Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Johnson house

"Briana has fun with her best friend's parents"

37
9 Comments 9
27.2k Views 27.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words


Oh my G, I can’t wait to tell you what just happened at the Johnson’s house. Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself, let me calm down.

Okay, here goes. My name is Briana and I am seventeen years old. I have long blond hair and sharp blue eyes. My friends all tell me I’m pretty, but they would say that, wouldn’t they? Anyway, I am 5’3 with 32b breasts, a flat, toned belly and shaven crotch. I am very into my sports so I keep quite athletic and I am a member of the cheerleading squad in school.

My best friend in the whole wide world is Kelly Johnson and we often hang out together after school or practice. I have gotten to know her parents quite well and they are both nice to me. Kelly’s mum, Sara is tall with dark hair and light blue eyes. Her dad is Marco; he is from Spain originally and has that sexy tan thing going on.

Anyway, back to my story. After school, today I noticed, as if it was hard not to, that Kelly wasn’t there. I was worried, maybe she was ill or something like that. So, after school I went to their house, their front door has a number lock so I keyed in the number and let myself in.

Right away I was hit by noises coming from the top of the house and went to investigate. I went up the stairs slowly and walked past Kelly’s room. Her door was wide open and she wasn’t in there. I carried on walking to the next room, which I knew were her parent’s master bedroom.

Their door was also wide open, and I could see what was going on inside. Now I am in no way naïve, but what I saw shocked me. Kelly’s parents were on their bed fucking like there was no tomorrow. Marco was on top, missionary, slamming his cock deep into Sara’s pussy. She screamed his name many times and I could see the sweat pouring down his back.

I could not take my eyes off them and felt myself get wet between the legs. I lifted my school skirt and slipped my finger into my panties. At seventeen, I have been masturbating for a little while already and love pleasuring myself.

I could feel how wet I already was, my pussy was literally soaking my panties. I slipped a finger over my open pussy lips, making myself groan. It was too late, they heard me. Marco jumped off Sara and I was shocked to see how big he was, he must have been at least nine inches long.

Marco had pulled the bed covers over his crotch to hide himself. Sara looked at me and smiled, she didn’t seem fazed at all. She climbed off the bed and walked towards me. She had an amazing body, large natural breasts, toned belly with a visible six-pack and bald crotch. She stood right in front of me and lifted my chin with her finger.

“Does it turn you on to watch my husband fuck me? Does it? Well, lucky for you Kelly is not home or you wouldn’t have been able to catch us. She’s gone to her grandmother's for a few days.”

She looked at me and slipped her hand into my panties over my hand. I hadn’t pulled my hand out.

“Is your pussy all wet from watching us? Would you like to play with us? My husband has been saying he would love to play with a cute teenager. Come, let’s go to bed.”

Sara pulled my hand from my panties and led me to the bed. I watched as Marco pulled the sheets off his cock and started to stroke himself back to full hardness. He looked at me with lust in his eyes as his wife started to undress me. I didn’t argue or pull away, I wanted to play with them as much as they wanted to play with me. I was so horny.

Before I realised it, I was naked. Sara’s hands slid over my back and onto my ass, stroking and cupping my butt. I could feel the warmth of her body as stood behind me, her breast pressing against my back. His hands roamed my body and soon rested on my breasts. She cupped them, softly squeezing and caressing them.

“Marco, if you wanna fuck her, you’re gonna have to prepare her. Come here and lick her teen cunt.”

Marco smiled and got to his knees in front of me. I felt his tongue slide over my clit, making me feel a world of pleasure right away. He seemed to enjoy licking me as his whole mouth cupped my pussy and he slurped and licked me out.

I could feel it to my core, the pleasure he was giving me.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

My body started to shake I knew I was having an orgasm and I started to moan.

“Marco you’re doing a great job. Hear her moan, you’re making her cum, wow her body is shaking like a leaf. Briana, you want Marco to fuck you? He’s gonna fuck you so good, then it will be my turn.”

Marco pulled his head away from me and Sara lay next to me. She leant over and gave me a peck on the lips. I had kissed girls many times, but this was different. Her tongue slid into my mouth and we slowly made out together. Her hands kept groping at my breasts and pinching my nipples, she seemed to like playing with them.

I felt Marco push the tip of his cock into my tight teen hole. Pushing it slowly till it was nearly all the way inside me. I groaned into Sara’s mouth as he started to slowly pound me. Fucking hell, I was getting fucked by Kelly’s dad as her mum was making out with me. It was an even bigger turn on.

Marco pulled his cock from my teen cunt, scooting over and placing his cock net to my mouth. I licked his cock as Sara helped me suck him off. We took turns sucking him till he pulled Sara close to him. I watched as he slipped his cock inside her, pulled her till she was sitting on his lap.

She started to bounce and I decided it would be a good time to make out with Marco. I leant forward, kissing him softly and tenderly. He cupped one of my breasts, squeezing and caressing it.

Sara groaned loudly and Marco pulled her close. I watched as his cock slammed upwards into her, making her scream. I could see her body start to shake and I could not help myself and started to squeeze ad caress her ass. It was so soft and felt great. Her body shook as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Marco pulled his cock from her pussy and kissed her passionately. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She smiled at me and motioned me forward. I knew what she wanted, it was something I had done many times with her own daughter. I leant forward, sliding my tongue over her open pussy lips. She tasted amazing, better than her daughter did.

As I sucked and slurped on Sara’s pussy I felt Marco slide his massive cock back inside me from behind. From this position, my ass in the air, his cock felt so big. I was so wet that it slid easily deep into my tight hole.

I felt his hands on my hips as he started to thrust deep into my tight teen hole. He was grunting as he fucked me. I could hear Sara whimpering as I ate her out. The sound of them both groaning because of me turned me on so much. It felt great knowing I was the cause of their pleasure.

Marco started to breathe funny and I could tell that Sara was going to cum too. I closed my legs as tight as possible, hoping it would help my pussy grip Marco’s huge cock tighter. It seemed to do the trick as Marco started grunting loudly. I could feel his cock pulse inside my pussy and then a hot load spurted deep inside me.

Marco sort of fell on top of me, his cock still buried deep inside my hole. I could still feel him spurting inside me as he held on to me tightly. Sara sat a giggled as she kissed me slowly on the lips.

“I'm sorry about him, he could never hold back when he is inside a tight young pussy. I guess I'm going to have to put you on the pill honey. I hope you’ll come back and play with us more often, no doubt Marco would love that. In any case, tonight you can stay here with us. I'm sure we could have another round or two with you before we all get too tired out.”

I smiled, I could think of nothing better. I felt Marco pull his cock from my pussy, making a loud popping noise. He kissed my shoulder before getting up and leaving the room. Sara pulled me close, kissing me slowly and passionately. I never felt so loved like this in all my life. She held me and caressed my back and bottom.

“Briana, I am going to make you all mine. I’d rather not share you with Marco but you and I are going to have a wonderful relationship together.”

To Be Continued…

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments