Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bank Holiday Camp Part 5

"first time for everything"

15
7 Comments 7
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Mandy and I watched Jess having her ass and pussy filled, and we continued our getting to know each other chat.

Dan was sucking on a rather large cock no more than two feet in front of us.

“I think he is doing that for your benefit,” I laughed to Mandy.

“Probably, and knowing Dan he is building up to something,” she replied.

“Like what?”

“Just watch, and if I am correct you will not have to wait long." She had a big smile on her face.

I watched as Dan worked his mouth back and forth along the thick hard shaft. One of his hands was stroking the guy’s balls and the other had a firm grip on the guy’s ass pulling him in to his mouth with each stroke. Dan removed the cock from his mouth and rose to his feet.

“You ready Eric?” He still gripped the swollen gland he had been feeding on.

“Ready when you are slut.”

A little info about Eric. I would guess he is in his late fifties, and about six feet tall with short cropped hair, and average build. His penis must easily be eight inches long and about four to five inches in girth.

I watched as the two men walked over to the edge of the table. Dan bent himself over the table while Eric positioned himself behind him.

“Spread your legs wider, tart,” he chuckled, and gave Dan's ass a light spank.

Dan spread his legs as wide as he could, and then reached back to spread his butt cheeks apart.

Mandy stood up and moved towards them. “Here let me help you,” she said as she held Dan's ass open for Eric. She lowered her head and dribbled spit onto Dan's puckered ring. Turning her head slightly, she took Eric’s cock in her mouth and coated it with her saliva.

“There that should help.” She winked at Eric.

Mandy turned to me and said, “Come over here and get a better look.”

I moved to the other side of them all and watched as Eric began pushing the engorged head of his cock into Dan's arsehole. Eric was circumcised and just where the head of his cock meets the shaft was a slightly thicker rim, and as this disappeared into the rear passage it was pressing against, Dan let out a soft moan. Eric paused for a few seconds to allow Dan's butt muscles to adjust to being invaded, and then he pushed in until half of his pole was embedded, and then he pulled back, and paused again.

“Stop teasing you shit and give me the whole of your fucking cock!” Dan laughed.

With that, Eric rammed forward forcing his entire cock into Dan, and only stopping when his balls met with Dan's. Dan let out a loud grunt and groan, and I could see him griping the sides of the table tightly. Eric was now pounding in and out hard and fast.

“Is that what you want? You slut!”

“Oh fuck yeah!”

Mandy looked at me and smiled. “He does love a good shafting.”

I was shocked at my own feelings as I watched the two guys fucking. My own cock was beginning to grow and harden.

“Looks like you’re enjoying the show hun,” Mandy said.

“I am sure I don’t know what you mean.”

“Well that hard leaking cock tells me something different, you dirty fucker!” she replied.

Eric had a firm grip on Dan's hips as he kept up his relentless assault. Dan was making all the right noises so everyone knew he was enjoying the pounding he was getting.

“Fuck I’m going to cum!” growled Eric.

“Mmm, let me have it,” said Mandy as she dropped to her knees.

There was a squelching noise as Eric removed his cock from the anal sheath, and he then turned towards Mandy, who quickly took his length in her mouth, just in time too, as Eric blew his hot salty load straight down her throat. Mandy did not gag, but instead began sucking hard to drain every last drop of spunk from Eric’s balls.

“Your turn mate as he still wants more,” Eric said looking at me.

“I’ve never fucked a guy before,”

“First time for everything.” Eric smiled.

“You had never been sucked by a guy either until tonight hun, and I would love to see you fuck Dan,” Mandy said with a devilish look in her eyes, as she licked the last of the remaining cum from her lips.

“What the hell, you only live once,” I said and swapped places with Eric.

“Mmm, I wondered how long you were going to bloody take. I’m feeling empty.” Dan laughed.

Mandy took hold of my hard cock and covered it with her mouth just as she had done with Eric’s, and then she held it in her hand and guided me to the gaping ass that was waiting on my entry. I pushed the head of my knob into Dan and slid in quite easily. This was partly because I am much smaller in size than Eric, but also because Eric had done a good job loosening Dan's arsehole for me.

As I pushed all the way in, I thought to myself that it felt no different to fucking a woman in the ass, and this allowed me to come to terms with the fact I was now shafting a man's ass.

Dan gripped his muscles around my shaft and I built up a rhythm. Mandy had a hand on my ass pushing me in deeper with each thrust, and then she sucked one of her fingers and I felt it probing my own butt ring. I paused a second to allow her to push her finger into me right up to the knuckle, and then started pounding away again.

Mandy was so good at fingering a guys ass, I knew she must have had a lot of practice. Dan was letting out moans of satisfaction as my cock penetrated into his anal passage as deep as I could get. Mandy was massaging my prostate and that was all it took for me to shoot my seed into Dan's bowels. As I removed my spent cock, Mandy sucked it clean. I moved and she knelt behind Dan and rimmed his ass with her expert tongue robbing him of the salty mixture I had just deposited.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Once she was finished, she rose to her feet and gave me a huge hug squashing her juicy tits into my chest, and kissed me. I could taste my seed on her lips and tongue.

“Thank you sexy that has made me so wet watching you,” she whispered into my ear. “I think we should go back to mine so I can thank you properly.”

She kissed Dan and Eric. “See you tomorrow you naughty boys.”

“Bye honey, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” said Dan.

“Well that gives me plenty of scope.” She laughed.

Mandy took my hand and as we passed by Jess, who was still getting a good seeing to in both her holes. Mandy leaned forward and kissed her. “See you tomorrow for breakfast?”

“Bye darling, have fun,” Jess replied breathing heavily. “Bye Tim, so nice to meet and fuck you.” She giggled.

“Bye Jess and likewise.” I smiled and kissed her.

We walked back to Mandy’s caravan, and once inside Mandy turned and locked the door.

“No more free shows tonight. I want you all to myself now!” She laughed.

Mandy poured us both a glass of wine. “Come on let’s get comfy in the bedroom.”

I followed Mandy into the bedroom, where she put the bedside lamps on. The light given off was a soft subtle glow that still allowed you to see everything in the room.

Mandy placed her glass down on the bedside cabinet, and pulled back the duvet. I climbed onto the bed beside her, and placing my left arm around her shoulders and my right hand on the top of her thigh. I leaned over and began kissing her. Mandy responded by probing my lips with the tip of her tongue, I opened my lips and let my own tongue meet hers, and Mandy then started to play with my nipples tugging on my nipple ring while gently caressing my other one. Well that was all the encouragement my cock needed as it filled with blood and became erect. My right hand moved to Mandy’s tits and I gently flicked her nipple with a finger.

“Lie down babe,” she said quietly.

I lay down, and Mandy reached into her bedside drawer pulling out a piece of black material. She placed it over my eyes and wrapped it round behind me head, “No peeking okay!”

“Okay what ever you say.”

“Mmm what ever I say? That could be fun!” she chuckled

The room was now pitch black to me. This was quite arousing, and not knowing when I was going to be touched or where excited me. Mandy prized open my legs as she moved between them. “Raise your ass hun!”

I did as request and thought about what had happened earlier in the afternoon. She pushed a pillow under my butt. Then I felt the unmistakeable feel of her tongue working its magic at the entrance to my arse, and with one hand she stroked up and down on my cock. After a couple of minutes I heard a buzzing then felt vibration on my smooth shaven pubic area. Initially I jumped as it took me by surprise, I realised it was a vibrator of some sort and it was sending pleasurable tingles through my body.

Mandy worked it around the hole of my cock, the head, the shaft, the base, and then she used it on my shaven bollocks, and I let out several sighs of pleasure as she continued. I felt it buzzing along the crack of my ass then it circled my sphincter.

All of a sudden I felt a cold sensation hit my skin, Mandy was applying lube to my ass and I had a good idea why.
She used two fingers to massage the lube around and into my ass. She was able to slide two fingers in then they was soon joined by a third, and Mandy began finger fucking my tight butt. After a minute or so of this she removed her fingers and placed the vibrator at the opening of my ass, and slowly pushed it in. once it was in she began sliding it back and forth inside me and I began pushing onto it as it stroked forward. The feeling was awesome and my body was totally enjoying the new sensations that ripped through me.

As she fucked me with the plastic buzzing phallus she took my cock into her mouth and took my entire length down her throat and held it there for a few seconds before bobbing her head up and down, each time taking me completely into her mouth, and her tongue pushed against my thick throbbing vein. I began playing with my own nipples to add to my pleasure, about five minutes later I could feel my orgasm getting close.

“Fuck I’m going to cum Mandy!”

Mandy removed my cock. “Yes baby, fill my throat.” She then continued sucking my prick and fucking my arsehole.

My hips bucked as I shot my sticky liquid into her mouth, I was panting heavily as she removed the vibrator and turned it off, she was still sucking for all she was worth, my cock was getting sensitive and I started to feel like I needed a pee. Mandy stopped sucking and kissed her way up my body, until her lips met mine and she kissed me deeply, dribbling some of my seed into my mouth which I swallowed. Mandy removed the blindfold, and she had a huge grin on her face.

“Did you enjoy that sexy?”

“Did I ever, your so amazingly talented!”

We kissed some more, and then Mandy moved onto the bed next to me and snuggled in to my shoulder.

“I think we will both sleep well tonight hun after all the shagging and orgasm’s we have had today!” she laughed.

She was right; I think this will be the best night’s sleep I will have had for a long time. Mandy kissed my cheek “Good night, sweet dreams my sexy new friend”

“Good night, you naughty little minx,” and I kissed her head.

We both reached for the lights and turned them off, Mandy pulled the duvet up over us and cuddled up next to me and in no time I was asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as mush as the other.

Please leave comments they are more important than scoring.

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments