Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andee's Trip To Denver Turns Naughty

"Wife's trip for work turns into some seriously sexy fun in the Mile High City"

37
16 Comments 16
17.2k Views 17.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
It wasn’t every day that Andee had the chance to travel for work, but this time was exciting. She had been selected to attend a training session in Denver for a week and she was determined to make the most of the experience.

After checking into the hotel, she headed down to the lounge to get something to eat. It was a pretty quiet place, with only a handful of guests sitting at the various tables. Andee found an empty stool near the end of the bar and made small talk with the bartender. He seemed to be genuinely happy that she had sat there, as it gave him someone to chat with as he polished glasses and poured the occasional draft beer.

Andee asked if she could change the channel on the TV behind the bar, and the bartender obliged by handing her the remote. She scanned through some channels before settling on a medical documentary that was showing surgeries. Shortly afterwards, she heard a collective groan from behind her. She turned around to see a table of four guys all laughing.

“Come on, we’re trying to have a drink here,” said one of them. “Not watch some dude have his eye carved out.

Andee smiled and apologized, saying she was just trying to find something other than sports.

“Well, why don’t come over and join us … conversation has to be better than watching that gross stuff.”

Andee looked at the bartender, who gave her a knowing nod as if to suggest the guys were decent enough to join. He mouthed “I’ll watch out for you” and gave a little wink.

She got up and joined the four men, who she learned were in Denver for a sales conference. Steve, the one who spoke first, was in his mid-40s, married (she noticed his ring) and had a well-kept goatee. Dan, also in his 40s, looked like he was into fitness – not a bodybuilder, but his tight-fitting t-shirt revealed he was in shape; Connor was younger, probably in his late 20s, Andee suspected; while Tony was older, also married and rather quiet. Andee figured he was probably the “fatherly” one of out the group; whose job was to keep them on the straight and narrow during these conferences.

Andee told the guys about her trip to Denver and her plans for the week. As it turned out, the four were only in town for a couple days, but offered to treat her to dinner if she needed some company.

As the drinks kept coming, and tongues loosened up a bit, the conversation became a bit more relaxed. The young member of the group, Connor, had only been with their company for a year and was attending his first sales conference. Dan was recently divorced – leaving Steve, the obvious social convener to say that meant two of the group were “single and available.”

“What about you Andee … obviously, you are married because I saw the rings on your finger?” Steve asked.

“I am … 18 years now. And still loving it.”

“Really?” Dan interjected. “What is the secret to that?”

Andee wasn’t certain if his question was rhetorical or if he was being sincere. So, without committing too much information, she simply replied “A good sense of adventure and lots of communication.”

The five of them continued to chat about life, relationships and general nonsense until the bartender came over and announced last call. Tony looked at his watch and said it was a good time for him to head back to his room, despite his friends encouraging him to join them in one of their rooms for a few more drinks. He politely said goodnight and left.

“How about you Andee, why don’t you come up for another drink … we promise we’ll all behave like proper gentlemen,” Steve said.

Andee thought about it for a moment – as the guys all half-heartedly begged – and said she would join them but needed to slip up to her room for a minute. Steve told her what room they were in, and Andee headed back to hers.

She whipped through a quick “freshen up” process and dug through her suitcase to find the lace panties and matching bra she had packed to wear under her business suit; something a little sexier than the comfortable “travel” pair she was wearing. Knowing her husband would anticipate some sort of intriguing stories when she returned home, she had packed accordingly. She quickly slipped them on and wiggled back into her jeans. She swapped her casual sweater for something that buttoned up in front and left an extra button undone – just as a little teaser.

Quickly checking herself in the mirror, she grabbed her room key and headed for the guys’ room.

When she got there and made her way in, Steve offered her a drink and Andee looked for a spot to sit down.

“You know what they say about hotel bedspreads,” Andee said as she lifted the bottom corner of the one on the bed. It was a rhetorical question, but she found herself explaining about how they are the one item on the bed that doesn’t get washed as frequently. “And in hotels like this one, who know what people have been doing!”

The guys laughed. “Like what?”

Andee told them about some of the things she had heard about what goes on, and what gets on, in a hotel room. Each of them took turns trying hard to gross the others out; and gradually the conversation became very sexually-oriented.

“Guys, I think maybe it’s time for me to go. I don’t think I want to be the cause of any divorces,” Andee said just before swallowing the last ounce of beer in the bottle.

“Don’t go yet, we’re just having some fun. Besides, only Steve has to worry … Connor and I aren’t married. Which reminds me, you told us downstairs that one of the secrets to your marriage was ‘adventure’ but you never explained what that involved,” Dan asked as he sat down on the bed across from where Andee was sitting.

The silence wasn’t so much as “awkward” as it was “dramatic.” For most of the night Dan had come across as a little standoffish and cocky, but this time he was almost boyish. Andee gave him a slight curled smile and began to talk about how 10 years ago she made a conscious decision with her husband to explore what life had to offer and shed a whole array of hung-ups. She shared stories about going to lifestyle clubs and the time she turned her bi-curious thoughts into confirmed bisexual lusts.

The guys sat in blissful silence as she teased them with just enough information to peak their interest, but not reveal too much in the details. After holding their attention for several minutes with these stories, she then confessed what she described as, perhaps, her biggest “secret” – the fact that she was also living a naughty online life through an adult website.

Andee described how she and her husband had launched the website, explaining how it has added to the spark in the relationship, and introduced her to a whole new world of sexuality and experimenting. As she talked, Dan typed in the website address and opened up the homepage. The guys crowded around his laptop as the glanced through some of the stuff on the free side, commenting on how sexy she looked in this outfit and what kind of look they liked.

She asked for the computer for a moment, adding a “trust me” in her request, and then typed in her password to access the members’ side of things.

“If you liked the preview, you’ll really enjoy those,” she said with a hint of confidence in her voice.

She sat back on the bed and watched the reactions of the guys as they scrolled through some of the more revealing photos. She smiled as they commented, analyzed and sputtered as they surfed through.

“Wow, that is fucking hot,” Steve finally said. “I can’t even picture my wife letting me take pictures of her in her swimsuit, never mind something like that.” Andee noticed the bulge in his pants as he got up to make another drink. He gestured for her glass, so she walked over to the makeshift bar they had created on the dresser.

“Have you ever given a private show?” Cooper asked. He had been very quiet up until this point, but finally joined in the conversation.

“Like webcamming?” Andee replied.

“No … uh … I don’t want to sound crude, but like … you know … in person?” Andee smiled at Cooper’s youthful embarrassment and glanced at both Dan and Steve. All three guys were staring intently, waiting for an answer.

“Actually, no, I have never been naked in front of people that weren’t expecting to see me naked.”

“Want to be?” Andee was shocked at the question coming from Steve – the guy who supposedly was the one with the obligations back home.

“I bet you would like that,” she shot back and took a long sip from her drink while keeping her eyes firmly fixed on him.

“I know I sure as hell would,” injected Connor, who had obviously come out of his shell after a couple beers.

“Seriously, how hot would that be for your little website hobby? Imagine doing a photo shoot in a hotel room while some guys enjoy the private show in person. I bet that would really drive some traffic … and sales,” Steve added. “And we are in the business of sales.”

Andee couldn’t believe what she was hearing. At first it sounded just like some naughty banter, but now the guys were busy concocting a whole plan around how to set things up. She started to wonder how she might get out of this one when a really naughty idea crossed her mind.

“Well, here’s the problem, guys: I really appreciate all the advice and the suggestions, but you know, back home when I do my photo sessions, my photographer gets naked too. It helps me feel a little less … exposed.”

She thought that might be just enough to convince them the “joke” had reached its end … until Steve pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. Dropping them to the floor and kicking them into a pile in the corner, he looked rather silly standing there naked except for his socks. Andee couldn’t help but laugh … and stare at his rather nice-sized manhood.

Before she could even comment, Connor was peeling off his clothes too. As he dropped his underwear past his ankles, Dan jumped off the bed and rooted through his suitcase. He pulled out his small digital camera and held it up for Andee to see.

“Looks like we’re ready,” he said and then stripped naked.

In a matter of minutes, Andee found herself as the only one still dressed … surprised and mildly turned on by the idea.

“Wow, you guys are serious,” she said. Thinking for a moment – and taking a good long look at the three naked men – she conceded: “Ok … despite my better judgment … and how I will ever explain this at home … I will agree to one photo set. But all of you need to follow my rules for this … agreed?”

Andee explained that she would pose for them, and they could take the photos, but had to remain on the bed as she did. Naturally, the three guys smiled and nodded in agreement.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

She was pretty confident in how she would look naked anyway. At 38, she was still in great shape, and always received a lot of compliments on how her legs looked.

She started to go through the routine of slowly unbuttoning her shirt as Dan snapped away on his camera. As she removed her clothes, she had him pass the camera to Steve and asked him to change spots so that the photos would have different angles. After a few minutes of this, she had him sit back down on the bed and hand the camera to Connor. Standing in front of the youngest guy, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra, slowly revealing her wonderful 36B breasts just inches from his face.

Andee was now down to just her panties. She told Connor how she wanted him to sit at the end of the bed and capture the angles as she removed her panties. He eagerly did as he was told and snapped away furiously. In her mind, Andee was enjoying the experience … her body, on the other hand was completely giving her away. As she pulled her panties off, they were almost dripping with her wetness.

She let Connor take a few photos of her laid out on the bed in playful poses.

“Ok, now I want all three of you to sit on that bed, facing me,” she instructed. As they did, Andee began to turn up the sexual heat. She started to play with her very wet pussy, masturbating and rubbing her clit. She was incredibly turned on.

As she sat in front of the guys, she could see that each of them was sporting hard-ons. She looked at Dan first and asked him to stroke himself. She watched intently as he wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke himself. After a minute, she told Steve to do the same. She took the camera from Connor’s hand and directed him to also stroke himself. Andee took a photo of the three men, claiming she wanted a little memory of her own; then took close-ups of each guy.

“Ok, there you go … one photo set all done,” she said, tossing the camera onto the bed. “Time for me to get dressed.”

She laughed as the guys all howled in protest.

“Sorry guys, but I’m too turned on to just sit and have a couple drinks. I need to get back to my room and finish what I started,” she teased.

“Oh my god, there is no way you can just stop,” Steve exclaimed. “You said you wanted it to be ‘just like at home.’ Do you leave your other photographer all worked up? Look at us!”

She smiled and took the few steps over to where Steve was sitting. Placing one hand on his thigh, just inches away from his cock, she leaned in close to his face and looked him in the eyes and then down to his lap.

“Yes, look at you,” she purred in Steve’s ear as she used her other hand to stroke him back to hardness.

Andee then turned and walked over to where they had left the desk chair and pulled it to a spot just between the two beds, and turned to the guys. Their eyes were fixated on her naked body, each of them still visibly erect. She picked up the camera and handed it back to Dan and then stepped in front of Connor. She reached down and wrapped her right hand around his cock and gestured for him to follow her to the chair. She had him sit down, and then she knelt in front of him.

“Make sure you get lots of shots,” she said, turning towards Dan. Andee then placed her hands on Connor’s thighs and licked his hard dick before taking him into her mouth.

At first she slid her tongue just around the tip as she inched her mouth further along. She loved how incredibly hard and strong his cock felt in her mouth, and already hot. Andee proceeded to work on him, picking up the pace as she got more and more into the blowjob. She was incredibly turned on by the thought of having this new man in her mouth – the first time in a very long time that she had sucked on someone other than her husband. The thought of it, and the increasing wetness of her own pussy, made her work even harder.

She could sense he was getting close, and not wanting it to end just yet, she stopped her oral assault on his cock. Connor groaned in slight dismay but seemed willing to play along as she whispered “soon lover, soon” into his ear.

Andee then told Steve to sit in the chair and repeated the act, bringing him to the brink of orgasm but not all the way.

Finally, she turned to Dan, who had been photographing the whole thing. He eagerly swapped spots with Steve.

Andee first had Dan take some POV photos as she sucked on his cock, putting on her best oral performance for extra effect. Every now and then she would look deeply into the camera, which obviously her new photographer liked as she would feel his erection between her lips pulse.

“It’s all in the eyes,” she said, pulling herself away from his cock momentarily.

“I liked it better when it was all in your mouth,” Dan shot back as he adjusted himself in the chair.

His erection was pointing straight up at the ceiling. Andee took the camera from his hand, aimed it at his lap and snapped off a few photos before wrapping her left hand around it and getting a close up … “Gotta get the wedding rings in there,” she cooed. “My husband will definitely enjoy that.”

Andee then straddled Dan’s lap, his large erection sliding between her wet pussy lips but not inside her just yet. She proceeded to give Dan a bit of a grinding lap dance, blending her saliva with her wetness.

“Get a few from behind,” she asked Steve as she handed him the camera. She firmly held Dan’s cock in her hand as she continued to torment the man underneath her. She lifted her breast to his mouth and moaned as he sucked on her nipple.

“When was the last time you had that inside a woman,” she asked Dan, remembering his sarcastic claims about divorce and relationships. “…feels like it has been a while.”

Dan could only grunt in reply as Andee kissed him deeply. They continued with their French kiss, each other’s tongues aggressively searching the other’s mouth. Andee stroked the rock hard cock between her legs for a few seconds and then placed the head against her dripping pussy. With one hot thrust, she slid all the way onto Dan and ground herself against his pelvis.

“Holy fucking moly,” Steve mumbled from behind them as he clicked away.

Andee flexed her hips as she rode Dan’s cock, pushing down hard against him each time. She was practically purring with sexual delight. She could feel the head of his large dick pressing against her cervix as she did. “Gawd that’s so deep,” she said, adding the occasional “fuck” and “you’re so hard” to the moment. She rode her divorced friend for a few minutes, enjoying the incredible feeling of having a new cock buried in her cunt. For her, it had been years since she enjoyed having someone other than her husband between her legs.

Sensing Dan was about to cum; feeling his cock grow just a bit harder like men do just before they reach the point of no return, Andee pulled herself off of him and climbed onto the bed. She grabbed Steve around his hips, pulling his cock towards her mouth. She went to work with her mouth on her new friend as Connor scrambled onto the bed beside her. Lying on his back, his young dick was pointing straight up like a flag pole.

Andee let Steve slide out of her mouth and she turned her attention to Connor. As she sucked on him, she felt Dan’s fingers ease into her wet cunt. She moaned her approval and he picked up the pace of slipping in and out of her.

After a few minutes of this, Andee could sense things were heating up to an incredible climax. She moved so that she was straddling Connor as he lay on his back and she could still suck on Steve. For a moment she was totally lost in the sexual high of having the two men … until a new sensation came from behind her. Andee growled loudly as she felt the last of her new lovers push the head of his hard cock into her anus. She had to stop sucking on Steve’s dick to catch her breath and try to relax her muscles so Dan could slide all the way into her from behind. She was now completely stuffed with cock.

For her, it was hard to focus on what felt best. This was truly one of her ultimate fantasies come true. Andee threw herself into the moment, sucking and fucking for all she was worth, pausing every now and then to moan and catch her breath. If anyone was in the room next door, there would be no doubt about the sexual antics going on.

Andee could feel the cock in her ass grow very rigid as she heard Dan saying over and over “Fuck that’s tight …” Then with one deep push she could feel his orgasm pulsing in her ass. She took her mouth off Steve’s massive cock for just a moment while she encouraged Dan to cum deep inside her.

“That’s it baby, fill my ass … fill me up,” she purred as she pushed back hard against his throbbing dick.

The sensation proved to be too much for the young member of the group and suddenly Connor was filling her pussy with his own cum.

She kept stroking the dick that was just inches from her face, leaning her forehead on Steve’s thigh as she let the two cocks buried in her throb and twitch with pleasure. Her lower half was on fire from the fucking, but she was still hungry for even more.

Andee rolled off Connor’s used cock and pulled Steve towards her. Lying on her back, she spread her legs while so he could slide his erection into her.

“Would you fuck your wife with sloppy seconds,” she growled, directing him to the cum-soaked opening of her pussy. Steve placed his hands on either side of Andee’s head, facing her as she rubbed the head of his cock along her swollen cunt.

“I’d fuck her so hard she’d taste it in the back of her mouth,” he shot back, ramming his full length into her. Andee let out a load groan as Steve’s swollen dick slammed deep into her.

Reaching down between her legs, she rubbed the little spot just to the side of her clit; the one that would quickly make her cum. She matched Steve’s thrusts faster and faster as she felt the sensation rising within her. Then, as her lover continued his delightful pounding of her pussy, Andee arched her back and let out a grunt as she quivered through her own orgasm.

She hardly noticed the sound of the camera clicking away, as Dan had resumed his responsibility of cameraman for the evening.

Then, just as she was starting to go through the notion of what these souvenirs would mean back at home, she was drawn back to the sensation of the steel hard cock driving in and out of her pussy. Steve was nearing his point of no return. Andee pushed her hips up off the mattress to match her partner’s movement and squeezed her muscles as tight as she could around his erection. Steve let go with a loud grunt as he unleashed his cum deep into her.

After a minute of pumping in and out, he flopped down on top of Andee in exhaustion, taking a moment before he rolled off her.

“Now that was tasty,” Andee whispered into Steve’s ear, reminding him of what he said just minutes before.

Lying there in a big, sweaty pile, the foursome each tried to catch their breath.

“And that, guys … is why you always pull the comforter off the hotel bed,” Andee said, giggling with a blend of sexual exhaustion and satisfaction.

Published 
Written by Andee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments