Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annual Meeting

"Andrea loves her husband and devotes herself to helping him succeed"

49
20 Comments 20
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Join now to listen to this story

"Darling, I'm just going to run to the ladies’ room."

"But," Winston stammered, "but you'll miss my speech."

"I've heard it, remember?" Andrea said with a smile, collecting her clutch purse and pushing back from the table. I can almost recite it myself, she thought, recalling the hours they’d spent together rehearsing, writing and making changes. Forty minutes, she thought as she recalled the memory of those evenings. It warmed her inside and she smiled as she stood, straightened her dress and leaned over his shoulder to whisper into his ear, "Don't worry, you'll be great." She pecked his cheek and stepped from the table as the man onstage finished praising Winston’s accomplishments and announced his name and the mannequin crowd delivered a smattering of polite applause.

As she wormed her way to the doors, she heard the introduction end. The crowd applauded harder, some rising to their feet at their tables to laud Winston's achievements, hiding their jealousy and resentment. He had done well in the years since his promotion, and his success had changed their lives, eliminating the struggle for income and leaving them more time to be together. She recalled the early years when she'd tried to avoid these annual meetings. Five years ago that had all changed, when Winston had been promoted.

Her sacrifice had been oh, so worth it! Now she looked forward to these events. She glanced at her watch as she slipped out the hall door and made her way past the ladies' room to the elevators.

She pushed the call button and mercifully the elevator opened immediately. Stepping inside and pressing the five, she trembled slightly, feeling the tingle in her pussy and ass begin in earnest. As the doors slid closed and the car rose, she quickly reached under her dress to remove her panties, the scent of her excitement obvious along with the wet spots in her crotch. Leaking already, she smirked, feeling the juices cool on her lips and the slick sensation of the lube she'd squirted inside her ass.

The car stopped, dinged, and opened. She paused to check the room number they had texted. Five-nineteen. She typed a quick message back.

I AM HERE NOW

Checking the floor sign, she made a left and headed for the room, butterflies fluttering madly inside her belly. A year since the last one. God, I’ve missed it! The junior members of the Executive Board, Thomas Kincaid and Lyle Dunbar, had proposed the deal six years ago at this annual dinner, and the following year, they'd made good on their promise, assisting Winston in his climb to promotion. And five years ago she'd first kept her end of the bargain, meeting them in a room upstairs, her first time with someone other than Winston since they were married. Memories of that night and every subsequent annual meeting rushed through her as she reached the propped open door.

She let it lock behind her, slipped off her dress and bra and draped them on the chair. Checking herself in the hall mirror, she stood naked but for her choker, heels and thigh-high stockings. After an unnecessary adjustment to her hair she dropped to her knees and crawled to the bedroom, remembering how afraid she'd been that first time. Now she grinned, trembling with eager anticipation. She kept her head down until she reached two sets of bare male feet.

At last!

She kissed each foot once, then stroked and pecked her way up bare legs, switching from one to the other, from man to man. Reaching the bottom of a robe, she parted it, nuzzling a thigh, inhaling and licking, then switching, repeating, hungry for what they had for her. She felt a hand on her head and inhaled cologne and man scent, and then her nose was buried in a warm, full scrotum, her tongue flicking and caressing the juicy globes. Switching, she opened and took the head into her mouth. This one was Lyle, she knew. His cock was bigger. She sucked it deep, heady thrills making her dizzy as the shaft hardened in her mouth, the bulb pushing deep. She slobbered and drooled and relished the sensation, loving his big cock before switching back to Thomas. Back and forth, stroking and sucking and worshipping their cocks and balls and power, her pussy leaking down her thighs, ass clenching in anticipation. Robes fell to the floor.

A hand reached down and she took it, pulling herself up and falling into Thomas, pressing her naked body to his, feeling his chest on her tits, nipples firm and aching.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

He grabbed her forcefully, slipping a hand under her thigh and lifting it outside his body. He crouched slightly and she felt his spongy head bump her clit, gasping as it slid between her legs. Lifting her head and resting her chin on his shoulder, she threw her arms around his neck. Lyle pressed against her from behind as Thomas' cockhead split her lips, pushing at her opening. She felt Lyle's long shaft nestled between her cheeks.

"Oh, Andrea, you wonderful fucking slut!" Thomas snarled.

Holding her still, he stood up straight, spearing his full length into her, filling her aching cunt with stiff flesh and she cried out as her body lifted with the penetration. Her other leg was pulled from the floor and her weight settled on the fuck meat inside her. Oh, fuck, standing up, fuck! Thomas' hands slipped to her ass, spreading her cheeks and she felt the firm bulb press at her lubed pucker.

Inhaling, she closed her teeth on Thomas' shoulder and braced for penetration. Her arms tightened around his neck as Lyle's swollen cockhead spread her backdoor, pushed it open and popped inside. She squeaked a tiny squeal as her ring stretched around him, then released her breath, settling her weight as Lyle rose, slipping his stiff meat deep into her anus.

Oh, fucking glorious filled holes! Thoughts of making love to Winston invaded her brain, the caring intimacy a sharp contrast to this animal lust. She brushed it away, blissfully immersed in her annual dalliance.

The two men held her suspended off the floor, and began to fuck her into oblivion. She let herself hang weightless between them, manipulated by arms and cocks. They pushed up inside her, they lifted and dropped her, they thrust deep and hard, plowing and stretching and pounding her holes. Her eyes rolled back and her head lolled on her neck as she lost herself in the filled sensation, her annual escape into debauched lust. My willing commitment, she thought. She felt the thick shafts spearing her, filling her cunt and asshole, drilling deep and hard. Waves of pleasure swept through her as her weight smashed her clit against Thomas' pubic bone and Lyle pistoned his thickness up her ass.

Her body trembled and shook as the storm inside her formed and built and hinted at delicious explosion. Impaled on two thrusting cocks and held tightly between the men fucking her, she flexed her hips, urging her orgasm to fruition, grinding and grunting in unison with her illicit lovers.

It swelled inside her, threatening to burst, then held, paused at the edge and tantalizing her. She panted and yipped. She fucked down onto them both, her skin crackling with the electric waves emanating from her lower regions, glowing and rippling as she lifted and dropped, meeting their thrusts with fierce abandon. Her engorged clit sent flaming bolts of desire crashing through her. Her muscles, front and back, clamped on the cocks pleasuring her holes.

"Fuck me! Oh, God, fill me with cum!"

Lyle snarled his climax into one ear, blasting her anal channel with hot semen. Thomas growled angrily as he lunged up and buried his exploding cock to the hilt, filling her cunt and turning it to a steamy, sexy swamp.

She wailed a delirious keening cry as her climax struck, powerful and all-encompassing, a passionate expression of thanks and fulfillment.

*

Minutes later, as she approached the doors to the hall, she glanced at her watch. Twelve minutes to spare. She leaned to the door to hear her husband’s voice. Her still-twitching cunt leaked cum down her leg. She smiled and pulled the door quietly, slipping inside and making her way around the perimeter of the room. A sigh of pleasure escaped her as her ass remembered the cock that had fucked her and drooled some of its illicit treasure. At the table, she smirked demurely at the one person eyeing her suspiciously.

She touched her stomach. "Must have been the shrimp," she offered, and sat, looking up at the stage as Winston finished his speech. It was a powerful ending which he delivered perfectly, and her pride for him swelled alongside that of her own for her contribution to his success.

As she stood and applauded with the rest of the crowd she thought of next year...

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments