Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprises

40
11 Comments 11
20.7k Views 20.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Some women are fine getting their husbands a tie or a new golf club for their birthdays, but I wanted to get my husband Alex something really special for his 40th birthday. He always said that his fantasy was to have two women at the same time.

A couple of years ago, I confided in my friend Natalie that Alex had been dreaming about a threesome.

Natalie’s eyes grew wide. I thought she was going to say I should be jealous, but instead she said, “I might be interested in helping you guys with that if you are serious.”

That night, after I put my kids to bed and got into bed with Alex, I kept thinking about Natalie and began to rub my pussy lips. I pulled Alex’s hand over to where my fingers had been, and the feel of my wet pussy quickly woke him. He leaned over sleepily and licked my nipples as his dick grew hard against my leg. He went down on me, and I dreamed of looking between my legs and seeing Natalie’s plump face—my pussy juice making her lips shine. I was always interested in getting some girl-on-me action, but I never had the pleasure. Now that Natalie showed me that my fantasy was a possibility, I couldn’t get her out of my head.

“She said she’s always wanted to see how big your dick is,” I told him. He smiled. At first I had been taken aback by Natalie’s confession that she secretly wanted to fuck my husband, but the more I thought about it, the more the idea of letting my husband fuck one of my friends made my pussy quiver. After fucking, Alex and I lie in bed, and I told him about my conversation with Natalie. His head was on my breast and I was playing with his hair as he rubbed his calloused thumb against my nipple.

“Natalie, huh?” he said. “She’s the bigger one, right?” Natalie did have big soft curves. Her tits were the size of cantaloupes and she always had half of them on display. I had to stop myself from staring. Alex looked into my eyes. “In my fantasy, it’s always someone thin,” he said while rubbing his rough fingertip between my breasts and down to my still-wet pussy. He softly rubbed my clit with his index finger. “Like you,” he said. Even after having three kids with him, I couldn’t resist my husband. I climbed on top of him and my tight wet twat slid over his rock-hard shaft. “Yeah, like that,” he said, putting his hands on my tits as I sat up straight and straddled him.

I rode him and thought about who could join us in our threesome. I love making my husband cum. I pictured Natalie licking my pussy and began to buck harder as Alex moved his hand from my breasts to my clit. I rubbed up against his thumb, and just as I came, I felt Alex’s hot spooge shooting into me. “Fuck,” he screamed, and I smiled at the thought of pleasing my husband yet again.

After he fell asleep, I snuck down into the den and sat in front of the computer. After visiting a couple of porn sites and getting worked up again, I found an adult forum for Massachusetts swingers. I introduced myself and noticed that my name came up pink while everyone else’s was red.

“You’re a virgin,” a person named FuckmyWifePlease explained. “Until you come to a party, ur name will stay pink.”

Even though I was still a “virgin,” I could read everything and add comments. I thought people might be standoffish, but the couples seemed happy to meet a virgin. One named Cindy really interested me. I checked her profile and saw that she lived in Framingham, not too far from me. Aside from that, she had posted a pic of her and her husband fucking. Her husband Gary was a hot dark-haired hunk, and her eyes were directed right at the camera like she was looking right at me. After staring at her for ten minutes and rubbing my pussy, I im’d her and asked if she would be interested in a threesome with Alex and me.

“Not fair,” she im’d back. “You know what we look like. Where’s ur pic?”

I browsed through my photos and found a pic in which I was sucking on a dildo so big that it took up most of the picture. I had taken the pic one day while the kids were napping and sent it to Alex at work.

I meant to post my photo for only Cindy to see, but instead it popped up on the forum page. My inbox started filling up immediately. One couple wanted to know if I could meet them at midnight in Boston for a swinger party!

“I’d love to,” I posted, “but can’t. Keep me in mind for the next party.” I wasn’t kidding. The more profiles I checked out, the more I thought swinging might be my thing. I couldn’t believe how many responses I had gotten in such a short time. I stroked my pussy with one hand while scrolling with another. I still had twenty more messages to read when I got to one response that said, “Remember Me? It’s Cindy from Framingham.”

She posted another pic of herself. This time, an anonymous vagina posed by her head. Her tongue was reaching out to it. Again, she looked right into the camera so that I felt like I was in the room with her.

“Still want some action?” she wrote at the bottom of the page.

“I’m looking for someone to have a threesome with my husband and me.” I wrote.

“What about Gary?” she posted back. If I remembered correctly, Gary was the ripped guy in the photos, her husband. While I would be happy to invite Gary along, I knew that wasn’t part of Alex’s fantasy, and it was his birthday after all, but I had to do what I had to do to realize Gary’s fantasy.

“I’ll fuck ur husband if u fuck mine,” I typed back.

“Right on,” she responded.

We made plans to meet at the Redroof Inn in Framingham. She didn’t tell Gary. She loved my idea of surprising my husband and wanted to try it on hers. After I signed off, I saw that ten more messages had filled up my box. I shut out the lights and crept upstairs and into bed with my husband. I snuggled up next to him and rubbed his dick until I fell asleep.

A week later, I got a babysitter and spent the day at the spa getting my whole body hair-free and perfectly tanned.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender



At home, I slipped on a mini-skirt I borrowed from my teenage sister Jaynie. It barely covered my ass, but I loved how my smooth, tan legs looked in it. I wore back heels and a black tube top. When I left the house, Alex whistled, ran over, and pressed himself against me. His dick was swollen.

“Where you going dressed like that?” he asked.

I’m meeting Jaynie for dinner with her friends. She doesn’t want me to look like a square, so she lent me these clothes.”

“Well you need to borrow her slutty clothes more often because you look fucking incredible.” I kissed him like we were in porno, giving his dick a long squeeze, and then I strutted out to my car fully aware that he was watching my ass shake all the way there. I felt guilty about lying, but I was doing this for him.

I found the Redroof Inn and nervously went to the room where Cindy told to me meet her. A young guy passed me on the stairs and couldn’t take his eyes off me. I turned around after he passed me and saw him peeking up my skirt at my stringy thong. I knocked on the door and a minute later, Cindy opened it. She was as hot as her online picture. Her hair was messy and she had a white sheet wrapped around her middle. Gary was on the bed, naked and shocked. With the door wide open, I pulled Cindy close to me and kissed her on the lips. She shut the door behind me and we started making out in front of the mirror of the dresser. I straddled her so that Gary could see my tan ass and my thong as the mini-skirt worked its way up around my waist. I turned around and saw he was looking right at me as he stroked his cock.

“Is this really fucking happening?” he asked. I got up off his wife and nodded yes. I pulled my tank top over my head and let my big tits bounce down into place. Then I pulled the skirt and thong off and went over to the bed. I got on one side of Gary as Cindy got on the other. I grabbed his dick with my hands as Cindy started to suck it, and then we traded. Gary kept rolling his eyes back in pleasure and then snapping his eyes back open to watch.

After we made Gary come once, he asked us to do some girl-on-girl action to get him hard again.

“You’ll have to help me,” I said quietly. “I’ve never been with a woman before.” Gary crawled off the bed and sat in the arm chair while Cindy gave me a come hither finger.

“I’ll be as patient as I can,” she said.

Once I was there, she pushed me back on the bed and licked my pussy slowly and gently—different than any man who had ever licked me. She knew when to back off and when to apply pressure. Gary walked over to the bed to play with my tits, sucking and massaging while Cindy’s tongue darted in an out of my cunt and then my asshole. I felt like and tongues were all over my body.

I came and came again instantly. Gary’s hands were thrusting in and out of my cunt while Cindy licked his balls. Then Gary came up to my face and asked, “Can I fuck you?” It had been a long time since I had fucked anyone but my husband, but I couldn’t resist.

“You think you learned enough about pussy-licking to return the favor?” Cindy asked. She lay back where I had been and I bent over the edge of the bed so that Gary could fuck me doggie style. Giving head while getting fucked was the most amazing feeling I’ve ever had. I came again and again.

When we were done, Cindy walked me out to my car. I saw the same young guy as before and pushed Cindy against my car and kissed her while he watched. “Do me a favor. Don’t tell Alex about this.”

“No problem, honey,” she whispered back.

I drove home with a smile on my face.

A couple weeks later, the night before Alex’s birthday, I spent another day at the spa and hired a babysitter. When Alex got home from work, I told him I’d arranged a birthday dinner at Applebee’s. He smiled and grabbed my ass.

“I see you borrowed your sister’s clothes again,” he said. I had one of Jaynie’s mini-skirts on, except this time I skipped the thong. I stretched up so he could reach his hands a little further and he stuck his finger in my shaved-smooth snatch.

“I love you,” he whispered.

We drove to Applebee’s and got a booth, but I could tell by the way Alex barely looked at the menu that he couldn’t care less about dinner. He wanted to fuck. That’s when I saw Cindy—dressed just like me—come through the door. She came to our booth and sat down next to me. Alex’s mouth was open wide.

“Hi I’m Cindy.” She held her hand up to shake his and when he reached over to shake it, Cindy said, “and I’m not wearing panties either.” The surprise on Alex’s face was priceless.

“Happy birthday, honey,” I said. “Want to get out of here?”

He nodded his head, unable to speak. We drove to the Best Western and once inside, Cindy and I stripped off Alex’s clothes. I sucked his dick as she rubbed her hands up and down the shaft. She tickled his balls, and when I sat up to look at her, she pressed her tits against mine and we kissed. Alex thrust around, rubbing his own dick, and he came all over us. We quickly got to licking his jiz off of each others’ tits. Alex stuck a finger in each of our cunts, and we fucked his hands. I could tell from the dazed look in his eyes and his still rock-hard dick that this was the best fucking birthday present he had ever gotten in his life!

“Who was that woman?” Alex asked when we were driving home that night.

“She was your birthday present.”

“Will she ever come back?” My mini-skirt rode up my hips and exposed my snatch. My flingseeker box was full of requests and invites to swinger parties. I wondered how Alex would feel about how hot these parties got me. He rubbed his hand between my thighs. I had a feeling he’d be into it.

For now, I had a meeting with Cindy to look forward to. In a week, she and I had were going to go shopping, but I was hoping we’d also find a hotel room and get to know each other a little better—just the two of us

Published 
Written by FancyFreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments