Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B&B: 2. Fairy Godmother

"Gary and Gretchen host a second event at the B&B with unexpected results."

15
9 Comments 9
6.3k Views 6.3k
9.7k words 9.7k words
Gretchen frowned at the paper panties that Lula, the waxing technician,had given her. She quickly decided that Sue’s recommendation to just skip wearing panties and go bare during her waxing was the best option. Thankfully, Lula had also given her that option without Gretchen having to ask. Following Lula’s instructions, Gretchen removed her shoes, jeans, and panties and left on her top. She sat down on the end of what looked like a massage table and draped the sheet that Lula had provided over her bare lap and legs.

Lula had promised to return in a few minutes. While she waited, Gretchen pondered the events of the previous month. So much had happened. She and Gary had hosted an overnight swingers party at their B&B for a small group of couples organized by their friends Sue and Walt. All of the couples thoroughly enjoyed the event and, as a group, had asked them to sponsor another event at the B&B,

The discussion that followed between she and Gary was a revelation for both of them. Privately, they had each anticipated that the other would not want to continue hosting swinger parties. However, the reality was the opposite. They both felt that these parties could be a solution to the financial difficulties they were having with the B&B. More surprisingly, they had each really enjoyed hosting this group, as well as the side effects. Watching the couples at play had energized their sex life. Consequently, they discovered that both of them looked forward to hosting another party.

So, tomorrow evening the B&B would be hosting a Halloween costume party for the swingers. The same four couples from the last event would be participating along with three additional couples. Also, two single males had been especially invited. All five rooms would be rented and there would a cover charge. They would make some money on this party.

Gretchen was happy that the couples were handling most of the planning and preparation. Unlike the last event, which involved the B&B as is, this party would feature outfitted theme rooms geared to particular activities. Gretchen felt a little weird about that, but she was also very excited.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She called out, “Please come in.”

Gretchen watched and smiled as the diminutive Lula entered the room pushing a cart that presumably carried everything needed to perform what the salon called a Brazi. This was described in the menu of spa services fine print as a "full Brazilian waxing of the pubic and anal area." The very thought of this made Gretchen shiver.

She warmed a little when Lula smiled sweetly and in a mild accent asked, “You all ready for me, Missus Howard?”

“Please call me Gretchen, and yes, I am as ready as I am going to be.”

“Okay. Gretchen is a very nice name. I did your friend Sue before lunch and she said you would be scared. No need, this will be easy and quick. I promise.”

Sue had kept her weekly appointment with Lula that morning. In advance, she had convinced Lula to take a short lunch break in order to squeeze in a waxing appointment for Gretchen. During Lola’s lunchtime, Sue had tried her best to address Gretchen’s nervousness with a mixture of information, assurances, and Chardonnay.

“Sue said that it would be easy, and quick, but also a little painful. Is that right, Lula?”

“Yes, it will sting when I pull off the wax. But you will see, it’s worth it. Let me show you what happens.”

Lula then described and illustrated the procedure. She showed Gretchen the little pot of hot, cream colored wax as well as the tongue depressor she would be using to apply it. Holding the tongue depressor with one hand and using the back of her other hand as a proxy for Gretchen’s bottom, she illustrated how she would scoop a bit of wax on the depressor and apply it to a small area. She assured Gretchen that the wax would feel warm, not hot. She then grabbed a small strip of paper from her cart and illustrated how she would press it against the waxed area making sure it adhered. Then, with a very rapid tug on the paper, she showed how she would rip the wax, with Gretchen’s hair attached, off of her skin.

“So, Missus, any questions?”

Gretchen, stone-faced, answered, “Not right now.”

Lula directed Gretchen to lie back on the table and placed a pillow under her head. She dimmed the lights in the room and switched on a pedestal lamp to illuminate her work area. She pulled the sheet down and instructed Gretchen to bend her legs and raise her bottom slightly so that she could place a bolster below her. Finally, she encouraged her to bend her knees and do whatever she needed to be relaxed and comfortable. Gretchen found a comfortable position with her ankles crossed and knees bent. Nonetheless, she felt very exposed and vulnerable.

“Okay. I start at the top of your bikini line and we work down between your legs,” said Lula.

Gretchen stared up at the ceiling, noticing that Lula had tacked several posters there for her clients to look at. All of them depicted tropical scenes with palm trees and beaches. She felt the warm wax being applied just below her navel. The wax felt soothing and she began to relax, but only for an instant. In rapid succession, she felt a slight pressure as Lula applied the paper and then sharp pain as Lula ripped the wax off.

She could not suppress voicing her feelings, “Shit, that hurts!” Feeling embarrassed, she blushed.

Lula responded, “No worries, I get that a lot Missus Gretchen. You’ll see, it gets better.”

It didn’t. But as each small area was completed, Gretchen’s confidence grew. She could handle this. While she clinched her jaw with each rip of the wax, she avoided further audible reactions to having her hair forcibly torn from her skin. When Lula began working downward between her legs, Gretchen’s confidence was challenged in a way that she did not anticipate.

“Now we do around your vagina, Missus. I will be touching you a little.”

She felt Lula’s gloved hand lifting her labia as she applied wax. She also felt a tingle of sexual electricity spreading from her pussy.

Lula explained, “I do this to make sure the wax sticks, Missus.”

Gretchen wondered if her erotic feelings were typical? She wondered if she was getting wet? She decided not to ask.

The same sexual charge was repeated each time Lula’s hands made contact with the area around her vagina. The feeling was particularly powerful when Lula’s fingers grazed her clitoris.

“Please let me not be wet,” she thought.

Wet client or not, Lula continued as if she was either unaware of Gretchen’s arousal or it was not that unusual. Soon the work moved further down. Twice, Gretchen felt one of Lula’s fingers pressing gently against her anus. Again, these touches triggered the release of a sexual charge that Gretchen did her best to ignore.

“I must be so weird,” she thought, “thank God my nipples are covered”.

After several rips around her anus, Lula removed her gloves, switched off the pedestal lamp and undimmed the lights.

“Finished!” she exclaimed. “You did good!”

Gretchen released a deep breath that she did not know she was holding.

“Thank you, Lula. You made it easy.”

“That’s my job, Missus Gretchen. Here, take a look.”

With that, Lula produced a mirror from her cart and held it so that Gretchen had a clear view of her now hairless bottom. Gretchen startled when she saw it, but managed a smile.

“I like it,” she said.

“Here are some wipes if you need them. I go to my next client. Sue already paid, so take your time. See you sometime again, I hope?”

“Me to,” answered Gretchen. “Take good care, Lula.”

With that, Lula pushed her cart into the hallway and shut the door behind her. Gretchen sat up and took another look downward. She was now quite hairless just like Sue and the other women in the swingers group. She was here largely due to Sue’s encouragement.

She recalled asking Sue, “So, what’s the attraction of waxing?”

Sue had quickly answered, “The men like the look of it. They also say it makes going down on a woman feel more sensual. Upkeep is incredibly easy. You just need to re-wax about weekly rather than shaving nearly every day to keep down the stubble. Finally, for those of us beginning to show some gray down there, it covers the tracks.”

Sue’s rationales all made sense to Gretchen. She had then asked Sue, “Do you think Gary would like it?”

She remembered the answer vividly. “Sweetness! If he’s anything like Walt and every other fucking man I know, he would. Also, so would I.”

This had earned a topic change from Gretchen.

Her thoughts returned to the present, and the fact that she was still sitting half naked in a salon treatment room. She stood up and wiggled on her panties and jeans.

“Dammit,” she thought, “my crotch feels fucking on fire.”

It got worse as she hobbled around the room. “How the hell am I going to get through the rest of the day?” she muttered to herself.

Again, her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Expecting that it was Lula she answered, “I’m so sorry, please come in, Lula.”

Entering the room, Sue said, “It’s just me, and what are you sorry about?”

“Oh, hi Sue. I thought Lula was checking to see if the room was free,” replied Gretchen.

“No worries. I just saw Lula and she is starting on her next client across the hall. She asked me to check on you. So… how was it?”

Gretchen took a moment to compose her answer.

“Well, Sue, it hurt like hell, but the results look good. I just hope Gary likes it.”

“Trust me,” said Sue, “he will love it.”

“Well, I wish I had told him we were going horseback riding today. I wanted to surprise him when we dressed for the party tomorrow, but I don’t know how I can keep him from noticing today that I can barely fucking walk and asking why.”

“I might be able to help,” said Sue as she rummaged through her handbag. She removed what looked like a cold cream jar.

Sue continued, “When Walt and I took that Mediterranean cruise for our twentieth, I got my first ever waxing in Barcelona. When it was over I complained about how tender the area felt and the salon sold me a jar of this. It's full of all natural stuff, and it really works. Since then, I have been able to buy it online, and I use it after every waxing. Would you like to try some now?”

“Absolutely.”

“Okay, drop your knickers and I will show you how to use it.”

In spite of her shyness, Gretchen felt that relief was more important than modesty. She unzipped and dropped her jeans. Then, she slipped her panties down below her knees.

Sue’s gaze fell as well. “You look amazing, Gretchen! Lula did her usual great work.”

“She did,” said Gretchen, “so, do I just rub that cream in where she waxed?”

“I have a method. Let me show you.”

Without hesitating, Sue dipped two fingers into the jar gathering cream on them and reached downward toward Gretchen’s crotch. She began to gently dab cream on the area just over her cleft.

Gretchen’s first instinct was to step back and cry, “Wait!”

However, before she had a chance to protest she felt the immediate relief. The cream felt cool, soothing and wonderful. Rather than resisting, she allowed Sue to continue to dab the cream onto her tender skin, even spreading her legs slightly to give Sue full access. However, she was again challenged by an unexpected sensation. As Sue tapped cream on her skin, Gretchen began to tingle. After Sue finished dabbing, she very gently massaged the cream into her skin. Gretchen’s face relaxed and her eyes closed. She softly moaned.

“Feels good?” asked Sue.

“Mm, that stuff really works.”

“It does,” replied Sue as she shifted her gaze upward to make eye contact with Gretchen, “but that's not entirely what I meant. Do you like me doing this?”

Gretchen maintained eye contact while she searched for the right reply.

Finally, she softly said, “I feel like Cinderella. You are my Fairy Godmother, Sue. You are getting me ready for the ball.”

Sue moved her face toward Gretchen’s until their lips just slightly touched. “Bibbidy, bobbidy,” she whispered.

Gretchen both heard and felt the words as Sue’s lips brushed against hers. She also felt an erotic wave.

Completing Sue’s phrase she whispered, “Boo.”

Pressing her lips firmly against Sue’s, she received a welcoming response. They held the kiss while Sue continued to gently massage her. Just at the point where Gretchen determined that she would give in to what she was feeling and guide Sue’s fingers inside of her, Sue removed her hand.

She declared, “We should probably clear the room. Lula will be needing it soon.”

Gretchen fought to regain her composure.

“Yeah. I also need to get home. We have two guests arriving for just tonight, and I need to get a few things ready.”

As they headed to their cars, Gretchen thanked Sue for arranging for the waxing and paying for it as well.

“Hey,” said Sue, “it was my pleasure. See you tomorrow.” She handed the unfinished jar of cream to Gretchen.

“You are a doll,” said Gretchen as they hugged in the parking lot.

As she drove home, Gretchen’s mind worked overtime. She continued to feel amazed about how close that she and Sue had become. It probably began, she thought, on that night in Ann Arbor when Sue first came on to her. Even though she had declined, Gretchen had to admit to being flattered, and at least a bit curious. Then, after learning about Sue and Walt’s lifestyle and becoming involved with the swingers even just as hosts, her interest in different kinds of sexual experiences had definitely grown.

Last week she and Sue had again traveled to Ann Arbor. This time, it was just for an afternoon visit to a costume store in preparation for the party. Sue had helped her select a sexy, black, French maid’s dress. She paired it with black mesh stockings and black heels. Gretchen had to admit that she looked very sexy and alluring with a skirt that barely covered her ass and a neckline that revealed her ample, pushed-up cleavage. She was still trying to decide whether or not to wear anything other than the dress over her newly waxed bottom. Sue, of course, had been urging her to go commando.

“Yes,” she thought, “my fairy godmother is definitely preparing me for something, but for what?”

-
The next morning came quickly. Gretchen woke up first. Gretchen’s worries about fending off Gary had turned out to be unnecessary. A Friday night football game involving Gary’s college Alma Mater was being broadcast on cable, and he did not want to miss it. By the time the game ended, Gretchen was in bed and fast asleep. Also, as Sue promised, the cream had worked its magic. Gretchen was able to move normally by Friday evening. 'Bullet dodged,' she thought.

Over morning coffee, Gary checked in on her feelings.

“Are you still good with tonight?” he asked.

“I am,” she replied, “et vous?”

“Ah oui, but you know how I get when you speak French, mon amour.” They hugged and kissed.

“I love you Gary, but you are one corny dude!”

The core group of four couples arrived in a caravan of SUVs just after noon. They quickly went to work unloading the cars and moving items inside. Gary and Gretchen offered help as needed, but they mostly watched as the rooms were transformed.

A flat screen TV on a stand and an attached video player were moved to the porch. Walt explained that this would be the porn room and that a loop of sex videos would be playing on it throughout the party. A small bar was set up in the large hallway that connected the upstairs guest rooms. A larger bar was set up in the main floor parlor. A sign was placed in front of the largest bedroom reading, “Group Play Room.”

A different sign, “Retro Room,” graced the door of another bedroom. The youngest of the four couples, Brent and Julia, set up several black lights, a strobe and a lava lamp in the room. Brent explained that all of these had been passed down to them from his dad, who had served as the social director of his college fraternity.

The sign for the oak room truly confused Gretchen. It read, simply, “Cuck Room.” Walt and Sue were in charge of setting it up. They moved a straight-backed, wooden chair from one of the other bedrooms into it. Walt attached two sets of padded handcuffs, onto each side of the chair’s backrest. He then positioned the chair facing the foot of the queen-sized bed.

Walt looked at Gary when he was finished, and asked, “What do you think?”

Gary, also looking confused, replied, “Cuck?”

“It’s short for Cuckold, do you know what that is?”

“Nope.”

“See, as an accountant, I bet you were never exposed to French sex farces. A cuckold is a spurned husband, whose wife openly has relations with other men.”

With a confused look, Gary asked, “Okay, but you are all swingers, right? Aren’t you all kind of doing that already?”

“Wait,” said Gretchen smiling, “I am a BFA, and therefore familiar with French theater. Cuckold sex is just for the wife and it definitely occurs with the full awareness, and sometimes presence, of the husband.”

“That’s right,” said Walt, “Gretchen’s got it. You two will have to take a peek later when some cucking is happening. This is probably where our single males will be spending most of their time entertaining the ladies.”

“Ah,” said Gary, “I get it. The husband is cuffed in the chair and watching, right?”

“And the lady holds the key!” said Sue, as she planted a kiss on Gary’s cheek.

-
Walt and Sue were the last of the couples to depart that afternoon. All of them would be returning for the party in a few hours. Gary used the time to vacuum the main floor where the couples had tracked in some dirt and leaf fragments. Gretchen went to the kitchen to prepare a fresh fruit salad for tomorrow’s breakfast. With about an hour left before the party, they each showered and dressed in their respective costumes.

For the last step, they met in the bedroom of their basement apartment so that Gretchen could apply make-up to Gary’s face. Gretchen arrived second. She was already dressed in her costume with her hair up in a bun and a face made up with hot red lipstick, dark eyeliner and accented cheekbones.

When Gary saw her he gave a loud wolf whistle followed by, “Babe! You look hot!”

Gretchen curtsied and said, “And you are so trim and handsome in your tuxedo! How about we put some makeup on you and lube down that hair.”

She sat Gary in a chair in front of her dressing table and began to apply the stage make-up that she bought from the costume shop. She was going for a Gomez Adams kind of look, so she used some shading to hollow his cheeks. She thickened his eyebrows and painted on a fake mustache. She applied some gel to his hair and combed it straight back.

“Voila!” she said with a flourish, “How about you take a look.”

As she bent to reach for a hand mirror, Gary got a full view of her bare ass.

“Oh my God! Babe! You are going commando?”

Gretchen turned back toward him with the mirror in her hand and, grinning, said, “I am, and that’s not all.” With that, she lifted the front of her dress exposing her newly waxed bottom.

Gary stared at her pussy. Gretchen waited for words that did not come.

Finally, and somewhat sheepishly, she asked, “So, what do you think?”

Gary’s eyes met hers as he said, “Wow, Sweetie. When did you…?”

“Yesterday.”

“Well, just to be crystal clear. I love it! “

“You do? Really?”

“Yup, and I want a little touch.”

Gary reached forward and stroked her. Gretchen stood her ground for a moment, and then stepped back, letting the skirt of her dress fall back down.

“That’s for later, Mister,” she said. “Until then, just keep in mind what’s waiting for you.”

“Oh, trust me, I will,” said Gary.

Holding up the mirror for Gary, Gretchen asked, “So, Gomez, what do you think.”

“Ah, my love, another triumph.”

Gretchen swatted him lightly as she said, “It's time. Let’s head upstairs.”

_
Walt and Sue were the first to arrive. Like Gary, Walt wore a tuxedo, but he was without tie with an open collar and was made up to look like the World’s Most Interesting Man from the beer advertisements. Keeping with that theme, Sue was dressed to look like the St. Pauli girl except with far more cleavage showing and heavier, come-hither, face makeup. Gretchen was impressed!

As the other couples arrived a common theme emerged. The women were all showing some skin and naughtiness. The men were more fully dressed either formally or in a fantasy costume. Gretchen was pleased that she and Gary had decided to dress in costumes. 'This is fun,' she thought.

In spite of the costumes, Gretchen quickly recognized all of the couples from the last event. She and Gary were introduced to the new couples as each arrived. Gretchen found it hard to judge their ages through all the make-up. She placed two of the couples in the mid-forty range, and the other couple was closer in age to the younger Brent and Julia.

The two single men arrived last. Gretchen very quickly understood why they had been invited. Both were trim, muscular and handsome. She estimated that each was in his late twenties to early thirties. The pirate, who Walt introduced as Shad, was dark skinned with an easy and welcoming smile. The police officer, named Will, was square-jawed but mild mannered.

When Walt introduced Gretchen and Gary as hosts, Gary received firm handshakes and Gretchen received modest kisses on her cheek from each of the men. Gretchen knew she would soon be seeing them dressed in a lot less. She had to admit she was looking forward to it.

She and Gary made the rounds through the main floor with trays of drinks and canapés. Unlike the usual B&B reception, these guests all knew each other and quickly headed off to the various main floor rooms in clusters. Some found seats in the parlor, some went to the “Porn Room” porch and a few headed to the dining area, which had been transformed into a dance floor with swing orchestra music playing from a Bluetooth speaker.

Gretchen’s last stop with her nearly empty first tray of drinks was the "Porn Room." One couch was occupied. A woman was seated between two men. She pulled up short when she realized that the woman had her hands busy between the legs of one of the men. Shad’s penis was completely exposed and Julia’s hand stroked it.

Gretchen stared. She had never before seen a penis that size anywhere other than a porn video, and this one was definitely competitive with those in length and thickness. The man on the other side, who Gretchen recognized from the couples she had just met, had a hand inside Julia’s top and another up her skirt.

Julia caught her looking. Holding eye contact with Gretchen, Julia lowered her lips onto Shad’s cock, slowly taking about three inches into her mouth. As she eased it out, his cock glistened with her saliva, and Julia used it as a lubricant for her hand as she continued to stroke him. Holding on tenuously to her composure, Gretchen stepped toward the group of three and, leaning forward, offered them drinks from the tray. As she did so, she almost lost control of the tray as she felt a hand squeeze her exposed ass.

“Nice outfit,” said a voice from behind her. She turned and saw it was Julia’s husband, Brent.

“Thanks,” squeaked Gretchen.

“Julia’s good at that, isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is.”

“You should see her when she really gets into it. Stop by the "Cuck Room" later. We have a date with the boys there at nine.”

“Wait, you have to reserve the "Cuck Room?” asked Gretchen in amazement?

“You’ll see,” said Brent, “it’s a hot spot.”

“Okay,” she said tentatively. She then excused herself and returned to the bar to refill her tray with drinks.

Before resuming their rounds with full trays, she and Gary sat and rested. They watched some of the dancing in the dining area. It looked like typical dancing except for the roaming hands of the dancers and the high amount of body contact not only between dancers but, also, among the three couples. Gretchen noticed that Gary’s crotch was tenting.

She leaned over, kissed him, squeezed his crotch lightly, and whispered, “I’ll be needing some of this later.”

As the evening progressed, the crowd on the main floor thinned as guests found their way upstairs.

“What time is it?” asked Gretchen.

“Just after nine.”

As Gretchen put down her tray, she grabbed Gary’s hand and said, “Perfect. Come with me.”

She led Gary upstairs and toward the open door of the Cuck room. As they approached, Gretchen could make out three figures on the bed. As she drew closer, she recognized Will and Shad, and they had a woman sandwiched between them. From her moans, which were familiar to her from the last event, she knew it was Julia. Her identity was further confirmed when Gretchen saw Brent, still fully dressed, sitting in the wooden chair with his wrists cuffed to the backrest.

“Jesus,” whispered Walt, “that’s just hot.”

Gretchen nodded as she took it all in. Julia was lying on her side facing Will, whose face was buried between her breasts. Both of her hands were wrapped around his hard cock, massaging and stroking it. Behind her was Shad with his chest pressed against her shoulder blades. He was at an angle to her so that there was space between her ass and his crotch. Gretchen could see that his very large and erect cock was spanning that space. He rubbed its tip between her ass cheeks. Julia was moaning loudly as a result of all the sexual attention.

Gretchen felt Gary’s hand as he reached under her costume and began to stroke her ass. She pressed back into him. She slid her hand inside his pants and found his bare, erect cock. She discovered that he, too, had gone commando for the evening.

Gretchen watched as Brent continued to stare at his wife lying naked on the bed in front of him between the two studs. She saw that his cock was erect in his pants and that he was unable to do anything with it.

She felt Gary’s cock twitch on hearing Julia say to Shad, “Fuck me up the ass.”

He moaned softly as she squeezed him hard. She felt her pussy gush as Gary’s fingers teased her opening just at the moment when Will slid down Julia’s body and buried his face in her pussy. Her sexual tension increased as Julia’s hips began to rock, first backward to Shad’s cock, then forward to Will’s lips and tongue. Pinching her own nipples, Julia began to come hard.

Gretchen parted her legs.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

She reached between them and, finding Gary’s probing hand, guided two of his fingers inside her. She pressed down onto them and immediately began to come. As her legs buckled, Gary wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her against him. She saw stars and colors as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her.

In her reverie, she had no sense of time, but some must have passed. The next image she saw that was not generated by her orgasms was Julia on her back with her legs wrapped around Will. Shad was busily sucking on her left nipple. Brent still sat staring and was obviously hard.

Gretchen looked up at Gary and found him smiling at her. “I love you,” she whispered, “very much.”

“I love you more,” he replied. “Let's head downstairs.”

As they passed another open door, they stopped and watched as two women, facing each other, sitting respectively on the cock and the face of a man who was lying on his back beneath them. It was the "Retro Room," and the strobe captured their movements as slow motion. Gretchen watched as each of the women rocked back and forth.

The woman sitting on the man’s face, whom she recognized as the wife of the youngest of the new couples, had her hands on the other woman’s breasts and appeared to be teasing her nipples. The other woman, also from the new couples, occasionally leaned forward to kiss the younger woman. The man, who she could not identify, was thrusting his cock up into her. She was moaning. The sights and sounds brought tingles to Gretchen’s pussy.

“That’s one lucky man,” said Gary, as he gently pulled Gretchen away from the doorway.

_
Once downstairs, Gretchen and Gary fixed themselves gin and tonics and found their way into the now empty "Porn Room." They sat tight against each other on a couch that faced the video screen. Gretchen watched the video as two men pleasured a woman. The woman was sandwiched, lying on top of one of the men and underneath the other. It quickly became clear to her that both men were fucking her, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. 'Not my thing,' thought Gretchen.

“Holy shit, I can’t believe she’s handling them both,” said Gary.

Gretchen noticed he was again fully erect. After a few minutes of watching, Gretchen sensed Gary looking at her. She turned and quickly found she was right. He leaned into her and planted a long and passionate kiss on her lips. In response, she parted her lips and met his eager tongue with her own. They continued to kiss as Gary placed his hand on the inside Gretchen’s thigh and slowly slid it up her leg. Gretchen loved how warm and smooth it felt. She welcomed what was coming.

“Hi kids, having fun?” came Sue’s voice from behind them.

'Fuck it,' thought Gretchen, but from her lips came, “Hi, Fairy Godmother, where’ve you been?”

“Fairy Godmother?” asked Gary.

“Later,” replied Gretchen.

“I’ve been in the "Play Room" with Walt. I was lucky to escape. There seemed to be an endless supply of eager tongues and hard cock. Whew, I needed a break!”

“You’ve been having fun,” observed Gretchen.

“Yup! Mind if I grab a drink and sit with you two for a bit?”

After a short pause, Gary answered, “Please do.” Gretchen smiled as she patted the empty seat next to her.

Sue left to get her drink, and Gary whispered, “Do you know where I was leading?”

“Yes, Gary, I do,” Gretchen whispered back. “Hold that thought for later, okay?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

When Sue returned she took the seat next to Gretchen and looked at the screen in front of them.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, doesn’t anyone eat pussy, anymore?” she asked with a chuckle.

“I hear, ah, you do Sue, right?” said Gary after a pause.

“You two have been talking about me! Yes, I enjoy women, Gary, and men too.”

Gretchen sat silent, not quite knowing what to say, or what to expect.

Gary finally said, “I can’t blame you there. I am fond of eating pussy too.”

“Speaking of which, Gary, I did notice I was interrupting something. Weren’t you going exploring between Gretchen’s legs?”

“Yes, I was definitely getting busy.”

“Well,” said Sue, “I had no intention of interrupting your fun. Would you mind if I sit and watch?”

Gretchen felt that she should probably join the conversation, but found herself at a loss for words. However, she sighed involuntarily as Gary returned his hand to her thigh. Again, it felt warm as he petted her, with each stroke of his hand coming just a little bit closer to her pussy.

The motions of Gary’s hands were gradually pushing the skirt of Gretchen’s costume upward and exposing her.

“Mm, I am loving that wax job, babe,” he almost whispered.

Sue reached down and pulled Gretchen’s dress up to her waist, fully exposing her.

“Good enough to eat, Gary?” asked Sue.

“What do you think, Sue?”

“Looks really yummy to me.”

Gary looked at Gretchen, “What do you think, Babe, should I taste you?”

“Please.”

Gretchen watched as Gary knelt between her legs, and slowly licked up the inside of her thighs. Almost involuntarily, her legs spread further giving him unrestricted access. She felt his fingers spreading her lips, and she gasped as she felt the first, unmistakable touch of his warm tongue on her clitoris. Her sex tingled continuously as he teased her. Her mind went to a special place, where sexual desire and want dominated, and really nothing else mattered. She felt Gary’s hands as he reached for hers and intertwined them, making a very familiar and intimate connection.

She did not startle when she felt Sue’s first kiss on her lips. Rather, she welcomed it by parting them slightly to allow Sue’s tongue to explore her mouth. Neither did she flinch when Sue’s hand squeezed her breasts. She did not protest when Sue lifted one of them from her costume She moaned softly as Sue began to lightly pinch and tease her nipples.

She reveled in the new cluster of sensations. A friend’s kisses were on her mouth while her fingers played with her breasts. Her husband’s tongue and lips explored her pussy, and his hands were gently intertwined with her own hands. Her first orgasm came from the mixture all of those feelings. It came hard.

She felt Gary’s face as he rode the wave of her pussy rising and falling, all the while sucking hard on her clitoris. His hands tightened on hers a kind of unspoken acknowledgment of the intense waves that were buffeting her. Sue’s lips left her mouth and found her nipples. She sucked and nibbled them expertly, encouraging further waves of pleasure. Gretchen was not sure how many orgasms she experienced. 'Was it one long one? Was it two or three? Was it even more?' She wasn’t counting. In an odd thought, she realized that Gary probably was.

Gretchen recovered enough to smile at Gary when he broke contact and looked up at her and asked, “How are you feeling?”

“Perfect.”

“Need a break?”

Gretchen responded non-verbally by raising a hand and presenting a little gap between its thumb and forefinger.

“Good,” said Gary, “I need to catch my breath as well.”

Sue also broke contact. “Gary,” she asked, “may I taste your wife on you?” Not waiting for an answer, she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly.

Breaking off the kiss, Sue spoke as she turned to Gretchen. “You taste so sweet! But, then, what else would I have expected?” A very contented Gretchen just smiled.

The three of them sat and sipped their unfinished drinks without speaking. Other than taking her glass from Gary and raising it periodically to her lips, Gretchen hardly moved, Her costume remained hiked to her waist. She was spread and exposed. She was slouched down on the couch leaning slightly into Gary. 'I probably look like a first class slut!' she thought. She really didn’t care. As she told Gary, she felt perfect. She also presumed that they were not yet finished.

Sue finally broke the silence. “So.”

Gary raised his eyebrows. “So?”

Sue smiled sheepishly. “Yeah, so guys? Um. Can I take a turn?”

Again, Gretchen was at least temporarily speechless. Gary filled the gap. “Uh, I think Gretchen gets the last word on that, but just to be clear, are you asking if you and I can switch places?”

“Yes. That’s my thought.”

“Okay. Well. Babe. It’s your call.” said Gary as he looked at her.

Gretchen stared at Gary’s face. Her first inclination was to say yes, but she knew that it would be opening yet another new door for them. She wanted to make sure that Gary was okay with it. His eyes told the story. He was happy and, despite his ability to look calm in almost any circumstance, she could tell he was excited. A quick glance toward his crotch confirmed it.

“So, Sue,” she finally said as she smiled, “please eat me.”

Sue immediately stood and nudged Gretchen’s legs toward the seat she had just left. Gretchen cooperated, ending in a position with one leg on the couch and the other off. Her back rested against Gary’s side and part of his chest. One of Gary’s arms was slipped under her arm between her and the backrest of the couch. She was in a semi-reclining position with her bare pussy just at the end of the couch cushion. She felt comfortable.

Gretchen watched as Sue dropped to her knees and draped one of Gretchen’s legs over her shoulder. Sue lowered her face and began to lay kisses on Gretchen’s bottom. She used her hands to spread her cleft and her tongue to gently caress the most sensitive spots.

“I love this,” thought Gretchen, as she softly moaned.

In her head, she could not help comparing Gary and Sue and how each of them ate her pussy. Gary was more like a man on a mission. She could describe his approach as a kind of plan. Here is how to make Gretchen come. Step one is to tease her all around her pussy by licking and kissing. Step two is to engage in a bit of finger play around and, eventually, into her slit. Step three is to locate the clitoris. The final step is to lick the holy hell out of it. His plan worked well.

Sue, she thought, was more the explorer. She imagined Sue like a butterfly in a garden, sampling all of the flowers and slowly gravitating to the best one. Sue’s approach was not linear. It wasn’t even clear there was a goal. That is until she began to use her fingers.

Sue slipped one, then a second finger into Gretchen. With the upturned tips of those fingers, she massaged a spot inside that Gretchen found very familiar from her own masturbation. The new sensations struck like lightening and she began to cum. All the while, Sue’s tongue never stopped circling her clitoris.

As Gretchen came down from the high of her orgasm, her hand grazed Gary’s crotch and she discovered his erection. Using just that one hand, she succeeded in opening and unzipping his pants. She wrapped her hand around his erect and exposed penis and squeezed. She felt it twitch and harden even more. Gretchen continued to stroke her husband as Sue kissed and licked her pussy. She found herself lost in the moment until she heard a familiar voice.

“I wondered where you went, Sue!” boomed Walt.

Gretchen opened her eyes and saw Walt standing behind his wife. He was dressed only in his unbuttoned shirt and boxers. He stood motionless for a second taking in the scene. Then, he dropped his boxers, stroked his cock briefly, grasped his wife’s hips and eased it into her.

Gretchen felt Walt’s motions translated through Sue’s lips and tongue. Each time he withdrew, the pressure from Sue’s mouth subsided. With each plunge, it increased, and her tongue stiffened and probed. She felt the vibrations of Sue’s moans.

Gretchen turned her head to watch her hand on Gary’s cock. She slid down against him to reach it with her lips. She slipped the head of it in her mouth and squeezed his shaft tightly with her hand. He moaned as she tasted a drop of pre-cum.

“Yum!” she whispered.

Sue’s licks grew more intense as Walt fucked her. Gretchen could feel herself working toward another orgasm. She tried hard to concentrate on sucking Gary’s cock. The situation reminded her of years earlier when she and Gary would try the sixty-nine position. Each of them had found it difficult to concentrate on what they were doing to the other, and they eventually gave up. Gretchen did not want that to happen now. 'Keep your head into giving head,' she told herself.

As it turned out, she did not have to hold her concentration for very long.

Sue’s orgasm began first with a loud and unambiguous announcement, “I’m fucking coming!”

Walt was next. She heard him groan loudly and felt Sue’s lips pressing hard against her sex as Walt plunged deeply. The sounds of their orgasms, along with Gretchen’s sucking and squeezing, put Gary over the edge. He came in her mouth. Finally, her own orgasm was triggered by Gary’s orgasm and Sue again inserting her fingers.

Gretchen let Gary’s softening cock slip from her lips as she began to arch her back and press her pussy into Sue’s face. She reached down and pulled Sue’s face against her. Her world was again consumed by intense waves of pleasure.

As her orgasm began to subside, Gretchen became aware of the pool of cum in her mouth and the fact that she was drooling a bit. Just as she was about to swallow, she felt Sue’s mouth on hers. Sue forced Gretchen’s lips open with her tongue and sucked some of Gary’s cum into her mouth.

She released the kiss, licked her lips, and spoke. “Thanks for sharing, sweetie.”

“Well, that was hot!” exclaimed Gary.

“I’ll say,” said Walt.

Gretchen felt okay although she wondered if Sue should have at least asked. Finally, she said, “I need a break.”

“Me too,” said Sue, “and thanks, you two, for giving me a turn.”

They all grabbed fresh drinks. Walt and Sue, realizing that they were late for a date in the "Retro Room" with another couple, finished theirs quickly and headed upstairs. Gary and Gretchen used to opportunity to relax and talk.

“So, are you good with everything?” Gary asked?

“I am,” said Gretchen, “but just to be sure, ask me again tomorrow. Right now, I am a little high from sex and a little drunk from gin.”

“Got it.”

Just then, Will entered the room dressed only in boxer shorts.

“Hi, Will!” exclaimed both Gary and Gretchen.

“Hi, guys. This is a great party, and I really love your house. Thanks so much for hosting.”

“It's our pleasure, Will,” said Gary. “Would you like to sit and have a drink with us?”

“I only have about fifteen minutes, but yes, I would love to.”

“Great. What can I get you?” asked Gary as he stood.

“A beer would be perfect”

“Coming right up.”

Gary headed to the bar. “So,” said Gretchen, “tell me about you, Will?”

Will sat down in a chair that was catty-corner to the couch. “Not much to tell, really. I’m thirty-one, single, never been married, and I am a police officer over in Porter.”

“A cop! Seriously? It’s not just a costume?”

“Well, the gun’s fake, but everything else is genuine.”

“Hey Gary,” Gretchen called as he entered and handed Will a beer, “guess what Will does for a living?”

“Let's see. With abs like that, he’s a personal trainer?”

“Nope, guess again,” said Gretchen as she giggled.

“Gigolo?”

“Part-time,” said Will, “but not my day job.”

“I give up,” said Gary.

“He’s a cop in Porter,” said Gretchen with a grin.

“Seriously?”

“Yep,” said Will, “ and I got my start right here in Tyler nine years ago.”

“No kidding?” said Gary. “So you are almost a veteran?”

“Assistant Chief, actually,” said Will. “I’m just waiting for the Chief to retire in four years when he can start to collect his pension and a take a sweet gig in private security.”

“That’s all interesting,” said Gretchen, “but how the hell are you still single?”

Laughing, Will replied, “Well, for one, nights like this?”

“Yeah, I totally get that,” said Gary, causing Gretchen to pout and throw a playful elbow into him.

“Never been in love, then?” asked Gretchen.

“Been in love several times. I am not considered a catch, I’m afraid.”

“Bullshit!” cried a somewhat tipsy Gretchen. “You are a hunk and a professional lawman. That’s a catch in most girls’ eyes. They must all be crazy.”

“Maybe, but the problem is that I’m sterile,” said Will quietly, “and most of those girls seem to want to have babies someday.”

Gretchen, suddenly feeling sick and awful, quietly said, “I am so sorry Will. I was being an ass.”

“No, you weren’t,” said Will as he smiled, “It’s a problem I have had since birth and I've adjusted to it. So, anyway, for the time being, I am probably having more sex than most married guys, and more fun too. Seriously, I am always looking for the love of my life. I just have not found the right one yet.”

“So, at the risk of being bizarre, your being sterile and a hunk puts you in high demand by groups like this, huh?” asked Gary.

Gretchen turned to him and frowned.

“No, it's okay Gretchen, and it’s true. I get to go bareback a lot. I play exclusively with this group because they are very STD conscious and, if they do anything outside the group, they pledge not to participate in the group without first undergoing some tests. One of the group members is an MD who handles the testing.”

“Seriously, there is a doctor in the house tonight?” asked Gretchen?

“Yes, there is. You met Jennifer, yes?”

“The only other honey blond here besides Gretchen?” asked Gary.

“Yup.” confirmed Will.

“Son of a bitch!” said Gary. “I’ve been seeing the wrong doctor!”

Again, an elbow flew in his direction.

“Listen, I need to head back upstairs,” said Will, “It’s been great getting to know you, and thanks again for hosting this. It’s been incredible.”

Gretchen asked, “How about a kiss, officer?”

“My pleasure,” said Will. As he planted his lips on Gretchen’s, she grazed his crotch with her hand.

“I saw that, babe!” said Gary, as he smiled and extended a handshake to Will.

After Will headed upstairs, Gretchen turned to Gary and said, “It’s our turn. Just us. Let's get down to the apartment.” She grabbed his hand, and they headed to the basement stairs.

-
On entering the apartment they quickly discarded their clothes and found their way into bed. Gretchen felt wonderful lying chest to chest with Gary, wrapped in his arms. She nuzzled her face into his neck and planted little kisses. In return, he petted her face and kissed her hair.

“Fairy Godmother?” whispered Gary.

Gretchen smiled against his skin. “Ah, you remembered! Yes, she prepared me for the ball tonight.”

“So I am not the only one with a magic wand?”

Gretchen giggled, then reached down to squeeze his cock which had fully recovered. “You’ve got the only magic wand for me, buster.”

Gary lifted himself on to his elbow and used his other hand to fondle her breast, which was topped with a very hard nipple.

“So, how did she transform you?”

“Well, she helped me get waxed," said Sue.

“Score one for the Fairy.”

“She helped me plan and pick out my costume.”

“Score two,” said Gary.

“She watched as you ate my pussy, it was, uh, ultra erotic for me. I came hard. Did you notice?”

“I did. Three.”

“She ate my pussy, Gary”

“And?”

“She made me come.”

“And?”

“She inspired me to suck your cock and swallow your load.”

“Ten.”

With that Gretchen rolled onto her back, and Gary climbed between her legs as she spread them wide for him. Gretchen could not recall a time when she wanted him more.

“Fuck me!” she ordered with a groan.

“Yes?”

“Fucking, fuck me”

“How?”

“With that goddamned cock of yours.”

“Oh, that little thing?”

“It's perfect.”

“You liked Will’s, yes?”

“Not fair.”

“And Shad’s?”

“Not real.”

“Would you like to have them?” said Gary as he began to slip inside her.

“That feels incredible, baby!”

“Would you like me to watch you fuck them, Gretchen?”

“Mm, you feel so fucking hard.”

“Would you like Will’s cock inside you?”

“I want you,” countered Gretchen.

“Would you?”

She relented. “Yes, with you lying next to me.”

“With Shad’s monster cock between your lips?”

Gretchen tried to answer, but out came a low groan as Gary filled her and began a series of steady, slow strokes.

“Two stud cocks, one in your pussy and the other in your mouth, yes?”

“Fuck me.”

“Will's hard cock would fill you and make you cum, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Shad’s hard cock would scare the fuck out of you, yes?”

“Yes, he’s huge.”

“Would you take him in your hands.”

“I would… oh, you feel so fucking good.”

“Would you stroke him while Will fucked you?”

“Yes, I want both of them to cum.”

“Where?” asked Gary.

“Shad, on my tits. Will, in my cunt.”

Gary plunged deep. Gretchen gasped, then arched into him.

“Cum for me, Babe,” he ordered.

“Yes. I'm about to… ”

“Fuck me, Gretchen.”

Gretchen lifted her legs and draped them over his shoulders. “Harder, deeper!” she growled.

Gary picked up his pace.

Gretchen could feel his individual pubic hairs as he ground against her bare pussy.

“Oh my God, fuck me hard!” she cried.

Gretchen felt the full arc of her orgasm. She felt it begin at her G-spot. She felt every hard stroke of Gary’s cock as he dragged it back over her clitoris, and then plunged it back inside against her. Her body took over, thrusting and retreating with him. She dug her fingers into his shoulder blades. She screamed. She rocked her hips from side to side and ground her pussy against him. She felt his cum as it gushed into her.

“Give me every drop of it.”

“Its all yours, babe.”

“I want it all”

“You’ll have it all”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

She breathed deeply as he bent his arms and eased his body gently down on to her. She loved the feel of his full weight on top of her. She felt the tingling in her feet as she allowed her toes to uncurl and relax.

“Oh my God, Gary. That was amazing.”

“It wasn’t your first tonight, sweetie.”

“It was the best one. Did you keep count?”

“I did, didn’t you?”

“I lost track, Gary. I really did.”

“Well, I had you at six.”

“That could be, I don’t really know.”

“I came twice,” said Gary.

“Yep, down below and in my mouth.”

“You are incredible, babe.”

“Keep that thought. Keep it forever.”

“Deal.”

Gary rolled off. Gretchen turned on to her side and pressed her breasts into him.

Gretchen listened as Gary’s breathing slowly transitioned from awake to asleep. He had been perfect. She considered how she felt. The word "bask" came to mind. If it was possible to bask in the afterglow of sex, that’s exactly what she was doing. She was no longer horny. She was satisfied, completely. Nonetheless, she could not wait to have sex again with him. She closed her eyes, and drifted off with a smile on her lips.

-
Gretchen woke with a startle. It was the alarm she had set for eight am. She quickly took stock of her condition. She was naked. She was thirsty. Her crotch felt damp but, ah, no matted hair! The sheet under her was wet and a top corner had come loose exposing the mattress pad.

“Yup, all in all, it was a hot night,” she said to herself.

She saw that Gary was still fast asleep next to her. She wiggled his shoulder and whispered, “Rise and shine, stud.”

Gary groaned, and reluctantly rolled to his back and opened his eyes. Gretchen rolled up against his side and stroked his chest.

“How’re you doing, sweetie?”

“Well, babe, I’m naked, so that’s good. I’m thirsty. Also, this sheet is a mess!”

“And your face is still covered with make-up, Gomez, but I get the shower first.”

She gave him a quick kiss, and padded off to the bathroom.

The shower felt refreshing and wonderful. She scrubbed all over to remove all the remnants of the previous night. She toweled off and blow dried her hair. In her closet she found a fresh set of undies, a bra, a clean top and a pair of jeans. She put slippers on her feet, and returned to the bedroom.

Gary had gone back to sleep, so she jumped on him and faux beat his back with her fists.

“Okay, okay… I am getting up. Gee, you smell great!”

“You don’t. Go shower!”

She headed upstairs, started coffee, and set the table for breakfast. Slowly, the couples came down. You could tell that it had been a short night. Mostly, they ate in silence, and only began to perk up after second cups of coffee.

After breakfast, they all went to work dismantling the various rooms they had outfitted. In spite of their relatively ragged condition, they made short order of it. Soon the cars were packed, and they began to head off, but not before each couple made a point of thanking both Gary and Gretchen for an incredible evening.

The last to leave were Sue and Walt. Before they left, they checked in with Gary and Gretchen.

“You two doing well?” asked Walt?

“Peachy, and you?” replied Gretchen.

“Better than we deserve,” said Walt.

“So,” said Gretchen.

“So?” asked Walt.

“So yeah. Gary and I both feel that we took some big leaps last night.”

“Ah,” said Walt, “is that so. Are you both good with things?”

“Actually, we are,” replied Gary, “but give us a day to process.”

“Good idea,” said Sue. “Are you two up to having dinner with us in a day or so.”

“How about Chinese take out, here, tomorrow at six?” suggested Gretchen.

“We would love that.” said Sue, “We will bring wine and beer.”

“Perfect. But, just to be clear, this is just dinner and conversation, okay?”

“Got it.” said Sue, “See you then.”

_

Gretchen’s cell phone rang about four-thirty the next afternoon. She saw the call was from Gary.

She answered, “Hey, sweetie.”

Gary replied, “Hi babe, what’s happening?”

“Well, Jean just left with the painting for her folks. All done and paid for!”

“Uh, that’s great.”

Gretchen sensed an unusual lack of enthusiasm.

“Are you alright, Gary? You sound funny.”

“No, I'm actually not. Are you sitting down?”

Gretchen felt a wave of fear.

“Yes, and you are scaring me, Gary. Did you hear something bad from one of the girls?”

“No, it’s not that. As far as I know, the kids are fine.”

“So then what? Tell me!”

“Okay. I just got visited by Dan Jensen.”

“Sheriff Dan Jensen?”

“Yeah, him.”

“Why? About what?”

“He heard about the party, and he isn’t happy.”

“What did he say?”

“I think we are fucked.”

“What?”

“He knows it was a swing party, and he said, and I quote, 'I won’t have any shenanigans in my county.' ”

“Can he do that?” asked Gretchen?

“I thought the same thing, so I asked him that very question. Clearly, he thinks he can. He mentioned things like citing us for disturbing the peace and maintaining a disorderly house. He even raised the issue of serving booze as an unlicensed place of business.”

Gretchen took a deep breath and said as calmly as she could, “Remember what you always say about panicking?”

“I do. I say it’s useless.”

“Well it is. How about we take some time and talk this over with our friends tonight?”

“That was my thought too. Did you order the food?

“Yep, it will be ready at 5.30.”

“Great, see you at 5.45.”

“Yes, and Gary?”

“What?”

“You are perfect and I love you.”

“I love you too, and I am so not perfect.” said Gary.

“Bullshit! See you soon.”

Gretchen hung up and immediately burst into tears.

Published 
Written by torchman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments