Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Into the Swing

"four friends get back together to continue their fun and games and find new ways to play"

3
0 Comments 0
12.4k Views 12.4k
5.2k words 5.2k words
BACK INTO THE SWING

Sorrell and Mia, best friends since school, were sunning themselves besides Sorrell and Dan’s pool which was screened and nestled in a sun-dappled arbour, a part of the well manicured grounds of their comfortable home.

"Baby is well, how are you getting on Sorrell, its been a pretty traumatic couple of months since she was born, although you’ve got your figure back quickly and no stretch marks,” Mia asked

“Everything has settled down, Kara is fine, I’m well now that my milk is flowing properly now, so the poor little darling isn’t starving,” replied Sorrell.

The two young women lay in the part shade, each wearing a tan through bikinis that were tiny and insubstantial, only really suitable for private grounds or private viewing. Both women were pretty if not attractive and maintained their slim and curvaceous bodies, although there were the beginnings of a mound below Mia’s rib cage.

“And how about you, sweets, what, your 6 months and only just beginning to show, you are glowing, absolutely beautiful,” said Sorrell.

“Thank you hon,” replied Mia her hands caressing her growing tummy, “but my tits are getting bigger as well,” she advised, her hands cupping her breasts, "and my nipples are getting thicker and longer too.” She continued as she squeezed her thickening nipples through the gauzy material of her bikini top. “Garry just loves them, can’t leave them alone”, she laughed.

“I bet,” replied Sorrell “Justin is fascinated with mine as well, and now that my milk is flowing he is in heaven, I’ve just about got to fight him off so I can feed Kara.”

“What do you mean?” asked a somewhat perplexed Mia.

“He loves to suckle on my tits after I have fed Kara, really turns him on, and quite frankly, I rather like it as well.”

“He drinks your breast milk? really?”

“Oh, yes, and last night I did it too,”

“Did what?” Mia asked

“Tasted my milk, took my nipple in my mouth and sucked and I tasted it and drank it, turned him on no end, me too, and then we fucked like crazy, my tits were leaking milk everywhere. I even got Justin hard again by spraying my milk all over his cock and then sucking him clean, got my bottom beautifully fucked for that bit of handywork.” smiled Sorrell.

“God, you’re a sexy, wanton bitch,” laughed Mia

Sorrell and Mia had been part-time lovers since they were seniors in high school and after they were married they maintained their relationship gradually introducing their respective husbands into their games. To the utter astonishment and delight of the girls, the two guys had discovered a latent bi-ness as well, and their games had developed into scenes where lips and hands were everywhere and there were even some kinky aspects that they had developed a taste for.

Mia laughed, “Your first fuck, after for how long?” she asked.

“Since we had that weekend away at that Nudist Camp with you and Garry,

And we sucked all those cocks while they boys were fucking us”

“God! That was hot, I’ve never swallowed so much cum in my life” Mia smilingly said.

The girls lay back, remembering the torrid evening - as cock after cock, in a seemingly never ending procession entered their mouths to be sucked voraciously until erupting into their mouths, kissing each other and swapping cum –laden kisses between cocks.

Without realising it both girls had their hand cupping their crotches with a finger tapping an insistent tattoo against their hardening clits.

“May I taste?” whispered Mia

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, what?” asked Sorrell dreamily as she continued to tap on her clit.

“You milk,” Mia said quietly, “may I taste your milk please?” There was a distinct quaver in her voice as she realised that she and Sorrell were about to stretch their boundaries once more.

“Of course you can my darling,” said Sorrell, pulling the small triangle of material covering her left nipple aside, her pink nipple was already erect and Mia was surprised how thick and long it had become since Sorrell had begun feeding Kara.

She couldn’t wait for her own breasts to fill with milk, her nipples engorge and grow so she could suck milk from her own tits, but meanwhile in front of her, nipple erect and waiting, was Sorrell’s beautiful breast, kneeling beside her she cupped Sorrell’s left breast and squeezed slightly, instantly a droplet of white appeared atop the hard nipple.

Sorrell moaned slightly and with her right had exposed her other nipple and slowly cupped her breast. Mia licked around Sorrell’s left nipple feeling the bumps of her areola against her tongue and then she licked away the droplet of milk before clamping her lips around the turgid flesh and sucking deeply, she was rewarded with a low moan from Sorrell and a spray of warm milk which she immediately swallowed, sucking again and again until Sorrell’s milk was flowing into her mouth. Her hand was between her legs having pulled aside the crotch of her bikini two of her fingers were sliding easily in and out of her dripping pussy while her thumb knocked against her long hard clit, her smooth waxed cuntlips dewed with moisture.

Sorrell meanwhile had also pulled aside her bikini to allow access to her own hairless cunt, the fingers of her left hand sliding into and all over her splayed cunt.

Mia sat back swallowing the milk in her mouth, she stood and quickly stripped off her bikini she then pulled Sorrell to her feet and watched as she also denuded her self.

They closed in a tight embrace, kissing deeply, their tongues curling and licking together, Mia could feel Sorrell’s breasts pressing against her own and the warm milk leaking from them seep between their bodies.

Sorrell broke the embrace, bringing her hands up to cup both of her breasts, she squeezed and sprays of milk issued from each swollen nipple spraying Mia’s upper body in droplets of milk which quickly cooled and formed rivulets that began coursing downwards.

Sorrell slowly pushed Mia, unresisting back onto her chaise-lounge where she lay back while Sorrell began licking away the drops and streams of milk.

Mia laid back enjoying the caresses of Sorrell’s tongue and replaying the spectacle of Sorrell’s milk laden breasts spraying forth milk. Sorrell stood from her handiwork, licking away the taste of milk from her lips, wiping away the drops still clinging to the tips off her nipples with her fingers and licking her fingers clean, she moved to foot of the lounge and knelt.

“Slide your sweet arse down here Mia,” she said.

Mia slid down the lounge until her thighs were either side of the kneeling Sorrell.

“Open you lips for me darling, wide open, I want to see your entire beautiful cunt and that gorgeous overgrown clit of yours, it’s been so long,” whispered Sorrell.

And indeed Mia’s clit was of generous proportions being almost as thick as the tip of her little finger and almost 15mm long; it resembled a miniature cock more than its female counterpart. Sorrell’s clit, while not as large as Mia was also large, being almost as thick and almost half as long as her lover’s.

Mia’s hand moved between her thighs, fingers splaying open her cunt holding open both the inner and outer lips, her hole slowly dilating as she watched Sorrell cup her breasts, bringing them tightly together, her thumb and forefingers of each hand capturing each of her nipples and aiming them down at Mia’s open pussy.

Sorrell began pulling on her nipples, milking them, until the streams of milk jetted forth bathing Mia’s pussy in warm wetness, pooling in her open cave, letting her breast go, milk still dribbling from her nipples, Sorrell bent her head to begin licking and sucking Mia’s milk and cunt-juice smothered pussy, licking and sucking till she could taste no more of the sticky mess.

Mia was moaning jerking under her as Sorrell aligned her mouth and then slowly sucked Mia’s twitching clit into her mouth and began sucking hard.

“ NO! No! stop Sorrell, I want your cunt as well,” Mia panted.

Sorrell stood, “Oh, that was just yummy, cunt and titty-milk cocktail, I almost came as soon as I tasted you Mia.”

The two girls carefully rearranged themselves until each had their face buried in each other’s cunt, sucking each other’s elongated clits into their mouths, tongues caressing the sensitive eyeless girl-cocks, tongues straying into their cunt-holes to suck up streaming juices, tongue tips searching every crevice, lapping up any moisture they found, poking and prodding at distended pee- holes, but always returning to the sensitive clits, tongue softly swirling, now biting down, eliciting an excited scream from each cunt-filled mouth. Hands and fingers found heaving breasts, squeezing and pulling at hard pink nipples, Sorrell was leaking milk everywhere as Mia belaboured her lover’s tits, her own heaving to Sorrell’s not so gentle ministrations.

It could not last, visual and physical sexual sensations drove them to the edge quicker than either of them would have wished, but reach the edge they did, and falling over it carelessly into the throes of their orgasms, they tossed and squirmed in each others tight embrace, mouths silently screaming into the folds of each others womanhood.

They lay still at last and fell apart head to toe, “Oh my God, that was so fucking delicious, I have so missed the taste of you Sorrell.”

Sorrell squirmed around until they could cuddle each other and exchange cunty-tasting kisses, “Mmmmm, your tasting as good as ever and a little titty milk is a nice dressing,” she laughed, “So, are we going to give the boys a night to remember tonight or what?” she asked.

Mia shifted slightly and raised herself on one elbow, finger tracing the areola of Sorrell’s left breast, “How about we have a nice quiet dinner and drinks, an early night, get up early in the morning and go down to the beach house for a totally bad weekend.

Sorrell’s eyes lit up, “Great idea, Mum and Dad were coming up anyway, they will be in seventh heaven to have Kara to themselves for the weekend. She’s feeding mainly on formula now anyway and some solids which is good, leaves more titty milk for us to play with, when will we tell the boys our plans?”

“I think over dinner, so they know what’s going on and won’t want to get carried away tonight, I know Garry will want to suckle you and taste your milk, but he’ll just have to wait.” giggled Mia.

END OF CHAPTER 1



Chapter 2.



The day dawned clear with the promise of a fine warm day ahead, ideal beach weather. The four lovers had risen early, packed quickly and lightly, after all for what they were planning, clothes would be pretty well superfluous, apart from plenty of sexy lingerie. Just after dawn and a light breakfast they were heading for the beachhouse.

The previous night over dinner, although disappointed that there would be no fun and games this night, both Garry and Justin readily agreed to the girls’ plan, even agreeing to Mia’s suggestion that they preclude sex from their activities until after dinner on the deck the next evening and just mess about playing tennis and swimming, but mainly resting up for what they all hoped would be several hours of uninhibited fun.

The drive down was quiet, as Sorrell and Justin were a little down after leaving their baby for the first time since her birth. They pulled into a little picnic spot well shielded from the road and, while having coffee changed into their “Beachhouse Gear”. For the girls this meant sheer and lacy boy pants panties, Mia in white and Sorrell in pink, and sheer halter tops. The boys wore short white shorts and tank tops.

By the time they were back on the road the mood had lightened considerably and their conversation turned to reminiscences about previous trips to the beach house.

Sitting in the front of their SUV Mia looked down into her man’s lap and was amused to see his semi-erect cock, cockhead peeking through his foreskin, poking out from the leg of his shorts. She reached over and pinched his foreskin closed and then twisted it tightly, knowing he loved this type of play, she could feel his cock hardening further and straining against her pinching fingers. “Hey – no sex we agreed, no fair,” Garry complained. Mia laughed let go and patted his now fully erect penis and pushed it back into his shorts.

She leant over and kissed his cheek, “Just jokin’ honey – I love you.”

“Love you too babe,” he replied.

In the rear seat Sorrell and Justin holding hands laughed and said together, “We love you too, both of you.”

They arrived at the beachhouse about an hour later, revelling in the warm breeze blowing from the sea, free to do as they please, when they please, in and around their totally secluded retreat, although there was a sandy path about twenty-five metres from the house that led down to the beach, but very few people knew of the beach and fewer still of the track that led down to it.

It was early afternoon now and they’d eaten a light lunch, the girls were catching a light tan, stretched out on the sun lounges that lay scattered about the huge front deck that overlooked the ocean and the beach fifty metres below. The boys were inside cleaning up after lunch and refilling the cooler with beer and wine.

Sorrell stretched, stood up and walked to the large telescope mounted on the railing and began sweeping the beach below with the huge eye, she caught movement from the corner of her eye at the top end of the beach up among the rocks.

She re-focused the telescope and found what had caught her eye. About two hundred metres away a young couple were engaged in an energetic bout of love making. “Oh, so nice, Mia come look,” she said, waiting till she could feel Mia standing beside her, she watched as the young man slid his cock from his lover’s pussy and rammed it into her arsehole.

“This is beautiful,” she said as Mia bent to the telescope and took in the view, “God!! he is pounding her arse hard and she’s enjoying it too.” Garry and Justin came over, each taking their turn at the telescope before handing it back to Sorrell.

She refocused again and then began giving them a description of what was happening below them, “He just pulled out of her arse, she’s turning over and sitting up, Oh fuck!! he’s jerking off into her mouth, she’s just sitting there mouth wide open and wacking off on her clit, she’s a fucking little cum-slut…..he’s cumming and so’s she.

EvaCorday
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaCorday

My fucking God, so much cum, he’s still shooting stuff, I’ve never seen so much cum from one cock before. She taking it all swallowing like mad, some of its dribbling down her chin and onto her tits, I wish I were there to get the dribbles. She’s using her fingers to wipe her chin and sucking the cum of them and he…yes, he’s licking his cum from her tits that is so hot. They’ve finished.”

She stood and looked around and saw that Mia had her hand cupped tightly over her pussy mound, just as hers was, although she could not remember doing it or feeling the pressure against her wetness. The boys also had their hand pressed tightly around their erections, but were otherwise not wanting to carry on any further less they ruin the nights proposed entertainment.

Mia let her breath out explosively, “Shit that was so cool, they are so gorgeous and sexy, not to mention naughty did you see how they went at arse fucking, she was loving it, I swear she had a least four fingers in herself as he fucked her, sayyy, how does everyone feel about a couple of extra dinner guests?"

Receiving an affirmative nod from each of the others, Mia headed off down the beach track as Garry watched her trim figure through the telescope, he laughed to himself, “I am one lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife, so beautiful, so sexy so loving, so uninhibited." Even now heading down the beach, wearing totally see through panties and halter top toward a couple they’d watched moments before fuck each other almost senseless.

He watched as she waved at the couple and as they waved back, still totally naked and seemingly totally at ease in front of this scantily clad goddess that had arrived from nowhere, she joined them and sat down and a lively conversation ensued with the couple following Mia’s pointing arm toward the beachhouse, he waved and there was an answering wave from the three on the beach. Mia stood and began walking back, while the couple behind her began dressing, she turned and waved as they, now dressed, returned her wave and disappeared up a track that was invisible from the beachhouse.

Mia returned a little out of breath from her climb up the track, “ Yes!! They are going to join us about 6. They are both just absolutely beautiful, and no body hair either thank God.” The four lovers had an aversion to body hair, and would entertain no lovers who had any.

“They really got turned on again when I told them that we’d been watching them, wanted to know if we’d fucked or anything while we watched, I’m sure she was dribbling pussy juice, I know he was dribbling pre-cum. Lady and gentlemen, he has the most delicious cock I’ve ever seen, present company included, a good eight inches I’d say, not very thick, but a guaranteed good arse-filler I’d say. I think we are all going to enjoy that cock not to mention an equally delightful pussy.”

“What are their names, or were you too busy ogling his cock?” laughed Justin.

“Oh, sorry, yes I was ogling both his gorgeous cock and her pussy, both mouth-watering, believe me, anyway their names are Jessie and David, and before you ask, they have a bungalow over on that next sort of headland down there. That must be that last turnoff before ours I guess. Anyway I’m for a swim and a nap,” finished Mia.

The four spent a leisurely afternoon in and around the pool, or playing tennis and more swimming, and then lastly they retired to the Sauna and spent an hour sweating out the last week or so of stress and the accumulated city grunge.

All these activities were carried out naked, although the girls did bind their tits quite tightly with their halter tops so as not to stretch or tear their breast muscle tissue. They had a cold shower on the deck before retiring to the large communal bedroom where they made themselves comfy on the huge oval bed that was the centre piece of the room.

The bed would comfortably sleep ten or even twelve, installing it had been nightmare, and having the mattress made was even worse, but they felt the end result was worth the effort. It was totally decadent, but just wonderful to sleep in and fuck on, in short they loved their bed.

End Chapter 2

The atmosphere in the beach house was electric, the four had woken earlier, showered and were once again in “beach house gear”, on the deck sipping ice cold beers. Earlier Garry, Mia and Justin had suckled Sorrell to relieve her milk heavy breasts, there had been some surreptitious fondling and all were feeling quite frisky, the boys were evidently semi hard as the outline of their cocks was quite visible through their shorts and there seemed to be wet spots in the crotch of Mia and Sorrell’s boy leg panties.

Garry was at the telescope, sweeping the beach looking for the first sign of their dinner guests for the evening. He straightened and took a pull at his beer, admired the semi naked girls and Justin’s semi hard cock and gave his own hardening cock a squeeze, which bought an immediate response from Mia.

“ Uh Uh, naughty, naughty – leave it alone, it will fall off when its ripe, or get worn off” she laughed.

He poked his tongue at her and then returned to his surveillance of the beach.

“Here they come, Oh my God!”

The other three immediately looked at him waiting for him to tell what had prompted this exclamation.

“She’s dressed the same as you girls, so I assume you told her the beach house dress regs Sorrell, but he’s also wearing what look like boy leg panties and stockings as well. He’s walking behind her on a leash yet! And he’s also carrying what look like rods or something,” he explained.

They were all crowded around him jostling to have a look through the telescope, “ Hey guys, stop pushing, they will be here in a moment and you can perv to your hearts content, now lets put the ‘scope to bed and enjoy our beers, I’ll just flash the barbie up and get it heating for the steaks, salads all ready?” he asked.

By the time all was ready and the BBQ was heating Jessie was stepping on to the deck with David on his leash which disappeared up into the leg of the panties he was wearing a couple of feet behind her.

Sorrell walked over and embraced her kissing her full on the lips, her tongue also in play between Jessie’s lips, their breasts mashing together, Jessie joined in the embrace whole heartedly her hands cupping Sorrell’s arse cheeks.

They broke from their embrace and surveyed the effect of their impromptu performance. All the boys were rock-hard, their cocks stretching the fabric of their shorts, and David his panties. Sorrell made the introductions and Jessie jerked on David’s leash – he came forward and knelt in front of her.

“As Sorrell said, this is David my little pet, please treat him as your own, he has a switch for each of you to use on him as you see fit, not too hard but not to gently either of course, and he loves it across his man-boobs his cock and across his tight little arse. Oh and if you care to give my tits, cunt or arse a touch up as well, please feel free,” Jessie said once again jerking the leash, David took the leash from her and, then moved around the group handing them each a switch which they used across his cock or arse as the mood took them.

“Where does that leash go Jessie, you have us intrigued,” asked Mia.

Jessie turned quickly, her switch catching David across his panti-covered cock, “Show them!” she commanded

David pulled down the waist of the, pale green and very sheer boy leg panties he was wearing to reveal several rings on his cock and there appeared to a thick band at the base of his cock and balls and a leather ball-stretcher around his ball-sac and a thick ring pierced the head of his cock through the eye, and it was to this ring that the leash was connected. Black stay-up stockings completed his ensemble.

“Drinks all round I think,” called Justin, walking past both Jessie and David and giving them both a stripe across their chests with his switch.

The mood of the evening lightened somewhat, the sex charged atmosphere softening as they enjoyed their drinks and began their meal, the conversation general and they all, by unspoken agreement stayed off sex as a subject. Even after the meal and the cleaning away was completed they were not overly concerned with forcing the issue, they all knew that sooner or later and probably sooner, someone would do or say something that would set them all off. Mind you, both David and Jessie had a few light welts across different parts of their bodies.

Inadvertently, it was Sorrell who set the night on its preordained path, “Oh fuck, my tits are leaking again,” she cried standing and stripping her halter top from her perfect tits.

“Oh fuck, how beautiful, how fucking sexy, I’ve never tasted tit milk Sorrell, may I?” asked Jessie gently pushing Sorrell back onto the lounge as she too stripped away her halter, to display smaller but just as perfect tits, her nipples erect and pierced with fine gold rings which were connected by a fine gold chain, another chain dropped from between her breasts under the band of her panties and a glint of something metallic indicated another ring piercing some part of her pussy.

Sorrell lay back and proffered her breast to Jessie’s eager lips, as she was suckled she pulled aside the crotch of Jessie’s panties to display the pink splayed lips of Jessie’s cunt, the glint of metal proved to be another gold ring, thicker this time piercing her erect clit, the chain was connect to this third ring. The others watched spell bound as Sorrell pulled on the ring, twisting it, torturing the clit gently, they all saw the sudden flood of juice that flooded from Jessie coating Sorrell’s hand.

Lifting her head from Sorrell’s right breast, Jessie said, “Fuck me with your hand Sorrell, push your hand into my hot dribbly cunt.” She opened her legs wider as she bent her head to Sorrells other breast and started suckling, her left hand gripping the breast forcing milk into her mouth, with her other hand she pushed down Sorrell’s pink panties and began pulling roughly at her clit until Sorrell was gasping from the dual ministrations of lips and fingers.

Sorrell was slowly pushing three then four fingers into the wetness that was Jessie’s cunt, folding her hand , thumb in palm she pushed her hand into her until the Jessie’s cunt lips enfolded her hand to the wrist. Sorrell gasped as Jessie bit down on her nipple and then started twisting and pushing on the hand buried in her cunt.

Mia had Justin’s cock in her mouth his heavy balls slapping against her chin as she sucked him, as Garry lapped at her cunt, her panties a pale blue puddle around her ankle, while David was sucking on his cock and pulling down on and twisting roughly his cum laden balls. He had attached the leash to a fitting attached to his ball stretcher and Mia was pulling hard on it, his huge balls purple, his cock straining against the rings constraining his cock.

Jessie had suckled on Sorrell’s breasts until she was gorged with tit milk, she still sat on Sorrell’s hand, twisting and pushing up and down on the hand that impaled her, one of her hands abusing her left breast and nipple while the other still tormented Sorrell’s clit.

“Look at Mia, she’s in seventh heaven,” she said to Sorrell. "God you hand feels good inside me, wriggle your finger more," she finished.

“This is so fucking hot, Jess your cunt's on fire, I can feel all of you, I think I could cum from just fisting you like this," Sorrell gasped.

“Would you like my hand inside your cunt Sorrell?”

“Can you do it, can you really get your hand inside me, my cunt seems to be flooding, Oh Jesus Christ yes, stick your fucking arm up my hot slutty cunt Jess, PLEASE.” screamed Sorrell.

“My hand is not all that big my sweet, about the same size as yours, open your legs wider, let me in, let my cunt slippery fingers slide into your hot fuck hole.” Jessie said softly.

Without any finesse or gentleness, she folded her hand and pushed into Sorrell who pushed against the hand trying to invade her gaping pinkness, again they pushed one against the other until on the third push Jessie’s hand slipped into her new lovers cunt.

“Oh my, that feels so good, better than cock, your fingers pushing at the walls of my cunt touching secret places oh, it feels so fucking good, oh shit oh fuck oh my fucking god, I’m cummingggggghhhhh..uhhuh," Sorrell slumped back as Jessie also started bucking and pushing against the hand embedded deep in her, she slipped her hand from Sorrell’s gaping cunt lifted it to her moth and bean sucking and cleaning away Sorrell’s juices she was quiet in her orgasm, saying nothing just shuddering the full length of her body.

Temporarily sated, Jess and Sorrell slumped back together on the lounge playing with each others hard nipples, Sorrell’s hard pink teats leaking streams of milk which ran down her body and between the folds of her cunt.

The three boys meanwhile were standing over Mia, slowly jacking their hard meat, David had removed his cock rings and ball stretcher, Mia pulled Garry toward her open mouth and engulfed his cock head as Justin went on his knees and took David’s cock into his mouth, still jacking his own cock with one hand while with his other he took Davids balls and began pulling down on them, twisting them savagely. David bucked and pushed into Justin’s mouth.

“I’m gunna cum.” he said.

“No!!" cried Mia, “ I want all of it , cum all over me my darling boys, in my cum sucker mouth, all over my tits.”

The three stood and began jacking off harder, their cocks aimed at Mia, her open mouth, her quivering tits. Justin erupted first, four long thick ropes of cum splashed across her open mouth, she gobbled greedily, swallowing, as Garry shot his creamy load again in her mouth and across her hard –nippled tits.

But it was David who out done them, he held his cock in one fist, not moving as he put his cockhead close to her open mouth he began, thick ropes and globules of cum, splashed into her mouth faster than she could swallow, he altered his aim, some still flying out across her body, as he finished she lifted her head to lick away the last dribbles.

They pounced on her cum-covered body all five, as they cleaned her of this viscous fluid each of them vied to get the larger drops, they cleaned her, and then turned to whoever was beside then and licked away any wayward fluids.

“Well,” cried Mia, "if that was entrée, I can’t wait for the main course."

They all laughed.

End of Chapter 3

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by 3rings
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors