Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie and the Bachelor Party

"Hot Japanese wife is the entertainment at a friends bachelor party"

122
41 Comments 41
45.7k Views 45.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
My best girlfriend opened her sparkling blue eyes and smiled at me as my husband Rob pushed his cock deep into her pussy and dumped a huge load of cum inside Lacey’s throbbing cunt. Lacey moaned and closed her eyes again as Rob lay over her back for a minute before he rolled off of her. Then she rolled over onto her back and opened her eyes again and smiled up at me as I slid down her body kissing her nipples before I reached her dripping pussy. Lacey spread her legs wide for me as I started licking her wet cunt and nibbled her erect clit. She moaned as I licked my husband’s cum dripping from her gaping pussy while Rob began to finger my cunt as I sucked his cum from Lacey’s warm sweet pussy.

After a few minutes Lacey pulled me up to her face. We kissed deeply before I turned around and straddled her face and lowered my wet pussy to her mouth. Her tongue found my wet opening and began to drive me crazy as she sucked my clit then she pushed her tongue deep into my cunt. Then Rob moved up to my face to give me his cock, I took him into my mouth swirling my tongue around the head of his wonderful cock tasting Lacey before I took him to the back of my throat and started sucking. Lacey continued licking my dripping cunt as I sucked my husband’s cock for a few minutes then he moved around to my backside as I leaned forward and buried my face between Lacey’s open legs and started to lick her cunt again.

As I was eating my girlfriend’s musky pussy, Rob started to fuck me doggie style and I could feel that Lacey was licking his balls as he fucked my cunt nice and deep. I felt Lacey shift a little then felt her tongue on my clit as Rob continued to fuck my dripping cunt hard. I was in heaven! After a few minutes, I felt Rob tense as he pushed his big cock deep inside my cunt and filled my pussy with his warm cum just as I had a huge orgasm. Lacey stopped sucking my clit and then as Rob pulled his cock from my gaping pussy she opened her mouth wide to catch my husband’s cum flowing out of my cunt.

As Lacey licked and swallowed, she moaned, “Oh God, Mmm fuck!” as she came again with my tongue swirling around her clit then we all collapsed together on our bed.

After a minute we untangled and I turned to face Lacey and licked some of my husband’s cum from her face before we kissed deeply and I tasted Rob’s cum in her mouth. “Mmmm, I love you,” I moaned as we kissed.

“Mmm, I love you and I love you too Rob,” Lacey said softly as she kissed my husband then turned to smile at me. “Are you sure you are OK with Friday night?” Lacey smiled as she asked me.

Earlier in the evening Rob had asked me to do a special favor for him. Lacey and her fiancée Ferguson were getting married on Saturday and he asked me to do something very special and be the entertainment at Ferguson’s bachelor party.

“Oh God yes Lacey, you know it has always been my fantasy to have a gangbang and get fucked by a lot of men and you know how much I love for Ferguson to fuck me. I am so excited and look forward to Friday night so much! I can’t wait!” I said to Lacey then we kissed again.

An hour later, Rob and I kissed Lacey goodnight at our front door when she left before we went on to bed. We talked for a long time and that was when Rob told me that it was Lacey’s idea for me to be the entertainment at Ferguson’s bachelor party. Rob was the host and in charge of the arrangements so she convinced him to ask me.

“Well, I am glad that she asked you to ask me,” I said as we cuddled in our bed. “You know that it has always been my fantasy to have a gangbang and now I will get to, I am so happy and I love you so much Rob,” I cooed as my husband fingered my wet pussy. “And I bet it didn’t take too much convincing for Lacey to get you to ask me either,” I said with a little laugh.

Rob just laughed and said, “I agreed after she let me fuck her ass, and I know that you will love it too.” We kissed again and then we started to make plans.

Ferguson’s bachelor party was on the coming Friday night and all the guys were meeting at a downtown hotel for dinner before leaving to go to a strip club for a couple hours. There were going to be ten guys including Rob and I knew two of the other guys but all the others were men that I had never met and they did not know I was Rob’s wife and a friend of Ferguson’s. Rob told me that he would tell Ferguson and Eric, who is the other guy that I know who will be there and he was the second man besides my husband to ever fuck me, to pretend that they didn’t know me either and to not mention that I was Rob’s wife to anyone at the party.

I was to meet the group back at the hotel at 11pm in a suite that Rob had already reserved and I was to pretend to be a dancer and put on a sexy show for the guys and then fuck Ferguson and whoever else wanted to fuck me. Of course I was already planning to fuck all the guys there. Rob told me that he would introduce me as a dancer from a private club he is a member of and then I was to go from there to start my little show. The party was suppose to end by around 1am and after I left the party, I was to go to another room where Lacey and Ferguson were staying and wait till Rob and Ferguson got there after the guys had all gone back to their homes or rooms. After Rob finished telling me the plan, we fucked again and then fell into a deep wonderful sleep. I dreamed about all those cocks the rest of the night!

For the rest of the week, my mind was on the party Friday night and my pussy was wet anticipating all the fucking that I was going to get. On Friday morning I went shopping to get some new panties and a sheer push up bra. I chose a pale yellow see thru thong panty and sheer bra set and I bought a short blue micro mini skirt and a thin yellow silk blouse to match the college colors for Ferguson’s college and some new blue five inch heels. I wanted to look like a college cheerleader girl for the party. Then in the afternoon, I went to my salon and got my hair done and my pussy waxed so that I would be nice and smooth for all the guys. By the time I got home late that afternoon, my pussy was wet and I needed to be fucked!

The next few hours were hard, I talked with Lacey on the phone and she was as excited about the night as I was and then I had dinner alone and finally it was time to go to the hotel. At exactly 11 o’clock, I knocked on the door of room 1229. I was a little bit nervous but also excited at the same time. I could feel that my pussy lips were swollen in anticipation of the fucking I was about to get and I just hoped that my juices weren’t already running down my inner thighs. I was to pretend that I didn’t know anybody at the party except for Rob.

When the door opened, I looked into the face of a large black man whom I didn’t know and he smiled at me and turned and yelled, “Hey Rob, our entertainer is at the door and she is beautiful!” Then he turned to me again still smiling and opened the door so I could walk into the room.

When I walked in, I could feel every man’s eyes were on me and I smiled and started to take off my coat. There were ten guys there just like Rob said there would be; four black guys and six white guys and they were all big men! Rob had told me that several of the guys were ex-football players and team-mates of Ferguson’s from his college days. I was wondering if their cocks were big too. When I thought about that, I felt my pussy throb and get even wetter.

As I looked around the room, I saw my husband and smiled at him. Rob walked over to me smiling and said, “Good evening Annie, I am so happy that you could make it tonight,” then he leaned down and gave me a little kiss on my cheek and patted my bottom at the same time. I looked up into his eyes and just smiled at him.

“Gentlemen, I want you to meet Annie, isn’t she gorgeous?” All the guys smiled at me and said hello and told me I was beautiful and I just smiled a little embarrassed and thanked them.

Then Rob continued, “Annie sometimes dances at a private club that I am a member of and she also does private parties. I have used her at a couple of parties in the past and I can assure you all that you will not be disappointed. This beautiful Japanese whore can really fuck! She is married and is safe and her husband doesn’t mind her extra-curricular activities to earn a little extra money. I know from personal experience with her before that she loves cum so if you want to fuck her it isn’t necessary to use a condom but just in case there is a box of them next to the bed in the bedroom.”

I just stood there smiling at Rob as he introduced me and told all those guys that I was a whore and for some reason that made me feel so hot and sexy and I felt my pussy throb and get even wetter. I know most women would not like their husbands to call them a whore in front of mostly strange men but for me, it was wonderful. I considered it a compliment and loved him for it. I wanted to be a whore for these guys and let them fuck me anyway they wanted. Then Rob asked me if there is anything that they shouldn’t do with me.

I smiled up at him first then turned to look at all the guys who were just staring at me and smiled and said, “I love to fuck, and I love cum so it is ok if you fuck me without a condom. I really don’t like condoms anyway,” I said as I smiled.

“And you can fuck me in any of my holes too, I really like to be fucked in my asshole too, but just don’t hurt me,” I said as I lifted my short skirt a little to show them my wet yellow thong panties and started to move to the music that was already playing on the sound system. I am not a professional dancer but I do like to dance and I was really enjoying making sexy moves for the guys as I swayed my hips and smiled at them.

“Who is the groom to be?” I asked as I continued to sway my hips and lift my skirt in a teasing way to give the guys peeks at my panties.

Ferguson raised his hand and smiled at me so I smiled back at him and slowly danced my way to him looking into his eyes the entire time as I swayed my hips and squeezed my breasts with one hand making my nipples stand out.

When I got right in front of him, I stopped and leaned over to give him a little kiss on his cheek and then I asked, “Mmmm, you are a really handsome man so big too, what is your name Mister Groom?”

Ferguson told me his name and smiled a huge smile at me and licked his lips. Ferguson is a big man at 6’–5” and about 240 pounds and he is very fit too.

I smiled at him and said, “Well, Ferguson, I have never been with a black man before is it OK?” I asked with a smile. I had been with Ferguson before many times and loved how he fucked me but I had to pretend that I just met him.

Ferguson just looked at me and nodded his head, smiled and said, “It’s OK, I think you will enjoy it. I like to initiate Asian girls especially to a nice big black cock.” Then he smiled at me again with his beautiful smile and patted my bottom under my skirt.

As the music continued to play I turned around facing away from Ferguson and then bent over as far as I could so he and the other guys could see my ass as my short mini skirt rode up over my bottom. When I spread my legs wide, he could see my dripping cunt underneath my wet panties. I moved my hips from side to side a few times then turned back around and started to unbutton my blouse still dancing to the music. I was so hot by then that I had to be fucked and wanted to tear Ferguson’s pants off and fuck him right then but I still had to put on my act so I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took it off exposing my breasts and hard nipples to Ferguson and all the guys as they started to clap and tell me to take it off.

With my blouse off, I moved in front of Ferguson and offered my breasts to him and he leaned over and kissed my nipples one by one.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

When he did that, I felt my pussy pulse and my juices flow from my cunt into my panties and down my legs. I was so hot putting on my show for the guys.

“Mmmm,” I moaned as I continued to sway to the music and then I took Ferguson’s hand in mine and pulled it to my pussy under my skirt. His fingers easily slipped inside my pussy around the edge of my panties and I lifted up my skirt so all the guys could see me start to hump his fingers in my cunt while looking into Ferguson’s eyes. He finger fucked me for a few seconds then I pulled away from him and smiled as I moved back to the center of the room and began to dance some more.

I swayed my hips and shook my breasts for the guys and then unbuttoned my skirt and let it fall to floor. I stepped out of my skirt wearing just my tiny wet yellow thong and my five inch heels and moved with my legs spread open to let the guys see my wet cunt under my transparent panties. All the guys were clapping and cheering me on and I loved it!

I danced in front of Ferguson again and turned around and bent over again so he could see my little brown asshole under my tiny thong then I turned around again still swaying my hips to the music. I slowly peeled my panties down my legs and off moving my hips to the music. As I stepped out of them, the guys were all clapping and cheering me again and I slowly turned around and opened my legs so they all could see my dripping pussy. I needed to be fucked so badly!

Then I turned back to Ferguson and danced for him opening my legs so he could see my pussy and moved up so that I was just inches from his legs and leaned over and asked him so that others could hear me, “Ferguson, do you want to fuck me now?”

Ferguson just looked up at me and smiled then he stood up and started to take his trousers off as I dropped to my knees and then he pulled his pants and boxers down and I was eye to eye with his beautiful huge 11” cock.

I grabbed his huge cock with my little hand and started to stroke him as I looked up into his eyes and said loud enough for all to hear, “Yours is the biggest cock I have ever seen or fucked, it is beautiful!”

Then I started to lick the tip of his cock and tasted his pre-cum before I tried to get him into my mouth but I couldn’t at first. He was so big, but I continued to lick the tip of his cock and stroke him with my hand and then after a minute I was able to get my mouth around the lemon sized head of his cock. As I stroked his beautiful cock, Ferguson gently pushed and I was able to take his cock head into my mouth and slowly let him fuck my mouth.

He continued to fuck my mouth for a couple of minutes, and then he stopped and pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled me up to his face and kissed me and said, “Let’s move this party to the bedroom, OK?”

I got up from my knees and looked into Ferguson’s dark eyes and smiled and turned and slowly walked into the bedroom. As we were walking I turned and said to all the guys, “All you guys can come too and watch me, I love to be watched when I am getting fucked.”

When we got to the bedroom, I lay back on the bed with my legs open wide to show my cunt for the guys to see and watched as Ferguson and the other guys took off their clothes. Several of the other guys had nice big cocks too and I knew that I was going to have a fun night!

When Ferguson was completely naked he got on the bed beside me and started to caresses my breasts and kissed me as his other hand moved down to my silky smooth pussy and started to rub my clit. I arched my back trying to get his fingers inside my pussy and moaned as he kissed me lovingly. Ferguson is an unbelievably tender and gentle lover for a big man and he was content to go slow and tease me with his tender caresses and gentle finger fucking in my pussy.

But after a few minutes I couldn’t wait any longer and rolled over on top of him and positioned my dripping pussy over his huge erect cock. As all the other guys watched I slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock and felt his cock begin to enter my hot cunt. I usually need to be fucked by someone else before I can handle Ferguson’s 11” cock and that night was not different.

As much as I tried to take his cock, he was not even half way inside me when he smiled up at me and said, “We need to get you loosened up Annie.”

Then Ferguson pushed me off and I rolled over onto my back at his side and he looked over to my husband and said, “Rob you know this whore from before so you fuck her first to open up her tight cunt for me.” Then Ferguson looked at me and smiled and said, “Besides, I like sloppy seconds,” then he kissed me a second before he got up and let Rob join me on the bed.

I looked up at my husband and just said, “Fuck me Rob.” As he got between my legs I closed my eyes and felt my juices flow from my cunt as I thought to myself that I am going to love being a fucking whore for these guys.

I opened my eyes again as Rob kissed me and gently stroked the head of his hard cock in my slit. I arched my back and opened my cunt wide for him and then with my little hand I reached down between us and pulled his cock into my cunt and told him loud enough for the others to hear, “Fuck me like a whore, fuck me anyway you want to fuck me.”

With that Rob entered me and in a few seconds he was balls deep in my juicy cunt fucking me with long hard deep strokes. I was in heaven being watched by all the guys and I wanted to put on a good show for them.

“Fuck me, fuck me hard!” I yelled as Rob fucked me deep. We fucked for several minutes and I talked dirty to my husband telling him to fuck me harder so all the guys could see me getting fucked, and he did just that, fucking me so well!

Then my first orgasm hit me! “Oh fuck, God I am cummminnnnngggggg!!” I screamed as my husband fucked me in front of all the guys and I felt my cunt contract around his cock and then he pulsed inside me filling my pussy with his warm thick cum. We collapsed into each other arms for a few seconds before Rob rolled off of me. As he pulled his cock away from my gaping cunt, his cum ran out onto the bed and I left my legs open for all the guys to see me.

Before I knew it, Ferguson was between my legs and I looked up at him and smiled as he said, “Are you ready for some black cock Whore?”

“Fuck my fucking cunt with your big black cock and make this slut happy!” I said. “Fuck me!!” I opened my legs as wide as I could and my cunt was gaping open and dripping my husband’s cum as Ferguson slid his huge cock inside me.

He filled me completely within a few stokes as his balls slapped up against my ass and I rolled my back up and wrapped my legs around his body trying to get his cock in as deep as possible into my pussy. I felt his cock push into my pussy deeper than any man has ever fucked me before and I groaned as we moved in perfect fucking rhythm together.

As we moved I could feel his cock stretching me and could hear those squishy noises as his cock pushed my husband’s cum out of my cunt as we fucked. “Mmmm, fuck me deeper,” I moaned as Ferguson continued to fill my pussy with his huge black cock.

As Ferguson was fucking me another guy got on the bed and offered me his cock. I looked up into his eyes and opened my mouth to take his cock. I didn’t know who he was and that was exciting for me to take a complete stranger in my mouth and suck his cock while Ferguson fucked me so well. They started fucking me together and in perfect unison and I began to feel Ferguson tense and he pushed really hard and then I felt him cum inside my womb. At the same time, the guy in my mouth gave me his cum and of course I swallowed it all then the guys pulled their cocks from my mouth and my pussy and let me roll over to my tummy. I felt so slutty and so well fucked!

After another minute for me to catch my breath, another man I didn’t know got behind me and lifted me up by my hips and started to rub his cock up and down my cum soaked slit as I rose to my hands and knees with my ass in the air for him. He pushed a finger into my ass and started to move it around inside me and then he dipped his finger into my cum filled pussy and scooped some out and stuck his finger back into my asshole and moved it around some more. Cum is the best lubricant for my ass!

After a few seconds he pulled his finger out and placed the head of his cock against my rosebud and pushed. I pushed back and the head of his cock slipped inside my tight ring with a little popping noise then he began to fuck me.

“Mmmm, fuck my tight ass,” I moaned as he began to pump me really well. Soon he was as deep inside me as he could get with his balls slapping up against my pussy as he fucked my ass and I was feeling wonderful! He didn’t last long for me but he did make me cum before he filled my asshole with his cum. I was dripping cum from both holes and loved it and wanted more and more!

For the next hour or more they all fucked me in all my holes. They did d/p with me and one guy gave me his cock in my mouth when the other two were in my cunt and ass at the same time. I must have had more than fifteen orgasms as they fucked me every way they could but finally I was exhausted. After the last fuck, I collapsed on the bed in a pool of cum and just closed my eyes and smiled. I could feel cum leaking from my holes and it felt so wonderful!

Rob came over to me on the bed and leaned down and kissed my cheek and said, “Annie you were great! All the guys loved it and I loved it too, you are a wonderful whore!”

When my husband said that, I just looked up at him and smiled and told him, “Thank you Rob. Mmmm, I love to fuck and you guys were great tonight.”

Then I looked over to Ferguson who was standing by the bed and said, “Your fiancée is very lucky to get a guy like you. You fucked me so good with that beautiful black cock of yours and she is really a lucky woman.”

I reached up and took Ferguson’s soft cock in my hand and pulled him over to me so I could kiss his cock again. Then I rolled off the bed and stood up letting cum in my holes run down my legs as the guys watched and smiled then someone brought me my coat and I put it on and walked to the door.

Just as I was about to open the door and leave, Rob came over to me and gave me fifteen, one hundred dollar bills and said, “These are your tips for the night, thank you again Annie, you were wonderful!” then he kissed me on the cheek and opened the door for me to leave.

As I walked down the hallway to the elevators, I was a mess. I just had my overcoat on and could feel cum running down the insides of my legs and in my hair. Anyone who saw me would have thought I really was a whore, a very well fucked whore and that made me smile to myself. I felt so satisfied and slutty and I loved it! I took the elevator down to the sixth floor and then knocked on Lacey’s door.

When she opened the door to let me in, Lacey was completely nude and as I walked in she hugged and kissed me and led me to the bedroom. I took off my overcoat and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes and just smiled as Lacey got on the bed with me and then she began to caress my breasts and tweak my nipples then kissed each one before she slid down my body kissing me all the way down to my pussy.

She looked up at me and simply said, “Mmmmm, I can tell you had a wonderful time tonight!” Then she began to tenderly lick my pussy and nibble on my clit as I opened my legs for my girlfriend to taste cum still leaking from my cunt.

I must have fallen asleep for a little while, when I opened my eyes again I felt the bed moving and looked over to see Rob fucking Lacey’s ass and then Ferguson moved to my side and kissed me before I opened my legs for him to fuck my cunt one last time that night. It was a wonderful night for me, one that I will always remember for the rest of my life.

Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments