Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Cultural Exchange

5
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It had been a few years since my daughter-in-law Wendy and I found ourselves as lovers in Mumbai, India. It was so interesting that we also found an Indian young woman named Aashi to share our passion. We had shared many forms of love-making and it had all been good. But after some years the passion had faded for me. Wendy had went her way with my son and found work in another city. I made do with my wife. She was very good in bed, but she wasn't as good as Wendy. Or Aashi, for that matter. I remembered those passionate days with a fondness almost obsessive.

During these years Wendy and my son finally discovered they had little in common except their academic careers. Being out in the real world they had learned that they didn't share any passions or interests. The marriage ended amicably.

One day I received an email from Wendy. It was a little mysterious because she was asking me to come visit. But she wanted me to find some way to leave my wife behind. It seemed very urgent, so I told my wife I was going on a business trip and would check back when I was finished with the work. Then I told my superior at work I was taking off for some of the vacation time I had accumulated over the years.

I arrived at the airport in the city where Wendy lived now at 8:00 a.m. I was surprised to see that she was waiting for me. She seemed quite eager to see me. In fact, she grabbed me and gave me a tremendous loving kiss with lots of tongue. The people gathered there must have thought we were lovers. In a way, we had been. We gathered my things and she took me to her car. She told me that I would understand when we got to her apartment, but not to ask any questions yet.

As she drove she reached over with her free hand and fondled my cock in my suit pants. I immediately got a raging hard-on. She asked me to release it so she could see it again. I was more than happy to do so. I took my cock out and she held it as long as she could, releasing it whenever she needed two hands to drive, but always grabbing it again.

She asked me to reach up her skirt for a little surprise. I did and found she was wearing no panties. I also found a very juicy pussy wanting to be touched by me. So I did. I crammed two fingers into her cunt and found her G-spot right away. I'd had much practice in this technique. She started coming all over her car seat. This may be why she had purchased vinyl seats for the car when she got it. She always had been a sexy little minx.

I had been a little stronger and had not come. But the car reeked of the smell of pussy when we finally arrived at her apartment house. Wendy got out, wrapped a sweater around her waist to hide the cunt juices, and we took my things into the lobby of the building. She lived on the fourth floor and it had an elevator. That was helpful for a man in his fifties. Wendy probably ran up the stairs everyday. She was only thirty years old now.

We arrived at her apartment and we entered. She told me to put my things away in her room, which I did. We sat and just talked for a few minutes. Then she said, "Oh fuck this," and grabbed me and laid on top of me making out with her old lover. She was touching me all over as I did the same. Finally, we needed to get out of those clothes.

We quickly ran to her bedroom, stripping and stumbling as we went along. We were both laughing like kids. We got to the bedroom totally nude and the first thing I wanted to happen was to get my cock into some Wendy pussy. I picked her up, threw her on the bed, and quickly crawled between her spreading legs.

I always fucked her with her legs on my shoulders. I wasn't going to change anything that worked before. Both legs were on my shoulders and my cock just slid into her cunt because it was so juicy and wet. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as it had been the first time, but what great pussy it still was. It was sucking on my cock like a little mouth. I rammed into her as hard as I could and she squealed in pain and pleasure.

Fucking her always brought the animal out in me. It had seemed more naughty when she was my daughter-in-law, but it was still great. I started thrusting with a steady rhythm that I could maintain for thirty minutes if I had to. But I wanted her to come on my cock all the time it was happening. And she did, my flower. Finally, I thought she needed some of my come, so I shot a huge wad up her twat and quickly withdrew, to watch the squirting or cream-pie, whichever would happen. I was lucky because they both did. She squirted on my belly, and a large cream-pie formed around her pussy.

Then we both got up and she licked my cock clean. We went into the shower to wash off. While in there she gave me the blow-job she loved doing so much. I didn't have much come left but she gobbled it down with enthusiasm. Then we thoroughly cleaned each other and dried each other.

I had noticed that this was a two bedroom apartment, but she had put me in with her. I asked about that, but she said I would have to wait until tonight. That would be several hours, so we went out and she showed me around her new hometown. It was a lovely place, with friendly looking people and establishments. It seemed to have a large foreign population which always was a good thing for variety in life.

We ate lunch at a Thai restaurant and continued the tour, with me trying but failing to get anything out of Wendy. She kept saying I would just have to be patient and it would be worth it.

We arrived back at her apartment just after 4:30 p.m. and went up in the elevator to Wendy's apartment. Instead of putting her key in she looked at me with a playful look and then rang the doorbell. I heard someone in her apartment approaching the door. It opened and I almost burst into tears of joy. It was Aashi!

She was six years older, but just as lovely, with her dark skin and black hair. She had released it to flow around her shoulders. This time she was dressed in western clothing but she was still as exotic as a wild Himalayan rhododendron.

The true beauty of the eastern world was here in Wendy's apartment.

Wendy had kept in touch with Aashi. That was so easy to do in these days of smartphones and internets and emails. Then she found that Aashi was coming to the States. In fact, to Wendy's own city. She was going to do scholarly research in the world-class library. They had decided that they would share Wendy's apartment. After all, they had been lovers once upon a time.

Aashi had just arrived a few days earlier, and they were still getting to know each other again. But one thing they both knew was that I should be involved. Tonight was to be the night that Aashi and Wendy got to know each other very well again. And I was privileged to watch it happen.

I was like an old schoolboy who couldn't wait for his treat. But they made me wait. Aashi had prepared a dish using eggplant as the main ingredient. We were to dine first, getting to know each other again. So we washed up and sat down and had a delicious Indian meal. It was vegetarian with no meat. But it was scrumptious and quite filling. Afterwards we had a little wine as we sat companionably in the living area.

I was enjoying looking at and comparing their beautiful faces. Wendy's with her perpetual freckles and red hair, and Aashi's with her tumbling black hair and lovely smile. I knew that they were in the mood for a night of love making. And I was right. First Wendy got up and took Aashi by the hand and led her into the extra bedroom. The one Aashi was staying in. They were slightly hesitant, I could see, because they hadn't done anything like this is six years.

I got up and followed, of course. I wanted to watch some loving girl on girl action. The first thing they did was to kiss and nuzzle each other on the cheeks and necks. A little ear licking and neck sucking went on. It was all making me as hard as brass. Finally, they broke apart and Wendy began to undress Aashi. She did it slowly, and tenderly. Women are not as rough as men can be. Slowly each clothing piece was removed until she stood like an Indian goddess in the dim light.

She posed a moment, knowing she was the center of attraction, and then she began the same process with Wendy. Slowly removing her garments. She was especially slow taking off the bra and releasing Wendy's perky tits. There were no panties to take off. Wendy had never put on a pair since the morning.

I had already stripped and was jerking my cock slowly in an easy chair in the corner, watching.

Then they hugged again, mashing perky breast to larger softer breast. And they took each other to the bed and laid themselves down together, but with head to toe, opposite each other. There was going to be some pussy licking and tongue fucking tonight.

They started very slowly, each finding the other's clit and then licking and nibbling it. Then, as if in synchronization, they started licking and kissing each other's labia. This went on until Wendy came first with Aashi quickly following. Now the action began to get intense with each pressing their tongues and lips against the other's pussy harder and harder. They were so fucking excited and I was jerking harder too. As they were pussy-diving they were also cramming fingers into the other's ass hole. I could hardly keep from coming, but I had to if I wanted some action later.

Finally, I think they exhausted each other and just fell apart. They rested like that for several minutes until Wendy looked over at me.

"Oh dear, we forgot all about your Daddy."

Aashi rolled over and smiled and said, "I was thinking of my Daddy all of the time."

She stood up and I could see that she had kept her pussy shaved. It was also oiled. I believe they do that in India as a special gift to the lover. Was that just for me? She motioned me to come closer. I did, with my cock pointing upward and bouncing gently as I strolled to her.

"This is just for me, alright Wendy, dear?"

Then she got on all fours and waited for me to mount her. I could see her oiled pussy, and even though Wendy had licked it, it still glistened in the soft light, guiding my cock to heaven.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock into that exotic pussy and almost came immediately. But I was determined to teach her who her Daddy was again tonight. So I held off and slowly eased my whole length into that jasmine scented cunt. And then I just held it tight with my balls hanging. Then I began banging her snatch and my balls were pounding her pussy from below. I think they were hitting her clit because she came immediately, with a little shriek of joy.

Pounding and thrusting, I fucked her for twenty minutes, and I counted about ten or fifteen little shrieks of lust when she had an orgasm. Then I squirted come as far into her vagina as it would go. And I kept humping until I had filled her to capacity. As I slowly withdrew she whimpered with regret that it was over.

But it wasn't.

My cock was so slimy from my own come and her juices that I just slid him up a couple of inches and rammed her ass. This time she screamed.

"My god, Daddy. You are using your little girl so well. Aiiii. Fuck me, Daddy."

With that she started pushing back against me. I was fucking her with a dry cock but he stayed hard for me, so I could give this beautiful passion flower all the loving she needed. I could tell she didn't get screwed this way much because she was so damned tight. Her asshole was like a tight glove as I rammed her as deep as I could. I fucked her until she finally cried out she couldn't come anymore.

I pulled out and my darling Wendy, who had been finger-fucking herself the whole time, brought a washcloth over that she had prepared for us. She wiped my cock clean and kissed it. Then she washed Aashi clean and kissed her cunt and ass, with love.

I was hoping that Aashi's research would take a long time here in the States.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments