than ready to “rape me”. Let me tell you how I will get it done. I will agree to go with her to have some beers after work. A Thursday. Then I will bring a clean uniform on hanger and clean set of underwear, panty and bra, to put next morning after our night of passion. That way we leave the office on separate cars and we arrive back next morning with separate cars and new clothing. Eliminate, or minimize, suspicions of lesbianism at work. No need to start a whole new gossip at work. And then I said to my wife. Hon, at one point you have to tell her to not to have big hopes of you divorcing me and moving in with her. You tell her that we are willing to have her as part of our sex experiences, whether she is with you alone, or she is with us two. All sex with her will be in our home. If you want to be alone with her, fine, I will not object, but you two do it in our guest bedroom.     

And then after that Thursday we invite her on Saturday for you to meet her and to see if she wants to be in a threesome with us.

 

With that we decided to put the plan to work on a  Thursday. And then on Friday my wife would give me all the details and we would be ready for the Saturday when we would become three.  

 

So Thursday came and my wife went over to Nancy ’s house with her to put that part of the plan working. I was at home hoping all was going well for my wife and Nancy. Next day Friday my wife would tell me all.

 

Hon, I’m home! My wife yelled from the door. I ran up to her to kiss her and to start with the 100 questions. I really was desperate on finding out how my wife’s first experience with lesbianism went. On one side I was very curious about her sexual satisfaction and on another point I wanted to make sure that we still were married . . . .

 

- Sex was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed it.-   Was her initial statement. Let me tell you how it went. We left the office in two cars as planned. We arrived at Nancy ’s house and I brought in my dress on the hanger and my small overnighter. Nancy was happy because she knew it meant that I would sleep with her that night. As soon as we were in, with the door closed, Nancy took me in her arms embracing me and planting her mouth on my mouth. Her tongue started the exploration of the inside of my mouth and I could feel her nipples hardened against my chest. I returned the embrace and the kiss. We were sexually crazed. Our hands exploring all our bodies. I could hold no longer and started undressing. She pulled me to her bedroom and she also undressed. And now we were both naked and wanting each other. Nancy again embraced me and dropped/dragged me to the bed where we continued the French kissing and the manual exploration. I felt her finger fucking my pussy and I did the same. Her finger traveled around the lips of my pussy stopping at my clit. I was wet to say the least. I began bucking up to meet Nancy ’s finger and to get it deeper inside my pussy.

 

I cum and told Nancy that it was a great orgasm. With that I turned around so that I could go down on her to eat her pussy which was one of my goals. Finally, I tasted pussy juices. And they were great. As good or better as you described it hon. Nancy was delicious. Her pussy was great. She encouraged me to continue on her pussy and I felt, as you said I would, Nancy ’s initial sensations of her orgasm. I circled her pussy lips with my tongue stopping at the clit and biting to feel that clit hardening. I sucked on it to see if it could come out and that way Nancy would enjoy more my eating her. After me eating her clit and her pussy she cum with lots of shaking and trembling. Nancy was sexually happy.   I also felt   happy for what I accomplished. I was ready to cum again. I inserted my finger in my pussy and sure enough I cum!!.

 

We rested a bit and we dressed up to go to the bar/club Nancy mentioned. We got there and sure enough it was a gay/lesbian bar. Some girls said hello to Nancy and she returned the hellos. We landed on a booth and a couple of beers materialized. I took a swallow and Nancy pulled me up to go dance. It was a slow piece and we were pressing against each other without moving. We were French kissing and touching all over. I was getting so hot and so desperate for more pussy that I said to Nancy to go back to the house. I wanted to eat her again. I also asked if she had a dildo, or two, because I wanted to fuck her with it and that she returns the favor to me. She told me that she has a collection and I could select. With that we left the gay/lesbian bar and went straight to Nancy ’s. So the minute we walked in and the door closed we began again undressing each other at the same time that we were French kissing and our hands were all over our bodies. I was so hot that I finally moved Nancy to the bedroom and pushed her to the bed. I went down on her pussy without wasting anytime. My tongue moving into her pussy and moving around the lips was a great sensation. Nancy was already in her orgasm since we really were hot all the time and ready to cum. I felt so well by eating Nancy and tasting those juices that I cum with the first finger I fucked me with.

 

Nancy wanted to eat me but I was having so much pleasure that I was not releasing that pussy. And she was on a constant orgasm by this time, so she really did not make a fuzz about me on her pussy. Her juices are better than what you said hon. They have some sweet and sour kind of taste different than any other juice I had tasted before. Can we bottle it?? . . . . .   Keep that thought.

 

Now Nancy went after my pussy. And she did a great job. I cum real quick and also stayed on a “constant” orgasm level. Oh it was great!!. We rested a bit enjoying our aftershock embraced together and nibbling on our ears and kissing very tenderly without tongues. We were manifesting true satisfaction and love. Then I asked for the dildo. She took me to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. She had quite a collection.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

And among the collection there was a harness for a strap on. I jumped to get that. And she said, I have two. I will wear the other and I will teach you something. That made my brains to start thinking what could it be. So we put the strap ons and we began kissing again and feeling those dildos hard against our bodies. I lowered mine and penetrated her pussy. She accepted it with “Oh yes, bury it deep inside my pussy”. I began pumping that dildo and Nancy became very vocal which made me feel a sexual intensity that was just so pleasurable on her and on me. And then Nancy said, wait, stop. I got concerned that I might have done something she did not like. But she put me at ease real quick. Remember I was going to teach you something?? OK let’s get into a 69 position and move all the way down to my legs. Your face must be between my feet. Now fuck me. Which I did and she said, we are perfectly matched now, I can also fuck you at the same time. Sure enough, my dildo was at her pussy and hers was at my pussy. We both penetrated each other and began the most fantastic fuck of my life. No hon, don’t worry, I still love you much because you are the one helping me to experience such great pleasure.

 

We did that for a while and we had huge orgasms. At the same time!. We remained in that position with the dildos buried in our pussies. We enjoyed our aftershocks and then removed the dildos. At that moment we went to the kitchen to get a beer and we began sipping and feeling sleepy. We embraced and slept until 6:00 AM when the alarm clock buzzed. I kissed her and went to “p” and then to the shower. She came in and we showered together. Got dressed and came to work. Through out the day I saw her twice and almost rape her at her desk. But she and I contained ourselves. I said for her to give me Friday with you and then on Saturday she should come at about   4:00 PM. You probably will be doing something or other and she and I can go to have some fun at the mall or maybe a movie. And then at night we would pick up where we left . . . . .   she said that it sounds like a great plan. She did ask, what about your husband. Well, we can be alone or we can invite him to join us. Your choice. To which she said that she was willing to share me with you.

 

That Friday my wife and I had great sex. Looking forward to Saturday. We had a very light lunch and after it I picked up the table and my wife went to the bedroom to get ready for Nancy . I heard her calling me and when I got in the bedroom my wife had prepared all the paraphernalia to strap me to the bed, blindfold me and gag me. Oh, I said, you did not tell me that this was going to happen. And the role of mistress came out to my wife. And she said that I must have forgotten that she said some time ago that she would bring me the girl of her lesbian experience and she would fuck me too. So shut off and jump in the bed I need to tie you down and prepare you for your ass to be fucked. And she said, but I want your head at the foot of the bed. So, she tied my arms and legs. She put the pillows under my waist to raise my ass for easy entrance. She gagged me and blindfolded me. I was once more at her mercy. Only that this time it was going to be two “of   ‘em”. She connected the pissing tube and said, now keep quite and don’t make any sound. When Nancy arrives I will tell her that you are out running some errands and that you would join us later. I thought, now what kind of noise I can make with this gag on??.

 

She left me there and I heard the door bell. They left and I was to wait . . . . .   Did not have any other choice. I am pretty sure that they went to a movie because that way they could get hot by necking. They could tongue each other and get their pussies wet. I was having my brain running for all the pleasure I was about to receive.. . . . in a while.

 

Can not guess the time that went by. This slave thing and being tied down and waiting was making me hornier by the minute.

I had already accustomed to doze off every time my wife left me this way. Eventually I heard noises that woke me up and heard my wife saying that Nancy was finally here. - And now Nancy you will meet my husband. . . .  

There he is in his magnificent “tied down” position. But, - said Nancy - I did not expect   you to have a gay husband. No, Nancy, my hubby is very much the heterosexual. It so happens that we have learned to enjoy his prostate. Mother Nature put a prostate on men with heavy nerves sending messages to the brain when properly stimulated. In addition, of course, the male sphincter also has nerve endings that send messages to the brain of sexual pleasure. Male sexual pleasures are enhanced with the stimulus of the prostate. It serves a similar purpose as the “g” spot in our pussies. And the other thing is that homosexuality is defined by with whom you have sex. My hubby is only fucked by my dildo. But he does enjoy his prostate being stimulated. And the blindfold and mouth gag also give him additional sexual pleasures. So, no, no man will ever fuck my hubby. He does not want it, I do not want it.

 

Now, if you want to see how much sexual pleasure you can give my hubby, go ahead undress, put your strap on while I go and lube his hole for you. While that conversation was going on I was tied down on the bed and waiting for my hole to be filled. My wifey went ahead and began lubricating my hole and I was beginning to get aroused. My gag did not let me yell, “come on girls begin the fucking”.

 

My wife welcomed Nancy and helped her get behind me. She lined Nancy ’s strap on and put it on my sphincter. She pressed a little bit and I felt the head passing through the sphincter and the first sexual feelings began hitting me in my brain. All I could think was “Oh yes, fuck me!”. So, Nancy pushed some more and I felt the dildo penetrating my ass and going deep. I felt Nancy ’s thighs on the back of my legs and felt the dildo buried to the hilt. I was in sexual heaven. Nancy stayed immobile briefly. Then she pulled the dildo out leaving just the head buried. Now she pushed in hard. And she began the in/out fast and hard. I was feeling everything and thinking that maybe my cum was going to be sooner rather than later. I was experiencing as good a fuck as all the ones with my wife. Nancy pushing in gave my sphincter so much stimulus that I was getting sexual sparks on my brain. On those occasions that the head of Nancy ’s cock hit my prostate I wanted to yell something dirty and sluttish. Oh God, I was in anal sex heaven. – Yes Nancy fuck my ass hard and deep. Was what my brain was thinking since my gag does not allow me to say it.         

 

Nancy began telling my wife that she was about to cum. - The pressure and the knocking on my clit is driving me wild and I will orgasm sooooonnn – Sure enough, I could feel Nancy’s orgasm through her strap on inside my ass. I also began cuming and was feeling very sexually satisfied. Being tied down, blindfolded and gagged always made me have much better sexual pleasure. My wife knows it and I don’t have to ask her to do this for me. She enjoys her sexual pleasure. She cums and I enjoy my sexual pleasure feeling her orgasm inside my hole.

 

Nancy pulled out and I heard my wife asking, - what do you want to do now? Can he eat my pussy? was Nancy ’s reply. Sure, said my wife. I’ll remove his gag, you place your pussy in his mouth, and he will do the rest. You are in for one of his specialties. In the meantime I’ll do something I have been wanting to do for some time. While he eats you I will fuck him. Sure enough the gag came off, I felt Nancy ’s pussy on my mouth and very shortly after my wife’s cock was penetrating my ass. And since my wife knew well how to move and where to hit, I think I came so fast that I was even surprised. It took a while longer for my wife to cum, but cum she did. And I was having the time of my life making Nancy squirm under my mouth. Nancy was orgasming and I was very happy. Being fucked by my wife and making Nancy cum from the pleasure that my mouth was giving her.  

We rested, my wife untied me and I was finally able to meet/see Nancy . She is gorgeous. I had the opportunity to fuck two women that night. . . . .   but that will be another story.        

 

==============================================================

 

This story follows 5 other stories:  1) Anal, Getting wife to do me, Feb 21

2) Anal, Wife doing me, Feb 24

3) Anal, Wife raped Husband, Mar 31

4) BDSM, First BDSM, June 3

5) BDSM,  After the first, June 5

 

===============================================================

 

Hope you all enjoy them!! 

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments