Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angela and Britt's Wild Plan

"Angela loved her boss and would do anything to help him."

12
8 Comments 8
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Mark received the divorce papers on a Friday afternoon. His wife was a first class bitch. They had just returned from a two week vacation in Hawaii and Tahiti on Sunday. Mark’s wife Laura had planned this divorce before their vacation and him receiving the divorce papers right before the weekend. A suitcase with some of his belongings was delivered to the office as he was not allowed to go back home until the next week.

Mark had left his first wife for Laura. She was a tall, blond, former pageant winner. Within a month of his divorce, he was married to Laura. Mark was definitely a good catch. He is a very successful attorney in Phoenix and lived the high life. Parties with the elite, a big, luxurious house, fine dining, nice cars, travel and a thriving law firm.

I started working for him when I was in high school. I started out doing little jobs in the office like filing, typing, handling mail and mostly helping the main secretary and office manager. I loved my job and continued working there through college. There were many perks such as fancy dinners, attending business functions, parties, and even office vacations. There were trips to Mexico and Hawaii.

Mark was always a flirt with the office ladies so when he was served with the divorce papers, we all really felt bad for him. I saw the way he would check me out sometimes, but he was respectful to me because he knew my father and that’s why he originally hired me. He left early that day to see his lawyer and to find a hotel to stay in until he found a more permanent place.

When he came in on Monday, he seemed so down. Laura wanted to take him to the cleaners and he finally found out that she had been having an affair with one of the men at their country club.

When Laura came into the office, she was always rude to the office girls, even Maggie, the office manager who had worked for Mark for many years. I think it was because Mark always confided in her. He didn’t always take her advice, especially when she advised him to stay with his first wife. Laura would come in and demand we serve her coffee or type some ridiculous thing for her. She would make snide remarks about someone’s hair or clothes. She was a very miserable person to be around. Poor Mark, he was so blinded by this bimbo.

One day after work, I met up with my friend Brittany at a bar restaurant. Britt and I went way back. We became friends in elementary school. We were typical girls—playing dolls, dressing alike, sleep over’s and growing up together. We weren’t the typical high school though--girls drooling over football players. We liked older guys. We thought we were so cool when we took college boys to prom. We were finally twenty-one and we loved going out. We still shared clothes and love dressing for the men.

While at the restaurant, we noticed that Laura and her new man sat in the booth behind us. They snuggled and we could hear all their plans to take Mark for whatever they could get. She even made fun of that last vacation they went on and how he had no clue he was getting her hot pussy for the last time. Laura talked about plans for Friday evening at the new happening restaurant/bar in town called O’Neill’s.

I had wanted to go there, but you needed a reservation two weeks in advance. Britt and I talked about getting back at this bitch somehow. By the end of our evening we had a plan.

I walked in to work early hoping Mark would be there and he was. I only had a couple of days to get Britt’s and my plan to work. I dressed especially sexy that day. A low blouse to show off my full breasts and a tight skirt to show off my curvy ass, knowing Mark would notice. Even in his blue mood, I know how he enjoys the sight of sexy woman. He had made many comments on my appearance in the past and I could tell he noticed my appearance that day.

I walked in to his office and asked him for a favor. I gave him the puppy dog eyes and flipped my long, ginger hair back—“Would you be able to make reservations for me and two friends on Friday at O’Neill’s, for 5:00?”

“Well, I don’t know, Angela. O’Neill’s is usually booked for weeks.”

I said, “Pleease, it is very important! Britt and I are taking a friend out to cheer him up.”

Mark looked at me and he finally smiled a little and said, “Ok, your guy is lucky!”

Later that day, he came over to tell me that he made the reservations and said, “You owe me, Angela!”

I smiled and said, “I know.” I looked at his schedule book and I saw that his Friday was free for the evening. I penciled in meet friends at O’Neill’s at 6:00.

He finally noticed his schedule on Friday. He called me into his office and I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. He asked if he was meeting me and Britt that afternoon. I told him yes but don’t get there until 6:00. He had a questioning look on his face and I said don’t worry Britt and I have some plans on changing your mood. I asked if I could go home early and he said yes. Britt and I were meeting at my place to get ready.

We wanted to get to O’Neill’s early so we could have a drink or two before Mark got there and so we could sit where Laura could get the best view. Laura was so mean that she made Mark feel like she was the only person who would like him. Although Mark was a successful man she made him feel worthless and he was always trying to please her. Britt and I found a booth near the dance floor and we could see that Laura was facing us. When she walked by, she gave me a nasty look which was normal for her. She had no clue the show she would get soon and how lucky Mark would get.

Mark showed up right on time. I could tell he went home to shower and change also. Britt and I were already a little toasted. I think we needed a little liquid courage for what we were about to do. We hadn’t experienced a threesome before. We talked about it, but it was mostly in jest.

We had Mark sit so he didn’t face Laura so he wouldn’t leave. We all ordered drinks and just had casual conversation at first. Britt and I were on each side of him and we moved in a little closer. He still had no clue what was in store for him. The music started and the beat was jumping. Britt pulled Mark to the dance floor and moved just for him. His pleasure was our command for the night.

He stared at her—she looked amazing in her sleeveless black silk blouse.

cs_imodel_ss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cs_imodel_ss

It draped low to show her porcelain white cleavage. She had on nice black pants and patent leather black, high heel sandals. Her blond hair flowing as she danced. Laura noticed Mark dancing. She didn’t do anything because she didn’t want him to see her with her new man.

When Britt and Mark returned to the table I took him out to dance. It was a slow dance and he placed his hand on my back. I wore a purple blouse that was backless, string crisscrossing to hold it together and black pants with black heels. My ginger hair in little clip to keep out of my face but flowing down the back. He could smell my freshly washed hair. He pulled me close and I could feel his reaction to me. I was definitely feeling good too.

The song ended and started a new hopping song. Britt joined us and I could see Laura sitting back staring at us. The three of us danced and drank more. Mark thanked us for the evening and we said the evening wasn’t over yet. We agreed to one more shared dance then we would go to his hotel room and “party” some more.

We danced with Mark but we changed the way we danced. Britt and I danced with each other for Mark. We watched him watch us dance. She was now my girl. We knew this would be the ultimate turn on for him. Britt and I danced close and touch each other. We were getting turned on dancing with each other, other people noticed and so did Laura. We kissed lightly at first just laughing. But it felt good for both of us. We looked at each other and both went in for a French kiss. She tasted so sweet. I almost forgot about Mark. We pulled him in and we all took turns kissing. When the song finished, we went back to the booth.

Laura and her guy got up to leave and as they passed us she told Mark that he would be sorry and she would take everything from him. Mark just laughed as he put his arms around Britt and me. I smiled at Laura as I put my head close to Mark and rubbed my hand down his chest to his pants and slipped my fingers inside. She stormed out and we had a good laugh.

Mark paid the bill and we all left together in my car. We asked Mark to drive and Britt and I got into the back seat. The alcohol was letting all inhibitions go right out the door. As he started driving, we girls started kissing again. I was so turned on, never had I thought of being with another woman but tonight would be the night that would happen. Mark stared at us through the rear view window. “Is this real?” I heard him say. Britt and I continued with our play, we touched each other through our clothes. My head was spinning as we couldn’t get enough of each other.

We finally made it to the hotel and to Mark's room. We stumbled into his suite. Mark knows how to live, his hotel suite was loaded with a bar, kitchen, Jacuzzi, a balcony overlooking the city, and a king size bed. Mark poured the wine and he sat in a chair while my blond partner in crime and I sat on the bed. He suggested we take our clothes off and we both stood up in front of him and made out while we helped each other out of our clothes. First were the shoes, then off with the pants. We stood there in our panties and tops. I asked Mark to untie my blouse from the back as I sat in his lap. I pulled off the top and he grabbed my breasts from the back. I leaned back into him and could feel in hard on push into me.

Britt was on the bed with only panties on. I crawled up to her while Mark watched my curvy ass. He sat and watched us as we kissed and touched each other. Britt laid me on my back and removed my panties and I removed hers and threw them at Mark. He watched every move and sniffed the panties while Britt straddled me. I felt her butt cheeks and she licked my breasts and sucked so gently. I arched my back as she moved off and letting Mark see, she spread my legs and gave me one slow, long lick on my pussy. Oh god that set me off, knowing my friend had just tasted me. She then put in one finger, then two and started moving in and out.

Mark stood up and took off his clothes and made his way on to the bed. He took pride in how he dressed an obviously took care of his body. He went to the gym regularly and played racquet ball. He had a nice tan from being on the lake boating with friends. I loved the thought of being in bed with my childhood friend and my forty-two year old boss. In the beginning, we wanted to give him the night of a lifetime but I had a feeling it would be the same for us also.

Mark scooted up next to me and Britt was on the other side of me. Britt still moving in and out of me, Mark started to rub my clit gently until he found the place that would send me into quivers. “Do you like both of us touching you?” I held my breath for a moment and then came orgasmic pleasure. Although I enjoyed being with my friend, I wanted Mark inside of me.

Now it was Britt’s turn. “Go down on her, Angela. I want to watch you eat pussy,” he said.

Britt laid back and she spread her legs for me. While Mark positioned himself to watch, Britt started playing with his hard on. The alcohol gave me the courage to try something new but deep inside I wanted taste my best friend. I opened her up with my fingers and I used my tongue to pleasure her. She was so juicy and the taste was sweet. I sucked her folds gently and put my tongue into her canal. I push my face in close, her juices around my mouth.

Mark couldn’t take it anymore and he moved behind me. As I licked, sucked and fucked my friend, he lifted my hips and he pushed himself into my pussy. With every push from Mark, I pushed my fingers into Britt, finding that spot to drive her crazy. The sounds of sex made me dizzy. The slurping, moaning, slapping and fucking was too much. Mark slid in and out and reached around with one hand to rub my clit and the other hand pulling and pushing on my hip. We were all in fucking heaven and when Mark yelled that he was ready to come, we all reached orgasmic heights at the same time.

We were all spent. We decided to clean off in a warm Jacuzzi, and then snuggled up with each other in deserved slumber.

The next morning there was a knock at the door and it was Laura. Mark talked with her near the door and she was sobbing and begging him to give her another chance. That’s when Britt walked in only with a towel on and then I walked in wrapped in a towel. We asked Mark to hurry back to the bedroom. Laura left crying and Mark escorted us to his bedroom.

Published 
Written by Marina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments