Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprise Gone Awry

"There's always room for one more."

6
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
749 words 749 words
The room was booked, and I was anticipating getting things prepared for Jake’s birthday surprise. The room was nicely kept; I had removed the roses in the bag and placed rose petals over the hot bath water. Jake deserved a nice hot bath. I removed my accessories from by bag and removed “Blue” aka the bunny vibrator with a clitoral bullet simulator and a special sleeve. I placed it on the night stand.

I had placed candles everywhere in the room to have the experienced ambiance for Jake. He knew I always went out of my way to make every accommodation feasible to his liking. While taking short glances of my toys I thought of Jake’s long brown cock.

“Hmm.” I had hummed as I walked through the room. I really wanted to taste that cock. Just imagining that cock thrusting in my mouth while it grows in my throat, oh my!

Jake had messaged me via text stating he was going to be two hours behind schedule.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed. I wanted to fuck!

A lady has to do what she must do to take care of business. I slowly undressed; I removed my black laced corset with red trimming. My tight dark jeans lay on the floor with my red high heels. I was completely naked. It was me and my vibrator Blue, two against the world.

Masturbating comes naturally to a person. It is empirically impossible when one lady denies she does not enjoy herself in any manner. My shaved pussy was slowly spread with my landing strip freshly done. My clit is an interesting piece of work. It is a two inch mound surfacing and exposing itself to the air. While I slowly have secretions of female ejaculation, my clit grows.

My vertical smile between my thighs was a pleasant one. Blue was always good to me. The sound of the vibrations pulsating on my growing clit echoes a soft tune. This is a good sign of the masturbation process.

I forgot to place the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door handle. I figured no one was coming in. Five minutes passed and the vibration of Blue was pulsating faster….harder. I had my eyes closed the entire time; I had noticed a twenty one year old cleaning lady with towels in one hand and her other hand groping her shirt in excitement.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Her name was Sabrina.

“Forgive me miss, but you look so involved. Looks like you can use some help.”

“Sure, why not join me,” I exclaimed.

Sabrina had a hairy pussy. She smelled of jasmine, and she had a taste of strawberries. She was a natural red head. She was scissoring with me and sucking on my fat clit. She loved how I tasted. As did I. I love to taste my pussy juices on another’s lips. I did the same with her. She groaned and quivered.

I had not climaxed at the time. However, Sabrina left the door open and Jake was standing in the doorway of the bedroom for the entire time.

“I love my birthday present, Lyric!”

“She was a surprise for me too, Jake.”

Sabrina in a her meek voice cried out, “Come and join us.”

Jake’s pants dropped to the floor. His cock was fully erect. I was pleased to see what I was longing for.

Sabrina ate out Jake’s asshole while I sucked on his cock. She then sucked on his balls. Jake threw me on the bed and starting fucking me full throttle. Sabrina made the initiative to fuck my face while Jake was pounding my pussy. Jake just wanted to fuck me and not Sabrina for any reason. I did not care. I was selfish. Jake’s cock was made for this pussy.

Jake let out a growl when he came in my pussy. Sabrina was nonchalant and had a graceful exit. She waved a silent goodbye. I guess fucking the hotel guests on the clock was one of the many benefits for working as a cleaning woman in the hotel.

“Some birthday surprise,” Jake said.

Before I uttered a response to Jake, I was rubbing my pussy with my vibrator, Blue.

“Are you ready to climax this time?” He asked.

I nodded. Before a reply, he ate up his cum in my pussy before he fucked me. Then, while gliding his cock, within three strokes in my pussy. I squirted. I finally came during a good fuck.

Published 
Written by Lyric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments