Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Man

"Whose fantasy is it!"

10
5 Comments 5
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Gary had the devil-may-care biker lifestyle and philosophy which he had adopted to survive war in Africa. Gary had learned fighting in Africa that shit happens, you handled it and you survived with the least amount of hassle you could get away with. If you'd learned your lessons well and were good enough, you had fun while you were surviving, if it was at all possible. Gary was tall and his body was firm and he had dark hair and forest green eyes with tiny lines in the corners that were clearly from smiling.

Tanya was a well put together woman - sexy mouth and eyes, 38 C bust with large, sensitive, stubby nipples, a flat stomach and slim waist flaring out to rounded hips with a full mound with large juicy lips around her pussy which quickly became soaking wet at the slightest stimulation. Her rounded buttocks were very shapely and as her pussy was low slung, if she bent forwards or went onto her hands and knees, her large pussy was beautifully lined up for a cock. At 36 Tanya was just a little heavier than she used to be but was still as sexy as ever.

Gary had called Tanya and instructed her to be ready at 7 as they were going to the “Crazy Eye”.

Tanya wanted to throw off her normal routines for a while and had dressed in tight denims which showed off her fleshy mound and the bulge of her lips either side of the seam which split her crotch. Her white blouse was almost see through but this was hidden by her leather waistcoat. The short sleeves revealed a tattoo on her upper arm and the blouse was open enough to show a glimpse of another tattoo on her right breast.

Tanya was ready and waiting when a loud motorcycle whizzed past. She couldn’t help but admire the shape of the guy’s back in the leather jacket. Bikers have always turned her on. The sound of the bike, the boots and leather, the long, leathered legs on either side of a growling, vibrating machine . . . .

Gary did a U turn and rode back up and stopped to pick Tanya up and headed off to the bar.

Tanya had ridden lots of bikes growing up and still loved the sound and feel of the powerful machines, her real favourites being the Harley Hogs.

Gary turned off the bike and turned his head as if he were going to say something. But the ride had made Tanya so horny, she didn’t really want to spend the time chatting. Without even thinking about what she was doing she placed her hand straight onto his crotch. It seemed like he’d been enjoying Tanya pressing up against his back on the ride. His groin was a hard mound in his leather jeans. He shuddered when Tanya kneaded his cock through his pants, making Tanya realise just what she wanted.

They went into the bar and both gravitated towards their biker gang. Gary was one of the leaders of the hardened bikers and no one gave Gary any shit, knowing his back ground they new they would come off second best. Tanya was drinking beers at the same rate that they were, and was just as relaxed as they were. There were two other girls in the group, both younger than her, in their early 20s she reckoned but everyone got on well. By the late evening they were all the usual old friends and as a group it was agreed they would go back to Steve's house which was a short distance away. After a quick ride to Steve's and getting more booze they sprawled around the lounge. A few smoked a joint which was passed around. The alcohol and joints made Tanya extra relaxed and her inhibitions were quickly fading.

There was some moaning coming from one end of the room and Tanya leaned forward to see what was happening and saw one of the girls was topless and sucking one of the men's cock. The guys got up and gathered round to watch and Tanya followed watching with intrigue. Some were fondling the girl and others were encouraging her or goading the man on. It was all being done as a group, there was no "ownership" of man or girl, no jealousies. The Biker way.

Tanya felt a tingle start around her crotch and knew her juices were beginning to flow at the sight. The cock was huge and she could imagine the feel of it in her mouth as she watched the girl suck on it. Gary moved and sat beside her on the floor and leaned over to whisper in her ear.... "Is my babe getting horny and wet?"

As he spoke to her softly, his arm went round her shoulders as she leaned into him. His other hand came up and fondled her breasts through her waistcoat and when Tanya leaned back further against Gary to let him feel her, he quickly slipped her waistcoat open. By now the others had gathered round the two of them to watch.

Gary slipped her waistcoat off her shoulders and they could all see her nipples showing clearly through the blouse which he quickly opened and slipped off her shoulders so everyone could see her full breasts. All of a sudden hands were all over her, feeling and fondling her, gently at first then squeezing her large breasts and erect nipples which she found arousing.

Gary talked to her again, this time so everyone could hear.

Holy_Russell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holy_Russell

"You have had a fantasy for awhile and I want to make it a reality for you hun”

In her chilled out state Tanya just murmured "Mmm" as they all moved closer.
"Lets see what you've got to share then" he said to her. "Stand up and get out of your clothes hun. They have seen your tits but how about showing them your sexy pussy?"

Tanya struggled to stand but there were many helping hands to hold her steady as she kicked off
her boots then unfastened her belt and jeans. The hands continued to help her pull down her
tight jeans. And there Tanya was, standing in front of them all in her tiny pants until she slipped them down quickly. She stood with her legs apart, her hands on her hips as the men sat around her on the floor, looking up into her glorious pussy.

Gary moved closer and ran his hands up her calf, towards her smooth silky thighs. Gary then ran his fingers through her pubes and parted her pussy lips, pulling them open so they could all see how large they were. A few gasps and and Steve said “Those are so fuckable!”

Tanya giggled but then moaned as Gary started to finger fuck her. "Listen to her pussy
slurp" he laughed to them. "What a wet one this is".

Gary stood up and went behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders and
guiding her to the arm chair and pushed her shoulders down so she leaned
forwards, resting her weight on the arms of the chair. He gently pushed Tanya's feet wider and dropped his leather jeans letting his stiff cock spring out. He held it and guided it to her. She used one hand to reach and guide his hard cock into her wet dripping pussy.

Steve moved forward and pulled and tweaked Tanya's nipples.

She cried out as Gary started to pummel hard into her and they all cheered. Gary started to fuck her hard ramming and banging deep into her.

"Look at her tits go as he fucks her" one of the girls called out and hands reached up to fondle her. Her body was rocked by Gary's thrusts until he thrust extra hard and deep into her and she felt his cum shoot into her. When he pulled out, his cum and her juices combined and ran down the back of her thigh as she stood, still bending forward.

By now the others were all undressed and it was perfectly natural that they should all want to feel her and fuck her. Steve stood in front of her and held out his cock for her mouth. As she obliged him, he fucked her mouth. Tanya took him all the way in.

Another guy Mike went behind her and raised her hips from the kneeling position and he kneeled behind her. He fingered her wet pussy and he lifted her buttocks until his cock could slip into her pussy and he then fucked her hard as Steve fucked her mouth until they both came.

Slowly the queue of men had their way with Tanya, and she eventually collapsed on the carpet totally worn out. Tanya awoke to the soft hands slowly caressing her inner thighs, just moving up and down slowly. This made Tanya whimper and she slowly opened her eyes to see Claire, one of the other girls, looking and smiling up at Tanya.

Tanya quickly glanced around the room and noticed all were out either drunk or spaced out or even exhausted from the fuck fest! Claire got up and knelt between Tanya's thighs and started to lick her clit and lick around her pussy. Reaching up and tweaking Tanya's nipples. Claire's tongue darting in and out her wet hole and then sucking her erect clit. It was too much and soon Tanya felt her climax build up, felt the tension in her thighs, her stomach and her crotch until it gripped her and she tensed her thighs, pushing up her mound as the orgasm washed over her. Claire continued although Tanya tried to stop her, her pussy was too sensitive, it was almost painful but it soon started to build up again until the other girl Linda joined them. Linda kneeled across Tanya's chest and lowered her shaven pussy onto Tanya's face.

"Lick my pussy for me" she heard her say and Tanya was quick to oblige her as she had never tasted another women before. She tasted the girls salty juices and cum from the fucking she must have had after Tanya had passed out. She teased her small lips, pulling them gently between her teeth then ran her tongue around the edge of her pussy before flicking the tip of her tongue over the tip of Linda's clit. Soon Linda was climaxing all over onto Tanya's face while Claire finished off sucking Tanya's clit giving Tanya yet another orgasm.

All three just collapsed onto one another and giggled with bodies entwined. On cue, Gary walked in and smiled at Tanya and in his sexy accent “How was that hun?” “Was it close to your fantasy?”

Tanya just smiled and looked up at the goateed, tattooed, muscled, gravelly voiced sexy biker man who plied her with tequila and gave her the best sex of her life. She thought to herself, he’s it. He’s who she’s been daydreaming about since she could remember.

Gary winked at her with his forest green eyes and loving smile and left the room.

Published 
Written by loud_bkr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments