Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At last, I got her to perform

"Wife rides us both."

8
1 Comment 1
14.0k Views 14.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Like most guys I had been trying to get my lady fucked for a long time. She said she was up for it when we were having sex but never seemed that keen in the cold light of day. Anyway I was determined to get her fucked so I was always working on it. Besides I knew she'd love it. My wish finally came true while on holiday in Malta this year.

We booked an early holiday as it was cheap and we'd never been there before. The hotel we were staying in was mostly populated by older people but that was okay, better that than a load of screaming kids running around.

We went out this evening looking for a bit of good music and a bit of a younger crowd. We went into another hotel for a few drinks as it sounded a bit lively with nice music playing. We found a seat and I went up to the bar and got the drinks. Whilst waiting there I got into conversation with this other guy at the bar. He was about 60, good looking guy with a deep tan. He was very friendly, easy to talk to. I took the drinks down to our table and we sat taking in the music and the crowd.

It was getting a bit crowded as I went to the bar again where I got into conversation with my 'friend' once more. As the bar was very crowded I invited the guy to our table as we had a spare seat. He accepted and we both went over and I introduced Tony as he was called.

Before long we were all chatting like old friends - Tony was an educated guy and always seemed to have something interesting/funny to say. Anyway I got my wife up for a dance. The floor was packed so it was not that easy to actually dance. But my wife loves dancing and as the alcohol took a grip she wanted to dance all the more.

As it was my round I went to fetch more drinks where Tony asked if he could have a dance with my wife. 'Sure,' I said, 'it will give me a break'.

As I waited to get served I watched them both on the floor. With it being packed they were dancing close. I could see she was enjoying herself as they were both talking and laughing. I got the drinks and went back to the table. When they came back my wife was still laughing (I have been told that that is one of the best ways of getting a woman into bed-make her laugh). Then one of her favourite songs came on, a real smoochie song that I hated. She wanted to get up and dance but I fobbed her off onto Tony who was only too happy to oblige.

I watched them again this time from the comfort of my seat. I could see Tony pulling my wife in real close to his crotch, rubbing his cock against her. My wife glanced down to see if I was watching, probably worried that I might be annoyed. I just raised my glass and blew her a kiss. She seemed to relax then and probably enjoyed the attention.

When the dance was over she came down on her own as Tony had to go to the loo - probably too embarrassed by the hard-on he'd had. I said to my wife, 'I see Tony was giving you a ride on the floor'.

She started to laugh and said, 'You are both dirty old men'. Tony came back and sat down and we continued, this time taking turns dancing with the wife. As I was dancing with her I told her to get Tony 'all hot and bothered' as he was enjoying it - and so was she.

Tony had told us in conversation that he was alone on holiday as his wife had passed away 3 years previous and this was his first time on holiday alone. So I was sure he would have liked nothing better than a nice hot ride, as did my wife when the mood took her. I could tell tonight that mood was taking her as she continued to tease Tony.

As the night was winding down we discovered that Tony was going back home the next night. I thought, fuck it, I’ll try this on tonight. He was having fun, so were the wife and I, so let’s keep on having a bit of fun. I asked Tony if he had any beer in his room. He said he had, so I told him to go get it and follow us round to our hotel, which was only two corners away, so we could go back to our place to listen to some of my music.

The wife didn't seem very keen at first but I said I wanted Tony to hear some proper music before he went home.

Remembering he was going home the next day seemed to make her feel okay. As we were walking home the wife said, 'I hope you aren't getting any funny ideas'.

'About what?' I said innocently.

'About you two getting lucky tonight,' she replied.

'No, but I want you to put on your sexiest panties and bra when we get back,' I replied.

'No,' she replied, 'I told you you can forget about that'.

I said, 'I want you wearing those so I can have you dressed a like a slut but only I’ll know it.'

'Forget it,' she said. I thought that was it, she wasn't interested, but then when she said, 'Anyway, I didn't bring any sexy panties with me,' I knew she was up for it.

'What?' I replied.

'I didn't bring any sexy panties with me,' she again stated.

I knew this was a lie because I make her buy sexy panties only - she didn't have any other type. 'We'll see,' I said.

When we got to our hotel we waited on Tony who arrived within minutes of us with some beer and a bottle of nice wine. So we headed up to our room. On getting there I directed Tony into the kitchen to get some glasses. I followed the wife into our bedroom and again told her to get into her sexiest panties. 'Told you I don't have any,' she half giggled.

I opened a couple of drawers and found her underwear. I pulled out my favourite pair, a little black and gold see-through pair and told her to put them on.

'I'll put them on, but they're staying on,' she said, just a little defiantly. As she was putting her panties on I started looking for a sexy black bra to set her outfit off. She didn't have a black one so I threw her a little skimpy black bikini top and told her to put that on as well. She again started moaning that there was nothing wrong with the one she was wearing but I told her to take it off and put the bikini top on. 'Ok ok,' she said, 'but I don't know why you're going to all this trouble - I’m telling you these are all staying on.'

My wife has really nice tits, big but not saggy, and when she put the bikini top on her nipples poked through the fabric like it wasn't there. She was definitely turned on. 'That’s fine,' I reassured her, 'I just like the idea of you walking around our room dressed like a little ride in front of a stranger and he won't even be aware of the fact.' Which was a lie of course as her nipples were poking out of her blouse and were plainly visible to me, and, of course Tony. I'm not sure if my wife was aware of how prominent they had become due to the thin bikini fabric but I know she must have been in a horny mood - nipples don't get that hard unless they are aroused or very cold, and it definitely wasn't cold. 'Put some lipstick on too,' I told her as I left her to finish dressing and joined Tony in the living room area.

He had two beers open for both of us and a large glass of wine poured out for my wife. I put some of my music on; I have some great stuff downloaded from the web going back to the mid 60's so it was right up Tony's street too.

The wife joined us, sitting in the chair opposite Tony and me. She was dressed basically the same on the outside as she had been earlier that night, green wraparound skirt with a red and white blouse. Her nipples were still poking out of the fabric and looked really...chewable. I wanted to put one in my mouth and suck and chew on it there and then. And if I noticed them Tony for sure did - the way he was dancing with her earlier was a fair indication of what he thought of her. She had also put more lipstick on and a bit more make-up. Fuck she looked good.

So we were sitting listening to the music and we were all pretty merry. I told the wife to fetch us some more drinks and she did. I then told her to change the music and put another CD on. By ordering her around a bit I just wanted her to get into the idea that I was in charge and whatever I told her to do she was to do it. (She often told me when fucking that she would do as I told her - so I was just gently preparing her to be submissive, not that she was aware of this.) 

We were all having a good time, laughing and fooling around.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

Everyone was enjoying the night. The music was really good and Tony knew all the tunes. One of our all time favs started playing, 'Real Real Gone' by Van Morrison. I got the wife up on the floor for a bit of a dance. I generally only dance when I’m drunk basically because I’m a useless dancer, but with the beer in I didn't care. Plus I was enjoying my wife's tits bouncing about with her nipples protruding proudly through her blouse.

I continued dancing until my cock was starting to get hard then I took a seat. Tony then took over. I took a seat and just sat watching them, getting more and more turned on. They started dancing to a slow song, 'Just the way you are' by Billy Joel (every time it comes on the radio now I remind her of what she was doing at the time), and again Tony was rubbing his cock into her. She just continued dancing, this time with her eyes closed in a sort of dreamy séance and a smile on her lips. She was ready.

After the song finished they both sat back down as I gave them a round of applause. Tony had a really visible hard on. 'Look what you've done to poor Tony,' I said to her, 'He's got a big hard on and it's all your fault.'

She started to laugh and said, 'Don't blame me.'

I said to Tony, 'Tell her to take her tits out Tony,' and he started to laugh too. So I said to her, 'Give Tony a look at your tits, he's been admiring them all night - haven't you Tony?' Again he was laughing but admitted that he had.

'I'll take my tits out if you take your cocks out first,' was her reply.

'But we need to see your tits to make our cocks hard; you don't want to look at two soft cocks do you?'

'Your cocks are hard now, I felt both of them. You two horny bastards were trying to ride me on the dance floor.'

We both started to laugh. 'Ok,' I said, 'if we take our cocks out you have to take your tits out, ok?' She didn't answer, just sat there smiling. 'Right Tony, after you,' I said.

'No, after you, she's your wife after all.'

'Ok,' I said. So I took my very hard cock out and walked over to her. 'Take your tits out,' I said. She was as horny as we were so she slowly undid her blouse to reveal her beautiful tits bursting at the material of her bikini top, I reached down and set them free. The looked gorgeous, I’ve never seen her nipples so hard or large.

'Tony you can wank over one and I’ll do the other.'

He was over in a flash and took his hard cock out. I watched her eyes as Tony's cock first came out, she seemed mesmerised by it. We started wanking over her tits, one at each side while she just sat there. I then turned her head towards my cock and pushed it between her nice red lips. She immediately started sucking furiously on it. I was in heaven.

After about a minute or two I took her hand and placed it onto Tony's cock. This was the first time in years that she had felt another cock, and she was loving it. This made her suck even harder on mine. So there she was, sucking furiously on my cock and pulling Tony off.

I then grabbed her hair and gently eased her off mine and manoeuvred her head over to Tony' cock. She didn't need any more help as she greedily started licking and kissing the precum before she started sucking furiously on his cock. Imagine the scene, her sitting in between us with one cock in her hand and another in her mouth. Never seen anything so horny in my life.

Tony was starting to build up a rhythm pumping into her mouth. I reached down and parted her legs. I felt her pussy and it was literally soaking with juice. I got down between her legs and pulled her panties to the side and started licking all of that lovely honey. By her moans I knew my wife was in ecstasy I had a great view of Tony's cock pumping in and out of my wife's mouth.

Suddenly he let out a loud groan and exploded in her mouth. She continued sucking until every drop of spunk went down her throat. When Tony eventually pulled his cock out of her mouth I manoeuvred her down onto all fours, doggy style. I reached round and unbuttoned her skirt. I threw it aside and then pulled those sexy panties down a little.

Tony had fallen onto a seat, he looked totally drained but very happy. I pushed my cock into her soaking pussy and proceeded to ride her. She was moaning with pleasure, loving it. But she was a little too excited for me as I couldn't get a nice feeling due to the juices oozing out of her. So I slipped my cock out and slowly drilled it into her ass. She was gasping now as I started pumping her ass.

It felt so fucking good, really tight but her cunt juice on my cock made for a nice lube. Tony was enjoying the show too as his cock was starting to move again. In truth I couldn't hold back and shot a load into her ass, holding her hips tightly as I emptied every drop into her.

She was lying on her face gasping for breath. I let my cock slide out of her ass and then took a seat. My wife started to get up but I told her to stay there as it was Tony's turn. But at this stage his cock was still not really hard. So I told her to get up and fetch us a couple of drinks. She stood up, pulled up her panties and went into the kitchen and fetched us two beers.

She looked really hot with just her panties on and her tits sitting proudly out of her blouse. I asked Tony if he had enjoyed his blow job. He replied saying it was the first one he's had in years and it was fucking great. I told him that BJs were her speciality; she couldn't go a week without one. My wife of course denied this but this only made us laugh all the more.

Tony complimented her on her figure saying she had gorgeous tits. He also half-heartedly apologised for rubbing his cock into her as they danced, saying he couldn't help it as he found her so attractive. 'Well,' I said, 'seeing as it's all your fault you'll have to give him a ride. What way do you want her Tony?' I said, 'down on her hands and knees again?'

'Yes please,' he smiled.

'You are two horny bastards,' my wife replied. We both started to laugh.

'Down on your knees you little whore,' I ordered her. She did what she was told. (It was always part of my fantasy to get my wife on her knees, pull her panties down and invite another guy to fuck her.) So I went over behind her, pulled those cockteasers down over her ass and told Tony to go and fuck her brains out.

He was over in a second and down on his knees. I went round to the front to watch her expression as he slipped his cock in. Her eyes were closed and she started to pant as he put his whole length into her. I watched him riding her for a few seconds then went to the bathroom to wash my cock as I intended putting it into her mouth for a spit roasting.

When I came out Tony had copied me, he was fucking the ass off her. She was panting and moaning as he buried his cock into her as far as it would go. I got on my knees in front of her and offered her my cock, she didn't need to be asked twice as she greedily grabbed it and fed it into her mouth. It was fucking gorgeous, her stuck in between two cocks and servicing both with ease.

Tony and I got into a bit of a rhythm, as he pulled out I pushed mine in. She eagerly bounced off both cocks, moaning and gasping with pleasure. I couldn't stop myself any longer and shot a load into her mouth which she happily gobbled up. She then bent down a little at which point Tony shot another load of spunk up her ass. He pulled out and collapsed onto the floor.

My wife lay there panting for breath. We all just lay around for a minute or two until my wife got up and headed for the bathroom. 'I think you'd better go now Tony as I think she's gonna feel a little embarrassed.'

'Sure, okay,' he said.

He got dressed and thanked me for giving him the best night of his life. He then left. Wifey had gone on to bed so I waited around for a few minutes to let her doze off. But before I went to bed I had to jerk off as the whole night had been an erotic fantasy that had actually happened and, believe me, it was even hornier that I imagined. Plus it had helped turn my wife into a little cocksucking slut.

Published 
Written by benelli66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments